Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,220 members, 7,825,834 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 01:12 AM

Donald Trump Taunts Joe Biden For Racism On Blacks With Ghana Pall-bearers - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Donald Trump Taunts Joe Biden For Racism On Blacks With Ghana Pall-bearers (1607 Views)

U.S. House Opens Impeachment Probe Against Biden For Alleged Bribery / Trump Mocks Biden For The 14th Row Seat At The Queen's Funeral / Whites Kneel Before Blacks To Beg For Forgiveness For Years Of Racism In Houston (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Donald Trump Taunts Joe Biden For Racism On Blacks With Ghana Pall-bearers by Ejima1: 2:45pm On May 26, 2020
Donald Trump Taunts Joe Biden for racism on blacks with ghana pall-bearers

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5IUqLBpC4bs

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump Taunts Joe Biden For Racism On Blacks With Ghana Pall-bearers by GamalNasser: 2:45pm On May 26, 2020
I love U Trump!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Taunts Joe Biden For Racism On Blacks With Ghana Pall-bearers by nairavsdollars(f): 2:45pm On May 26, 2020
fake news
Re: Donald Trump Taunts Joe Biden For Racism On Blacks With Ghana Pall-bearers by Righteousness89(m): 2:47pm On May 26, 2020
Trump The Man!

Hate Him or Love Him.... HE is a Great President!

5 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Taunts Joe Biden For Racism On Blacks With Ghana Pall-bearers by abobote: 2:49pm On May 26, 2020
Joe Biden scored an own goal there. Though he has apologized, but he should be advised to be careful with his words and actions, as time is ticking

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Taunts Joe Biden For Racism On Blacks With Ghana Pall-bearers by Nobody: 2:49pm On May 26, 2020
cool

All hail the incoming US president-elect Mr Joseph Biden.

Biden might have his flaws but certainly he would make a great US president,he is a moderate with sensible and achievable economic plans that will surely revitalize the middle class in the USA.He is a much better alternative to those that are tired of the current babysitter in the Whitehouse.

What biden needs to do is to pick a brilliant person like Elizabeth Warren for vp ticket that lady has a plan for everything including how best to tackle coronavirus,so far he is has gotten alot of endorsement from notable political leaders.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Taunts Joe Biden For Racism On Blacks With Ghana Pall-bearers by Finnese001: 2:50pm On May 26, 2020
trumpchukwu grin
Re: Donald Trump Taunts Joe Biden For Racism On Blacks With Ghana Pall-bearers by Righteousness89(m): 2:50pm On May 26, 2020
abobote:
Joe Biden scored own goal there. Though he has apologized, but I don't think

If it was Trump this Happened to and He Apologizes will the Fake News Media Treat Him this way?

By Now He will be Murdered On CNN and others!

Let them keep Decieving themselves

8 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Taunts Joe Biden For Racism On Blacks With Ghana Pall-bearers by Sexyjigga(m): 2:55pm On May 26, 2020
Donald Trump is the bluntest nigga that ever lived...
To my haters, Don't make me go "Donald Trump" on y'all.....Lol

7 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Taunts Joe Biden For Racism On Blacks With Ghana Pall-bearers by abobote: 2:56pm On May 26, 2020
Righteousness89:

If it was Trump this Happened to and He Apologizes will the Fake News Media Treat Him this way?

Trump is the president, and much is been expected from him
Re: Donald Trump Taunts Joe Biden For Racism On Blacks With Ghana Pall-bearers by Ubykcee(m): 2:57pm On May 26, 2020
grin
Re: Donald Trump Taunts Joe Biden For Racism On Blacks With Ghana Pall-bearers by Righteousness89(m): 2:57pm On May 26, 2020
abobote:

Trump has been Heavily lambashed from right from when he was a Presidential Candidate!

I will search for the clips for u

3 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Taunts Joe Biden For Racism On Blacks With Ghana Pall-bearers by Nairalandmonika: 2:57pm On May 26, 2020
Righteousness89:

Trump apologize?
Have u listen to Trump speak b4. The man think he is some kind of perfect being. Can someone that thinks he is perfect and always right apologize?

Trump never apologize, he is too proud to do so. He is perfect as far as he n his Nigerian supporters are concern.

6 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Taunts Joe Biden For Racism On Blacks With Ghana Pall-bearers by Nobody: 2:58pm On May 26, 2020
This man sef.
grin cheesy
He gats no chill.
Re: Donald Trump Taunts Joe Biden For Racism On Blacks With Ghana Pall-bearers by Righteousness89(m): 2:58pm On May 26, 2020
Nairalandmonika:

Trump apologize?
Have u listen to Trump speak b4. The man think he is some kind of perfect being. Can someone that thinks he is perfect and always right apologize?

Trump never apologize, he is too proud to do so. He is perfect as far as he n his Nigerian supporters are concern.
Na dem! Children of Hate!!
Re: Donald Trump Taunts Joe Biden For Racism On Blacks With Ghana Pall-bearers by GamalNasser: 2:59pm On May 26, 2020
Weedsmoker:
cool

All hail the incoming US president-elect Mr Joseph Biden.

Biden might have his flaws but certainly he would make a great US president,he is a moderate with sensible and achievable economic plans that will surely revitalize the middle class in the USA.He is a much better alternative to those that are tired of the current babysitter in the Whitehouse.

You gay?

2 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Taunts Joe Biden For Racism On Blacks With Ghana Pall-bearers by Nobody: 3:02pm On May 26, 2020
GamalNasser:

You gay?
No,And you?
Re: Donald Trump Taunts Joe Biden For Racism On Blacks With Ghana Pall-bearers by GamalNasser: 3:03pm On May 26, 2020
Nairalandmonika:

Trump apologize?

