Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,988 members, 7,817,910 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:39 PM

Before You Accuses The Northerners Stole Oil Money See This - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Before You Accuses The Northerners Stole Oil Money See This (9166 Views)

Peter Obi: Oil Money Not Paid Into FG Account Since January / Printing More Money: See What Hyper Inflation Caused In Somaliland (photos) / What Men Does For Money: See Current Nigerian Governor Who Washes Dead Bodies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Before You Accuses The Northerners Stole Oil Money See This by michlins(m): 7:50am On May 26, 2020
Igbochief001:

Why 13% when not 75%
It's not your business how they spent the money

How do we share zamfara gold revenue
oh really. You don't care how the money is spent but you care about how one or two northerners spend their money.

Bros no be person do you. Ask needs in house cleaning. Fix yourselves first before pointing fingers
Re: Before You Accuses The Northerners Stole Oil Money See This by Yenefer(f): 7:50am On May 26, 2020
nku5:

What do Igbos have to do with this your primary school intellect level thread? Everybody in the south is Igbo to you lot.
Okay, Go away
Re: Before You Accuses The Northerners Stole Oil Money See This by Nobody: 7:52am On May 26, 2020
ScotMisile:
I know it's not about us, but it is about NIGERIA.
Then stick to the Nigeria and Dem Nigerians topic.
Re: Before You Accuses The Northerners Stole Oil Money See This by Nobody: 7:53am On May 26, 2020
Yenefer:
The Igbos outside of the south east are 10 times higher than those in the south east.
That means nigeria is working for them the south east can't contain the whole Igbos in terms of prosperity.
only The Lazy ones Are agitating
what's my business with igbos?

Before British came and join us together all of us have nothing in common. This country needs to divide
Re: Before You Accuses The Northerners Stole Oil Money See This by Jakemedg(m): 7:53am On May 26, 2020
Macphenson:
Your write up is a true reflection of Almajiri education, what happens to paragraphs and punctuation marks in write ups?

Tomorrow now they will give this one commissioner for education.

Now back to what you wrote. Yes the hausas are so much involved in those trades you mentioned, but I want to tell you something, money get levels.

Those chikini change businesses are not what they use to buy those Bentleys and other luxurious cars displayed in the pictures of Arrewa youths you shared.

Your people can sell their farm produce for one year, yet ten vessels of oil sold in a day covers their two year sales.

So leave matter, all of us are in businesses, we know the various level of money attached to any business.

They don't use mai-gworo money to buy Bentley.
Atleast you got the message clearly
Re: Before You Accuses The Northerners Stole Oil Money See This by GamalNasser: 7:53am On May 26, 2020
So because of one hausa boy took picture with a 10 year old rollsroyce ghost not even Phantom the north has now become a developed society others can emulate from ? The same north that has ruled Nigeria for over 40 years , produced 80 percent of it's leader and ironically has 80 percent of it's people living in Poverty ... You speak of NDDC corruption like the corruption there is not worse under Buhari now .. don't provoke me

2 Likes

Re: Before You Accuses The Northerners Stole Oil Money See This by Nobody: 7:53am On May 26, 2020
Igbochief001:

Why 13% when not 75%

Carry another person matter for head. I don't know whether to call it obsession or just to attack hausa fulanis.

The said ND never talk but you are here running around the whole thread.

Oochim.

1 Like

Re: Before You Accuses The Northerners Stole Oil Money See This by tatatar: 7:55am On May 26, 2020
Igbochief001:

Why 13% when not 75%

Last time I checked,almost all your government revenues in Igbo land comes from Niger Delta oil money- you are no different from the North.You guys should start by rejecting your allocation and sending them back to the ND.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Before You Accuses The Northerners Stole Oil Money See This by Captainrambo2: 7:55am On May 26, 2020
Igbochief001:

That's your business with your leaders but your state deserves 75% it's your money and that's the truth ...
you mean the leaders of my state.

