Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,074 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:33 AM

Ikorodu Cult Group Kills A Rival Cult Member (Disturbing Video) - Crime (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ikorodu Cult Group Kills A Rival Cult Member (Disturbing Video) (125811 Views)

Kidnapper Kidnapped By A Rival Gang, Pays N1.5m Ransom / My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... / Delta Cult War: Group Kills An Opponent At Fire Service Front (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ikorodu Cult Group Kills A Rival Cult Member (Disturbing Video) by OpinionCounts(m): 4:23pm On May 26, 2020
LAGOS of BLOOD.....the most violent and dangerous state in Nigeria....God forbid...spits.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ikorodu Cult Group Kills A Rival Cult Member (Disturbing Video) by JBoss25(m): 4:24pm On May 26, 2020
Lostz:

ehen? I was thinking Nigeria is the only cultist nation
Re: Ikorodu Cult Group Kills A Rival Cult Member (Disturbing Video) by X0012(m): 4:24pm On May 26, 2020
I dont know if It is only me. I kinda avoid these bloody graphic videos these days.

So I wont even bother to watch this video.
Re: Ikorodu Cult Group Kills A Rival Cult Member (Disturbing Video) by Justarandomguy: 4:27pm On May 26, 2020
YouTube will soon take it down. Although no blood or gore in the video. Just a dead man
Re: Ikorodu Cult Group Kills A Rival Cult Member (Disturbing Video) by stormborn28(m): 4:29pm On May 26, 2020
masterP042:
Any cult that won't make me rich like obasanjo or Atiku, I'm not interested
meaning you are a potential candidate
Re: Ikorodu Cult Group Kills A Rival Cult Member (Disturbing Video) by Nodogragra4me(m): 4:29pm On May 26, 2020
urchcoded:

You wan beg eiye people? It's not only futile but worsens your case. He knew he was bleeped already

Eiye or whatever ... they are first , human beings before cultist.... the natural Instinct that comes to an average person in this kind of situation is to plead for his life .... it is follow come reaction in such a situation.... the guy try to be Calm and manly. Even trained soldiers dey beg boko boys until dem hypnotise. dem with juju
Re: Ikorodu Cult Group Kills A Rival Cult Member (Disturbing Video) by stormborn28(m): 4:31pm On May 26, 2020
weslay:
Seun take down this thread. Don't encourage things like this on your platform.
no, Seun won't take it down. It is a lesson to those who are there and those who are willing to join

4 Likes

Re: Ikorodu Cult Group Kills A Rival Cult Member (Disturbing Video) by papermill: 4:35pm On May 26, 2020
The assurance of karma will come back to them in same faith.
Re: Ikorodu Cult Group Kills A Rival Cult Member (Disturbing Video) by Nobody: 4:35pm On May 26, 2020
JBoss25:
u think that everything revolves around Nigeria? Ode

it is your parents that are ode. learn to understand before opening your mouth foolishly
Re: Ikorodu Cult Group Kills A Rival Cult Member (Disturbing Video) by Nobody: 4:38pm On May 26, 2020
iPOOPinURmouth:
i told u but you think say na play i bin dey play. the akant is banned but i have close to 100more. u go no where u piece of shit. thunder fie yout papa

grin And what do u gain in all these. You are only amusing me and troubling yourself.

You seem to need urgent help guy. grin

There are better things to use Nairaland for to your own advantage. Make friends with people instead of fighting people. Go to the business sections and learn one thing or the other. Make healthy contributions or make someone's day by dropping rib cracking jokes.

People have jam lifetime luck on platforms of this nature. Here you can meet people who would be of help to you in future. If not for you, for your unborn kids. Big boys with legit business plenty for here, Judges, Lawyers, soldiers , Doctors, Naval officers. People from all walks of life. They could be helpful tomorrow.

Don't let Satan deceive you into thinking you are making life miserable for anyone by insulting their papa , mama or ancestors, and by saying thunder fire you!. You are not. You are only displaying Childish behavior and making people who are supposed to be good friends with you your enemy.

Life is not all about money. There are other areas where people are useful to one another.

