Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,561 members, 7,837,155 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:55 PM

Dorcas Jolayemi: Police Detained Me Because My Husband Criticised Lai Mohammed - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dorcas Jolayemi: Police Detained Me Because My Husband Criticised Lai Mohammed (44307 Views)

Rotimi Jolayemi's Poem About Lai Mohammed That Got Him Arrested (Listen) / Rotimi Jolayemi Charged For ‘Causing Annoyance’ Towards Lai Mohammed / Moses Jolayemi: Buhari Doesn't Know How To Send Text Message (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dorcas Jolayemi: Police Detained Me Because My Husband Criticised Lai Mohammed by TheTourist: 10:56am On May 26, 2020
The type of news you won't see on Channels TVC and co.

1 Like

Re: Dorcas Jolayemi: Police Detained Me Because My Husband Criticised Lai Mohammed by Nobody: 10:57am On May 26, 2020
BMC crew come and defend your tyrants in power.

1 Like

Re: Dorcas Jolayemi: Police Detained Me Because My Husband Criticised Lai Mohammed by CharlesJok3r: 10:59am On May 26, 2020
And to think this lie Muhammad is a lawyer... And a bloody civilian with no immunity.
A good lawyer should take it up from here... Both the NPF and lie Muhammad must pay heavily for damages...

1 Like

Re: Dorcas Jolayemi: Police Detained Me Because My Husband Criticised Lai Mohammed by kunletexs: 10:59am On May 26, 2020
nairapark:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/i-spent-eight-days-in-detention-because-my-husband-criticised-lai-mohammed-housewife/%3famp=1

You phone is not bugged but there are cooperation with the various telecommunications company where every conversation is recorded and it can be kept for some amount of time. So that what they did.

But where in heavens name are out useless politicians so foolish?

A power that highest is 8 years duration is what this fool is feeling like James bond for?

Does he know how many times the Secretary to the USA under trump have publicly insulted their own president and resign?

Does lai know how many reporters have insulted trump even shocking is SS personnel!

If the most powerful country in the world can have her president lambasted that way and did nothing then what a country like Nigeria government overreacting like this?

O! I have forgotten that Nigeria is a shithole

2 Likes

Re: Dorcas Jolayemi: Police Detained Me Because My Husband Criticised Lai Mohammed by Fragility6: 11:01am On May 26, 2020
Godnavic:
Only in 9ja does this kind of sh*t happens
It happens in other African countries too na dix same craze dey wori Africa
Re: Dorcas Jolayemi: Police Detained Me Because My Husband Criticised Lai Mohammed by Reference(m): 11:01am On May 26, 2020
RuudVanNisteroy:

The telecom company cannot refuse government order-they are not to blame.

Then they should be ready to pay dearly. Everyone is responsible for their actions.
Re: Dorcas Jolayemi: Police Detained Me Because My Husband Criticised Lai Mohammed by Marshalemmy(m): 11:02am On May 26, 2020
jubrilELsudan:
YOUR HUSBAND IS VERY STUPID.

Why the insult?
Re: Dorcas Jolayemi: Police Detained Me Because My Husband Criticised Lai Mohammed by EgunMogaji2: 11:02am On May 26, 2020
taiocol:

Yes it's all made here. Those are my photographs

Excellent. I salute your creativity.

My prayer this morning is that your hustle is rewarded handsomely and you receive the favor of God.

Same prayer goes to all the young Nigerians that are making it work here.

1 Like

Re: Dorcas Jolayemi: Police Detained Me Because My Husband Criticised Lai Mohammed by EgunMogaji2: 11:03am On May 26, 2020
“They played a recording of my phone conversation with my husband.“

Egunguns be careful shocked

2 Likes

Re: Dorcas Jolayemi: Police Detained Me Because My Husband Criticised Lai Mohammed by stormborn28(m): 11:03am On May 26, 2020
jubrilELsudan:

just take a look at yourself. The useless man call Liar Mohammed no criticize PDP, GEJ and his government... You made a nonsense of yourself
Re: Dorcas Jolayemi: Police Detained Me Because My Husband Criticised Lai Mohammed by brownemmanuel43(m): 11:06am On May 26, 2020
Teeklef:

