Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,769 members, 7,820,686 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:33 PM

Donald Trump Taunts Joe Biden For Racism On Blacks With Ghana Pall-bearers - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Donald Trump Taunts Joe Biden For Racism On Blacks With Ghana Pall-bearers (1604 Views)

U.S. House Opens Impeachment Probe Against Biden For Alleged Bribery / Trump Mocks Biden For The 14th Row Seat At The Queen's Funeral / Whites Kneel Before Blacks To Beg For Forgiveness For Years Of Racism In Houston (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Donald Trump Taunts Joe Biden For Racism On Blacks With Ghana Pall-bearers by Nairalandmonika: 3:52pm On May 26, 2020
Joevics:

Really, a Wikipedia page of Trump's racial views should tell you what he's up against.

Who else has a Wikipedia page of their racial view?
Please mention one person.

Did u care to read the content and were they lies?
Re: Donald Trump Taunts Joe Biden For Racism On Blacks With Ghana Pall-bearers by GamalNasser: 4:13pm On May 26, 2020
Nairalandmonika:
u didn't even read everything b4 replying me.
u didn't see where he told the black Congress woman to go back to where she come from. Is that not racism to you. I had to Google it Because u would believe me if I told u.
First of all u ask of trump racist act,I have showed u, now u are asking of trump bad policy. Like I have always said Trump gains started from the time of Obama, that's a known fact, it's all over the internet.

If Trump policies were all good and perfect, he wouldn't have had over 3000 court case on him (u can Google that too)

He wouldn't have been impeached ( it will always be on record that Trump was impeached). Even if senate saved his ass.

Why exactly did Trump kill the Iranian general?
Why is the Afghanistan war still going on if Trump was a saint as u claim.

I could go on and on.

I believe you are talking about that anti Americans ISIS loving Congress woman iLhan who married her own brother to make him a citizen ? See I wonder why Americans have deported that terrrorist sympathizer yet ..He was more than right on her case too..

You believe Trump's gain started from Obama days ? grin grin when we all watched the Trump during his campaign layout things he was going to implement line by line to improve the Economy and get back the jobs and how your own Obama laughed at him saying there was no way the jobs were ever going to come back , in Obama's words " how is he going get those jobs back?" How ? With a magic wand ?

Well the Economy has started to pick up really fast again even though democrats are fighting it and I hope you will not attribute the new growth to Obama again ooo. grin grin

Watch video of your Obama saying Trump can't bring jobs back

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AqzoO-Hu1mk

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump Taunts Joe Biden For Racism On Blacks With Ghana Pall-bearers by Nairalandmonika: 5:27pm On May 26, 2020
GamalNasser:

I believe you are talking about that anti Americans ISIS loving Congress woman iLhan who married her own brother to make him a citizen ? See I wonder why Americans have deported that terrrorist sympathizer yet ..He was more than right on her case too..

You believe Trump's gain started from Obama days ? grin grin when we all watched the Trump during his campaign layout things he was going to implement line by line to improve the Economy and get back the jobs and how your own Obama laughed at him saying there was no way the jobs were ever going to come back , in Obama's words " how is he going get those jobs back?" How ? With a magic wand ?

Well the Economy has started to pick up really fast again even though democrats are fighting it and I hope you will not attribute the new growth to Obama again ooo. grin grin

Watch video of your Obama saying Trump can't bring jobs back

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AqzoO-Hu1mk
U know the truth but u believe what u want to believe, there's nothing I can say. Well if u think Trump is God and Obama is Antichrist no problem. No need arguing back and forth with u.
Re: Donald Trump Taunts Joe Biden For Racism On Blacks With Ghana Pall-bearers by Joevics(m): 8:41pm On May 26, 2020
Nairalandmonika:

Did u care to read the content and were they lies?
I did read them and no where did it state that Trump personally made a racist statement like Biden just did.

It was all about his firm, his campaign group, and his dad. If that's what's needed to qualify someone a racist, then it's lame.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump Taunts Joe Biden For Racism On Blacks With Ghana Pall-bearers by Nobody: 7:10am On May 27, 2020
GamalNasser:

Then you are a Muslim
Learn to use your brain,over 31% of Americans identify as Democrats in the USA and are against Trump,among this 31% their are millions of Christians among them.Am more Christian than you would ever be but I don't allow sentiments and religion cloud my sense of reasoning like u.
Same way you have some percentage of Christians in the USA that are against Trump is same way you have it in other countries.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Taunts Joe Biden For Racism On Blacks With Ghana Pall-bearers by Nairalandmonika: 7:10am On May 27, 2020
Joevics:

I did read them and no where did it state that Trump personally made a racist statement like Biden just did.

