Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,989 members, 7,863,535 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 07:37 PM

Does ipob Knows Why Abonnema Celebrate Go To Niger? - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Does ipob Knows Why Abonnema Celebrate Go To Niger? (5566 Views)

Does IPOB Wants To Be Pampered Like This - PHOTOS / El-Rufai: Only Buni Knows Why Fani-Kayode Was Allowed Into APC / Does IPOB Accept A Biafra WITHOUT Niger Delta? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Does ipob Knows Why Abonnema Celebrate Go To Niger? by AhoadaRivers: 7:35am On May 27, 2020
dukeprince50:
There has been a thread that south south are stupid and all that but do people forget history? For the past few weeks, Nnamdi Kanu has been lecturing us on Biafra but there is something I want all Ipob to know.
As a pure breed of Kalabari kingdom, I'll like to bring to your notice that a particular town(Abonnema) in Rivers state have a yearly celebration of go-to-niger.
Go to Niger is celebrated around June. It was a time when the Biafrans army stormed Abonnema and killed scores of its residence, the people of Abonnema decide to fight back both old men, children, women etc carried anything they could have to fight for their lives but it was futile, the Nigerian Government then helped the people and later fought the Biafra out of their town, after the incident, Abonnema got the name Nyemoni which means covet-your-own and shouted "One Nigeria" I do not know if the Northerners are taking our oil or not but the wound inflicted on us was so deep, the scar will never be healed, Biafra should just forget about the Niger Delta. Read the full story

Ewedu manchi. This video don scatter all ya propaganda. grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QzMXvfJjfj8
Re: Does ipob Knows Why Abonnema Celebrate Go To Niger? by Yujin(m): 8:07am On May 27, 2020
pquaver:

Bro it is not true. The Biafra Army committed alot of atrocities even against their own people. My grandfather was a soldier in Biafra army and my father worked in the store house and they told me the ugly side of the biafra struggles too.. Stop acting like we were saints.. The 2 sides committed atrocities..
Shameless impostor. You can criticize him without lying about being Igbo.

1 Like

Re: Does ipob Knows Why Abonnema Celebrate Go To Niger? by Yujin(m): 8:10am On May 27, 2020
vicenzo:

I don't know who you are, but you come across like the politically correct or compromised type.

Your father isn't the only one who served in the Biafran Army, my father did too.
He went to the war with his elder brother who died in the PH battle front, and what I narrated is exactly what happened.

Unless perhaps, your father in particular was was the Biafran who committed the said atrocities without the knowledge of other Biafrans around. Everything is possible, perhaps he needs to step forward and confess his sins so that the rest of Igboland would denounce him and his actions and hand him over to Hague.
He's an impostor. Pay him no attention.

1 Like

Re: Does ipob Knows Why Abonnema Celebrate Go To Niger? by Yujin(m): 8:12am On May 27, 2020
pquaver:
I believe your father and brother where the Holy spirit omnipresent to know what other where doing elsewhere. I am not here to please you whether politically or not. I have told you eyewitness account of what my people saw and the biafrans committed atrocities... I think it was your father and brother that committed the crimes in Abonenma that people like us lose our grand father houses in portharcourt. And what I narrated is exactly what happened.
Even his style of writing exposes him. Tufia!!
Re: Does ipob Knows Why Abonnema Celebrate Go To Niger? by pquaver(m): 10:11am On May 27, 2020
Yujin:

Shameless impostor. You can criticize him without lying about being Igbo.
. You can bring 2 million of you to write it. It's your business Sha it has not an will not change me from being who I am.. If e pain you go hug transformer
Re: Does ipob Knows Why Abonnema Celebrate Go To Niger? by pquaver(m): 10:16am On May 27, 2020
Area4Area:
I don't understand why some people love to deny what they know and what they don't know at the same time, it's a war situation and atrocities are bound to happen to happen. Why some are making it look like the Biafran forces were saints tire me
. Don't mind them.. I notice that one characteristic of me people is self-delusion and self-deceit. It's evident in their Biafra struggle where they lie to themselves everyday about impossible things. Do you know at a point they believe trump was coming to give them Biafra? Really it pains the illiterate to see enlighten Igbos like us.. Who filter information.. Fact is if them no like am the can jump into river Niger.. Because we are plenty who process information..
Re: Does ipob Knows Why Abonnema Celebrate Go To Niger? by pquaver(m): 10:26am On May 27, 2020
vicenzo:

I know your type.
The self hating type. Who go on telling anyone who cares to listen how stereotypes and lies about your people are true, so as to sound "woke", "detribalized" and "intellectual" and to be in the good books of your non Igbo friends, even though you want them to accept that only you and your family are good Igbos who are free and took no part in the same stereotypes and lies about Ndiigbo you help propagate.

