Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,303 members, 7,836,315 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:35 AM

Dorcas Jolayemi: Police Detained Me Because My Husband Criticised Lai Mohammed - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dorcas Jolayemi: Police Detained Me Because My Husband Criticised Lai Mohammed (44298 Views)

Rotimi Jolayemi's Poem About Lai Mohammed That Got Him Arrested (Listen) / Rotimi Jolayemi Charged For ‘Causing Annoyance’ Towards Lai Mohammed / Moses Jolayemi: Buhari Doesn't Know How To Send Text Message (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dorcas Jolayemi: Police Detained Me Because My Husband Criticised Lai Mohammed by Abdulquadrimuha(m): 10:24am On May 26, 2020
Some are saying they should sue the minister. You think that would be easy??

Aside that. Did the minister has the right to bugg someone's phone? Cos I don't get it...
Re: Dorcas Jolayemi: Police Detained Me Because My Husband Criticised Lai Mohammed by FlordFlorez(m): 10:25am On May 26, 2020
Still family issue.
Re: Dorcas Jolayemi: Police Detained Me Because My Husband Criticised Lai Mohammed by Rebuke: 10:25am On May 26, 2020
Gosh! This is terrible. I bet if this people know where some of us here live, they will come for us all.

So, the old man couldn't take a little criticism? After insulting Nigerians and even robbed us, they still have the guts to arrest someone for saying the obvious truth.

So, this is how these people breaking into our phone conversations everyday? Wow!

JONATHAN was insulted and abused by people, they even organised a national protest against him, yet non was arrested.

Lie Muhammed, mark my words, yhu amd yhur household will be terribly embarrassed soon. Yhu think yhu can do and undo abi?

Remember, there's ONE who can do and undo yhu.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dorcas Jolayemi: Police Detained Me Because My Husband Criticised Lai Mohammed by Jostoman: 10:26am On May 26, 2020
jubrilELsudan:
YOUR HUSBAND IS VERY STUPID.

I am ashamed of you sir

3 Likes

Re: Dorcas Jolayemi: Police Detained Me Because My Husband Criticised Lai Mohammed by Cti28(m): 10:26am On May 26, 2020
To be honest, Nigeria has gone down the drain. I believe that this country is irredeemable.

3 Likes

Re: Dorcas Jolayemi: Police Detained Me Because My Husband Criticised Lai Mohammed by jrusky(m): 10:26am On May 26, 2020
So before our own very eyes Nigeria is going down this way

I can't nbelief it that apc that were like messiah to the zombies in 2014/15 now one of the most notorious govt that has ever rule Nigeria.

4 Likes

Re: Dorcas Jolayemi: Police Detained Me Because My Husband Criticised Lai Mohammed by Seunaj05(m): 10:27am On May 26, 2020
jubrilELsudan:
YOUR HUSBAND IS VERY STUPID.

May your wife suffer more than this woman on issues that borders you. You must be a terrorist for lack of sympathy for a gross human right violation such as this

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dorcas Jolayemi: Police Detained Me Because My Husband Criticised Lai Mohammed by IMAliyu(m): 10:29am On May 26, 2020
Imagine if they had passed the social media bill?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dorcas Jolayemi: Police Detained Me Because My Husband Criticised Lai Mohammed by Abusadiq01(m): 10:29am On May 26, 2020
so dat hate speech policy is true! Weldon PMB��

1 Like

Re: Dorcas Jolayemi: Police Detained Me Because My Husband Criticised Lai Mohammed by Deebwebb: 10:29am On May 26, 2020
angry,what set of people are this,we don't belong with this set of people....give us Biafra where democracy will rule,where every state will have 100% resources control,you act up as a leader we deal with u asap,like the way we dealt with ike ekeweramadu,democracy will rule in Biafra,we are not ass lickers.....

2 Likes

Re: Dorcas Jolayemi: Police Detained Me Because My Husband Criticised Lai Mohammed by cryptotech: 10:31am On May 26, 2020
[quote author=keentola post=89972243]So the FG is listening to. our conversations, our phones are being bugged.. It begs the question of even if we are safe? NCC needs to. answer so many questions[/quot

na today? he did dat to maradona in 1984

1 Like

Re: Dorcas Jolayemi: Police Detained Me Because My Husband Criticised Lai Mohammed by fineboynl(m): 10:32am On May 26, 2020
people suffer because they don't know the law. and also because of no money.

from what I read there. a case has been established. too many case, people and established are implicated.

and I would want to believe a good lawyer can take it up from there.

here they are

he and his family were in detention for more than 24 hours without trail

the police was bias and one sided with no fair hearing.

this phone call was leak. the telecom and police are in trouble.

they gain access to their privacy for mere criticism
Re: Dorcas Jolayemi: Police Detained Me Because My Husband Criticised Lai Mohammed by charmingfrank(m): 10:32am On May 26, 2020
And you call this democracy?
Re: Dorcas Jolayemi: Police Detained Me Because My Husband Criticised Lai Mohammed by Teeklef(m): 10:32am On May 26, 2020
brownemmanuel43:
Afonja, una never see anything. Una think say na by waiting for 2023, shey na person wey dey alive dey think about next year?
Afonjas brought this useless hardship, frustration and anguish in Nigeria all bcs of your selfish reasons.
Where is your son (VP)
Where is super minister
En remain una lord and saviour (burdillion) by 2023 that's when the real game go start. All of una dey shout change! Change!! Where is the change now?
I keep saying it una go beg till 2023. Nonsense
Under this useless and lifeless govt, their is no more freedom of speech again. Every govt functionary just dey form boss all bcs of this lifeless man in Aso Rock
Like say him no see vote at all for southeast. I don't know why you always jump at conclusion that all afonja loves buhari like that. We all know what happened in osun,ondo, ekiti. If you don't know, massive rigging happened. So stop your demonstration, we are all into this. We are both governed by this lifeless government until God safe us from them.

