Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,411 members, 7,815,916 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:58 PM

Man Gives Wife Upkeep Money In Jail After She Plotted With Boyfriend To Kill Him - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Gives Wife Upkeep Money In Jail After She Plotted With Boyfriend To Kill Him (1807 Views)

Rwandan Dad Calls His Deformed Baby 'Devil Spawn', Tells Wife To Kill Him (Pics) / How Man Ended In Jail After He Caught His Wife With The Landlord — Lawyer Narrat / Will You Be Angry With Your Wife If You Discover She's Saving From Upkeep Money? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Gives Wife Upkeep Money In Jail After She Plotted With Boyfriend To Kill Him by Easternsun2020: 11:30pm On May 25, 2020
A Ghanaian man whose wife allegedly plotted with her lover to have him killed still showed his soft spot for her after she was remanded in Police custody for the second time by the Asokwa District Court in Kumasi.

He was pictured handing money to his wife for her upkeep in prison following her second appearance in court on Friday, May 22.

The 27-year-old woman called Mavis 'Maadwoa' Brepo, married to David Gator, 55, allegedly planned with her 50-year-old boyfriend, Patrick Asare, to kill her husband so they could settle down together.

Mavis Brepo and Patrick Asare were reportedly arrested after an assassin they had called to do the job turned out to be the Manhyia Divisional Police Commander.

Since their arrest, Gator has maintained her innocence, claiming that she was under the influence of a spiritual force when she planned with her lover to have her husband killed so they could both get married.

The two suspects made their first appearance in court on Friday, May 8, 2020.

Adom News reported that Gator who was in court with other family members assured his wife of his undying love as she cried profusely after the hearing.

He also gave her an undisclosed sum of money and reportedly told her it was for her upkeep in prison while an investigation into the matter continues.

The publication also claimed that Mr. Gator has long forgiven Mavis and appealed for the charges against her to be dropped so that he can take her back as his wife.

lindaikejisblog.com/2020/5/man-gives-wife-money-for-her-upkeep-in-jail-after-she-plotted-with-her-side-guy-to-have-him-killed-photo.html

1 Like

Re: Man Gives Wife Upkeep Money In Jail After She Plotted With Boyfriend To Kill Him by tipscogreen: 11:36pm On May 25, 2020
Easternsun2020:
A Ghanaian man whose wife allegedly plotted with her lover to have him killed still showed his soft spot for her after she was remanded in Police custody for the second time by the Asokwa District Court in Kumasi.

He was pictured handing money to his wife for her upkeep in prison following her second appearance in court on Friday, May 22.

The 27-year-old woman called Mavis 'Maadwoa' Brepo, married to David Gator, 55, allegedly planned with her 50-year-old boyfriend, Patrick Asare, to kill her husband so they could settle down together.
Mavis Brepo and Patrick Asare were reportedly arrested after an assassin they had called to do the job turned out to be the Manhyia Divisional Police Commander.

Since their arrest, Gator has maintained her innocence, claiming that she was under the influence of a spiritual force when she planned with her lover to have her husband killed so they could both get married.

The two suspects made their first appearance in court on Friday, May 8, 2020.

Adom News reported that Gator who was in court with other family members assured his wife of his undying love as she cried profusely after the hearing.

He also gave her an undisclosed sum of money and reportedly told her it was for her upkeep in prison while an investigation into the matter continues.

The publication also claimed that Mr. Gator has long forgiven Mavis and appealed for the charges against her to be dropped so that he can take her back as his wife.

lindaikejisblog.com/2020/5/man-gives-wife-money-for-her-upkeep-in-jail-after-she-plotted-with-her-side-guy-to-have-him-killed-photo.html

She had cooked for him.
Re: Man Gives Wife Upkeep Money In Jail After She Plotted With Boyfriend To Kill Him by chatinent: 11:51pm On May 25, 2020
Personally speaking, I cannot can. Can you can?

3 Likes

Re: Man Gives Wife Upkeep Money In Jail After She Plotted With Boyfriend To Kill Him by googi: 11:58pm On May 25, 2020
After her next try, she will be serving him flowers in his grave crying how she missed him.

