Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,701 members, 7,820,456 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:15 PM

My Wife Lied That I Defiled My Daughters- Ondo Welder. - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Wife Lied That I Defiled My Daughters- Ondo Welder. (36493 Views)

Nabeeha’s Father: How Bandits Got Access To My Daughters / ‘I Started Sleeping With My Daughters Because My Wife Died’ / South African Man Lied That This Man Caught With Drug Is A Nigerian (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Lied That I Defiled My Daughters- Ondo Welder. by Mtola8: 10:23am On May 26, 2020
Godnavic:
You must be an evil man then for she to lie against you
Quite sad two fools like you liked your post. Only evil people get lied upon!! Dimwit
Re: My Wife Lied That I Defiled My Daughters- Ondo Welder. by Mtola8: 10:24am On May 26, 2020
TheSourcerer:
There's no smoke where there's no fire ,
Definitely a Pedophile , the Woman has no reason to use pedophilia as an excuse to leave you, or 'get back to you' , you sir are disgusting!

Then he goes to say '''maybe they were defiled by outsiders? ' for a fatgervto say this is gross negligence from his part , oh boy you're gonna be spending long long time behind bars.
You are a waste of sperm, effort,food, oxygen etc.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Lied That I Defiled My Daughters- Ondo Welder. by Kirinwa: 10:25am On May 26, 2020
Naija246:
This is what happens when you forfeit your freedom to a woman all in the name of marriage.
sad
I will keep preaching this;men are doing Women a huge favor by marrying them.
The benefits of single life to a man outweighs any pros marriage offers.

We live in a world where sex is so cheap and readily available so I don't know why a full grown man will open his two eyes and decide to be a woman's workhorse ... slaving away at some job that he probably hates while she sleeps at home eating, getting fat and watching TV sad

This man is probably innocent!

Innocent? Dysentery in private part? Hide your face, I see you got no shame but hide it still.
Re: My Wife Lied That I Defiled My Daughters- Ondo Welder. by Almunjid(m): 10:26am On May 26, 2020
Naija246:
This is what happens when you forfeit your freedom to a woman all in the name of marriage.
sad

We live in a world where sex is so cheap and readily available so I don't know why a full grown man will open his two eyes and decide to be a woman's workhorse ... slaving away at some job that he probably hates while she sleeps at home eating, getting fat and watching TV sad

A product of one-night stand will never see any usefulness in marriage.

Sex is all that matters to u in ur life. No love, responsibility, commitment and companionship. U just impregnate women and leave them with babies. Perhaps that's what ur Dad did to ur Mum. U have a girlfriend, calculate how much u spend on her in a month or the amount u spend for prostitutes, isn't it better to have ur own woman.

A man without a good woman in his life is like a man that built a house without a toilet. U will receive sense after contracting a deadly disease.

Y do we buy a car instead of using Taxi even when taxi is cheap, y do we build our own houses instead of living in a rented apartment etc. Yet there is no need to get a private toilet, using a public toilet is the best way of life to u. U need to review ur useless mentality and be responsible for once.
The fact that there are many bad women out there does not mean that there're no good ones.

Marriage is not slavery. It's a companionship. Get a good life partner that understands the definition of marriage and u won't have problems. But we need to marry for the right reason. Marriages does not last because most of us marry for the wrong reasons.

Peace!

7 Likes

Re: My Wife Lied That I Defiled My Daughters- Ondo Welder. by MajorOvakporaye(f): 10:27am On May 26, 2020
Naija246:
sad

your level of reasoning is very disappointing.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Lied That I Defiled My Daughters- Ondo Welder. by mmsen: 10:27am On May 26, 2020
LINTUNE:
guy what are u saying..why u so stupid, what has this ur comment got to do.with the post, are u encouraging pedophiles?..

I don't think you read the story or understood his post.
Re: My Wife Lied That I Defiled My Daughters- Ondo Welder. by MajorOvakporaye(f): 10:28am On May 26, 2020
Kirinwa:

Innocent? Dysentery in private part? Hide your face, I see you got no shame but hide it still.

He's just a fool.
Re: My Wife Lied That I Defiled My Daughters- Ondo Welder. by Romanoff(f): 10:28am On May 26, 2020
Tomide007:
Until your brother is falsely accused of something he didn't do.....Did any third-party even decide to hear from the kids?

Isn't that why the authorities are investigating?

1 Like

Re: My Wife Lied That I Defiled My Daughters- Ondo Welder. by Alohaa: 10:29am On May 26, 2020
Naija246:
sad

I believe you didn't read this part before saying the man is innocent

“I woke up the eldest daughter and asked her and she pointed at their father. The children said their father used to put something in their private parts.”

1 Like

Re: My Wife Lied That I Defiled My Daughters- Ondo Welder. by Cammo: 10:30am On May 26, 2020
This man could be innocent. Ever wonder why the girl child rape is more harped on that boy child rape? It's the work of feminists and misandrists. They will do anything within their power to humiliate men. Many cases of young boys being raped and dehumanised by women are unreported but do as much as smile to an infant girl and these deluded folks will cook up stories and frame you up for rape.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Lied That I Defiled My Daughters- Ondo Welder. by Isaactimmy: 10:30am On May 26, 2020
Naija246:
sad

Real nigga

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Lied That I Defiled My Daughters- Ondo Welder. by LINTUNE(m): 10:31am On May 26, 2020
Naija246:
oh, because it's a man now you're assuming he is guilty?

Men like you are a disgrace to manhood.
If you made this useless comment near me in real life, I doubt if you'd go Scott free angry
From the way you look sef, I know your testosterone levels would be in utter shamebles.

