Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,792 members, 7,831,563 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 09:06 PM

Ikorodu Cult Group Kills A Rival Cult Member (Disturbing Video) - Crime (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ikorodu Cult Group Kills A Rival Cult Member (Disturbing Video) (126103 Views)

Kidnapper Kidnapped By A Rival Gang, Pays N1.5m Ransom / My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... / Delta Cult War: Group Kills An Opponent At Fire Service Front (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ikorodu Cult Group Kills A Rival Cult Member (Disturbing Video) by Nobody: 5:42pm On May 26, 2020
dairykidd:

What is Aiye?
lol, is like they are still blackaxe.

1 Like

Re: Ikorodu Cult Group Kills A Rival Cult Member (Disturbing Video) by skyfather09(m): 5:42pm On May 26, 2020
27Pushing30:

Then the USA, UK etc are Failed nation’s too
na naija boys carry am go there, nothing you go tell me.
Re: Ikorodu Cult Group Kills A Rival Cult Member (Disturbing Video) by iPOOPinURmouth: 5:45pm On May 26, 2020
WILLuKPquiet:

[s]grin And what do u gain in all these. You are only amusing me and troubling yourself.

You seem to need urgent help guy. grin

There are better things to use Nairaland for to your own advantage. Make friends with people instead of fighting people. Go to the business sections and learn one thing or the other. Make healthy contributions or make someone's day by dropping rib cracking jokes.

People have jam lifetime luck on platforms of this nature. Here you can meet people who would be of help to you in future. If not for you, for your unborn kids. Big boys with legit business plenty for here, Judges, Lawyers, soldiers , Doctors, Naval officers. People from all walks of life. They could be helpful tomorrow.

Don't let Satan deceive you into thinking you are making life miserable for anyone by insulting their papa , mama or ancestors, and by saying thunder fire you!. You are not. You are only displaying Childish behavior and making people who are supposed to be good friends with you your enemy.

Life is a choice. Please make the right ones.

Peace[/s]
i do not waste time reading trash. i thought you said you have spritual powers na, thunder fire your mama there
Re: Ikorodu Cult Group Kills A Rival Cult Member (Disturbing Video) by skyfather09(m): 5:45pm On May 26, 2020
OpinionCounts:
LAGOS of BLOOD.....the most violent and dangerous state in Nigeria....God forbid...spits.
Bros I dey tell you.. I can't stay in Lagos, God forbid.
Re: Ikorodu Cult Group Kills A Rival Cult Member (Disturbing Video) by anthropizzy(m): 5:46pm On May 26, 2020
This is what happens when the government is aiding and abeting cultism at large because if not they wouldn't have the audacity to videotape and broadcast it.

S. M. H

Nigeria is doom.
Re: Ikorodu Cult Group Kills A Rival Cult Member (Disturbing Video) by Flows001(m): 5:48pm On May 26, 2020
centboy123456:

where did it happen which state
Nasarawa. Though news we heard is that the particular guy didn't belong in d state, I guess he used to go and hit else where and then rush to lay low in Nasarawa but they trailed him to d state. Heard he was a boss coz he always had his members guiding him but on that fateful night he went alone to a pharmaceutical shop not knowing he was been trailed. Before he knew it, he was dragged out(thank God the innocent pharmacist was spared) and he found himself in d midst of his rivals. Omoh d guys begin shoot and Jew men for area scatter go hide(I no go forget how we take run for our valuable lives oo,me wey neva hear consistent gun shots before grin grin some get mind dey watch from a secured corner) leave dry street for dem oo before they descended on the helpless guy. That guy was from a rich home and na Edo guy.

2 Likes

Re: Ikorodu Cult Group Kills A Rival Cult Member (Disturbing Video) by Nobody: 5:49pm On May 26, 2020
25tolife:
lol, i meant SEC.
I know u made a mistake with the A instead of an E
Re: Ikorodu Cult Group Kills A Rival Cult Member (Disturbing Video) by Amberon: 6:02pm On May 26, 2020
In Nigeria, parents place more emphasis on training the girl child while allowing their male kids do as they please, because "they are men".

They keep insulting slay queens as if they're Nigeria's biggest problem.

