Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,542 members, 7,819,927 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:57 AM

My Wife Lied That I Defiled My Daughters- Ondo Welder. - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Wife Lied That I Defiled My Daughters- Ondo Welder. (36491 Views)

Nabeeha’s Father: How Bandits Got Access To My Daughters / ‘I Started Sleeping With My Daughters Because My Wife Died’ / South African Man Lied That This Man Caught With Drug Is A Nigerian (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Lied That I Defiled My Daughters- Ondo Welder. by Secjohnkerry: 10:01am On May 26, 2020
God will judge everyone according to his or her deeds
Re: My Wife Lied That I Defiled My Daughters- Ondo Welder. by tfelicityk(m): 10:01am On May 26, 2020
My our spouse not turn against us...

May we not be use by the devil to achieve any evil act... Aameen

Only God knows who is saying the truth among the trio...
Re: My Wife Lied That I Defiled My Daughters- Ondo Welder. by mrkings84(m): 10:01am On May 26, 2020
Muhylonaire:
Haaaa this one deep o, who should we believe, the wife or the husband?
Like for the wife, share for the husband.

Well, I dedicate this front page to all struggling guys, you will have a breakthrough soonest.

Are you ok? What are iu ntending to do with the LIKE & SHARE u are clamouring for now??

Idiot!
Re: My Wife Lied That I Defiled My Daughters- Ondo Welder. by urchcoded(m): 10:05am On May 26, 2020
As much as I'll like to side the man, the evidences against him are overwhelming and he's most probably guilty.
1 his daughter cannot cry all nyt just because she misses her mother, she go tire den sleep off.
2 the man saying that an outsider defiled his own kids to exonerate himself is suspicious
3 the kids sef say na him(even tho dia mum could have incited Dem to say that)

But the woman could be clearly lying. I mean why would she want to take the kids out by 11pm and to where?

1 Like

Re: My Wife Lied That I Defiled My Daughters- Ondo Welder. by technuel: 10:05am On May 26, 2020
dietsono:
Even your face has said it all man
My Niggar
If you are a judge
Believe me many innocent people will be in prison

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Lied That I Defiled My Daughters- Ondo Welder. by charlsecy(m): 10:07am On May 26, 2020
Godnavic:
You must be an evil man then for she to lie against you
Assuming an innocent person was framed, it meant he's evil in the first place? And the person doing the lying was unevil. You're indeed wise.
Re: My Wife Lied That I Defiled My Daughters- Ondo Welder. by SweetCunt97(f): 10:07am On May 26, 2020
philip0906:

Hmmm...Your father and brothers inclusive? Hope you were not a victim from your dad and brothers?
Never. My dad conducted himself appropriately like a true father. Anything else?
Re: My Wife Lied That I Defiled My Daughters- Ondo Welder. by Goldie16(f): 10:08am On May 26, 2020
Naija246:
This is what happens when you forfeit your freedom to a woman all in the name of marriage.
sad
I will keep preaching this;men are doing Women a huge favor by marrying them.
The benefits of single life to a man outweighs any pros marriage offers.

We live in a world where sex is so cheap and readily available so I don't know why a full grown man will open his two eyes and decide to be a woman's workhorse ... slaving away at some job that he probably hates while she sleeps at home eating, getting fat and watching TV sad

This man is probably innocent!
I have read this kind of comment from you on several occasions and I have come to the realisation that, you are just a selfish person, looking for excuses to keep being selfish.
There's more to life than it being about me me me.......
A sense of responsibility and having someone who looks up to you and depends on you is what makes a man a man.
There's more to life than having sex with random women
Inherently, you are not a masculine person, otherwise you won't be talking like this.
If your parents decided to be selfish and not want to be tied down, they would have aborted your pregnancy and moved on with their lives.

4 Likes

Re: My Wife Lied That I Defiled My Daughters- Ondo Welder. by ladykolly(f): 10:08am On May 26, 2020
Why are some guys on this platform so bitter, saying she is just framing her husband, even if she is doing such can the man explain how the children where deflower just for the few days she didn’t sleep in the house. Because i guess a test was carried out on those girls.
She may be lying
The man may be saying the truth
The truth must prevail at last

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Lied That I Defiled My Daughters- Ondo Welder. by Jakemedg(m): 10:09am On May 26, 2020
Naija246:
This is what happens when you forfeit your freedom to a woman all in the name of marriage.
sad

We live in a world where sex is so cheap and readily available so I don't know why a full grown man will open his two eyes and decide to be a woman's workhorse ... slaving away at some job that he probably hates while she sleeps at home eating, getting fat and watching TV sad

To early to say that. For you to say this man is innocent is pure WICKEDNESS

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Lied That I Defiled My Daughters- Ondo Welder. by West2019(m): 10:10am On May 26, 2020
only God knows the truth I can't judge this case pls
Re: My Wife Lied That I Defiled My Daughters- Ondo Welder. by Sterope(f): 10:10am On May 26, 2020
This is the scary part. Some women can be very mischievous.

