Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,855 members, 7,817,529 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:49 PM

Pool Party At Lake Of The Ozarks Missouri Shows Crowd Ignoring Social Distancing - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pool Party At Lake Of The Ozarks Missouri Shows Crowd Ignoring Social Distancing (74156 Views)

Social Distancing In Aba: Access & First Bank In Pictures (Video) / Level Of Compliance On Social Distancing In Delta Amid COVID-19 Pandemic / Coronavirus: Kunle Ara Pharmacy In Ibadan Enforces Social Distancing (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pool Party At Lake Of The Ozarks Missouri Shows Crowd Ignoring Social Distancing by Abusadiq01(m): 8:11pm On May 26, 2020
SWAT, FBI, CIA SARS where are u guys?
Re: Pool Party At Lake Of The Ozarks Missouri Shows Crowd Ignoring Social Distancing by jzamani(m): 8:11pm On May 26, 2020
Them go call am enjoyment
Re: Pool Party At Lake Of The Ozarks Missouri Shows Crowd Ignoring Social Distancing by apexx481: 8:11pm On May 26, 2020
[color=#] 1130099[/color]
Re: Pool Party At Lake Of The Ozarks Missouri Shows Crowd Ignoring Social Distancing by airminem(f): 8:12pm On May 26, 2020
Thats the way they also think
Re: Pool Party At Lake Of The Ozarks Missouri Shows Crowd Ignoring Social Distancing by naija4life247: 8:12pm On May 26, 2020
Good. There are millions of idiots in US, the population needs to reduce. This is a good population control strategy. Only idiots will be crowded place like that.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pool Party At Lake Of The Ozarks Missouri Shows Crowd Ignoring Social Distancing by akilo1: 8:12pm On May 26, 2020
Lockdown kill more than convid 1 and 9
Re: Pool Party At Lake Of The Ozarks Missouri Shows Crowd Ignoring Social Distancing by MadeINchenzen2: 8:12pm On May 26, 2020
On the 8th of April we were told that it was reported in virtually every media outlet in Nigeria that some chinese health officials were in the country, that's what they told us. And it was so real because the minister for health was on hand at the airport to receive them.
Despite disapproval from some Nigerians and health workers group, the chinese medical equipment and personnel arrived the country to assist the government to tackle the COVID-19 pandemic. This was disclosed at the presidential task force briefing on wednesday as the minister of health Mr Osagie Ehanire did not attend the briefing because he reportedly went to receive them at the airport.
Mr Joseph Okechukwu in his reaction to this action taken by the Minister of health said,
"The only way you have a high ranking government official at the airport to receive some chinese health officials is if they are the guests of the federal government"
That's why before they showed up it was already in the news that they were going to come to Nigeria. And Nigerians from all over the world were protesting asking why should the chinese come to Nigeria. But the government let them come anyway.
A month later some journalists asked the minister about the whereabouts of these chinese men.
The minister for health replied saying his ministry should not be bothered about the whereabouts of these chinese medical experts who came into the country to support the fight against COVID-19.
While responding to questions at the daily presidential task force on COVID-19 briefing on a thursday, the minister of health said the medical personnel are not guests of the federal government but CCECC, a chinese construction company.
Why would he, the Minister of health be at the airport to receive people who are not the guest of the federal government when he is a very important high ranking official of the same federal government? What in the world was he doing at the airport receiving them and having a press release?
A month later he denied that they are not our people that they didnt come to the government of Nigeria but that they are guest of the CCECC.
He further said, " I want to explain that first of all, that not all of them are doctors and I heard that some of them are technicians but they are staff of CCECC !
This thread does not capture the complete revelations and high points as the YouTube video.
▪︎He talked about the sudden mortality rate in Nothern Nigeria
▪︎ He specifically outlined reasons why Nigerians must believe they are being lied to by the government.
▪︎ He exposed the shenanigans of the minister of health Mr Osagie Ehanire — to Nigerians.
▪︎ He talked about the 5G network Vs COVID-19

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LlWy30vnYEg

1 Like

Re: Pool Party At Lake Of The Ozarks Missouri Shows Crowd Ignoring Social Distancing by rosamaris: 8:12pm On May 26, 2020
Are they really aware of what is happening in America?

