Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,649 members, 7,820,257 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:14 PM

Pool Party At Lake Of The Ozarks Missouri Shows Crowd Ignoring Social Distancing - Health (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pool Party At Lake Of The Ozarks Missouri Shows Crowd Ignoring Social Distancing (74197 Views)

Social Distancing In Aba: Access & First Bank In Pictures (Video) / Level Of Compliance On Social Distancing In Delta Amid COVID-19 Pandemic / Coronavirus: Kunle Ara Pharmacy In Ibadan Enforces Social Distancing (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pool Party At Lake Of The Ozarks Missouri Shows Crowd Ignoring Social Distancing by charlesluthor(m): 12:13am On May 27, 2020
Reminds of the movie "Ozarks". Awesome series. Watch it if you haven't
Re: Pool Party At Lake Of The Ozarks Missouri Shows Crowd Ignoring Social Distancing by kingemaker(m): 12:54am On May 27, 2020
executive12:

And we Nigerians are known to be very responsible, even as we openly defecate everywhere, urinate indiscriminately in public, spit carelessly and pick our noses in public
You have successfully missed the point.
Read your post and explain how it relates to the subject matter.
Re: Pool Party At Lake Of The Ozarks Missouri Shows Crowd Ignoring Social Distancing by DaddyRochie1642: 1:30am On May 27, 2020
Tomorrow One Hungry Malnourished Pig Will Say Nigerians are Stubborn band don't Have Sense,

It's the Whites that Have Sense abi??

1 Like

Re: Pool Party At Lake Of The Ozarks Missouri Shows Crowd Ignoring Social Distancing by Nobody: 2:09am On May 27, 2020
boyjo:

Them no do am for Nigeria; inflated figures?

Or you havent heard of the viral video of the Kano isolation center that is totally empty even though the government said 100+ patients were housed and recuperating?

See crowd for swimming pool,
and you say them be fool abi them no like their lives, which one?

wait..I dont give a flying F if you report false numbers in Nigeria
a land of scam artist....I could care less
I speak based on someone who handles financial situation of people who have been lost to covid...you can report whatever you want to in Nigeria..you are decieving no one but your selves
Re: Pool Party At Lake Of The Ozarks Missouri Shows Crowd Ignoring Social Distancing by Chuky7(m): 2:09am On May 27, 2020
Hanks0000:
Omg.. I just started watching the Ozark series today ooo

Lol...me too...

it makes sense sha...

But Americans don tire sha...

Corona O...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pool Party At Lake Of The Ozarks Missouri Shows Crowd Ignoring Social Distancing by PanAC: 2:16am On May 27, 2020
tillaman:
All I see is a pool filled with hill billies

And red necks

1 Like

Re: Pool Party At Lake Of The Ozarks Missouri Shows Crowd Ignoring Social Distancing by tillaman(m): 3:00am On May 27, 2020
PanAC:

And red necks
correct
Re: Pool Party At Lake Of The Ozarks Missouri Shows Crowd Ignoring Social Distancing by Ferdinandu(m): 3:55am On May 27, 2020
The major thing this Pandemic has exposed is the lie in the invinciblity of America, how they are far ahead of every other country, how they are the the most organised society.
Americans today are living on the glory of their fore fathers who worked their ass off to move their country far ahead of others years back. The current generation of Americans have already started what is going to be the final fall of the great Empire in few years. Their Ancestors will be turning in their graves now as they watched their efforts been destroyed by their prodigal sons and daughters.
Many rising countries especially place like China have already seen the future and working tirelessly to take over the position when finally America is capitulated. I only pity a fool like Nigeria who will be fool forever
Re: Pool Party At Lake Of The Ozarks Missouri Shows Crowd Ignoring Social Distancing by TreasureTayo(m): 5:46am On May 27, 2020
You are right bro
Layksaide:

COVID-19 , to the best of my thinking is a Farce, those guys knew it and they are only enjoying themselves.
Re: Pool Party At Lake Of The Ozarks Missouri Shows Crowd Ignoring Social Distancing by chubinwa(m): 6:29am On May 27, 2020
Charisdesigns:
This is wrong, with or without covid
With covid19, it is hyper wrong. without covid19, it is not bad. that is fun, happiness, and love.
Re: Pool Party At Lake Of The Ozarks Missouri Shows Crowd Ignoring Social Distancing by Nobody: 7:09am On May 27, 2020
What the hell?!
Re: Pool Party At Lake Of The Ozarks Missouri Shows Crowd Ignoring Social Distancing by Roon9(m): 7:22am On May 27, 2020
tillaman:
All I see is a pool filled with hill billies and red necks

