Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,041 members, 7,821,585 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:22 PM

Pool Party At Lake Of The Ozarks Missouri Shows Crowd Ignoring Social Distancing - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pool Party At Lake Of The Ozarks Missouri Shows Crowd Ignoring Social Distancing (74204 Views)

Social Distancing In Aba: Access & First Bank In Pictures (Video) / Level Of Compliance On Social Distancing In Delta Amid COVID-19 Pandemic / Coronavirus: Kunle Ara Pharmacy In Ibadan Enforces Social Distancing (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pool Party At Lake Of The Ozarks Missouri Shows Crowd Ignoring Social Distancing by Hoodbilonia: 9:42pm On May 26, 2020
I dey wonder if na lag dis kind matter happen
Na for AIT we for dey hear they were rounded up.
Building cealed
Marked for demolition by fire by force
accidental discharge
Indiscriminate arrests
Charge and bail.
Ask funke akindele
Re: Pool Party At Lake Of The Ozarks Missouri Shows Crowd Ignoring Social Distancing by kolade560: 9:42pm On May 26, 2020
coro go find somewhere to die
Re: Pool Party At Lake Of The Ozarks Missouri Shows Crowd Ignoring Social Distancing by destinychildolu(m): 9:49pm On May 26, 2020
LearnITsmash:
With 100k deaths and those fools are running around distributing this virus, people are very dumb undecided
Someone like you cannot join the Nigerian army
Re: Pool Party At Lake Of The Ozarks Missouri Shows Crowd Ignoring Social Distancing by boyjo: 9:56pm On May 26, 2020
Tboy1419:
them just hate to see people enjoy life, instead of them to be happy, they are praying for them to get the virus, wicked souls

For my life, I never see this kain thing before.

A lot of people really exposed themselves by their comment walai!

Because of money?? You dey sell human being into bondage??

Abi na the master of the cult wey them belong to, the devil, dey use them?

When I hear how Nigerians take sell their brothers into slave trade in the olden days, how them go cease their neighbour or person wey dey come from farm, sell the person give slave traders just for some Cowries or Mirrors and Combs,
I blamed it on lack of exposure and civilisation.

See as them repeat am AGAIN for year 2020. Some people just sit-down, sell Nigeria for some billions of naira because them dey occupy a political position wey dey transient?

And they are going to have children and grandchildren in the same Nigeria wey go suffer the repercussions but them no dey think! angry

1 Like

Re: Pool Party At Lake Of The Ozarks Missouri Shows Crowd Ignoring Social Distancing by 1972xy: 10:02pm On May 26, 2020
Check out the calibar of people in that pool party. They are all rich. check their speed boats and yatch that they brought to d party.
They nothing about corona.
Re: Pool Party At Lake Of The Ozarks Missouri Shows Crowd Ignoring Social Distancing by Tboy1419: 10:04pm On May 26, 2020
Mannequin, see the difference.

2 Likes

Re: Pool Party At Lake Of The Ozarks Missouri Shows Crowd Ignoring Social Distancing by Nobody: 10:14pm On May 26, 2020
Las las the idiots go dey blame Trump..

Re: Pool Party At Lake Of The Ozarks Missouri Shows Crowd Ignoring Social Distancing by mechanics(m): 10:20pm On May 26, 2020
Hmmm, that's wrong of them.
Re: Pool Party At Lake Of The Ozarks Missouri Shows Crowd Ignoring Social Distancing by RaptorX: 10:31pm On May 26, 2020
emiika:
no case of covid-19 in missouri, my brother stay there, 100% confim
There are Covid cases in all 50 states and Washington d.c..

1 Like

Re: Pool Party At Lake Of The Ozarks Missouri Shows Crowd Ignoring Social Distancing by MajorOvakporaye(f): 10:40pm On May 26, 2020
abobote:
While we are in a hurry to return to normal life activities, having missed most of the things that makes us happy, its advisable to trade with caution and have in mind that we are still fighting this common enemy. I watched it on CNN, they have been advised to quarantine themselves

shut up!
there's no covid19 in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Pool Party At Lake Of The Ozarks Missouri Shows Crowd Ignoring Social Distancing by MajorOvakporaye(f): 10:46pm On May 26, 2020
To hell with social distancing!

