Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,049 members, 7,814,602 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:54 PM

Dorcas Jolayemi: Police Detained Me Because My Husband Criticised Lai Mohammed - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dorcas Jolayemi: Police Detained Me Because My Husband Criticised Lai Mohammed (44269 Views)

Rotimi Jolayemi's Poem About Lai Mohammed That Got Him Arrested (Listen) / Rotimi Jolayemi Charged For ‘Causing Annoyance’ Towards Lai Mohammed / Moses Jolayemi: Buhari Doesn't Know How To Send Text Message (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dorcas Jolayemi: Police Detained Me Because My Husband Criticised Lai Mohammed by PHIPEX(m): 10:05am On May 26, 2020
Imagine same Lai Mohammed that tore Jonathan apart with insults and criticism.

5 Likes

Re: Dorcas Jolayemi: Police Detained Me Because My Husband Criticised Lai Mohammed by Jayrockk: 10:05am On May 26, 2020
Stupid govt

1 Like

Re: Dorcas Jolayemi: Police Detained Me Because My Husband Criticised Lai Mohammed by Oblongata: 10:06am On May 26, 2020
I weep for democracy

2 Likes

Re: Dorcas Jolayemi: Police Detained Me Because My Husband Criticised Lai Mohammed by NaijaOlosho(f): 10:08am On May 26, 2020
AhoadaRivers:
Go to court and sue for breach of fundamental human right. Make Lie mohammed No 1 defendant, the police comissioner No 2, the IPO No 3, down to the last korofo policeman.

Ask for 900 million naira in damages and costs and hang the case on their neck. Also get an online journalist to keep publicizing the court proceedings to ensure it remains on the frontbunner of national issues.

You APC championed court??

1 Like

Re: Dorcas Jolayemi: Police Detained Me Because My Husband Criticised Lai Mohammed by HeadShot: 10:08am On May 26, 2020
And yet some fools still support this useless government

5 Likes

Re: Dorcas Jolayemi: Police Detained Me Because My Husband Criticised Lai Mohammed by paddyofboss(m): 10:10am On May 26, 2020
One human being will now.come.and type damn niggarrrr

4 Likes

Re: Dorcas Jolayemi: Police Detained Me Because My Husband Criticised Lai Mohammed by NaMe4: 10:10am On May 26, 2020
These were the same sets of people who uttered and even published unprintable names regarding certain individuals in the last administration.

Anyways, it's a good learning phase for Nigerians.

Anyone who hasn't learned anything lesson from these desperate individuals must be fundamentally irredeemable.

2 Likes

Re: Dorcas Jolayemi: Police Detained Me Because My Husband Criticised Lai Mohammed by Nobody: 10:10am On May 26, 2020
You mean the police in naija can obtain recorded call over such an infinitesimal, we are finished. I live in a very civilized and technologically advanced country but before law enforcement can obtain verbal call record, so much legal work has to be done by the police. We need to factory reset that Naija.

11 Likes

Re: Dorcas Jolayemi: Police Detained Me Because My Husband Criticised Lai Mohammed by Nobody: 10:10am On May 26, 2020
Hmmm I haven't finish reading but why are they bugging people's phones isn't that a violation of privacy.If they obtain the call record from the Telcos on whose authorization was it done.

7 Likes

Re: Dorcas Jolayemi: Police Detained Me Because My Husband Criticised Lai Mohammed by tfelicityk(m): 10:11am On May 26, 2020
Olohun oooo! Adake dajo
Re: Dorcas Jolayemi: Police Detained Me Because My Husband Criticised Lai Mohammed by Gariki: 10:12am On May 26, 2020
And instead of concern Nigeria to troop to tweeter in demand for the release of this man now we will be here talking and laughing while Nigeria sink shocked

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dorcas Jolayemi: Police Detained Me Because My Husband Criticised Lai Mohammed by Passionate888: 10:13am On May 26, 2020
This government nearly be like abacha own o

