Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,261 members, 7,818,888 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:25 AM

My Wife Lied That I Defiled My Daughters- Ondo Welder. - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Wife Lied That I Defiled My Daughters- Ondo Welder. (36489 Views)

Nabeeha’s Father: How Bandits Got Access To My Daughters / ‘I Started Sleeping With My Daughters Because My Wife Died’ / South African Man Lied That This Man Caught With Drug Is A Nigerian (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Lied That I Defiled My Daughters- Ondo Welder. by annsrealms(f): 1:14pm On May 26, 2020
Naija246:
This is what happens when you forfeit your freedom to a woman all in the name of marriage.
sad
I will keep preaching this;men are doing Women a huge favor by marrying them.
The benefits of single life to a man outweighs any pros marriage offers.

We live in a world where sex is so cheap and readily available so I don't know why a full grown man will open his two eyes and decide to be a woman's workhorse ... slaving away at some job that he probably hates while she sleeps at home eating, getting fat and watching TV sad

This man is probably innocent!

With this mentality about women and marriage, is like you came from a troubled or broken home. I pity you. Try and see a psychologist, is necessary. You will thank me later.
Re: My Wife Lied That I Defiled My Daughters- Ondo Welder. by HAKYN1: 1:19pm On May 26, 2020
illiteratepmb:
Yoruba land and negative news are like bread and butter!

You wan cry ba
Re: My Wife Lied That I Defiled My Daughters- Ondo Welder. by pandiani: 1:26pm On May 26, 2020
michlins:
I believe this man. Women have been exploiting this issue of rape to fight men when they can't defeat them physically.

They bring these things to Court of public opinion and are bound to win
i believe d man. Most of these women,if they have seen their so called mr right.they would say anything to go away nd also make sure they kill the former,so dat nothing good will come his way....hmmmmm 'wo unto men'
Re: My Wife Lied That I Defiled My Daughters- Ondo Welder. by telemployer: 1:26pm On May 26, 2020
This man is innocent of this crime , my heart strongly says that..........
Re: My Wife Lied That I Defiled My Daughters- Ondo Welder. by Ebenezer2O2O(m): 1:41pm On May 26, 2020
[s]
MajorOvakporaye:

He's just a fool.
[/s] shut up
Re: My Wife Lied That I Defiled My Daughters- Ondo Welder. by stanliwise(m): 1:52pm On May 26, 2020
[s]
Naija246:
This is what happens when you forfeit your freedom to a woman all in the name of marriage.
sad

We live in a world where sex is so cheap and readily available so I don't know why a full grown man will open his two eyes and decide to be a woman's workhorse ... slaving away at some job that he probably hates while she sleeps at home eating, getting fat and watching TV sad

[/s]
The most stupid post I have ever read this year
Re: My Wife Lied That I Defiled My Daughters- Ondo Welder. by stanliwise(m): 1:54pm On May 26, 2020
Ebenezer2O2O:
GOD BLESS YOU FOR THIS POST.
MAY YOUR DAYS BE LONG.
I'll not hesitate to attack anyone who insults you for this lovely comment
extremely stupid comment, how is that post anything related to help the thread?
Re: My Wife Lied That I Defiled My Daughters- Ondo Welder. by Ebenezer2O2O(m): 1:56pm On May 26, 2020
stanliwise:
extremely stupid comment, how is that post anything related to help the thread?
you're a simp and asslicker
Re: My Wife Lied That I Defiled My Daughters- Ondo Welder. by stanliwise(m): 2:01pm On May 26, 2020
Ebenezer2O2O:
you're a simp and asslicker
product of broken home and shattered family background with a malformed reasoning about the opposite gender. only God can save you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Wife Lied That I Defiled My Daughters- Ondo Welder. by Aystarz: 2:12pm On May 26, 2020
George28:
Some men are animal in human skin