Some people, male or female are just cold killers and will gladly try again.
Re: Man Gives Wife Upkeep Money In Jail After She Plotted With Boyfriend To Kill Him by longetivity(m): 12:35am On May 26, 2020
and the stupid woman collected the monie
Re: Man Gives Wife Upkeep Money In Jail After She Plotted With Boyfriend To Kill Him by chuka5000(m): 1:24am On May 26, 2020
better to born thief than to born mumu.

this one na mumu raised to power 100

1 Like

Re: Man Gives Wife Upkeep Money In Jail After She Plotted With Boyfriend To Kill Him by Ilefoaye(m): 2:30am On May 26, 2020
so generous
Re: Man Gives Wife Upkeep Money In Jail After She Plotted With Boyfriend To Kill Him by DanseMacabre(m): 4:20am On May 26, 2020
Hmmmmm

"...After the assassin they hired turned out to be the Mahniya Divisional Police Officer..."

Their village people worked overtime on their case.

From the way this story is going e be like the man go still die las las...

5 Likes

Re: Man Gives Wife Upkeep Money In Jail After She Plotted With Boyfriend To Kill Him by Kentursky(m): 4:56am On May 26, 2020
shocked shocked shocked
Re: Man Gives Wife Upkeep Money In Jail After She Plotted With Boyfriend To Kill Him by gbadexy(m): 5:04am On May 26, 2020
Only God can understand how some women think.
Look at the hungry looking thing she wanted to kill her probably better looking and definitely better doing husband for.
Re: Man Gives Wife Upkeep Money In Jail After She Plotted With Boyfriend To Kill Him by Richy4(m): 6:07am On May 26, 2020
When she eventually comes out, he will still take her back... he might even be going to prison visitation as time goes on..

When a dog wants to die, it doesn't hear the whistle/ calls of the owner...

He's Probably destined to die in that woman's hand.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Gives Wife Upkeep Money In Jail After She Plotted With Boyfriend To Kill Him by falcon01: 6:46am On May 26, 2020
I don't know if the man is just stuoid or he is just a good man, seriouslĺy The man is a dumb f*co.
Re: Man Gives Wife Upkeep Money In Jail After She Plotted With Boyfriend To Kill Him by X0012(m): 6:58am On May 26, 2020
This man is attach to his wife nassisstic attitudes.
It is only God that can help these kinda people. God save the man's life 'once' he will do it again.

1 Like

Re: Man Gives Wife Upkeep Money In Jail After She Plotted With Boyfriend To Kill Him by Fesisko(m): 8:07am On May 26, 2020
hmmn
Re: Man Gives Wife Upkeep Money In Jail After She Plotted With Boyfriend To Kill Him by Ulunne777(f): 8:49am On May 26, 2020
grin grin
Chai!
Women make the world go round. grin
Re: Man Gives Wife Upkeep Money In Jail After She Plotted With Boyfriend To Kill Him by AfroMighty(m): 10:05am On May 26, 2020
chatinent:
I can't can
Re: Man Gives Wife Upkeep Money In Jail After She Plotted With Boyfriend To Kill Him by Elimon(m): 11:37am On May 26, 2020
chatinent:
I [b][/b]I canst canst my brother....but love no easy oo
Re: Man Gives Wife Upkeep Money In Jail After She Plotted With Boyfriend To Kill Him by bukatyne(f): 12:05pm On May 26, 2020
If natural, the man loves the woman. cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

From 55yrs old husband to 50yrs old lover?

I thought women with ancestor husbands have young lovers?

What is the difference between six and half a dozen?

Let her serve her term in peace.

1 Like

Re: Man Gives Wife Upkeep Money In Jail After She Plotted With Boyfriend To Kill Him by cococandy(f): 12:14pm On May 26, 2020
Someone that planned to kill you?
I’m sorry he’s not being kind. He’s just a mumu.

2 Likes

Re: Man Gives Wife Upkeep Money In Jail After She Plotted With Boyfriend To Kill Him by ecolime(m): 12:32pm On May 26, 2020
chatinent:
I cannot can cannot.

(1) (Reply)

Yoruba Vs Igbo Marriage: The Best? / Abroad Marriage / How Do I Correct My Wife?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.