You can go on displaying gross insanity and childishness for all I care. The worst you can do is amuse me. grin

Life is a choice. Please make the right ones.

Peace

4 Likes

Re: Ikorodu Cult Group Kills A Rival Cult Member (Disturbing Video) by Nobody: 4:38pm On May 26, 2020
stanliwise:
Nigeria is the only nation with the term cultism. other form of gang and squad exist everywhere in the world.

you don't know the meaning of cultism
Re: Ikorodu Cult Group Kills A Rival Cult Member (Disturbing Video) by tiredoflife(m): 4:41pm On May 26, 2020
The guy is so stupid
Wetin be him OT
Wey he sit down he no even try take anyone out
He died like a weakling
Is this all he learnt upon all his bamming
A disgrace to number 7
He no even try to attack even in death
They answer questions like say e go job interview
Even if na Jew man
At least fight to the death na
Why die like a fowl

I am disgusted
If u no get mind.
Dont join cult

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ikorodu Cult Group Kills A Rival Cult Member (Disturbing Video) by madjune(m): 4:42pm On May 26, 2020
What's the name of the movie?
Re: Ikorodu Cult Group Kills A Rival Cult Member (Disturbing Video) by IamHonourable1: 4:49pm On May 26, 2020
romeoetin:
Ikorodu Vicious Cult Group KILLS A Rival Cult Member

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IL3XsxobEQg

Is that all?
People are making money you are busy engaging in nonsense thing.
The rival member was not even rugged.How can you fall by a seed from Awkar made.

1 Like

Re: Ikorodu Cult Group Kills A Rival Cult Member (Disturbing Video) by sapientia(m): 4:50pm On May 26, 2020
TechCapon:
you need to watch it so you can learn

Learn what exactly?

1 Like

Re: Ikorodu Cult Group Kills A Rival Cult Member (Disturbing Video) by xxxtedyxxx(m): 4:50pm On May 26, 2020
tiredoflife:
The guy is so stupid
Wetin be him OT
Wey he sit down he no even try take anyone out
He died like a weakling
Is this all he learnt upon all his bamming
A disgrace to number 7
He no even try to attack even in death
They answer questions like say e go job interview
Even if na Jew man
At least fight to the death na
Why die like a fowl

I am disgusted
If u no get mind.
Dont join cult

even the ones wey get mind, still die like fowl.

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ikorodu Cult Group Kills A Rival Cult Member (Disturbing Video) by ghettochild(m): 4:50pm On May 26, 2020
Nigerian govt shd pass death sentences for cultism.
As long it's proven u r one....
Then straight to the hang man noose
Re: Ikorodu Cult Group Kills A Rival Cult Member (Disturbing Video) by Nobody: 4:51pm On May 26, 2020
Strong man don go...people saying he didnt beg check d video well d guy is tired ...dem don beat life comot e body so he is weak to even beg for mercy cos he knows na waste of time ....may Korofo accept his soul in Hell .
Let the scores begin
Re: Ikorodu Cult Group Kills A Rival Cult Member (Disturbing Video) by OROSUNBOLB(m): 4:53pm On May 26, 2020
Certainly these guys too will be eliminated by some guys from somewhere and the circle of violence will continue endlessly like that ! They have made the job of their assassins a lot easier with this video. They can never sleep with their two eyes closed ever again !

There is no superman; it is who strikes first and that does not mean you won't get hit someday too. So what is the gain if death is certain, I mean untimely,premature and violent death ?

Shun cultism !

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ikorodu Cult Group Kills A Rival Cult Member (Disturbing Video) by Paretomaster1(m): 4:53pm On May 26, 2020
25tolife:
Aiye x aye in ikorodu.

i no think say ,that fight go finish anytime soon.

