Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,993 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:36 AM

Before You Accuses The Northerners Stole Oil Money See This - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Before You Accuses The Northerners Stole Oil Money See This (9167 Views)

Peter Obi: Oil Money Not Paid Into FG Account Since January / Printing More Money: See What Hyper Inflation Caused In Somaliland (photos) / What Men Does For Money: See Current Nigerian Governor Who Washes Dead Bodies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Before You Accuses The Northerners Stole Oil Money See This by Yenefer(f): 12:09pm On May 26, 2020
Deebwebb:
we lost the war,but the second won't be the same...every civil war leads to a second civil war where everything will be settled,hope you are ready....cause is coming
Lol. I'm not going to fight u brother. Ur fight is with the Nigerian Army. Goodluck defeating them

2 Likes

Re: Before You Accuses The Northerners Stole Oil Money See This by Jakemedg(m): 12:17pm On May 26, 2020
Deebwebb:
weak comeback..I expect nothing less...when you have 50 in jamb but still get admission.come to south and see brains.... cheesy..dull tribe..nothing good can ever come out from the north..boko haram and Fulani herdsmen are all your brothers...m
You are embarrassing southerners besides the last time i checked your state Delta voted massively for Atiku a fulani from the North

2 Likes

Re: Before You Accuses The Northerners Stole Oil Money See This by Deebwebb: 12:28pm On May 26, 2020
Yenefer:
Lol. I'm not going to fight u brother. Ur fight is with the Nigerian Army. Goodluck defeating them
which Nigerian army,people that can't even defeat common boko haram,clowns that upload videos everyday...
Re: Before You Accuses The Northerners Stole Oil Money See This by Deebwebb: 12:30pm On May 26, 2020
Jakemedg:
You are embarrassing southerners besides the last time i checked your state Delta voted massively for Atiku a fulani from the North
you Yoruba boy stop putting mouth to defend your masters when I talk...in Nigeria elections,the only option you have is between the devil and the deep blue sea....at least atiku would have been better....
Re: Before You Accuses The Northerners Stole Oil Money See This by sesameq: 12:45pm On May 26, 2020
the OP is getting angry at the wrong people. she is doing the right thing but in a wrong way.

those who looted our country are not from one ethnic group, they cut across. you have James ibori in your state, I have bukola saraki in my state, and they have Mr bullion van in Lagos!!!

the problem facing Nigeria is not ethnicity or bigotry, when its time for election, they will all come down to us in the grassroots and be toasting and cajoling us to vote for them.after the are in power, we all know the drill.

those posting pictures of luxury with Bentleys on Twitter are the rich few kids of the north. those suffering in the north are much more than the rich. a rich man in the midst of many poor people is also a poor man himself.
nine million children roaming the streets with plates begging for food? how does flaunting Bentleys on Twitter affect their lives? how many of them even uses Twitter. if I dont sub, I dont check my twitter, now I am on airtel free mode, how many of them use Twitter self?

he gap between the rich and the poor in Nigeria is like the distance between heaven and earth. many of those rich guys dont even know that some are suffering, nothing concerns them. and here in the north, they are very very wicked than down south. they will build their fences and put decking on it, if armed robber wants to climb it, he will think "Ah baba God, which kind wahala be this?" I have never seen fences having decking before in my life? it was in the north. these rich guys are stone hearted or let's say heartless, if you die in their front they dont care, they will just be riding their big jeeps beside you and even splash water on your clothes.

leadership, democracy and good governance have failed at it utmost in Nigeria, they still use those kids to pump in votes during election period. if you kept a person ignorant, for a long period of time, they will see it as normal thing. their leaders know that and they are using it to their advantage. because all the funds they are collecting from fg, united nations will stop if they liberate those children. now their is North east dev. commission, billions are being pumped into it yearly. boko boys are (according to rumours) fed food and information by the indigenes of borno themselves. they dont want the insurgency to stop.

if you come from the south and you visit the north, the kind of hatred that they will heap at you will be like "did I steal their money?", they dont like anyone who is not them. they hate strangers and foreigners. if you dont speak Hausa you are in deep shit. they will just turn their head and hiss. " berebe", or "yanmuri" they will call you.

and you cannot hold any leadership position in their land, thy will kill you outrightly. its government of them, by them and for them only.

IBO guys clamouring for restructuring and or Biafra are right, they are just doing it in the wrong way. Nigerian system has failed.

Now its every man for himself, I dont know you and you dont know me. Dogs eat dogs, survival of the fittest. the weak are not allowed, tolerated and permitted. only the strong will weather the storm and see the horizon.

#Godbless!!!