1 Like

Re: Pool Party At Lake Of The Ozarks Missouri Shows Crowd Ignoring Social Distancing by foleskay(m): 10:47pm On May 26, 2020
Emmaomotob:
A bored age, where people cannot live alone. I have been living alone in this pandemic and I boldly say that this is the happiest period of my life! This is a time where knowledge, maturity and freedom can eventually meet and thus the enjoyment of solitary wisdom, self esteem and self development.
Ori e pe. Your head is correct

1 Like

Re: Pool Party At Lake Of The Ozarks Missouri Shows Crowd Ignoring Social Distancing by dokie: 10:49pm On May 26, 2020
masterP042:
See oyibo people just dey flex life. Kissing and smooching openly. Enjoying their life here on earth, whereas here, we dey form holy, living under religious bondage written in the bible. No book written by man should dictate my personal life.. Biko uwaa bu ofu mbia. No time.

Oga, there are many Americans, Europeans asians etc living under that same religious "bondage" written in the bible that you are referring to, even to higher degrees than anything you have seen in Nigeria. In the same way, many Nigerians are living their life as they like smooching and kissing openly as they like.

Chose the one you like and follow. Leave the people that want to be in "bondage" to be. Is it your bondage?

Onye'obuna nwere target Nke ya.

Yours is to enjoy yourself here on earth, others chose to deprive themselves here and have eternal life hereafter.

1 Like

Re: Pool Party At Lake Of The Ozarks Missouri Shows Crowd Ignoring Social Distancing by Emperor140: 10:54pm On May 26, 2020
And some mensurating women are around them inside them pool
Re: Pool Party At Lake Of The Ozarks Missouri Shows Crowd Ignoring Social Distancing by Proffdada: 11:07pm On May 26, 2020
LearnITsmash:
With 100k deaths and those fools are running around distributing this virus, people are very dumb undecided
Naaah the virus is a scam

1 Like

Re: Pool Party At Lake Of The Ozarks Missouri Shows Crowd Ignoring Social Distancing by pacespot(m): 11:07pm On May 26, 2020
People will rather die of corona virus than die of boredom or depression.
Re: Pool Party At Lake Of The Ozarks Missouri Shows Crowd Ignoring Social Distancing by Adetee17(m): 11:17pm On May 26, 2020
Corona can't stop Marty Byrde from laundering ��.....

OZARK fans can relate....��
Re: Pool Party At Lake Of The Ozarks Missouri Shows Crowd Ignoring Social Distancing by drightguy(m): 11:18pm On May 26, 2020
DriggityDre:

Lol, I got you bro cool
[img]https://media./images/10b5ad54e04d7ab0fa765406d5d34eee/tenor.gif[/img]

Right on time! Thumbs up
Re: Pool Party At Lake Of The Ozarks Missouri Shows Crowd Ignoring Social Distancing by SweetDipBenny(m): 11:38pm On May 26, 2020
Dis people know how to catch fun
Re: Pool Party At Lake Of The Ozarks Missouri Shows Crowd Ignoring Social Distancing by alfredilly: 11:47pm On May 26, 2020
LearnITsmash:

Even the president is talking about easing lockdown by including worship centers.
Re: Pool Party At Lake Of The Ozarks Missouri Shows Crowd Ignoring Social Distancing by alfredilly: 11:49pm On May 26, 2020
LearnITsmash:

Even the president is talking about easing lockdown by including worship centers.When the head of a nation isn't leading by example, the people resort to individual law.
Re: Pool Party At Lake Of The Ozarks Missouri Shows Crowd Ignoring Social Distancing by TUANKU(m): 11:54pm On May 26, 2020
I see dead people.
Re: Pool Party At Lake Of The Ozarks Missouri Shows Crowd Ignoring Social Distancing by Layksaide(m): 12:08am On May 27, 2020
TreasureTayo:
As we live with this virus, We must also be conscious of it.

Missing what we used to do in our daily lives could be annoying.

I see something like this happening in Naija very soon. Some folks cant wait anymore LOL

COVID-19 , to the best of my thinking is a Farce, those guys knew it and they are only enjoying themselves.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Coronavirus: Babafemi Adebayo Dies In Brazil As Wife Cries, Begs Him To Wake Up / Hemgenix: This Is World’s Most Expensive Drug And It Costs $3.5 Million Per Dose / Catherine Howarth And Her Two White Babies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.