3 Likes

Re: Ikorodu Cult Group Kills A Rival Cult Member (Disturbing Video) by omotowo2: 6:05pm On May 26, 2020
Flows001:
The greatest moment of regret for any cultist is the day he gets surrounded by rival cultists, at that point, ur so called "brothers" won't be there to defend you like u were deceived to believe. Chai, I remember how one huge, handsome, quiet and intelligent guy was gruesomely murdered in my street, the guy was so strong that it took more than 20 rival cultists to bring him down(according to eye witness account), guns couldn't penetrate him, machetes and various axes were used but d guy was still standing, they had to use heavy stones to smash out his brain cry cry cry.... I take GOD beg una, cultism doesn't pay I swear. Fleeeeeeeee!!

Hope that was not Tuyo in OSU

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ikorodu Cult Group Kills A Rival Cult Member (Disturbing Video) by sketcherJ(m): 6:07pm On May 26, 2020
dangotesmummy:
Na him mate be this o

Best graduating student of medicine and surgery for oau... this one just died an unknown hooligan for dirty street.. tufiakwa
bro please stop sharing the pic of this innocent guy around. The way u are doing it is dangerous and even on a thread like this.
Re: Ikorodu Cult Group Kills A Rival Cult Member (Disturbing Video) by Flows001(m): 6:08pm On May 26, 2020
omotowo2:

No. This incident happened in Nasarawa State though na outside match dem trail come play for there. The guy na real Don for where e dey run d thing but e dey come lay low for Nasarawa naim boys bring d match come meet am for d Nasarawa oo. I suspect he was betrayed by somebody close to him,d person probably disclosed his hide out to d rival cultists coz d boys wey find am come sef na total strangers and came heavily armed and in large numbers coz 2 or 3 boys no fit stand dt guy( d guy huge Wella and well cooked).
Re: Ikorodu Cult Group Kills A Rival Cult Member (Disturbing Video) by SweetDipBenny(m): 6:12pm On May 26, 2020
He even died before he shot him

3 Likes

Re: Ikorodu Cult Group Kills A Rival Cult Member (Disturbing Video) by Tapout(m): 6:13pm On May 26, 2020
sapientia:
God knows I will never watch the video.

Cultists are products of a failed Nation.

lol...the number of gang members in US of A is enough to form a huge state in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Ikorodu Cult Group Kills A Rival Cult Member (Disturbing Video) by Nobody: 6:16pm On May 26, 2020
God help us.
Re: Ikorodu Cult Group Kills A Rival Cult Member (Disturbing Video) by 27Pushing30: 6:17pm On May 26, 2020
Jaqenhghar:

I wont google shít. If you have information and want share to correct me then do so. Google my black ass

Ignorance is bliss . Flex
Re: Ikorodu Cult Group Kills A Rival Cult Member (Disturbing Video) by Abasilim: 6:17pm On May 26, 2020
bluefilm:

When they are through with killing themselves, they will come for the innocent people, or don't you think so?

Nope,there will always be new recruits, so the cycle continues
Re: Ikorodu Cult Group Kills A Rival Cult Member (Disturbing Video) by ThatFairGuy: 6:25pm On May 26, 2020
TheFacelessMan:
shocked
TheFacelessMan and fake memoirs are Inseparable
Re: Ikorodu Cult Group Kills A Rival Cult Member (Disturbing Video) by Nobody: 6:41pm On May 26, 2020
omotowo2:

Tuyo aka Oluwalogbon. He was killed when he decided to change. May God forgive him and may his soul rest in peace.
Re: Ikorodu Cult Group Kills A Rival Cult Member (Disturbing Video) by iPOOPinURmouth: 6:41pm On May 26, 2020
OpinionCounts:
LAGOS of BLOOD.....the most violent and dangerous state in Nigeria....God forbid...spits.
you sire is talking rubbush, i stay in vi and its safer than the safest place in nigeria. no poor bastard around
Re: Ikorodu Cult Group Kills A Rival Cult Member (Disturbing Video) by bluefilm: 6:42pm On May 26, 2020
Abasilim:

Nope,there will always be new recruits, so the cycle continues

Exactly!!!
Re: Ikorodu Cult Group Kills A Rival Cult Member (Disturbing Video) by Nobody: 6:47pm On May 26, 2020
iPOOPinURmouth:
i do not waste time reading trash. i thought you said you have spritual powers na, thunder fire your mama there

grin you must be a school leaver or a secondary school average student.