You reek of oestrogen I can bet my balls that you're already growing small tits. sad
Simp!!!!!

lol crazy ass...i wish u can see me in person bro..forget my innocent face, ill beat u up big time...if u sre quitr intelligent u will understand that the woman is saying the truth here, are u so daft to believe that those kids were abused by someone else other than thier father over night, in the same room?..i know we have some devlish women that can lie against their hubby in cases like this, but obviously, this one is a exception..

1 Like

Re: My Wife Lied That I Defiled My Daughters- Ondo Welder. by DJInfluence: 10:31am On May 26, 2020
"The Public Relations Officer of the NSCDC in the state, Olufemi Omole, said the suspect would soon be charged."

Was a test carried out on the kids to determined they were raped? If there is a doctor´s report, then the man should be charge, but if there is none, then the children need to be taken to a professional psychologist to determine what actually happen. Because the allegation is serious and due diligence must be done to prove the man´s guilt or innocence.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Lied That I Defiled My Daughters- Ondo Welder. by LINTUNE(m): 10:32am On May 26, 2020
mmsen:

I don't think you read the story or understood his post.
bro i read it, and im sure an intelligent person will deduce that the man reallu abused his daughters
Re: My Wife Lied That I Defiled My Daughters- Ondo Welder. by ihesiuloa(m): 10:34am On May 26, 2020
But for the man who is the children's father to assume they might have been defiled outside his home shows the kind of father he is! When he should be a protector to the children now he is assuming such?

1 Like

Re: My Wife Lied That I Defiled My Daughters- Ondo Welder. by Purenaija(m): 10:35am On May 26, 2020
Both parent have failed in their responsibilities as a parent. According to the earlier news on this matter, the medical report at FMC Oda road Annex revealed that the two little girls hymen had been broken and their private parts deep which showed that their abuse did not just happened. It has been happening right there under the mother's roof. A responsible mother should have noticed any slight change in her daughters anatomy especially when bathing her because these little girls are still depending on her for so many things including taking adequate care of their bodies. Both parent have failed.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Lied That I Defiled My Daughters- Ondo Welder. by Rawtruth1: 10:35am On May 26, 2020
I don't really know about the truth or otherwise of this particular case. But I know very well that most women falsely accuse their husbands of this crime just to undo and deal with them.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Lied That I Defiled My Daughters- Ondo Welder. by mayorall(m): 10:37am On May 26, 2020
Godnavic:

Are you married?...
Re: My Wife Lied That I Defiled My Daughters- Ondo Welder. by frozen70(f): 10:38am On May 26, 2020
Naija246:
sad

Now I realised that if you father has the same thinking with yours, he wouldn't have gotten your mum pregnant to birth you
Re: My Wife Lied That I Defiled My Daughters- Ondo Welder. by frozen70(f): 10:38am On May 26, 2020
eleko1:
sad court is a waste of time.Take dem before d gods ogun,Ayelala,Sopona to swear affidavits cool wink.No time

That's true

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Wife Lied That I Defiled My Daughters- Ondo Welder. by frozen70(f): 10:39am On May 26, 2020
Muhylonaire:
Haaaa this one deep o, who should we believe, the wife or the husband?
Like for the wife, share for the husband.

Well, I dedicate this front page to all struggling guys, you will have a breakthrough soonest.

This is the kind of movies you watch when there is no love in the relationship
Re: My Wife Lied That I Defiled My Daughters- Ondo Welder. by SweetCunt97(f): 10:40am On May 26, 2020
philip0906:

Good! Next time, you should direct your " Abeg men should get it together "statement (which is a blanket statement), to the appropriate quarters, since you claim your own father "conducted" himself appropriately. Your father is amongst the "men", reason I drew your attention to it.
"Some" Men.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Lied That I Defiled My Daughters- Ondo Welder. by grandstar(m): 10:40am On May 26, 2020
The man's a pedophile. Agro wan kill you over your breast less daughters.

See as e come resemble Barrister Mike
Re: My Wife Lied That I Defiled My Daughters- Ondo Welder. by BlueAir: 10:41am On May 26, 2020
There's a large possibility he's innocent.so far it's just the children's words against his and children especially from some kind of poor home training can be known to say or do foolishh things.. I don't trust him but once he said he dared to go take an oath in a fetish rulers home,he's likely to be innocent
Naija246:
sad

Re: My Wife Lied That I Defiled My Daughters- Ondo Welder. by frozen70(f): 10:41am On May 26, 2020
Godnavic:

Something is not right in between them and I think the man has not been responsible
Re: My Wife Lied That I Defiled My Daughters- Ondo Welder. by machiavelli95: 10:41am On May 26, 2020
Ykc2:
No girl can ever just formulate a story that her dad had se** with her
An 11 year old child can be coerced to do so.
Re: My Wife Lied That I Defiled My Daughters- Ondo Welder. by BlueAir: 10:42am On May 26, 2020
Never heard of the word "baby mama"?
frozen70:

Now I realised that if you father has the same thinking with yours, he wouldn't have gotten your mum pregnant to birth you
Re: My Wife Lied That I Defiled My Daughters- Ondo Welder. by LadySarah: 10:46am On May 26, 2020
How did the man his daughters had dysentery of the vagina? What kind of nonsense dysentery is that.
Re: My Wife Lied That I Defiled My Daughters- Ondo Welder. by AlphaStorm: 10:46am On May 26, 2020
Since d Husband has gone to Deji's palace to swear an Oath, let the woman go there also to swear an Oath. After 7 days, we shall see who is telling the truth or NOT

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

5 Places In Lagos Where Your Phone Could Get Snatched / Father, Son Arrested For Raping, Impregnating 13-Year-Old Girl In Lagos (Photo) / Man Arrested For Beating Okada Rider To Death In Ogun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.