5 Likes

Re: Before You Accuses The Northerners Stole Oil Money See This by rummmy: 12:52pm On May 26, 2020
Yenefer:
The Igbos outside of the south east are 10 times higher than those in the south east.
That means nigeria is working for them the south east can't contain the whole Igbos in terms of prosperity.
only The Lazy ones Are agitating
so we should multiply our population in South east by 10 to get the exert no of igbos in Nigeria, so how come we are not the most populated tribe even as you said northerners and westerners don't reside in the east?
Truth will come out one day.
Meanwhile every igbo is either for biafra or sympathizer.....we are tired of Nigeria.
Re: Before You Accuses The Northerners Stole Oil Money See This by Basher8583: 12:54pm On May 26, 2020
TheGodlessGod:
Nigeria need to divide that's the truth

Na you go suffer Las Las cuz your people don't like each other
Re: Before You Accuses The Northerners Stole Oil Money See This by rummmy: 12:59pm On May 26, 2020
Yenefer:
I know where sensible Igbos are if I needed there opinion. u people here are the lazy, miscreants. Even your own Igbo politicians and business men don't want you. They keep saying that you just want to pull them down because of envy and bitterness...
and you are their speaker.....
Re: Before You Accuses The Northerners Stole Oil Money See This by Basher8583: 1:01pm On May 26, 2020
sesameq:
the OP is getting angry at the wrong people. she is doing the right thing but in a wrong way.

those who looted our country are not from one ethnic group, they cut across. you have James ibori in your state, I have bukola saraki in my state, and they have Mr bullion van in Lagos!!!

the problem facing Nigeria is not ethnicity or bigotry, when its time for election, they will all come down to us in the grassroots and be toasting and cajoling us to vote for them.after the are in power, we all know the drill.

those posting pictures of luxury with Bentleys on Twitter are the rich few kids of the north. those suffering in the north are much more than the rich. a rich man in the midst of many poor people is also a poor man himself.
nine million children roaming the streets with plates begging for food? how does flaunting Bentleys on Twitter affect their lives? how many of them even uses Twitter. if I dont sub, I dont check my twitter, now I am on airtel free mode, how many of them use Twitter self?

he gap between the rich and the poor in Nigeria is like the distance between heaven and earth. many of those rich guys dont even know that some are suffering, nothing concerns them. and here in the north, they are very very wicked than down south. they will build their fences and put decking on it, if armed robber wants to climb it, he will think "Ah baba God, which kind wahala be this?" I have never seen fences having decking before in my life? it was in the north. these rich guys are stone hearted or let's say heartless, if you die in their front they dont care, they will just be riding their big jeeps beside you and even splash water on your clothes.

leadership, democracy and good governance have failed at it utmost in Nigeria, they still use those kids to pump in votes during election period. if you kept a person ignorant, for a long period of time, they will see it as normal thing. their leaders know that and they are using it to their advantage. because all the funds they are collecting from fg, united nations will stop if they liberate those children. now their is North east dev. commission, billions are being pumped into it yearly. boko boys are (according to rumours) fed food and information by the indigenes of borno themselves. they dont want the insurgency to stop.

if you come from the south and you visit the north, the kind of hatred that they will heap at you will be like "did I steal their money?", they dont like anyone who is not them. they hate strangers and foreigners. if you dont speak Hausa you are in deep shit. they will just turn their head and hiss. " berebe", or "yanmuri" they will call you.

and you cannot hold any leadership position in their land, thy will kill you outrightly. its government of them, by them and for them only.

IBO guys clamouring for restructuring and or Biafra are right, they are just doing it in the wrong way. Nigerian system has failed.

Now its every man for himself, I dont know you and you dont know me. Dogs eat dogs, survival of the fittest. the weak are not allowed, tolerated and permitted. only the strong will weather the storm and see the horizon.

#Godbless!!!

You are speaking like a poor man that is pained. Your story is not balanced it's tilts towards your already existing emotions
Re: Before You Accuses The Northerners Stole Oil Money See This by obataokenwa(m): 1:14pm On May 26, 2020
Yenefer:
Did u get the message or not.
People suffering from grammar pedantry syndrome or GPS get extremely annoyed by grammatical mistakes and feel the urge to correct each and every one of them. ... In fact, recent studies suggest that this syndrome is a real illness, and possibly even a form of OCD.
OMG. I decide not to laugh today. I was born in kaduna. I have plenty Hausa childhood friends...I don't like talking abt them sha..
Re: Before You Accuses The Northerners Stole Oil Money See This by Ibrahimmrfish(m): 1:16pm On May 26, 2020
nku5:

