Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,584 members, 7,837,209 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:01 PM

Dorcas Jolayemi: Police Detained Me Because My Husband Criticised Lai Mohammed - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dorcas Jolayemi: Police Detained Me Because My Husband Criticised Lai Mohammed (44310 Views)

Rotimi Jolayemi's Poem About Lai Mohammed That Got Him Arrested (Listen) / Rotimi Jolayemi Charged For ‘Causing Annoyance’ Towards Lai Mohammed / Moses Jolayemi: Buhari Doesn't Know How To Send Text Message (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dorcas Jolayemi: Police Detained Me Because My Husband Criticised Lai Mohammed by juman(m): 11:40am On May 26, 2020
Bad.
Re: Dorcas Jolayemi: Police Detained Me Because My Husband Criticised Lai Mohammed by anthropizzy(m): 11:47am On May 26, 2020
Lai Mohammed should be ashamed of himself wherever he is right now. Is this not the same Lai Mohammed that rained insult on Former president goodluck ebele Jonathan?(God bless Goodluck Jonathan, what a fine perfect gentleman). Now he is been paid back in his own coin and he is acting like a power drunk errand boy. He needs to be reminded that power is transient and karma is real.

Lai Mohammed disgust me. *Spits*
Re: Dorcas Jolayemi: Police Detained Me Because My Husband Criticised Lai Mohammed by stanislaus67(m): 11:49am On May 26, 2020
Next time vote APC!
Re: Dorcas Jolayemi: Police Detained Me Because My Husband Criticised Lai Mohammed by OKTolu: 11:50am On May 26, 2020
There's freedom of speech but no one can guarantee the freedom after speech.
Re: Dorcas Jolayemi: Police Detained Me Because My Husband Criticised Lai Mohammed by j1mmy: 11:51am On May 26, 2020
Buhari the dictator is already back but he is now applying 1984 style
Decree 2 - Nigerian State Security (Detention of Persons) Decree No. 2 of 1984, which allows for indefinite, incommunicado detention of Nigerian citizens.
Re: Dorcas Jolayemi: Police Detained Me Because My Husband Criticised Lai Mohammed by hstar: 11:54am On May 26, 2020
Perfecttouchade:
Indabosky o ga o
Abeg, kini itunmo 'indabosky'?

1 Like

Re: Dorcas Jolayemi: Police Detained Me Because My Husband Criticised Lai Mohammed by Xclusivedaniel6(m): 11:58am On May 26, 2020
jubrilELsudan:
YOUR HUSBAND IS VERY STUPID.

I pray you go through her kind of odeal
Re: Dorcas Jolayemi: Police Detained Me Because My Husband Criticised Lai Mohammed by Bellotelli: 11:58am On May 26, 2020
jubrilELsudan:
YOUR HUSBAND IS VERY STUPID.

Very stupid.. How can a journalist not be aware of his rights.. To the extent of abusing his family. RUBBISH
Re: Dorcas Jolayemi: Police Detained Me Because My Husband Criticised Lai Mohammed by rhames(m): 12:02pm On May 26, 2020
nairapark:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/i-spent-eight-days-in-detention-because-my-husband-criticised-lai-mohammed-housewife/%3famp=1

we should remember that the OTOGE! Movement started as a result of Saraki family , domination and oppression of Kwara state political, security and economic machinery of which Lai Mohammed was a prominent leader and voice.
Re: Dorcas Jolayemi: Police Detained Me Because My Husband Criticised Lai Mohammed by dangermouse(m): 12:16pm On May 26, 2020
Alex80s:
Power is transient and ephemeral, but many politicians doesn't know.

What about President Trump that has received insults and open criticism from the media...
I tell u. The things CNN in particular writes about Trump is enough to close down the media outfit were it to be in Nigeria. Our government claims to be democratic, but there actions speaks otherwise.
Re: Dorcas Jolayemi: Police Detained Me Because My Husband Criticised Lai Mohammed by Kdon2: 12:22pm On May 26, 2020
Re: Dorcas Jolayemi: Police Detained Me Because My Husband Criticised Lai Mohammed by taiocol: 12:26pm On May 26, 2020
EgunMogaji2:

Excellent. I salute your creativity.

My prayer this morning is that your hustle is rewarded handsomely and you receive the favor of God.

Same prayer goes to all the young Nigerians that are making it work here.
Yeah. Thanks for the kind words

1 Like

Re: Dorcas Jolayemi: Police Detained Me Because My Husband Criticised Lai Mohammed by Zone9(m): 12:40pm On May 26, 2020
There's a problem in Nigeria.
That problem is the ability to differentiate between democracy and military rule.

How do you explain bugging someone's phone who is a journalist and you can't do same to bandits, boko haram and kidnappers phone.
Abi those guys no dey make calls.
Re: Dorcas Jolayemi: Police Detained Me Because My Husband Criticised Lai Mohammed by MondayOsunbor(m): 12:41pm On May 26, 2020
Fabulouzjoseph:
Too bad undecided

please do police have the right to listen to peoples private conversations ?
Re: Dorcas Jolayemi: Police Detained Me Because My Husband Criticised Lai Mohammed by blackboy(m): 12:41pm On May 26, 2020
How could they have bugged all their phones. I dont believe that. The telecommunications service providers are giving them access to our call record.
Shameful development under APC and Buhari. Talk about a minister or governor or even family of the president in a way they dont like the police comes after them and they are locked up indefinitely. Very bad. It's people like these that can hire assassins to silence someone off like the case was in the past.
Re: Dorcas Jolayemi: Police Detained Me Because My Husband Criticised Lai Mohammed by Benbellamor: 12:56pm On May 26, 2020
GamalNasser:

That's the scary part , I think she has big case here against the Telco that provided the recording to the police , I am sure it the network her Husband uses
A call she paid for the data o. Not that they bought her a phone o.