1 Like

Re: Pool Party At Lake Of The Ozarks Missouri Shows Crowd Ignoring Social Distancing by OsuMustGo: 8:12pm On May 26, 2020
AuntRose:
j
J sleeky sleeky?
Re: Pool Party At Lake Of The Ozarks Missouri Shows Crowd Ignoring Social Distancing by Musty112: 8:12pm On May 26, 2020
Saner climes gang..where are you?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pool Party At Lake Of The Ozarks Missouri Shows Crowd Ignoring Social Distancing by Uyi168: 8:13pm On May 26, 2020
Ogun kee socail distancing... angry grin

1 Like

Re: Pool Party At Lake Of The Ozarks Missouri Shows Crowd Ignoring Social Distancing by martineverest(m): 8:13pm On May 26, 2020
I doff my heart for Europeans for their obedience and compliance in this pandemic

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pool Party At Lake Of The Ozarks Missouri Shows Crowd Ignoring Social Distancing by Exc2000: 8:13pm On May 26, 2020
Didnt Trump hold a rally yesterday feeling a stadia
Re: Pool Party At Lake Of The Ozarks Missouri Shows Crowd Ignoring Social Distancing by kingemaker(m): 8:13pm On May 26, 2020
Americans are known to be very irresponsible embarassed

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pool Party At Lake Of The Ozarks Missouri Shows Crowd Ignoring Social Distancing by salford1: 8:13pm On May 26, 2020
Result would be out in 2 weeks.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pool Party At Lake Of The Ozarks Missouri Shows Crowd Ignoring Social Distancing by ELgordo(m): 8:14pm On May 26, 2020
ovoko! I was there I had my mask oh tho!
Re: Pool Party At Lake Of The Ozarks Missouri Shows Crowd Ignoring Social Distancing by Nobody: 8:15pm On May 26, 2020
Omg.. I just started watching the Ozark series today ooo
Re: Pool Party At Lake Of The Ozarks Missouri Shows Crowd Ignoring Social Distancing by Bojack(m): 8:15pm On May 26, 2020
Ogun punish social distancing

1 Like

Re: Pool Party At Lake Of The Ozarks Missouri Shows Crowd Ignoring Social Distancing by gurunlocker: 8:16pm On May 26, 2020
I believe USA and other western countries have higher death record because an average person there is living with one ailment or another.... Might be wrong!

1 Like

Re: Pool Party At Lake Of The Ozarks Missouri Shows Crowd Ignoring Social Distancing by NaijaOlosho(f): 8:17pm On May 26, 2020
This is definitely a Northern Nigerian community in the USA

Dem no dey ever listen undecided
Re: Pool Party At Lake Of The Ozarks Missouri Shows Crowd Ignoring Social Distancing by contigiency(m): 8:18pm On May 26, 2020
Saner clime my foot.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pool Party At Lake Of The Ozarks Missouri Shows Crowd Ignoring Social Distancing by Golan007: 8:18pm On May 26, 2020
Wike should demolish the structure.

2 Likes

Re: Pool Party At Lake Of The Ozarks Missouri Shows Crowd Ignoring Social Distancing by Hoodbilonia: 8:19pm On May 26, 2020
See clients

2 Likes

Re: Pool Party At Lake Of The Ozarks Missouri Shows Crowd Ignoring Social Distancing by GamalNasser: 8:19pm On May 26, 2020
Enough of the Scamdemic , the Americans Economy has started roaring again

6 Likes

Re: Pool Party At Lake Of The Ozarks Missouri Shows Crowd Ignoring Social Distancing by Resees: 8:19pm On May 26, 2020
Well less racist people to worry about..Wish them all good luck

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pool Party At Lake Of The Ozarks Missouri Shows Crowd Ignoring Social Distancing by nextstep(m): 8:19pm On May 26, 2020
... and when they get sick, they will blame everybody else: they will blame the state for not banning them; they will blame the venue for allowing them in; they will blame the hospitals for not having enough equipment; they will even blame the pool builder.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pool Party At Lake Of The Ozarks Missouri Shows Crowd Ignoring Social Distancing by Nobody: 8:19pm On May 26, 2020
And you want me to believe covik one nine is REAL?
Re: Pool Party At Lake Of The Ozarks Missouri Shows Crowd Ignoring Social Distancing by Kemimarch16(f): 8:20pm On May 26, 2020
Some people don't just like to listen to simple instruction

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pool Party At Lake Of The Ozarks Missouri Shows Crowd Ignoring Social Distancing by apexx7178: 8:20pm On May 26, 2020
[color=#] 92651[/color]
Re: Pool Party At Lake Of The Ozarks Missouri Shows Crowd Ignoring Social Distancing by Bizinfo14(m): 8:21pm On May 26, 2020
They careless, that's all.

1 Like

Re: Pool Party At Lake Of The Ozarks Missouri Shows Crowd Ignoring Social Distancing by Adeyeye09(m): 8:21pm On May 26, 2020
Lol
Everyone don taya jawe
We don enter 'if i perish i perish ' period

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Swimming Pool In Lagos Filled With Lovers On Valentine's Day (Video) / Coronavirus: Babafemi Adebayo Dies In Brazil As Wife Cries, Begs Him To Wake Up / Hemgenix: This Is World’s Most Expensive Drug And It Costs $3.5 Million Per Dose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.