Childishness is written all over you.

grin the power of life and death lies in the tongue.

Which ever I give you sticks on you. But I wld rather you live so you can change your ways.

You are nothing short from Baba Suwe to me. grin

Keep amusing ppl.

grin
Re: Ikorodu Cult Group Kills A Rival Cult Member (Disturbing Video) by Passionate888: 6:50pm On May 26, 2020
25tolife:
Please, is the deceased or SEC? ....I Want to confrirm something.
he is 7
Re: Ikorodu Cult Group Kills A Rival Cult Member (Disturbing Video) by Passionate888: 6:52pm On May 26, 2020
karps:

Tuyo aka Oluwalogbon. He was killed when he decided to change. May God forgive him and may his soul rest in peace.
change as in to turn a new leaf? or change as in cross carpet?
Re: Ikorodu Cult Group Kills A Rival Cult Member (Disturbing Video) by iPOOPinURmouth: 6:56pm On May 26, 2020
WILLuKPquiet:

grin you must be a school leaver or a secondary school average student.

Childishness is written all over you.

grin the power of life and death lies in the tongue.

Which ever I give you sticks on you. But I wld rather you live so you can change your ways.

You are nothing short from Baba Suwe to me. grin

Keep amusing ppl.

grin
you will die before end of june.
Re: Ikorodu Cult Group Kills A Rival Cult Member (Disturbing Video) by Nobody: 7:01pm On May 26, 2020
Passionate888:
he is 7
hmmm.....make dm just leave dat ikorodu .t
Re: Ikorodu Cult Group Kills A Rival Cult Member (Disturbing Video) by Dearlord(m): 7:09pm On May 26, 2020
stanliwise:
Let me help you out of the tunnel.

Take for example we are in a zoo and a small boy then walks forward to the cage of the lions and through his lock picking skill, he opens the lion Cage. You could say it was choice. You're very correct.
Now here is the complication, now the lions get out, it will take out the boy who is the first victim. But after that the innocent people follow.

So here is it, people make choices but the consequences aren't always their to bear, the ravaging beast knows no Friend, it attacks and tear everything it reaches.

Now back to the original story, this cultist are making choices but we all know the consequence of their choices which is killing, maiming, robbery and hooliganism, corruption of young mind and the list goes on.

The only way we can prevent the lion cage exploit later in the future is to improve the locks, double the doors, place a watching eye towards it.

In simple words we have to make the choices of people harder especially when it has a long term consequences outside the scope of the owner who made the choices.

The society( parent and government, security, me and you) are responsible for making this choices harder but instead we have failed grossly and have instead of doing anything, we are busy massively looting, staying in denial, self lovers, indifferent and narrowly minded and corrupt with everyday practice.

I hope I have cleared the air, they made their choice and it end there but they don't always suffer all the consequences, it comes for all.

You are such a wise man

1 Like

Re: Ikorodu Cult Group Kills A Rival Cult Member (Disturbing Video) by dangotesmummy: 7:59pm On May 26, 2020
sketcherJ:
bro please stop sharing the pic of this innocent guy around. The way u are doing it is dangerous and even on a thread like this.
how is it dangerous? Isn't it good news?
Re: Ikorodu Cult Group Kills A Rival Cult Member (Disturbing Video) by KIDfurniture(m): 7:59pm On May 26, 2020
Na like this every one of them go take go
Re: Ikorodu Cult Group Kills A Rival Cult Member (Disturbing Video) by Koralords: 8:01pm On May 26, 2020
One of my boys in ikorodu just told me one of Davidos guys by the name Stanley was killed yesterday when he want to visit his gf that stays close to ikorodu those eiye boys there Dey para
Re: Ikorodu Cult Group Kills A Rival Cult Member (Disturbing Video) by TechCapon(m): 8:07pm On May 26, 2020
sapientia:

Learn what exactly?
learn the consequences of joining cult

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (18) (Reply)

More Details On Trader Who Impersonated As Doctor To Treat Patient’s Heart. Pics / Ladies Show Off Their Loot From COVID-19 Palliative Warehouse In Monkey Village / Ekiti Man Drugs His Girlfriend, Films Her Being Raped By Friends, Uploads Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.