If they brought 13% indigens did not feel it they still wint feel it even if they bring 75. Do you know Bayelsa receives the 2nd highest allocation ? Yet edo is 10x better. Than that useless state

2 Likes

Re: Before You Accuses The Northerners Stole Oil Money See This by Jakemedg(m): 7:56am On May 26, 2020
TheGodlessGod:
what's my business with igbos?

Before British came and join us together all of us have nothing in common. This country needs to divide
okay wherever you are from just be sincere to yourself can your state cater for allr it citizens outside
Re: Before You Accuses The Northerners Stole Oil Money See This by Captainrambo2: 7:58am On May 26, 2020
tatatar:

Last time I checked,almost all your government revenues in Igbo land comes from Niger Delta oil money- you are no different from the North.You guys should start by rejecting your allocation and sending them back to the ND.
do you know Anambra abia and imo are niger oil producing states?

Yiu need education ... leave nairaland go school

3 Likes

Re: Before You Accuses The Northerners Stole Oil Money See This by Jakemedg(m): 7:58am On May 26, 2020
tatatar:

Hahaha
Modified: Bro do you know Niger Delta is composed of Edo,Imo,Ondo,Akwa Ibom,Abia,Bayelsa,Cross River and Rivers states?

3 Likes

Re: Before You Accuses The Northerners Stole Oil Money See This by Eryyy92: 7:58am On May 26, 2020
Yenefer:
Your man became president, made Your brother chief of army staff, Your beautiful sister became petroleum minister etc...one would think that by now Bayelsa would be small London but what happened? Your brothers came out of the creeks; Tompolo paid for suites in Oriental hotel for 5yrs. It turned into residence & office. NDDC became an ATM, billions given to NGO! Our brothers all checked into Transcorp, Nicon etc! Barely one year after losing elections, Your brothers who bought up Megamond estate in Lekki started selling off! Range rovers, Mercedes etc all for sale! They could no longer maintain them! Nimasa where any of them could go collect dollar in envelope closed shop, it was no longer flowing. We are back to how the north stole our oil & forget how Ibori spent time as a guest of her majesty's prisons system. We have forgotten that Diezani is doing IT with British metropolitan police meanwhile FBI can't wait to lay their hands on her cos of millions of dollars in property & cash she has stashed all over the world. We have
forgotten how much Patience Jonathan has forfeited to government so far. Then the north stopped being your problem, because of Eid pictures they have resumed their troublesome lives! Look at glover court suya ikoyi, last time we checked the owner was very old & frail. His sons have taken over. University of suya, how many years in existence in Lagos? They branched out to Casamance, Abuja & I hear they opened shop in London. You can't say you live in Abuja without tasting Yahoze suya with over 3 branches all over FCT. How much do you think the owners
7. of these businesses buy a cow? While you & I will buy a big one for almost 300k they can get it for almost half the price. We queue up at their stalls buying suya within price ranges of 2k-20k at once. How much profit do you think they make a day? How many cows butchered & sold per week? Salisu is in Jos way billing strawberries, potatoes, cauliflower, cabbage, lettuce etc to Lekki/ikoyi every single day. If not for insurgency, DAF/Iveco trucks are lined up daily from Potiskum down to almost Damaturu loading bags of white & brown beans! We Haven't mentioned soya beans, sorghum, millet etc! How many trucks leave north east with grains to Onitsha, Lagos, Aba etc every single day? How many livestock are being fattened every day in Sokoto, Taraba, Fune, Fika etc that lands in Lagos daily? What about mai-gworo (Kolanut)? When you think kolanut your small minds only think of the mallam who carries it on trays, do you know there are Alhajis who do wholesale of Gworo & it was inherited? You think Alamajiri tells the Northern story? Go back & read your history books, stop allowing bigotry & ignorance make you look stupid . I desperately leave out the real Northern business men. just those Abokis u are seeing in your area
bastard
shey na bittercola money nai dem use dey buy private jet

5 Likes

Re: Before You Accuses The Northerners Stole Oil Money See This by nku5: 7:58am On May 26, 2020
Yenefer:
Okay, Go away

You guys should worship Lugard every morning and offer up praises to him for giving the north access to oil money, mineral resources and human capital from the south and middle belt. Seriously you guys don't give him enough credit. Without him you guys would generally be running around naked

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Before You Accuses The Northerners Stole Oil Money See This by Nobody: 8:00am On May 26, 2020
Captainrambo2:
you mean the leaders of my state.