Even if SE states produce one cup of oil per day combined at least they are contributing. Show us what the north has ever contributed except terrorism, beggars roaming all over the country and bandits living in our forests in the south
What exactly do you contribute? South east have the second lowest G.D.P after the north east,which is technically a war zone.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Before You Accuses The Northerners Stole Oil Money See This by obataokenwa(m): 1:18pm On May 26, 2020
Yenefer:
I know where sensible Igbos are if I needed there opinion. u people here are the lazy, miscreants. Even your own Igbo politicians and business men don't want you. They keep saying that you just want to pull them down because of envy and bitterness...
Dan Allah Ina tamaikeki, we and Hausas have a very good understanding over there in north.. don't abuse my people...I've always respected Hausa people and their post here. We don't hate u guys other than Buhari came with nepotism and caused the berin ciki. But in all, you're beautiful
Re: Before You Accuses The Northerners Stole Oil Money See This by obataokenwa(m): 1:35pm On May 26, 2020
Ibrahimmrfish:

What exactly do you contribute? South east have the second lowest G.D.P after the north east,which is technically a war zone.
Leave south east alone if truly they're nothing. Ignore them

1 Like

Re: Before You Accuses The Northerners Stole Oil Money See This by Yenefer(f): 1:42pm On May 26, 2020
obataokenwa:
Dan Allah Ina tamaikeki, we and Hausas have a very good understanding over there in north.. don't abuse my people...I've always respected Hausa people and their post here. We don't hate u guys other than Buhari came with nepotism and caused the berin ciki. But in all, you're beautiful
I hope u told them not to insult us too
Re: Before You Accuses The Northerners Stole Oil Money See This by Finnese001: 1:48pm On May 26, 2020
Yenefer:
The Igbos outside of the south east are 10 times higher than those in the south east.
That means nigeria is working for them the south east can't contain the whole Igbos in terms of prosperity.

you're a big fo.ol and that's what you will always be, I'm not even in Nigeria to start with but I prefer Biafra to Nigeria. So don't say it's only those in the SE alone that wants the Break up, don't try to divide us. PARASITES
Re: Before You Accuses The Northerners Stole Oil Money See This by obataokenwa(m): 1:51pm On May 26, 2020
Yenefer:
I hope u told them not to insult us too
the fight is mainly with yorubas cos they're two-faced
Re: Before You Accuses The Northerners Stole Oil Money See This by Yenefer(f): 2:08pm On May 26, 2020
obataokenwa:
the fight is mainly with yorubas cos they're two-faced
grin

1 Like

Re: Before You Accuses The Northerners Stole Oil Money See This by Yenefer(f): 2:09pm On May 26, 2020
Finnese001:

you're a big fo.ol and that's what you will always be, I'm not even Nigeria to start with but I prefer Biafra to Nigeria
grin "I'm not even Nigeria"
Re: Before You Accuses The Northerners Stole Oil Money See This by Happycharles(m): 2:12pm On May 26, 2020
Weedsmoker:
If you channel this same energy you use in defending tribal shits online into more productive ventures for yourself,I guess by now you'd be a billionaire.

Are you a billionaire yet?

Back to the thread.... I have forgotten what I wana say but OP I no see your point. Let them give me an opportunity, I will steal and give my kinsmen the london they are looking for.
Re: Before You Accuses The Northerners Stole Oil Money See This by Finnese001: 2:24pm On May 26, 2020
Yenefer:
grin "I'm not even Nigeria"

lol, you see how stup.id you're, you are now going off topic, but believe me, hunger will finish your generation and that your useless God forsaken northern region if Nigeria disintegrate.
I Know that's your fear, reason why you open this senseless thread to tell us your brothers bought PJs with gworo money
Re: Before You Accuses The Northerners Stole Oil Money See This by desiredhome: 2:32pm On May 26, 2020
Igbochief001:
The oil belongs to Niger Delta ...if they want to useless the money it's not your business and gives you no right to steal from them

You have a brother who works for shell but spends his money in olosho it doesn't give u any right to steal his money

Out of the 12 billion dollars we make from oil Niger Delta should get at least 75% of that money ....that's only what's fair ...who they spend it I don't give a damn

Its either you don't understand that write up or you just want to be Petty......

If you like give ND 100% it won't change anything
What happened to the NDDC budgets for years now? What about Niger Delta ministry? what about 13% derivation? etc

The worst region to be is ND region....set of greedy mofon
Re: Before You Accuses The Northerners Stole Oil Money See This by Yenefer(f): 2:36pm On May 26, 2020
Finnese001:

lol, you see how stup.id you're, you are now going off topic, but believe me, hunger will finish your generation and that your useless God forsaken northern region if Nigeria disintegrate.
I Know that's your fear, reason why you open this senseless thread to tell us your brothers bought PJs with gworo money
Daddy Chill.

Re: Before You Accuses The Northerners Stole Oil Money See This by GeorgeTheCoder: 2:39pm On May 26, 2020
When we say hausa and Fulani reason like cows we are usually right

1 Like

Re: Before You Accuses The Northerners Stole Oil Money See This by Finnese001: 2:39pm On May 26, 2020
Yenefer:
Daddy Chill.

okay mummygrin

Re: Before You Accuses The Northerners Stole Oil Money See This by Yenefer(f): 2:42pm On May 26, 2020
Finnese001:

okay mummygrin
Lol
Re: Before You Accuses The Northerners Stole Oil Money See This by Justiceleague1: 2:43pm On May 26, 2020
Yenefer:

Shut up. I'm SS and I support the motion.