Some men, even though they read, just can't comorehend.
Re: My Wife Lied That I Defiled My Daughters- Ondo Welder. by Toonice(m): 3:20pm On May 26, 2020
I don't trust that woman. My 2 kids once told me that their mother told them am dead while am still alive just because we fight and she is d one that pack out, she now want reconciliation which i disagree because I have move on with my life. Fear woman

1 Like

Re: My Wife Lied That I Defiled My Daughters- Ondo Welder. by Adekunlebright(m): 3:27pm On May 26, 2020
let him be punished, he will confess. why did he sent out his wife at that ungodly hour.
Re: My Wife Lied That I Defiled My Daughters- Ondo Welder. by Nyamve1: 3:44pm On May 26, 2020
God will see u 2ru
Re: My Wife Lied That I Defiled My Daughters- Ondo Welder. by Ebenezer2O2O(m): 3:54pm On May 26, 2020
[s]
stanliwise:
product of broken home and shattered family background with a malformed reasoning about the opposite gender. only God can save you.
[/s] shut up
Re: My Wife Lied That I Defiled My Daughters- Ondo Welder. by Ebenezer2O2O(m): 3:54pm On May 26, 2020
[s]
annsrealms:

With this mentality about women and marriage, is like you came from a troubled or broken home. I pity you. Try and see a psychologist, is necessary. You will thank me later.
[/s] shut up there
Re: My Wife Lied That I Defiled My Daughters- Ondo Welder. by Fearlez: 4:16pm On May 26, 2020
BigBelleControl:
This issue requires both forensic and metaphysical test to decipher the truth about the accusation of molestation. The man might be innocent and the woman might be right.

Another question is was that the first time the woman would leaving the house and the husband capitalized on that single opportunity to carry out his nefarious activity. This is beyond VAR.
Does it take the man to send his wife parking at night to sleep with the daughters? No.

Why is it that it was after they had had an animated quarrel and when the man asked her to leave was when she came running to say the man slept with his two daughters?

The woman has a police or civil defence official who advised her to place that lie.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Lied That I Defiled My Daughters- Ondo Welder. by mamaafrik(m): 4:50pm On May 26, 2020
Mindlog:

A child psychologist would easily get the truth out of the children without having to ask them, "did your father do it or not?". rather using projective tests. An example of a projective test is the House-Tree-Person test.
you have compounded the whole thing ,ewoni tea-party test grin grin grin
Re: My Wife Lied That I Defiled My Daughters- Ondo Welder. by Mindlog: 5:13pm On May 26, 2020
mamaafrik:
you have compounded the whole thing ,ewoni tea-party test grin grin grin

The House-Tree-Person test is one of tools used in psychological assessment when working with children who are or may have been sexually abused, the child is asked to draw a house, a tree and him or herself. What he/she draws will reveal so much, no vex o...ko fi da no ni.
Re: My Wife Lied That I Defiled My Daughters- Ondo Welder. by Mazigabriel(m): 5:19pm On May 26, 2020
annsrealms:

you reason like your fellow women without sense
Re: My Wife Lied That I Defiled My Daughters- Ondo Welder. by Nobody: 6:23pm On May 26, 2020
Naija246:
sad

You are not addressing the topic at all undecided
Re: My Wife Lied That I Defiled My Daughters- Ondo Welder. by Nobody: 6:32pm On May 26, 2020
Almunjid:

A product of one-night stand will never see any usefulness in marriage.

Sex is all that matters to u in ur life. No love, responsibility, commitment and companionship. U just impregnate women and leave them with babies. Perhaps that's what ur Dad did to ur Mum. U have a girlfriend, calculate how much u spend on her in a month or the amount u spend for prostitutes, isn't it better to have ur own woman.

A man without a good woman in his life is like a man that built a house without a toilet. U will receive sense after contracting a deadly disease.

Y do we buy a car instead of using Taxi even when taxi is cheap, y do we build our own houses instead of living in a rented apartment etc. Yet there is no need to get a private toilet, using a public toilet is the best way of life to u. U need to review ur useless mentality and be responsible for once.
The fact that there are many bad women out there does not mean that there're no good ones.