I have no doubt your father was probably like you, that's why he told you a story no one else in Biafra can corroborate.

Ihele megbukwa gi.
. OGA shut up.. It's not self hate it is the truth of the way events happened.. Only truth can set you free. Whether other want to corroborate or not it your business. Your Father is a liar and he also brought up a liar. The more reason the Biafra of a country will never exist because nothing founded on lie will ever stand.. Until you people come with the truth you will continue to live in bondage.. I don't need anyone to accept me not even you.. You are the person seeking to be accepted by fellow propagandist and not telling the truth to yourselves .. Well I do not car care what you think.. Biafra Army committed atrocities against Igbo talk less of other people and it is a fact all Igbos know only those living in self denial will believe otherwise.. As for you I don't care what you think your opinion about me is for your consumption and it changes nothing. If e pain you say I talk true.. Nwanne le kwa lagoon ma obu ga eje gbakwuru Transformer.
Re: Does ipob Knows Why Abonnema Celebrate Go To Niger? by pquaver(m): 10:33am On May 27, 2020
Yujin:

Even his style of writing exposes him. Tufia!!
. I am a Nigerian and a Bonafide one at that. I do not believe in Fables or Fairytalewhich Nnamdi Kanu is feeding you illiterate we ho can't think for themselves.. Well according to Igbo Proverb Igbo enweghi Eze (Igbos are not subject to kings) .. I think I am a more Igbo than you as I do not allow any one lord of me unlike you who is confused as to who will be your supreme Lord whether Atiku, Nnamdi Kanu or GEJ.. Anu mpa ma

1 Like

Re: Does ipob Knows Why Abonnema Celebrate Go To Niger? by Yujin(m): 1:58pm On May 27, 2020
pquaver:
. I am a Nigerian and a Bonafide one at that. I do not believe in Fables or Fairytalewhich Nnamdi Kanu is feeding you illiterate we ho can't think for themselves.. Well according to Igbo Proverb Igbo enweghi Eze (Igbos are not subject to kings) .. I think I am a more Igbo than you as I do not allow any one lord of me unlike you who is confused as to who will be your supreme Lord whether Atiku, Nnamdi Kanu or GEJ.. Anu mpa ma
You're so shameless that you deny your ethnic group... shame on you. My level of education and exposure is far beyond your level that's why I could sense you out. Men like you are lily-livered hence you impersonate to sow discord. You're a Yoruba man... it oozes for those with the sixth sense. All what MNK has been saying I've written here even before IPOB was formed. I'm about a decade old on nairaland and my stance has not wavered since. Who are you dimwit?

1 Like

Re: Does ipob Knows Why Abonnema Celebrate Go To Niger? by Yujin(m): 2:01pm On May 27, 2020
pquaver:
. OGA shut up.. It's not self hate it is the truth of the way events happened.. Only truth can set you free. Whether other want to corroborate or not it your business. Your Father is a liar and he also brought up a liar. The more reason the Biafra of a country will never exist because nothing founded on lie will ever stand.. Until you people come with the truth you will continue to live in bondage.. I don't need anyone to accept me not even you.. You are the person seeking to be accepted by fellow propagandist and not telling the truth to yourselves .. Well I do not car care what you think.. Biafra Army committed atrocities against Igbo talk less of other people and it is a fact all Igbos know only those living in self denial will believe otherwise.. As for you I don't care what you think your opinion about me is for your consumption and it changes nothing. If e pain you say I talk true.. Nwanne le kwa lagoon ma obu ga eje gbakwuru Transformer.
Lol... see him struggling to pass on as Igbo using translator chai... sorry for those that bore you. Aturu muru ebuni gba-aka nwa. You can use google translator. You're not the first I've busted.
Re: Does ipob Knows Why Abonnema Celebrate Go To Niger? by Yujin(m): 2:05pm On May 27, 2020
pquaver:
. You can bring 2 million of you to write it. It's your business Sha it has not an will not change me from being who I am.. If e pain you go hug transformer
I'm familiar with your type already and they fear me. You will soon run away. Why should I feel pain over someone presenting a false identity? Identify with your group proudly then I can accord you some dignity while we engage in the debate.
Re: Does ipob Knows Why Abonnema Celebrate Go To Niger? by Ojiofor: 5:49pm On May 27, 2020
Xavfra:

That's the problem.....you cannot come and be my Ally now.....
Let biafra be for only Ndi Igbo

IPOB should face front and stop dragging unwilling entities to join them in a new nation state.
When e set federal government will promise them (Ijaw)50% derivation from crude oil deals and to cede Oguta to Beyalsa state and you will see them join forces with federal governemt to defeat Biafra the second time.We are suppose to learn from history.
Re: Does ipob Knows Why Abonnema Celebrate Go To Niger? by Nobody: 6:02pm On May 27, 2020
Ojiofor:

IPOB should face front and stop dragging unwilling entities to join them in a new nation state.
When e set federal government will promise them (Ijaw)50% derivation from crude oil deals and to cede Oguta to Beyalsa state and you will see them join forces with federal governemt to defeat Biafra the second time.We are suppose to learn from history.