If it ain't true that you people are actually surviving on others,why are you afraid of division?!
Re: Before You Accuses The Northerners Stole Oil Money See This by Justiceleague1: 2:44pm On May 26, 2020
Wicked citizens
Re: Before You Accuses The Northerners Stole Oil Money See This by Tedpgrass: 2:45pm On May 26, 2020
Yenefer:
Did u get the message or not.
People suffering from grammar pedantry syndrome or GPS get extremely annoyed by grammatical mistakes and feel the urge to correct each and every one of them. ... In fact, recent studies suggest that this syndrome is a real illness, and possibly even a form of OCD.

I no fit laugh finish

grin grin grin grin
Re: Before You Accuses The Northerners Stole Oil Money See This by Finnese001: 2:48pm On May 26, 2020
Yenefer:
Lol

Happy Eid Mubarak though
Re: Before You Accuses The Northerners Stole Oil Money See This by desiredhome: 2:51pm On May 26, 2020
[quote author=Justiceleague1 post=89980613][/quote]

That's how empty our people's head here is, we only know how to sell out and start complaining...
Re: Before You Accuses The Northerners Stole Oil Money See This by Justiceleague1: 2:54pm On May 26, 2020
Yenefer:
Your man became president, made Your brother chief of army staff, Your beautiful sister became petroleum minister etc...one would think that by now Bayelsa would be small London but what happened? Your brothers came out of the creeks; Tompolo paid for suites in Oriental hotel for 5yrs. It turned into residence & office. NDDC became an ATM, billions given to NGO! Our brothers all checked into Transcorp, Nicon etc! Barely one year after losing elections, Your brothers who bought up Megamond estate in Lekki started selling off! Range rovers, Mercedes etc all for sale! They could no longer maintain them! Nimasa where any of them could go collect dollar in envelope closed shop, it was no longer flowing. We are back to how the north stole our oil & forget how Ibori spent time as a guest of her majesty's prisons system. We have forgotten that Diezani is doing IT with British metropolitan police meanwhile FBI can't wait to lay their hands on her cos of millions of dollars in property & cash she has stashed all over the world. We have
forgotten how much Patience Jonathan has forfeited to government so far. Then the north stopped being your problem, because of Eid pictures they have resumed their troublesome lives! Look at glover court suya ikoyi, last time we checked the owner was very old & frail. His sons have taken over. University of suya, how many years in existence in Lagos? They branched out to Casamance, Abuja & I hear they opened shop in London. You can't say you live in Abuja without tasting Yahoze suya with over 3 branches all over FCT. How much do you think the owners
7. of these businesses buy a cow? While you & I will buy a big one for almost 300k they can get it for almost half the price. We queue up at their stalls buying suya within price ranges of 2k-20k at once. How much profit do you think they make a day? How many cows butchered & sold per week? Salisu is in Jos way billing strawberries, potatoes, cauliflower, cabbage, lettuce etc to Lekki/ikoyi every single day. If not for insurgency, DAF/Iveco trucks are lined up daily from Potiskum down to almost Damaturu loading bags of white & brown beans! We Haven't mentioned soya beans, sorghum, millet etc! How many trucks leave north east with grains to Onitsha, Lagos, Aba etc every single day? How many livestock are being fattened every day in Sokoto, Taraba, Fune, Fika etc that lands in Lagos daily? What about mai-gworo (Kolanut)? When you think kolanut your small minds only think of the mallam who carries it on trays, do you know there are Alhajis who do wholesale of Gworo & it was inherited? You think Alamajiri tells the Northern story? Go back & read your history books, stop allowing bigotry & ignorance make you look stupid . I desperately leave out the real Northern business men. just those Abokis u are seeing in your area

And you speak nothing of the likes of ty danjuma and all the Mallams that ve owned oil wells for years.

Wicked people,as far as you are concerned, only people outside of the Niger Delta are entitled to steal the wealth of the Niger Delta region.
The sons and daughters of the region mustn't take anything.

God will visit you all one by one
Re: Before You Accuses The Northerners Stole Oil Money See This by Justiceleague1: 2:55pm On May 26, 2020
desiredhome:

That's how empty our people's head here is, we only know how to sell out and start complaining...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

2023: PDP Will Win South-East And South–South Overwhelmingly – Mohammed Bwala / Daniel Bwala: PDP Will Survive If Wike Leaves The Party / Benue State Governor, Gabriel Suswam, In Certificate Forgery Scandal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.