Marriage is not slavery. It's a companionship. Get a good life partner that understands the definition of marriage and u won't have problems. But we need to marry for the right reason. Marriages does not last because most of us marry for the wrong reasons.

Peace!
Your response to that guy is epic!

But, hold on, are you saying women are Properties?? shocked shocked shocked
Re: My Wife Lied That I Defiled My Daughters- Ondo Welder. by allfriends(m): 6:39pm On May 26, 2020
I'm not justifying the man , but he cud b saying d truth , women r unavoidable evil ... I ve had an xperience bfr ,though they came BK to beg me n I promise I had forgiven them , but d truth is ,I still remember it n it breaks my heart .. about 5years ago ...there is this woman ,I always ve log heads with , n always i stood my ground ,leaving her helpless n loosing d fight ... Smday , I came BK from work , of w I don't usually stay home , a neighbor (d woman) came to me n started her story that about 2weeks ago , smtyn happen in d hse , her grand daughter was harrassed /defiled ,n she was asked who touched her pussy , names were mentioned n she nodded wen my name was Cald .... I immediately got up from my relaxing position n told d woman , let me follow her to c d granddaughter , I got there n ask this girl ... I tink she was 4 yrs then or so , n I ask her did I touch ur pussy .. lo n behold , this girl said yes .. on Thursday , or Friday as she starmmered ... My people .. I was heart broken ... I cud not bliv with my ear wat I just hear ... Though the woman came to beg me later but bliv me .. the shock , d surprises never left me ... If it's true the man is saying d truth .. I think it's dangerous for him to remain in d marriage ,. He shd seek for divorce immediately .

1 Like

Re: My Wife Lied That I Defiled My Daughters- Ondo Welder. by Almunjid(m): 7:20pm On May 26, 2020
eni4real:
Your response to that guy is epic!

But, hold on, are you saying women are Properties?? shocked shocked shocked

The word "property" wasn't mentioned in my comment. Perhaps that's what u deciphered from my illustrative example. The similitude I presented was not the appropriate representation or comparison, it was only meant to illustrate a point. Women are our companions, life partners and soul mates.

Peace!
Re: My Wife Lied That I Defiled My Daughters- Ondo Welder. by Billyddude: 8:00pm On May 26, 2020
Toonice:
I don't trust that woman. My 2 kids once told me that their mother told them am dead while am still alive just because we fight and she is d one that pack out, she now want reconciliation which i disagree because I have move on with my life. Fear woman

Out of curiosity ..did you remarry?
Re: My Wife Lied That I Defiled My Daughters- Ondo Welder. by Legendguru: 8:30pm On May 26, 2020
Ye
Re: My Wife Lied That I Defiled My Daughters- Ondo Welder. by jaxxy(m): 11:45pm On May 26, 2020
Naija246:
sad

U must be polygamous by nature. Lol. That said there are men who have found great women who stood by their side and even helped them achieve their goals in life.

These women don’t even have to be rich or wealthy they just need to believe in u and have the right attitude, mindset.

That is when the Bible say A man who finds a wife.. has found a good thing and obtains favor from the lord. In otherwords many men are not finding wives bt Smtn else entirely. Sm are marrying women they have no business even dating. Lol

This this the problem and reason u are lamenting and complaining about a good thing men turned bad.

Long and short men Shud Only Marry an Asset Not A Liability. Too many men marrying Liabilities out there.
Re: My Wife Lied That I Defiled My Daughters- Ondo Welder. by Mazigabriel(m): 3:44am On May 27, 2020
Billyddude:

Out of curiosity ..did you remarry?
wow
Re: My Wife Lied That I Defiled My Daughters- Ondo Welder. by Mazigabriel(m): 7:21am On May 27, 2020
women ee

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Boy Caught Stealing Female Underwear. Left Bloodied (Photos) / Father, Son Arrested For Raping, Impregnating 13-Year-Old Girl In Lagos (Photo) / Cameroonian Woman’s 3 Children Die After Eating The Poisoned Food She Prepared

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.