Gerroutahia man ..always supporting satanist agenda ..Take this to the bank Trump is a two term president whether you like it or not

3 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Taunts Joe Biden For Racism On Blacks With Ghana Pall-bearers by GamalNasser: 3:03pm On May 26, 2020
Weedsmoker:

No,And you?

Then you are a Muslim

2 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Taunts Joe Biden For Racism On Blacks With Ghana Pall-bearers by Nairalandmonika: 3:04pm On May 26, 2020
GamalNasser:

Gerroutahia man ..always supporting satanist agenda ..Take this to the bank Trump is a two term president whether you like it or not
I don't really care if Trump wins, non of my business but u guys should be honest with urself for once.
Re: Donald Trump Taunts Joe Biden For Racism On Blacks With Ghana Pall-bearers by Nairalandmonika: 3:05pm On May 26, 2020
Righteousness89:

Na dem! Children of Hate!!
Have u ever seen Trump apologize for anything b4?
Re: Donald Trump Taunts Joe Biden For Racism On Blacks With Ghana Pall-bearers by GamalNasser: 3:06pm On May 26, 2020
Nairalandmonika:

I don't really care if Trump wins, non of my business but u guys should be honest with urself for once.
Tell me one thing Trump has done wrong and if you call him a Racist mention the one racist thing he did

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Taunts Joe Biden For Racism On Blacks With Ghana Pall-bearers by Joevics(m): 3:13pm On May 26, 2020
abobote:
There's no proof anywhere that trump has done anything relatively racist. But the media paints him so, even before he became president.

Every action he takes is branded racist by the media and democrats.

Yet once a Joe Biden who has made several racist comments in the past apologies, we should turn a blind eye?

3 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Taunts Joe Biden For Racism On Blacks With Ghana Pall-bearers by Nobody: 3:20pm On May 26, 2020
I'm glad some people actually know who Trump is.

Not all these, CNN, vox media, BuzzFeed jargons

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Taunts Joe Biden For Racism On Blacks With Ghana Pall-bearers by Nairalandmonika: 3:23pm On May 26, 2020
GamalNasser:

Tell me one thing Trump has done wrong and if you call him a Racist mention the one racist thing he did
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Racial_views_of_Donald_Trump

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Taunts Joe Biden For Racism On Blacks With Ghana Pall-bearers by Nairalandmonika: 3:23pm On May 26, 2020
Joevics:

There's no proof anywhere that trump has done anything relatively racist. But the media paints him so, even before he became president.

Every action he takes is branded racist by the media and democrats.

Yet once a Joe Biden who has made several racist comments in the past apologies, we should turn a blind eye?
Re: Donald Trump Taunts Joe Biden For Racism On Blacks With Ghana Pall-bearers by GamalNasser: 3:29pm On May 26, 2020
Nairalandmonika:

So you had to Google to find something ? SMH

Well apart from the Housing issue which happened in the 70s he was correct on all others ..Obama wasn't born in the US , the Central Park five at the time had overwhelming evidence against them ...Where is the lies that most Mexicans that cross the border act as drug and money laundering miles for drug cartel the type your Obama was arming ...

You need to come up with something credible , show me one bad policy he had during his first term .

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Taunts Joe Biden For Racism On Blacks With Ghana Pall-bearers by alezzy13: 3:30pm On May 26, 2020
With 100k+ deaths and rising cases, and this is the best thing he can preoccupy himself with.

Beyond a doubt, Trump and his supporters are pure filth.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Taunts Joe Biden For Racism On Blacks With Ghana Pall-bearers by Ejima1: 3:33pm On May 26, 2020
nairavsdollars:
fake news
I don't think you watched the video

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Taunts Joe Biden For Racism On Blacks With Ghana Pall-bearers by Joevics(m): 3:38pm On May 26, 2020
Nairalandmonika:

Really, a Wikipedia page of Trump's racial views should tell you what he's up against.

Who else has a Wikipedia page of their racial view?
Please mention one person.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Taunts Joe Biden For Racism On Blacks With Ghana Pall-bearers by Righteousness89(m): 3:40pm On May 26, 2020
Nairalandmonika:

Have u ever seen Trump apologize for anything b4?

Apologize to who?

Who did he hurt?

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Taunts Joe Biden For Racism On Blacks With Ghana Pall-bearers by Nairalandmonika: 3:50pm On May 26, 2020
GamalNasser:

So you had to Google to find something ? SMH

Well apart from the Housing issue which happened in the 70s he was correct on all others ..Obama wasn't born in the US , the Central Park five at the time had overwhelming evidence against them ...Where is the lies that most Mexicans that cross the border act as drug and money laundering miles for drug cartel the type your Obama was arming ...

You need to come up with something credible , show me one bad policy he had during his first term .
u didn't even read everything b4 replying me.
u didn't see where he told the black Congress woman to go back to where she come from. Is that not racism to you. I had to Google it Because u would believe me if I told u.
First of all u ask of trump racist act,I have showed u, now u are asking of trump bad policy. Like I have always said Trump gains started from the time of Obama, that's a known fact, it's all over the internet.

If Trump policies were all good and perfect, he wouldn't have had over 3000 court case on him (u can Google that too)

He wouldn't have been impeached ( it will always be on record that Trump was impeached). Even if senate saved his ass.

Why exactly did Trump kill the Iranian general?
Why is the Afghanistan war still going on if Trump was a saint as u claim.

I could go on and on.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Londoners Protest Over The Cost-of-living-crisis due to Russia sanctions / Morocco Becomes The First African Country To Give Tanks To Ukraine / Photo:south African Artist Make Artwork Of President Zuma Having Sex Wit Mandela

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.