Like say him no see vote at all for southeast. I don't know why you always jump at conclusion that all afonja loves buhari like that. We all know what happened in osun,ondo, ekiti. If you don't know, massive rigging happened. So stop your demonstration, we are all into this. We are both governed by this lifeless government until God safe us from them.
One love baba. Sorry for generalizing the whole thing. Just I'm so pain seen everything under this useless and lifeless govt

1 Like

Re: Dorcas Jolayemi: Police Detained Me Because My Husband Criticised Lai Mohammed by Diiet: 11:11am On May 26, 2020
Princedapace:

The current leadership of Nigerian democracy are all disgrace to humanity!
very wicked people
Re: Dorcas Jolayemi: Police Detained Me Because My Husband Criticised Lai Mohammed by goodnews777: 11:11am On May 26, 2020
Stupid devilish lying liar Mohammed. It will never go well with your generation. The seed you sowed you must harvest. Evil shall trouble you and your masters in Jesus name may you never find peace again.

3 Likes

Re: Dorcas Jolayemi: Police Detained Me Because My Husband Criticised Lai Mohammed by oodua1stson: 11:15am On May 26, 2020
I say again, why are Nigerians not getting angry? Imagine an old public officer who should be grateful the youths are stupid enough not to protest his appointment is harassing citizens

Na WA oo

2 Likes

Re: Dorcas Jolayemi: Police Detained Me Because My Husband Criticised Lai Mohammed by Billygee2u: 11:16am On May 26, 2020
Alex80s:
Power is transient and ephemeral, but many politicians doesn't know.

What about President Trump that has received insults and open criticism from the media...
Re: Dorcas Jolayemi: Police Detained Me Because My Husband Criticised Lai Mohammed by Billygee2u: 11:16am On May 26, 2020
criminalmindz:
I think it's high time Ncc comes out to explain why people's phone are being bugged. as for lai Mohammed they should know this government will end one day and they will answer everything they have done. people will charge them to various courts, they will roll on the ground and beg tire
Re: Dorcas Jolayemi: Police Detained Me Because My Husband Criticised Lai Mohammed by Talkingoil(m): 11:17am On May 26, 2020
jubrilELsudan:

Oga you are the stupid one here. Nonsense.
Re: Dorcas Jolayemi: Police Detained Me Because My Husband Criticised Lai Mohammed by Billygee2u: 11:17am On May 26, 2020
AhoadaRivers:
Go to court and sue for breach of fundamental human right. Make Lie mohammed No 1 defendant, the police comissioner No 2, the IPO No 3, down to the last korofo policeman.

Ask for 900 million naira in damages and costs and hang the case on their neck. Also get an online journalist to keep publicizing the court proceedings to ensure it remains on the frontbunner of national issues.

Re: Dorcas Jolayemi: Police Detained Me Because My Husband Criticised Lai Mohammed by kunkelhanspeter(m): 11:19am On May 26, 2020
AhoadaRivers:

Nope, there is always a timelime within which you can sue in fundamental matters.
The NGOs and HROs can help out if she really wants to press charges. The case may go on till Lie mohammed leaves office and he will still pay up or he'll find a way to negotiate.
Unless the person have patient to wait
Re: Dorcas Jolayemi: Police Detained Me Because My Husband Criticised Lai Mohammed by Billygee2u: 11:20am On May 26, 2020
Godnavic:
Only in 9ja does this kind of sh*t happens
Shithole z0ogeria
Re: Dorcas Jolayemi: Police Detained Me Because My Husband Criticised Lai Mohammed by sammyj: 11:20am On May 26, 2020
They don't have to bug the phones to have those conversation. What the police need to do is to approach the service provide with warrant to obtain the call logs . Shikena !!! cool cool tongue
criminalmindz:
I think it's high time Ncc comes out to explain why people's phone are being bugged. as for lai Mohammed they should know this government will end one day and they will answer everything they have done. people will charge them to various courts, they will roll on the ground and beg tire
Re: Dorcas Jolayemi: Police Detained Me Because My Husband Criticised Lai Mohammed by goodnews777: 11:20am On May 26, 2020
jubrilELsudan:

No, it’s you, blinded by your dead Godless satanic religion that is stupid. You must remember that one day you will burn in hell.
Re: Dorcas Jolayemi: Police Detained Me Because My Husband Criticised Lai Mohammed by geraldswallow: 11:21am On May 26, 2020
The reason I said God destroy this shit hole
Re: Dorcas Jolayemi: Police Detained Me Because My Husband Criticised Lai Mohammed by Bsmartt(m): 11:21am On May 26, 2020
They will come and beg you for re-election come 2023.
Please just keep all your records.
Nigerian politicians are another set of yahoo yahoo.