1 Like

Re: Dorcas Jolayemi: Police Detained Me Because My Husband Criticised Lai Mohammed by Slynation(m): 10:33am On May 26, 2020
nairapark:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/i-spent-eight-days-in-detention-because-my-husband-criticised-lai-mohammed-housewife/%3famp=1
I remember vividly when Lai Mohammed was been screened at the senate house, he only said "Power is sweet" and all APC Senators started applauding him... I guess we are now seeing how sweet power is, this was the same Man who criticized, maligned and rained insults on GEJ openly....

1 Like

Re: Dorcas Jolayemi: Police Detained Me Because My Husband Criticised Lai Mohammed by supereagle(m): 10:33am On May 26, 2020
Where is the poem?

1 Like

Re: Dorcas Jolayemi: Police Detained Me Because My Husband Criticised Lai Mohammed by EgunMogaji2: 10:34am On May 26, 2020
taiocol:
Hello guys, buy modern wall art to add beauty to your living and working space

Is it all made in Nigeria?
Re: Dorcas Jolayemi: Police Detained Me Because My Husband Criticised Lai Mohammed by Nobody: 10:37am On May 26, 2020
IMAliyu:
Imagine if they had passed the social media bill?
shocked...the BMC zombies were defending the bill. That is how they will have been arresting and bugging every critic's phone.
Re: Dorcas Jolayemi: Police Detained Me Because My Husband Criticised Lai Mohammed by Jostoman: 10:37am On May 26, 2020
Wonder shall never end, so Lai Muhammed self don dey form jagaban for kwara state now.
Re: Dorcas Jolayemi: Police Detained Me Because My Husband Criticised Lai Mohammed by jaytee01(m): 10:39am On May 26, 2020
If previous government officials were as unreceptive to public criticism as this stupid clown called Lai Mohammed, then he would have rotted in jail and possibly lost some members of his family.

What did Lai not say about GEJ and his ministers? What did he not fabricate against them? Was he arrested for all those claims?
However, he should know that everything has an expiry date. He will someday go back to his rantings. Shebi he has outsourced his duties to Femi who has lost all sense of shame. All because nobody gives a hoot what he says any longer.
Re: Dorcas Jolayemi: Police Detained Me Because My Husband Criticised Lai Mohammed by Nobody: 10:39am On May 26, 2020
fineboynl:
people suffer because they don't know the law. and also because of no money.

from what I read there. a case has been established. too many case, people and established are implicated.

and I would want to believe a good lawyer can take it up from there.

here they are

he and his family were in detention for more than 24 hours without trail

the police was bias and one sided with no fair hearing.

this phone call was leak. the telecom and police are in trouble.

The telecom company cannot refuse government order-they are not to blame.
Re: Dorcas Jolayemi: Police Detained Me Because My Husband Criticised Lai Mohammed by Vulcan24(m): 10:42am On May 26, 2020
hmmm! Nigerian been treated like a terrorist
Re: Dorcas Jolayemi: Police Detained Me Because My Husband Criticised Lai Mohammed by Nobody: 10:44am On May 26, 2020
Wetin concern me. Afonja enjoy the change. Enjoy the next level.

4+4 To gba!

Ndi ara!
Re: Dorcas Jolayemi: Police Detained Me Because My Husband Criticised Lai Mohammed by stormborn28(m): 10:44am On May 26, 2020
Zico5:
Set of bad people, they can't withstand a single criticism but can dish it out just to downgrade their opponents. This show that even with the power they are drunk with, they have no peace, joy and rest of mind.
to be sincere Lie Muhammad remain the most useless and foolish living being on planet earth.. The stupid man hurled a lot of insult at PDP and GEJ yet he can't stand criticism... What a barbaric fellow

1 Like

Re: Dorcas Jolayemi: Police Detained Me Because My Husband Criticised Lai Mohammed by fineboynl(m): 10:45am On May 26, 2020
RuudVanNisteroy:

The telecom company cannot refuse government order-they are not to blame.
who is the government? the constitution is the government and they have a case waiting for them to answers.

remember the law is the law. and the law is blind when the matter gets to court.
Re: Dorcas Jolayemi: Police Detained Me Because My Husband Criticised Lai Mohammed by bizzibodi(m): 10:53am On May 26, 2020
Haba!Even Buhari wey dem dey insults everyday never behead anybody.
May Allah bless PMB!
Re: Dorcas Jolayemi: Police Detained Me Because My Husband Criticised Lai Mohammed by Staro: 10:53am On May 26, 2020

Useless president
Foolish followers

1 Like

Re: Dorcas Jolayemi: Police Detained Me Because My Husband Criticised Lai Mohammed by MrALIVE: 10:54am On May 26, 2020
A common minister acting like a Lord.

Nigeria is really a messed up country.
Re: Dorcas Jolayemi: Police Detained Me Because My Husband Criticised Lai Mohammed by taiocol: 10:54am On May 26, 2020
EgunMogaji2:

Is it all made in Nigeria?

Yes it's all made here. Those are my photographs

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Pictures As Adams Oshiomhole Flag Off Senatorial Campaign / Senate Drops Nigerian Peace Corps Bill / Peter Obi, Abure & Apapa In Court Today (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.