Hmmm dem even mentioned one guy rocka recently butchered ....Better to avoid that area anytime soon..
Re: Ikorodu Cult Group Kills A Rival Cult Member (Disturbing Video) by Juell(m): 4:57pm On May 26, 2020
Such a young soul wasted, I just wonder how his family members will feel when they watch this video
Re: Ikorodu Cult Group Kills A Rival Cult Member (Disturbing Video) by Nobody: 5:00pm On May 26, 2020
25tolife:
Aiye x aye in ikorodu.

i no think say ,that fight go finish anytime soon.
What is Aiye?
Re: Ikorodu Cult Group Kills A Rival Cult Member (Disturbing Video) by Resees: 5:05pm On May 26, 2020
Aint got no mind no watch this God!!
Re: Ikorodu Cult Group Kills A Rival Cult Member (Disturbing Video) by JBoss25(m): 5:08pm On May 26, 2020
Lostz:

it is your parents that are ode. learn to understand before opening your mouth foolishly
you're not that smart to think only Nigeria has gangs, we should change that mentality it's extremely annoying
Re: Ikorodu Cult Group Kills A Rival Cult Member (Disturbing Video) by Nobody: 5:11pm On May 26, 2020
JBoss25:
you're not that smart to think only Nigeria has gangs, we should change that mentality it's extremely annoying

maybe you should go back and read , slowly this time around
Re: Ikorodu Cult Group Kills A Rival Cult Member (Disturbing Video) by Jaqenhghar: 5:13pm On May 26, 2020
27Pushing30:
google before you talk
I wont google shít. If you have information and want share to correct me then do so. Google my black ass
Re: Ikorodu Cult Group Kills A Rival Cult Member (Disturbing Video) by Jaqenhghar: 5:14pm On May 26, 2020
shogsman:

Oh what do you think I mean by they ride into, they're going for lectures like any other students, even the Vagaz got school boys among them.you don't want to know the amount of meth,pills being pushed through colleges there.i lived there for a long time and studied there as well,I am talking about firsthand experience.
They're certainly more organized than what we have here except for those petty gangs that formed from prison, but the violence is even worse than what you have here.
Hmmmmm. Owwwkay. Thanks for that

1 Like

Re: Ikorodu Cult Group Kills A Rival Cult Member (Disturbing Video) by frank417: 5:16pm On May 26, 2020
Not sure he is up to 20years.
Re: Ikorodu Cult Group Kills A Rival Cult Member (Disturbing Video) by Nobody: 5:18pm On May 26, 2020
stanliwise:
if you were God would you answer the prayer of those who have refused to make a good society for the young ones. This hardened criminals were once very innocent young boys.
But bad society standard, bad parenting, poor security helped them mature properly with the choice they made.

My guy before you blame the society blame the parents first. Me and my siblings grew up in a notorious area. Full of different crimes. And the way our dad handled us, first with serious Christian standard and secondly with serious beating standard, dey no born you well to go mix up with any kind of boys. To even play football for area na wahala. Im go say we go mix up with bad guys. Na that fear we carry go university. None of us was a bad character and you know what? Some of the guys we grew up with in the neighbourhood died in armed robbery and gangster related issues.

Train up your child in the way he should go. When he grows up, he shall not depart from it. Courtesy the Bible.

11 Likes

Re: Ikorodu Cult Group Kills A Rival Cult Member (Disturbing Video) by Flows001(m): 5:30pm On May 26, 2020
Babapyro:

If you struggle with them you'll just make your situation worse,if you can listen well they asked him to chose how many people to shoot him and they didn't shoot him in the head, I think that's their normal routine
I get ur point but no matter the manner or method they employ, death is still death but if a good fight is put up, at least one of them will lose one of his eyes first before I go... grin grin cheesy cheesy. Shebi cultists usually call themselves "hardmen"? That dude didn't portray that at all, not that he was tied oo, e for show dem how hardmen dey behave. 2pac once said " I rather die like a man..." That one just surrendered like a chicken. Anyway, he brought it upon himself

1 Like

Re: Ikorodu Cult Group Kills A Rival Cult Member (Disturbing Video) by stormborn28(m): 5:41pm On May 26, 2020
Jimmyld231:
he go end in tears for your papa
i laugh in bacsegtuyhoo... You have heard the truth

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (18) (Reply)

More Details On Trader Who Impersonated As Doctor To Treat Patient’s Heart. Pics / Ekiti Man Drugs His Girlfriend, Films Her Being Raped By Friends, Uploads Video / Ladies Show Off Their Loot From COVID-19 Palliative Warehouse In Monkey Village

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.