7 Likes

Re: Dorcas Jolayemi: Police Detained Me Because My Husband Criticised Lai Mohammed by keentola(m): 10:13am On May 26, 2020
So the FG is listening to. our conversations, our phones are being bugged.. It begs the question of even if we are safe? NCC needs to. answer so many questions

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dorcas Jolayemi: Police Detained Me Because My Husband Criticised Lai Mohammed by Pat081: 10:13am On May 26, 2020
Who owns court pls??
AhoadaRivers:
Go to court and sue for breach of fundamental human right. Make Lie mohammed No 1 defendant, the police comissioner No 2, the IPO No 3, down to the last korofo policeman.

Ask for 900 million naira in damages and costs and hang the case on their neck. Also get an online journalist to keep publicizing the court proceedings to ensure it remains on the frontbunner of national issues.

1 Like

Re: Dorcas Jolayemi: Police Detained Me Because My Husband Criticised Lai Mohammed by Princedapace(m): 10:14am On May 26, 2020
Diiet:
Honestly, this is bad for our democracy.Lai Muhammed needs to be informed about the insults being hurled at Donald Trump and no one has been arrested.

The current leadership of Nigerian democracy are all disgrace to humanity!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dorcas Jolayemi: Police Detained Me Because My Husband Criticised Lai Mohammed by SocialJustice: 10:14am On May 26, 2020
How is the police able to get recordings so easily. This Nigeria ehn.

1 Like

Re: Dorcas Jolayemi: Police Detained Me Because My Husband Criticised Lai Mohammed by sevo(m): 10:14am On May 26, 2020
jubrilELsudan:
YOUR HUSBAND IS VERY STUPID.

Somebody please fetch this man his meds.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dorcas Jolayemi: Police Detained Me Because My Husband Criticised Lai Mohammed by LordOfTheGame: 10:14am On May 26, 2020
Liar Mohamed is a power drunk animal. He will not end well.

I want to reports the mods in this forum. The way they ban people for criticizing each other is too bad. How can an ordinary mod be acting like a dictator? You insults other people and when the insults is returned to you, you either ban or reports the person. Too bad. I have just lost my account of over 3years in this forum just because a stupid power drunk liar Mohamed in the making couldn't take what he was dishing out to people, and the, my phone crashed, have forgotten my password and that's it, my nairaland account just got lost. The mod who did it knows himself and I promise him, he never experience true happiness in his life. His entire life will full of struggles and nothing to show for it.

2 Likes

Re: Dorcas Jolayemi: Police Detained Me Because My Husband Criticised Lai Mohammed by Slymonster(m): 10:15am On May 26, 2020
In a sane country, bugging people's phone without court order is a criminal offence. You must meet a judge before someone phone can be tapped. Naija is finish, imagine lai Mohammed turning into something else. If only Jonathan was ruthless with him.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dorcas Jolayemi: Police Detained Me Because My Husband Criticised Lai Mohammed by kunkelhanspeter(m): 10:15am On May 26, 2020
AhoadaRivers:

And you think suing someone in power now will get justice in this country?
Don’t waste ur money just let it go and u can sue after
Re: Dorcas Jolayemi: Police Detained Me Because My Husband Criticised Lai Mohammed by MondayOsunbor(m): 10:16am On May 26, 2020
Fabulouzjoseph:
Too bad undecided

i do not like where Nigeria is going ? and the fate of this democracy i know people who lose their life fighting for democracy in Nigeria

we are now in democracy and this is what we get

2 Likes

Re: Dorcas Jolayemi: Police Detained Me Because My Husband Criticised Lai Mohammed by GamalNasser: 10:16am On May 26, 2020
Madam this is an opportunity to test the law ,you need to sue what ever network your husband is using that allowed them to record his phone conversation ... I thought we left this behavior in the 80s

1 Like

Re: Dorcas Jolayemi: Police Detained Me Because My Husband Criticised Lai Mohammed by masseratti: 10:17am On May 26, 2020
sapientia:
This is invasion of privacy.