Yes.....
But OGUTA they IMO .....

We should maintain the 5 states I'll rather be Nigeria or Somalia than a biafra with south south not necessarily because I hate them but there will be conflicts worse than boko Haram.....
Re: Does ipob Knows Why Abonnema Celebrate Go To Niger? by Ojiofor: 6:12pm On May 27, 2020
Xavfra:

Yes.....
But OGUTA they IMO .....

We should maintain the 5 states I'll rather be Nigeria or Somalia than a biafra with south south not necessarily because I hate them but there will be conflicts worse than boko Haram.....

I use Oguta as an example of appeasment FGN can put on table for them to quickly change position as they did in 1967 after state creation was offered to them.Btw,I do not hate them,its politics of survival and you have to play smart and if you don't ,well,you have yourself to blame.
I am in for all Igbo speaking territories in and outside SE who are willing to join or rather the 7 member Ohanaeze states.

2 Likes

Re: Does ipob Knows Why Abonnema Celebrate Go To Niger? by Nobody: 6:18pm On May 27, 2020
Ojiofor:

I use Oguta as an example of appeasment FGN can put on table for them to quickly change position as they did in 1967 after state creation was offered to them.Btw,I do not hate them,its politics of survival and you have to play smart and if you don't ,well,you have yourself to blame.
I am in for all Igbo speaking territories in and outside SE who are willing to join or rather the 7 member Ohanaeze states.

Yeah it's also what I want....

We need to play our politics very well.

You mind if I pm you......
Re: Does ipob Knows Why Abonnema Celebrate Go To Niger? by Ojiofor: 6:22pm On May 27, 2020
Xavfra:

Yeah it's also what I want....

We need to play our politics very well.

You mind if I pm you......

No prob.

1 Like

Re: Does ipob Knows Why Abonnema Celebrate Go To Niger? by pquaver(m): 8:03pm On May 27, 2020
Yujin:

I'm familiar with your type already and they fear me. You will soon run away. Why should I feel pain over someone presenting a false identity? Identify with your group proudly then I can accord you some dignity while we engage in the debate.
I do not have time for you and I do not fear u.. U r smaller than an ant.. I have important things to do with my time than wasting time talking rubbish with you. I have said only jobless Igbo go about shouting biafra and you just exhibited it. So I should come and sit down and be debating a non existent country? U must be out of your mind
Re: Does ipob Knows Why Abonnema Celebrate Go To Niger? by pquaver(m): 8:06pm On May 27, 2020
Yujin:

Lol... see him struggling to pass on as Igbo using translator chai... sorry for those that bore you. Aturu muru ebuni gba-aka nwa. You can use google translator. You're not the first I've busted.
nne ebule nna gi Aturu.. You are only trying to convince outsider but guess what that is exactly what am talking about.. Keep living the lie bro.. If it suits u I am not Igbo but again u can not change who I am that is a fact the rest are the lies you must continue to tell yourself
Re: Does ipob Knows Why Abonnema Celebrate Go To Niger? by Yujin(m): 8:12pm On May 27, 2020
pquaver:
I do not have time for you and I do not fear u.. U r smaller than an ant.. I have important things to do with my time than wasting time talking rubbish with you. I have said only jobless Igbo go about shouting biafra and you just exhibited it. So I should come and sit down and be debating a non existent country? U must be out of your mind
You're not close to my pedigree so I'll ignore you.
Re: Does ipob Knows Why Abonnema Celebrate Go To Niger? by pquaver(m): 8:13pm On May 27, 2020
Yujin:

You're so shameless that you deny your ethnic group... shame on you. My level of education and exposure is far beyond your level that's why I could sense you out. Men like you are lily-livered hence you impersonate to sow discord. You're a Yoruba man... it oozes for those with the sixth sense. All what MNK has been saying I've written here even before IPOB was formed. I'm about a decade old on nairaland and my stance has not wavered since. Who are you dimwit?