If they brought 13% indigens did not feel it they still wint feel it even if they bring 75. Do you know Bayelsa receives the 2nd highest allocation ? Yet edo is 10x better. Than that useless state
So u prefer outsiders to eat your money ?
Re: Before You Accuses The Northerners Stole Oil Money See This by Nobody: 8:01am On May 26, 2020
tatatar:

That's why we won't them to control their oil ...let's see those who can sustain themselves ...no be by stat or fake igr

1 Like

Re: Before You Accuses The Northerners Stole Oil Money See This by Smoke55: 8:01am On May 26, 2020
Yenefer:
The Igbos outside of the south east are 10 times higher than those in the south east.
That means nigeria is working for them the south east can't contain the whole Igbos in terms of prosperity.
only The Lazy ones Are agitating
my Dear that Should Be Our Problem Not Yours,if I May Ask, why Do You Want The Igbos To Remain In Nigeria? Thought You Said They Don't Add Any Thing To Your GDP?
Re: Before You Accuses The Northerners Stole Oil Money See This by Nobody: 8:01am On May 26, 2020
Juliusmalema:

Carry another person matter for head. I don't know whether to call it obsession or just to attack hausa fulanis.

The said ND never talk but you are here running around the whole thread.

Oochim.
I'm from imo ...so it affects me
Re: Before You Accuses The Northerners Stole Oil Money See This by tatatar: 8:01am On May 26, 2020
Captainrambo2:
do you know Anambra abia and imo are niger oil producing states?

Yiu need education ... leave nairaland go school
Oil production in what reasonable quantities sir undecided
Even the SW produces 4× more oil than you:

Akwa Ibom- the largest oil producer with 31.4% (504,000 BPD)
Delta – 21.56% (346,000 BPD)
Rivers – 21.43% (344,000 BPD)
Bayelsa – 18.07% (290,000 BPD)
Ondo – 3.74% (60,000 BPD)
Lagos – 2.64% (40,000 BPD)
Edo – 2.06% (33,000 BPD)
Imo-1.06 % (17,000 BPD)
Abia-0.68% (11,000 BPD)

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Before You Accuses The Northerners Stole Oil Money See This by Jakemedg(m): 8:06am On May 26, 2020
nku5:

You guys should worship Lugard every morning and offer up praises to him for giving the north access to oil money, mineral resources and human capital from the south and middle belt. Seriously you guys don't give him enough credit. Without him you guys would generally be running around naked
Stop derailing dude
Which state in Southern Nigeria can confidently cater for itself?

1 Like

Re: Before You Accuses The Northerners Stole Oil Money See This by Macphenson: 8:07am On May 26, 2020
Jakemedg:
Atleast you got the message clearly

This is a public forum, a lot of people abroad come here to see what's happening in Nigeria and to understand Nigeria.

He should improve in his writing skills lest they think that's how every Nigerian writes.

This is not an almajiri forum.
Re: Before You Accuses The Northerners Stole Oil Money See This by Yenefer(f): 8:09am On May 26, 2020
Smoke55:
my Dear that Should Be Our Problem Not Yours,if I May Ask, why Do You Want The Igbos To Remain In Nigeria? Thought You Said They Don't Add Any Thing To Your GDP?
I know where sensible Igbos are if I needed there opinion. u people here are the lazy, miscreants. Even your own Igbo politicians and business men don't want you. They keep saying that you just want to pull them down because of envy and bitterness...

