Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,292 members, 7,818,988 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:34 AM

FG Palliatives In Kano Rotting Under Rain, Sun (Photo) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Palliatives In Kano Rotting Under Rain, Sun (Photo) (80647 Views)

AFAN To FG: Palliatives Not The Solution To Hunger / Buba Galadima: “A State Got FG’s Palliatives And Was Looking For Buyers” / Policeman Looting COVID-19 Palliatives In Gwagwalada Caught On Camera (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Palliatives In Kano Rotting Under Rain, Sun (Photo) by Nobody: 6:03pm On May 26, 2020
That woman,@sadiya_farouk is the real disaster happening now.She's been in the news for every wrong reasons lately.
Re: FG Palliatives In Kano Rotting Under Rain, Sun (Photo) by Angelfrost(m): 6:05pm On May 26, 2020
Well, Gandollar and his forty thieves are probably still bickering over the 'sharing' formula...

I have absolutely no pity for that state!!!
Re: FG Palliatives In Kano Rotting Under Rain, Sun (Photo) by juman(m): 6:06pm On May 26, 2020
Very useless country.
Re: FG Palliatives In Kano Rotting Under Rain, Sun (Photo) by Rilwayne001: 6:06pm On May 26, 2020
While lots of people are gnashing their teeth as a result of hunger down here. This country can never work until everyone answer their name.
Re: FG Palliatives In Kano Rotting Under Rain, Sun (Photo) by mmsen: 6:07pm On May 26, 2020
Imbeciles.
Re: FG Palliatives In Kano Rotting Under Rain, Sun (Photo) by cruz419(m): 6:09pm On May 26, 2020
why are we so unfortunate in this country worst set of leader ...and deer people are starving ooo,,
Re: FG Palliatives In Kano Rotting Under Rain, Sun (Photo) by kechywillz(m): 6:09pm On May 26, 2020
Nepotism will kill this country,if these grains were shared appropriately,it wouldn't be rottening in the north,everything in this country is lopsided
Re: FG Palliatives In Kano Rotting Under Rain, Sun (Photo) by Jabioro: 6:09pm On May 26, 2020
This country is something else
Re: FG Palliatives In Kano Rotting Under Rain, Sun (Photo) by nedekid: 6:12pm On May 26, 2020
Lol, I remember my paddy that worked then special duties in a state in the sw during the cantonment bomb blast period.
The guy said the warehouses were full and how civil servants make money from all the bags of cement, foods stuff etc (since they cannot sell them) donated or otherwise was to ensure they spoil in the warehouse either by pouring water etc on them as a catalyst etc.
Now guess how money was made? By hiring trucks or issuing contracts to dispose of them!
Re: FG Palliatives In Kano Rotting Under Rain, Sun (Photo) by alphaRego01(m): 6:12pm On May 26, 2020
After if i say useless country it will be like am insulting.just negodu aimlessness
Re: FG Palliatives In Kano Rotting Under Rain, Sun (Photo) by Yobabad: 6:12pm On May 26, 2020
blackboy:
How many trucks did FG deliver to any state in the SW or SE or middle belt?
. Yoruba Muslims will still defend it and tell you is the best govt ever

1 Like

Re: FG Palliatives In Kano Rotting Under Rain, Sun (Photo) by Any74: 6:13pm On May 26, 2020
undecided[b][/b]This is bad, where some people are hungry for food
Re: FG Palliatives In Kano Rotting Under Rain, Sun (Photo) by Heavensent01(m): 6:13pm On May 26, 2020
very useless country, what do you expect of a country aboki occupied 70% of her national politics

has those aboki ever value anything in their lives? their invaluable nature is the reason why this country can't developed

Buhari nepotism na grade one, that man have PhD in bigotry and have F9 in English, F10 in governance. very useless set of animals
Re: FG Palliatives In Kano Rotting Under Rain, Sun (Photo) by Centcanada: 6:18pm On May 26, 2020
Instead they that called themselves FG will give it to those that needed it or to the brothers and sisters of those that brought the money they use to buy the palliative, they better leave it to spoil than give it to other tribe in south and East to enjoy. Nonsense one Nigeria my foot!
Re: FG Palliatives In Kano Rotting Under Rain, Sun (Photo) by seanBOLTY: 6:20pm On May 26, 2020
Jeezuz!!hope this country is not under curse.
Re: FG Palliatives In Kano Rotting Under Rain, Sun (Photo) by snoopanddre(m): 6:20pm On May 26, 2020
This is wickedness. Though if it is true
Re: FG Palliatives In Kano Rotting Under Rain, Sun (Photo) by apexx7269: 6:21pm On May 26, 2020
Re: FG Palliatives In Kano Rotting Under Rain, Sun (Photo) by Grace001: 6:22pm On May 26, 2020
dukeprince50:
And people are on Nairaland begging for N500 just to put something in their stomach before going to bed
I am overwhelmed by the stupidity of our leaders, the worst thing is that the next set of leaders will be worse than these ones

These people you're referring to as leaders doesn't have the attributes of a leader. They are rulers

Please take note, they are rulers not leaders
Re: FG Palliatives In Kano Rotting Under Rain, Sun (Photo) by Mordecai(m): 6:23pm On May 26, 2020
grin

Rotten foodstuffs.