They should get child psychologist to wringle out the truth from the poor children.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Lied That I Defiled My Daughters- Ondo Welder. by Kobicove(m): 10:10am On May 26, 2020
They should ask the children who raped them undecided
Re: My Wife Lied That I Defiled My Daughters- Ondo Welder. by eleko1: 10:11am On May 26, 2020
Let dem examine the kids abuna first biko
Naija246:
sad

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Lied That I Defiled My Daughters- Ondo Welder. by LINTUNE(m): 10:11am On May 26, 2020
Naija246:
sad

guy what are u saying..why u so stupid, what has this ur comment got to do.with the post, are u encouraging pedophiles?..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Lied That I Defiled My Daughters- Ondo Welder. by Jakemedg(m): 10:13am On May 26, 2020
eleko1:
sad court is a waste of time.Take dem before d gods ogun,Ayelala,Sopona to swear affidavits cool wink.No time
LOL the gods still dey exist for this 21st century?
Re: My Wife Lied That I Defiled My Daughters- Ondo Welder. by dominique(f): 10:13am On May 26, 2020
Very irresponsible father. The girls were defiled while in his custody in their mother's absence within the space of 48 hours. If he didn't defile them, he should be able to point out to the other people that had access to them while their mum was away from them. If he's unable to, then he's the culprit

4 Likes 6 Shares

Re: My Wife Lied That I Defiled My Daughters- Ondo Welder. by Jakemedg(m): 10:15am On May 26, 2020
dominique:
Very irresponsible father. The girls were defiled while in his custody in their mother's absence within the space of 48 hours. If he didn't defile them, he should be able to point out to the other people that had access to them while their mum was away from them. If he's unable to, then he's the culprit
That's it

1 Like

Re: My Wife Lied That I Defiled My Daughters- Ondo Welder. by philip0906(m): 10:16am On May 26, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Never. My dad conducted himself appropriately like a true father. Anything else?
Good! Next time, you should direct your " Abeg men should get it together "statement (which is a blanket statement), to the appropriate quarters, since you claim your own father "conducted" himself appropriately. Your father is amongst the "men", reason I drew your attention to it.
Re: My Wife Lied That I Defiled My Daughters- Ondo Welder. by ekevwe(m): 10:16am On May 26, 2020
Mazigabriel:

https://punchng.com/my-wife-lied-that-i-defiled-my-daughters-ondo-welder/

Why will everything happen at same night? Women were the first to see devil. Fear dem. I repeat fear dem....

1 Like

Re: My Wife Lied That I Defiled My Daughters- Ondo Welder. by Nobody: 10:17am On May 26, 2020
Naija246:
sad

Well said.

Men should open their eyes and stop being meal tickets to women.

If a woman does not bring value into a man's life aside her private part, the man should stay alone.

A woman should be able to make a man happier, live longer, be more productive and emotionally supportive.

Say no to fighters, feminists, leeches and unproductive women.

Forget not, there can never be progress in the absence of peace.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Lied That I Defiled My Daughters- Ondo Welder. by lordlugards: 10:17am On May 26, 2020
Naija246:
sad

Hope you go free with this comment. Just watch out for women riots
Re: My Wife Lied That I Defiled My Daughters- Ondo Welder. by eleko1: 10:18am On May 26, 2020
lipsrsealed embarassed
Jakemedg:
LOL the gods still dey exist for this 21st century?
take dem to ijebu/Ogun,Arigidi Akoki,oke Igbo/ile oluji,Ekiti,Bini etc.No those scammer herbalist dat advert online here

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Wife Lied That I Defiled My Daughters- Ondo Welder. by Deebwebb: 10:19am On May 26, 2020
Yoruba and this kind of news is like 5%6
The worst of it is that outsiders see us all as afonja people....chai we have suffered in Nigeria.no wonder they dread staying alone...
Re: My Wife Lied That I Defiled My Daughters- Ondo Welder. by mmsen: 10:20am On May 26, 2020
Naija246:
sad

Everything you said is the truth.

That is why women spend so much of their time trying to bully men into marriage. Even if not to them then to somebody that they know.

Men do not gain anything from marriage besides grief and stress.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Lied That I Defiled My Daughters- Ondo Welder. by Naija246: 10:20am On May 26, 2020
oh, because it's a man now you're assuming he is guilty?

Men like you are a disgrace to manhood.
If you made this useless comment near me in real life, I doubt if you'd go Scott free angry
From the way you look sef, I know your testosterone levels would be in utter shamebles.

You reek of oestrogen I can bet my balls that you're already growing small tits. sad
Simp!!!!!

LINTUNE:
guy what are u saying..why u so stupid, what has this ur comment got to do.with the post, are u encouraging pedophiles?..
Re: My Wife Lied That I Defiled My Daughters- Ondo Welder. by alizma: 10:22am On May 26, 2020
Naija246:
sad

If you dig deeper into where she slept that day, you will be surprised at your findings. As far as I am concern, the woman lied against the man

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

5 Places In Lagos Where Your Phone Could Get Snatched / Boy Caught Stealing Female Underwear. Left Bloodied (Photos) / Father, Son Arrested For Raping, Impregnating 13-Year-Old Girl In Lagos (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.