This is so unfortunate.

1 Like

Re: Dorcas Jolayemi: Police Detained Me Because My Husband Criticised Lai Mohammed by foleskay(m): 11:24am On May 26, 2020
Nigeria and lawlessness. I remember when d FBI bugged a man's Iphone in California, it generated into a serious court issue that involved apple, FBI and the US justice department. The incident shook the whole of US that year, that apple had to Enforce stricter security measures on iphones. But here in Nigeria, d masses have no right to thier privacy, everybody is flexing muscle to his perceived enemy and the judiciary is in a state of comatose to defend the hapless masses. Smh

1 Like

Re: Dorcas Jolayemi: Police Detained Me Because My Husband Criticised Lai Mohammed by AhoadaRivers: 11:25am On May 26, 2020
IMAliyu:
Imagine if they had passed the social media bill?

You stole my feelings and wrote it in gold. Lie mohammed was so keen on that social media bill than any other politician alive.

And this was a man who enjoyed insulting the presidency during GEJ's tenure with so much relish, deploying fake news, conjectures and lies.

If I have my way as president, I'll pass that social media bill, make it retroactive, jail Lie mohammed for insulting the presidency, once he is jail for a good number of years, then I'll repeal the law.

It will serve him right.

1 Like

Re: Dorcas Jolayemi: Police Detained Me Because My Husband Criticised Lai Mohammed by MPESA(m): 11:26am On May 26, 2020
jubrilELsudan:

God punish you and your family for insulting her husband just because he say against a mere minister.

1 Like

Re: Dorcas Jolayemi: Police Detained Me Because My Husband Criticised Lai Mohammed by RTSC: 11:31am On May 26, 2020
illitrate:
You mean the police in naija can obtain recorded call over such an infinitesimal, we are finished. I live in a very civilized and technologically advanced country but before law enforcement can obtain verbal call record, so much legal work has to be done by the police. We need to factory reset that Naija.
You don't even thank God for the small democracy we have.

If apc and their supporters have their way, the tyrannical social media bill would have been passed into law.

1 Like

Re: Dorcas Jolayemi: Police Detained Me Because My Husband Criticised Lai Mohammed by RTSC: 11:35am On May 26, 2020
AhoadaRivers:

You stole my feelings and wrote it in gold. Lie mohammed was so keen on that social media bill than any other politician alive.

And this was a man who enjoyed insulting the presidency during GEJ's tenure with so much relish, deploying fake news, conjectures and lies.

If I have my way as president, I'll pass that social media bill, make it retroactive, jail Lie mohammed for insulting the presidency, once he is jail for a good number of years, I'll repeal the law.

It will serve him right.

Making the social media bill retroactive would be stroke of genius.

All the apc appointees and their online urchins would be in jail.

El rufai would then join them in jail the moment his immunity elapse for calling president Jonathan a dog.
Re: Dorcas Jolayemi: Police Detained Me Because My Husband Criticised Lai Mohammed by Nobody: 11:35am On May 26, 2020
But seriously why would they bug someone's phone!! And listen to private talks!! NCC !! I hail ooo

1 Like

Re: Dorcas Jolayemi: Police Detained Me Because My Husband Criticised Lai Mohammed by Enestbodi4432: 11:39am On May 26, 2020
see below
Re: Dorcas Jolayemi: Police Detained Me Because My Husband Criticised Lai Mohammed by pizz(f): 11:40am On May 26, 2020
Rude government

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

NDDC: Kemebradikumo Pondei Walks Out On Reps / Buhari Orders IG Adamu To Hand Over / Buhari And Wife, Aisha Celebrate 30th Wedding Anniversary (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.