If you know, you know.

Gandollar knows...

grin
Re: FG Palliatives In Kano Rotting Under Rain, Sun (Photo) by Lilimax(f): 6:24pm On May 26, 2020
Where are they awon sai Buhari
Re: FG Palliatives In Kano Rotting Under Rain, Sun (Photo) by OKTolu: 6:25pm On May 26, 2020
Some people are finding it difficult to feed and these items are just there under rain and shine

Nigeria I hail una ooo
Re: FG Palliatives In Kano Rotting Under Rain, Sun (Photo) by michoim(m): 6:25pm On May 26, 2020
What a nonsense!
Re: FG Palliatives In Kano Rotting Under Rain, Sun (Photo) by Petdagr8t(m): 6:32pm On May 26, 2020
But is it fair for Kano alone to receive such huge palliative and leave it to waste while other state too needed it..?

That's why when Buhari started his lopsided appointment, I raised an alarm but some E warriors came for me with hot insults and ended up defending the injustice.
This is what you get when your region is less represented in the government,
Lately, Bashir Ahmad who was supposed to be the special assistant to the president on new Media has turn now to be the Kano state mouthpiece in this administration.
He has been acting with impunity and also volunteered to intervene on Yellow case ...the guy that abducted Ese Oruru in order to stop the court from persecuting him.

I follows him on Facebook, and I've realized he is not there for Nigerians but for Kano state alone,
he doesn't even act like a public servant at all,
Last time I overheard him boasting on Facebook that he singlehandedly influence Buhari to send such huge grains to Kano state which is now left on the mercies of rain and sun while also he neglected other state of the federation that needed help equally.
There was a country in Chinua Achebe's words.
Re: FG Palliatives In Kano Rotting Under Rain, Sun (Photo) by Ladycewhy(f): 6:33pm On May 26, 2020
SweetCunt97:
So you won't collect shishi until visa and employment letter is out for reals? Nna I don't buy it. Sounds too good to be true
na organ harvester o
Re: FG Palliatives In Kano Rotting Under Rain, Sun (Photo) by Mcdaniels06: 6:34pm On May 26, 2020
The Bible was right, "The Heart of Man is Desperately Wicked" This is the Food items donated by the Federal Govt. to Kano state under serious rain and sun for 2 days. Many people are living hungry because they cannot go to fetch for their daily sources of livelihood. Government brought the food to assist people in Kano but look at the items here under the rain and sun for 2 days. Rice and other palliatives soaked with heavy water, while the people whose these items are meant for are hungry and starving in the corner of their shades not even house. Either because they are planning to sell it or share it according to the Party you belong to. I know one day, God will intervene for the very vulnerable in Nigeria. May the Most High bless the poor, needy, homeless, hungry, widows and Orphans in Nigeria, Amen.

Re: FG Palliatives In Kano Rotting Under Rain, Sun (Photo) by Drizzy5001(m): 6:41pm On May 26, 2020
This our leaders are really heartless , e get some people wey Neva see 200 naira to chop bread ... And here are our leaders wasting millions undecided mtcheew smh.
Re: FG Palliatives In Kano Rotting Under Rain, Sun (Photo) by Automatic3444(m): 6:42pm On May 26, 2020
angry angry. politics is a business
Re: FG Palliatives In Kano Rotting Under Rain, Sun (Photo) by tutudesz: 6:42pm On May 26, 2020
nedekid:
Lol, I remember my paddy that worked then special duties in a state in the sw during the cantonment bomb blast period.
The guy said the warehouses were full and how civil servants make money from all the bags of cement, foods stuff etc (since they cannot sell them) donated or otherwise was to ensure they spoil in the warehouse either by pouring water etc on them as a catalyst etc.
Now guess how money was made? By hiring trucks or issuing contracts to dispose of them!
Guy every single items donated was shared! undecided so which one spoil were your friend tell you?
Re: FG Palliatives In Kano Rotting Under Rain, Sun (Photo) by apexx2923: 6:43pm On May 26, 2020
[color=#] 560887[/color]
Re: FG Palliatives In Kano Rotting Under Rain, Sun (Photo) by jutino(f): 6:44pm On May 26, 2020
This is Nigeria

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Yahaya Bello Is 44, His Mother Dies At 101 — Did She Have Him At 57? / Dr Chinelo's Death: Abolore's Obituary Picture Floods Twitter / US Vs Iran: Nigeria’s Islamic Supreme Council Reacts, Issues Warning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.