1 Like

Re: Dorcas Jolayemi: Police Detained Me Because My Husband Criticised Lai Mohammed by ofonimi: 1:30pm On May 26, 2020
How many people did GEJ as a president jail or arrest for all the insult people rained on him. Even this same Lai Mohammed, has he forgotten so soon how he used his position as the spokesperson of a particular political party then to pour insult on Good luck Jonathan. Was he arrested or intimidated by the police or DSS! Lai Mohammed should not forget that power or position is not forever it will expire one day.
Re: Dorcas Jolayemi: Police Detained Me Because My Husband Criticised Lai Mohammed by jom28gy(m): 1:32pm On May 26, 2020
Is an abuse of your human rights, you can sue them for it
Re: Dorcas Jolayemi: Police Detained Me Because My Husband Criticised Lai Mohammed by Teeklef(m): 1:37pm On May 26, 2020
brownemmanuel43:

One love baba. Sorry for generalizing the whole thing. Just I'm so pain seen everything under this useless and lifeless govt
God bless.
Re: Dorcas Jolayemi: Police Detained Me Because My Husband Criticised Lai Mohammed by TruthinAction: 1:37pm On May 26, 2020
Where is the poem. Can someone please send me the link?
Re: Dorcas Jolayemi: Police Detained Me Because My Husband Criticised Lai Mohammed by Happycharles(m): 1:43pm On May 26, 2020
Na only God knows the lines that were not written in this your story.

I am excusing anyone though.
Re: Dorcas Jolayemi: Police Detained Me Because My Husband Criticised Lai Mohammed by Antichristus: 1:53pm On May 26, 2020
That is Buhari regime you Nigerians deservedly returned to power. Suck it in. Next time, pull together and vote with your senses.
Re: Dorcas Jolayemi: Police Detained Me Because My Husband Criticised Lai Mohammed by DavidEsq(m): 2:12pm On May 26, 2020
AhoadaRivers:
Go to court and sue for breach of fundamental human right. Make Lie mohammed No 1 defendant, the police comissioner No 2, the IPO No 3, down to the last korofo policeman.

Ask for 900 million naira in damages and costs and hang the case on their neck. Also get an online journalist to keep publicizing the court proceedings to ensure it remains on the frontbunner of national issues.

My brother I don't get why they haven't done this. They have the resources. See how they have been traveling upandan to meet with first class citizens. U think they haven't been greasing a few palms to gain access to these ppl? Put the money in the hands of a lawyer. Is the husband registered with NUJ? What are doing about the reportage of this?

1 Like

Re: Dorcas Jolayemi: Police Detained Me Because My Husband Criticised Lai Mohammed by Ahasco(m): 2:23pm On May 26, 2020
You voted him into power. Now you complaining. You gat to live with it.
Re: Dorcas Jolayemi: Police Detained Me Because My Husband Criticised Lai Mohammed by jubrilELsudan: 2:44pm On May 26, 2020
MPESA:

God punish you and your family for insulting her husband just because he say against a mere minister.

CORONA FALL INSIDE YOUR ANUS.

Re: Dorcas Jolayemi: Police Detained Me Because My Husband Criticised Lai Mohammed by jubrilELsudan: 2:46pm On May 26, 2020
goodnews777:

No, it’s you, blinded by your dead Godless satanic religion that is stupid. You must remember that one day you will burn in hell.

Re: Dorcas Jolayemi: Police Detained Me Because My Husband Criticised Lai Mohammed by jubrilELsudan: 2:48pm On May 26, 2020
Talkingoil:

Oga you are the stupid one here. Nonsense.

Re: Dorcas Jolayemi: Police Detained Me Because My Husband Criticised Lai Mohammed by jubrilELsudan: 2:51pm On May 26, 2020
stormborn28:
just take a look at yourself. The useless man call Liar Mohammed no criticize PDP, GEJ and his government... You made a nonsense of yourself

Re: Dorcas Jolayemi: Police Detained Me Because My Husband Criticised Lai Mohammed by jubrilELsudan: 2:54pm On May 26, 2020
Marshalemmy:
Why the insult?

Re: Dorcas Jolayemi: Police Detained Me Because My Husband Criticised Lai Mohammed by jubrilELsudan: 2:55pm On May 26, 2020
Seunaj05:
May your wife suffer more than this woman on issues that borders you. You must be a terrorist for lack of sympathy for a gross human right violation such as this

Re: Dorcas Jolayemi: Police Detained Me Because My Husband Criticised Lai Mohammed by jubrilELsudan: 2:57pm On May 26, 2020
Jostoman:
I am ashamed of you sir

Re: Dorcas Jolayemi: Police Detained Me Because My Husband Criticised Lai Mohammed by jubrilELsudan: 3:02pm On May 26, 2020
sevo:

Somebody please fetch this man his meds.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

“Northerners Are Not Parasites, We Discovered Oil” – NCM / Lagos: Police Share bottle Water, Biscuits To Protesters (photos) / Gov. Aliyu Of Niger State Loses Senate Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.