Jesus grin I'm tired of nl grin

1 Like

Re: Pool Party At Lake Of The Ozarks Missouri Shows Crowd Ignoring Social Distancing by boyjo: 7:36am On May 27, 2020
milehigh06:

wait..I dont give a flying F if you report false numbers in Nigeria
a land of scam artist....I could care less
I speak based on someone who handles financial situation of people who have been lost to covid...you can report whatever you want to in Nigeria..you are decieving no one but your selves

I wasn't talking about Nigerians.
You made me drag Nigeria in.
Those figure of death in the United States is false.
Those people wey full inside pool are not your juniors, and they are not stupid.
They know it is scam.

Haba! You know dey hear me?
Re: Pool Party At Lake Of The Ozarks Missouri Shows Crowd Ignoring Social Distancing by Nairalandmonika: 8:11am On May 27, 2020
boyjo:

Them no do am for Nigeria; inflated figures?

Or you havent heard of the viral video of the Kano isolation center that is totally empty even though the government said 100+ patients were housed and recuperating?

See crowd for swimming pool,
and you say them be fool abi them no like their lives, which one?
There's actually a list of every single America that has died of covid 19, I saw the link on Twitter some days back. There are videos and pictures of body bags.
There are several videos of nurses crying because of overwhelming hospital conditions.
There are thousands of cases in Italy, Germany and UK and Spain. Yet u n ur likes still believe it's all lies. Ur level of ignorance is scary.
Re: Pool Party At Lake Of The Ozarks Missouri Shows Crowd Ignoring Social Distancing by Emmiebanky: 8:26am On May 27, 2020
E nor go beta for social distancing cool
Re: Pool Party At Lake Of The Ozarks Missouri Shows Crowd Ignoring Social Distancing by olajizz01(m): 8:56am On May 27, 2020
These Americans are dumb.
Re: Pool Party At Lake Of The Ozarks Missouri Shows Crowd Ignoring Social Distancing by Mayng01(m): 9:34am On May 27, 2020
That place is fucking dominated by the white.
Re: Pool Party At Lake Of The Ozarks Missouri Shows Crowd Ignoring Social Distancing by sirp9898(m): 10:13am On May 27, 2020
grin angryOyibo no how to enjoy theirself
Re: Pool Party At Lake Of The Ozarks Missouri Shows Crowd Ignoring Social Distancing by Hotspotbro(m): 11:15am On May 27, 2020
Pallbearers right now....
Re: Pool Party At Lake Of The Ozarks Missouri Shows Crowd Ignoring Social Distancing by Nobody: 3:00pm On May 27, 2020
Chuky7:

Lol...me too...

it makes sense sha...

But Americans don tire sha...

Corona O...

The first few episodes are boring but the show generally has a nice review...

The Corona thingy is tiring bro.. Even I am tired..
Re: Pool Party At Lake Of The Ozarks Missouri Shows Crowd Ignoring Social Distancing by tintedniggz(m): 3:39pm On May 27, 2020
Marty Byrde, where are you at? Lol.
Re: Pool Party At Lake Of The Ozarks Missouri Shows Crowd Ignoring Social Distancing by boyjo: 3:55pm On May 27, 2020
Nairalandmonika:

There's actually a list of every single America that has died of covid 19, I saw the link on Twitter some days back. There are videos and pictures of body bags.
There are several videos of nurses crying because of overwhelming hospital conditions.
There are thousands of cases in Italy, Germany and UK and Spain. Yet u n ur likes still believe it's all lies. Ur level of ignorance is scary.
Ntorr, see them for inside poolgrin
Re: Pool Party At Lake Of The Ozarks Missouri Shows Crowd Ignoring Social Distancing by mikolo80: 5:21am On May 28, 2020
tillaman:
All I see is a pool filled with hill billies and red necks
No hillbillies in Ozarks o
Re: Pool Party At Lake Of The Ozarks Missouri Shows Crowd Ignoring Social Distancing by Ayobami7(m): 11:02am On Jun 02, 2020
na wa ooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Coronavirus: Babafemi Adebayo Dies In Brazil As Wife Cries, Begs Him To Wake Up / Hemgenix: This Is World’s Most Expensive Drug And It Costs $3.5 Million Per Dose / Catherine Howarth And Her Two White Babies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.