I thought it was only terrorism that can grant the IG the power to access phone records.

Lai used his position in the ministry to boycott every known due process.

Buhari and cohorts are actually above the law.
even with terrorism, they must get a court order, all the officers involved has to face the law because they just broke the law, with this all opposition members in the national assembly are not safe, even members of the ruling party are not safe, even the ministers themselves are not safe, even people in the presidency are not safe.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dorcas Jolayemi: Police Detained Me Because My Husband Criticised Lai Mohammed by Exmilitant(m): 10:18am On May 26, 2020
That's what you get for insulting authority. The Jehovah's Witness studying the bible with me said those in authority represents GOD on earth and that we should accord them the respect due them. (He quoted romance 8...) I wish mr lai would extend that treatment to those insatiable igbos here on this forum.
Re: Dorcas Jolayemi: Police Detained Me Because My Husband Criticised Lai Mohammed by GamalNasser: 10:18am On May 26, 2020
illitrate:
You mean the police in naija can obtain recorded call over such an infinitesimal, we are finished. I live in a very civilized and technologically advanced country but before law enforcement can obtain verbal call record, so much legal work has to be done by the police. We need to factory reset that Naija.

That's the scary part , I think she has big case here against the Telco that provided the recording to the police , I am sure it the network her Husband uses

1 Like

Re: Dorcas Jolayemi: Police Detained Me Because My Husband Criticised Lai Mohammed by Enwhen(m): 10:19am On May 26, 2020
In Nigeria will practise DemonstrationOfcraze instead of Democracy, as such, things like this will continue to happen
Re: Dorcas Jolayemi: Police Detained Me Because My Husband Criticised Lai Mohammed by kendu3310(m): 10:19am On May 26, 2020
Re: Dorcas Jolayemi: Police Detained Me Because My Husband Criticised Lai Mohammed by Chirowman(m): 10:20am On May 26, 2020
Nigeria
Re: Dorcas Jolayemi: Police Detained Me Because My Husband Criticised Lai Mohammed by ItswellMike: 10:21am On May 26, 2020
In Fela's voice, demonstration of craze
Re: Dorcas Jolayemi: Police Detained Me Because My Husband Criticised Lai Mohammed by Mordecai(m): 10:22am On May 26, 2020
angry

Under the PDP, the governance was terrible. However, there was democracy.

Nigerians enjoyed the basic freedoms that democracy entailed.

Then, in the quest for better governance, APC was elected.

While we are yet to see good governance, now we've lost our freedom.

Now, some trolls here on NL will defend this breach of fundamental human rights, done on so many counts.

But the mills of God, the preachers say, grind slowly.

It will come full swing, for sure.

embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Dorcas Jolayemi: Police Detained Me Because My Husband Criticised Lai Mohammed by AhoadaRivers: 10:22am On May 26, 2020
kunkelhanspeter:

And you think suing someone in power now will get justice in this country?
Don’t waste ur money just let it go and u can sue after

Nope, there is always a timelime within which you can sue in fundamental matters.
The NGOs and HROs can help out if she really wants to press charges. The case may go on till Lie mohammed leaves office and he will still pay up or he'll find a way to negotiate.
Re: Dorcas Jolayemi: Police Detained Me Because My Husband Criticised Lai Mohammed by AhoadaRivers: 10:24am On May 26, 2020
Pat081:
Who owns court pls??

Lie mohammed do not have immunity, he can be sued, even after governors leave office and their immunity inactive, they can still answer for their crimes.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Buhari And Wife, Aisha Celebrate 30th Wedding Anniversary (photos) / Oseni Rufai Grills Jibrin Over Tinubu's Source Of Wealth, Age, Bullion Vans / Peter Obi, Abure & Apapa In Court Today (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.