You are the one without shame.. So lieing and covering up lies or living a lie is what you call identifying with my ethnic group? Oga I will deny them 1million times if they continue in their foolish ways.. I cannot be dragged into their stupidity.. I was brought up to respect all tribes and ethnic groups so if you refuse to change count me out of your nonsense.. I am very OK with myself what u think follows my defecation into the latrine..
Re: Does ipob Knows Why Abonnema Celebrate Go To Niger? by pquaver(m): 8:14pm On May 27, 2020
Yujin:

You're not close to my pedigree so I'll ignore you.
Better for you.. And get sense while you are at it
Re: Does ipob Knows Why Abonnema Celebrate Go To Niger? by B2mario(m): 8:15pm On May 27, 2020
PortHarcourt1st:
Kinematics PORT HARCOURT is a cursed town. Na true

Kee kwa ihe onye ara na eme in this thread? Always destroying everything relating to Igbo. This guy is a Fulani agent, divide and kill.
Re: Does ipob Knows Why Abonnema Celebrate Go To Niger? by Yujin(m): 8:15pm On May 27, 2020
pquaver:
nne ebule nna gi Aturu.. You are only trying to convince outsider but guess what that is exactly what am talking about.. Keep living the lie bro.. If it suits u I am not Igbo but again u can not change who I am that is a fact the rest are the lies you must continue to tell yourself
I'm not an impostor so don't call me bro. Any day you notice any little pride in you and you decide to speak on your original person, mention me and I'll respond to you. Gerrara here impostor.
Re: Does ipob Knows Why Abonnema Celebrate Go To Niger? by pquaver(m): 8:23pm On May 27, 2020
Yujin:

I'm not an impostor so don't call me bro. Any day you notice any little pride in you and you decide to speak on your original person, mention me and I'll respond to you. Gerrara here impostor.
Igbos don't fear truth. You are the imposter masking as an Igbo man.. Nkita racha kwa hi onu dia.. Go and live with your lie.. Ihere megbu kwa gi ebe ahu..
Re: Does ipob Knows Why Abonnema Celebrate Go To Niger? by Yujin(m): 8:29pm On May 27, 2020
pquaver:
Igbos don't fear truth. You are the imposter masking as an Igbo man.. Nkita racha kwa hi onu dia.. Go and live with your lie.. Ihere megbu kwa gi ebe ahu..
Impostors are weaklings. I don't waste my time on them. I expose them, set the records straight and move on. You're a stinking igbegiri gobbler and all your attempts at writing in Igbo still exposes you.
My record here on nairaland speak for me. Who are you?
Re: Does ipob Knows Why Abonnema Celebrate Go To Niger? by PortHarcourt1st: 8:36pm On May 27, 2020
[s]
B2mario:

Kee kwa ihe onye ara na eme in this thread? Always destroying everything relating to Igbo. This guy is a Fulani agent, divide and kill.
[/s]

Useless dirty Aba mad man. Instead of you to show us the development in your cursed dead Abia state but you are feeling funky as usual. Onye ala
Re: Does ipob Knows Why Abonnema Celebrate Go To Niger? by pquaver(m): 1:06am On May 28, 2020
Yujin:

Impostors are weaklings. I don't waste my time on them. I expose them, set the records straight and move on. You're a stinking igbegiri gobbler and all your attempts at writing in Igbo still exposes you.
My record here on nairaland speak for me. Who are you?
. Gbegiri is sweet and I gobble it with all pleasure and am proud of it. I never hide it that I am a proud Nigerian.. But you hypocrite that will still enter lagos at night with night bus still chop the Gbegiri and Eko and still refuse to go will come and insult people that fed you.. I am who am I amn owe you no explanation... If e pain hug transformer.. I am a detribalized Nigerian born in Igboland(imo state to be precise) schooled in the west (Prestigious King's college Lagos), University in East Federal University of Technology und also Technische Universität Hamburg Germany.. So you see why we are different and I can never be like you... Who Iives in and enclosed space. I have lived, interacted and made friends with people from other tribes Igbo, yoruba, Hausa and all past of Nigeria that is if you understand what a unity school means I have learnt to judge people by their actions and not by stereotypes or prejudiciously... . Unlike you who hod on to what you heard about a war you never even saw. So I understand Tolerance that is if you know what that word means. I will no longer diginify you with an answer. Auf Wiedersehen Arschlocher
Re: Does ipob Knows Why Abonnema Celebrate Go To Niger? by SaintBishop: 11:38am On Dec 09, 2021
Rip

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

2023: Igbo Presidency Will End Insecurity - Ohaneze Ndigbo / President Tinubu Scraps Efcc, Icpc, Ncdc, Ncc,nta, Several Others Over Oronsaye / ‘Form Mining Companies, Apply For Licences’ - Alake Urges State Governors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.