3 Likes

Re: Before You Accuses The Northerners Stole Oil Money See This by Nobody: 8:09am On May 26, 2020
Igbochief001:
I'm from imo ...so it affects me
Ok....
It doesn't affect me..
Re: Before You Accuses The Northerners Stole Oil Money See This by anthonny: 8:10am On May 26, 2020
Yenefer:
Okay, Go away
hey you're cute are Arabs?
Re: Before You Accuses The Northerners Stole Oil Money See This by nku5: 8:10am On May 26, 2020
Jakemedg:
Stop derailing dude
Which state in Southern Nigeria can confidently cater for itself?

So that kid's igbos comment isn't derailing? Even your question is derailing. He's claiming that the private jets and Ferraris that arewa rich kids are cruising around came from gworo and suya and not crude oil grin Do you agree with that?

1 Like

Re: Before You Accuses The Northerners Stole Oil Money See This by Jakemedg(m): 8:11am On May 26, 2020
ScotMisile:
IN DEFENCE OF THE NORTH......
We are only asking for a level playing ground in Nigeria and y'all go frenzy with endless Epistles.
Where is the crime in asking for fair play for all...... There is no concealing the fact oil well is 80 percent owned by the North. NNPC's appointment is Polarised and you think it's right.

If the farming lands are given by the government how would you feel,if it's all owned by anyother ethnic groups?
No matter the Epistles you guys post up there to support your style...it still doesn't sound right to continually lead In a nation as diverse as NIGERIA.

EVERYONE SHOULD have a sense of belonging.
I am an arrantly arrogant and extremely unrepentant IGBO man....But, am not in support of Biafra..... However,if it happens it would pay us in a trillion more benefits than whatever we are getting from Nigeria today.

If you don't have sense,pls don't quite me....
I still got bullets....and I still pull triggers.
Bro no offence but i tell you Biafra may not be better than Nigeria
Re: Before You Accuses The Northerners Stole Oil Money See This by Smoke55: 8:12am On May 26, 2020
Igbochief001:

Why 13% when not 75%

why Should They Be Given 75% Derivation? Are They The One That Provide The Money Use In Exploit Of The Crude?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Before You Accuses The Northerners Stole Oil Money See This by Jakemedg(m): 8:13am On May 26, 2020
nku5:

So that kid's igbos comment isn't derailing? Even your question is derailing. He's claiming that the private jets and Ferraris that arewa rich kids are cruising around came from gworo and suya and not crude oil grin Do you agree with that?
Pardon i thought you were igbo
Re: Before You Accuses The Northerners Stole Oil Money See This by nku5: 8:13am On May 26, 2020
tatatar:

Oil production in what reasonable quantities sir undecided
Even the SW produces 4× more oil than you:

Akwa Ibom- the largest oil producer with 31.4% (504,000 BPD)
Delta – 21.56% (346,000 BPD)
Rivers – 21.43% (344,000 BPD)
Bayelsa – 18.07% (290,000 BPD)
Ondo – 3.74% (60,000 BPD)
Lagos – 2.64% (40,000 BPD)
Edo – 2.06% (33,000 BPD)
Imo-1.06 % (17,000 BPD)
Abia-0.68% (11,000 BPD)

Even if SE states produce one cup of oil per day combined at least they are contributing. Show us what the north has ever contributed except terrorism, beggars roaming all over the country and bandits living in our forests in the south

7 Likes

Re: Before You Accuses The Northerners Stole Oil Money See This by Smoke55: 8:14am On May 26, 2020
Yenefer:
I know where sensible Igbos are if I needed there opinion. u people here are the lazy, miscreants. Even your own Igbo politicians and business men don't want you. They keep saying that you just want to pull them down because of envy and bitterness...
i Thought I Could Have A Reasonable Conversation With You...Have A Nice Day...But Mind You Ipob Are Not Miscreants.
Re: Before You Accuses The Northerners Stole Oil Money See This by nku5: 8:16am On May 26, 2020
Jakemedg:
Pardon i thought you were igbo

100% Igbo from Anambra state cool

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

2023: PDP Will Win South-East And South–South Overwhelmingly – Mohammed Bwala / Beautification Of Lagos: Pains & Losses Of Petty Traders / The Composer Of Nigeria's National Anthem, Pa Benedict Odiase, Has Died.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.