It was all about his firm, his campaign group, and his dad. If that's what's needed to qualify someone a racist, then it's lame.
Go and read it again, I doubt u did.
Secondly, racism is not only making racial statement, someone can be tag a racist by his actions.
Maybe u should go n learn the meaning of racism b4 having this conversation.
Because according to u, someone can only be racist by making a racist statement.
Re: Donald Trump Taunts Joe Biden For Racism On Blacks With Ghana Pall-bearers by PremierGuy(m): 8:05am On May 27, 2020
With the number of deaths due to covid19 and massive economic situation, Trump is occupied with trolling on Twitter.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Taunts Joe Biden For Racism On Blacks With Ghana Pall-bearers by Szkpytqgdcvx925: 6:20pm On May 27, 2020
GamalNasser:

Then you are a Muslim

U are stupid, bigot. on top of that u are fool what concern Islam with this your nonsense why bringing it into discussion.

2 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Taunts Joe Biden For Racism On Blacks With Ghana Pall-bearers by Ejima1: 4:38am On May 28, 2020
hmm
Szkpytqgdcvx925:

U are stupid, bigot. on top of that u are fool what concern Islam with this your nonsense why bringing it into discussion.
Re: Donald Trump Taunts Joe Biden For Racism On Blacks With Ghana Pall-bearers by IJOBA2: 9:28am On May 28, 2020
GamalNasser:

Then you are a Muslim
NO REASONABLE MUSLIM WOULD SUPPORT JOE BIDEN FOR PRESIDENT. MUSLIMS THAT I KNOW DO NOT SUPPORT ABORTION AND HOMOSEXUALITY. THIS IS ONE OF THE REASONS LIEbral democRATS HATES TRUMP.

I WOULD EQUALLY LIKE TO HEAR FROM NAIRALAND MUSLIMS TOO

LIKE IF YOU ARE A PRO-LIFE, SHARE IF YOU ARE A PRO-CHOICE

CC MADRIDGUY AFAMED HELLINUES ALLTHINGSGOOD WALEDEJI METAPHYSICAL YENEFER ARREWA ALHAJI LUCASBALO AKA ABBEBAILEY LZAA IMHOTEP RIGHTEOUSNESS89 ADAIBEKU URUBA MACLATUNJI TBABA123 DOMINIQUE

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Donald Trump Taunts Joe Biden For Racism On Blacks With Ghana Pall-bearers by Goldmaxx(f): 9:49am On May 28, 2020
Weedsmoker:

Learn to use your brain,over 31% of Americans identify as Democrats in the USA and are against Trump,among this 31% their are millions of Christians among them.Am more Christian than you would ever be but I don't allow sentiments and religion cloud my sense of reasoning like u.
Same way you have some percentage of Christians in the USA that are against Trump is same way you have it in other countries.
ignorant you.. Trump won the Catholic, protestant, evangelical etc votes on 2016. And republicans win them too.
Google is your friend.
Re: Donald Trump Taunts Joe Biden For Racism On Blacks With Ghana Pall-bearers by maclatunji: 12:54pm On May 28, 2020
IJOBA2:
NO REASONABLE MUSLIM WOULD SUPPORT JOE BIDEN FOR PRESIDENT. MUSLIMS THAT I KNOW DO NOT SUPPORT ABORTION AND HOMOSEXUALITY. THIS IS ONE OF THE REASONS LIEbral democRATS HATES TRUMP.

CC MADRIDGUY AFAMED HELLINUES ALLTHINGSGOOD WALEDEJI METAPHYSICAL YENEFER ARREWA ALHAJI LUCASBALO AKA ABBEBAILEY LZAA IMHOTEP RIGHTEOUSNESS89 ADAIBEKU URUBA MACLATUNJI TBABA123 DOMINIQUE

If I had a vote, it would be Trump.

2 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Taunts Joe Biden For Racism On Blacks With Ghana Pall-bearers by IJOBA2: 4:43pm On May 28, 2020
maclatunji:

I RESPECT YOU FOR THAT
Re: Donald Trump Taunts Joe Biden For Racism On Blacks With Ghana Pall-bearers by Yenefer(f): 8:36pm On May 28, 2020
maclatunji:

They are two sides of the same coin. But I prefer Trump, because he doesn't usually Act like a hypocrite. They are both puppet Working for the Devil

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Taunts Joe Biden For Racism On Blacks With Ghana Pall-bearers by allthingsgood: 8:28am On Jul 07, 2020
IJOBA2:

Who told Trump is against abortion Do u know how many women don abort for am?? Trump that is a criminal and serial rapist. Same trump that declared war on all Muslims Smh

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Taunts Joe Biden For Racism On Blacks With Ghana Pall-bearers by jude79(m): 2:02pm On Jul 09, 2020
Nairalandmonika:

U know the truth but u believe what u want to believe, there's nothing I can say. Well if u think Trump is God and Obama is Antichrist no problem. No need arguing back and forth with u.
away

Was following the argument back and forth but So no crime Trump committed, you really had no reason to be against Trump. You just followed CNN bandwagon, cause you hate a man who says it as it is.

(1) (2) (Reply)

U.S. Deploys Forces Into ukraine / Obama Sends Troops Against Ugandan Rebels / Crap**, Is Your Gaddafi Still Alive?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.