Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,764 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:06 AM

FG Palliatives In Kano Rotting Under Rain, Sun (Photo) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Palliatives In Kano Rotting Under Rain, Sun (Photo) (80645 Views)

AFAN To FG: Palliatives Not The Solution To Hunger / Buba Galadima: “A State Got FG’s Palliatives And Was Looking For Buyers” / Policeman Looting COVID-19 Palliatives In Gwagwalada Caught On Camera (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Palliatives In Kano Rotting Under Rain, Sun (Photo) by chaloskyx: 11:36pm On May 26, 2020
what a wasteful nation oil we waste gad we waste food we waste human capital we waste leadership we waste public funds we waste human life as a result of covid19 boko haram poverty we waste
Re: FG Palliatives In Kano Rotting Under Rain, Sun (Photo) by Nobody: 11:52pm On May 26, 2020
Gandollar wanted cash which wasn't granted.
Re: FG Palliatives In Kano Rotting Under Rain, Sun (Photo) by nedekid: 12:40am On May 27, 2020
tutudesz:

Guy every single items donated was shared! undecided so which one spoil were your friend tell you?
During the cantonment bomb blast? 1999?
Re: FG Palliatives In Kano Rotting Under Rain, Sun (Photo) by arnold123: 1:36am On May 27, 2020
dre11:

https://m.guardian.ng/news/fg-palliatives-rotting-under-rain-sun-in-kano/
na expired rice from customs ni? Ha dey no go run leave am brosss?
Re: FG Palliatives In Kano Rotting Under Rain, Sun (Photo) by tutudesz: 3:31am On May 27, 2020
nedekid:

During the cantonment bomb blast? 1999?
Yeah 2003!
Re: FG Palliatives In Kano Rotting Under Rain, Sun (Photo) by chachanga: 3:41am On May 27, 2020
blackboy:
How many trucks did FG deliver to any state in the SW or SE or middle belt?

But Southern id1ots praise them the most, their #MumuNevaDo! embarassed
Re: FG Palliatives In Kano Rotting Under Rain, Sun (Photo) by Tembro(m): 4:30am On May 27, 2020
Good move by wike.... you are one of the heroes of our time....first to comment
Re: FG Palliatives In Kano Rotting Under Rain, Sun (Photo) by Tembro(m): 4:32am On May 27, 2020
Ride on...
Re: FG Palliatives In Kano Rotting Under Rain, Sun (Photo) by mayklef(m): 6:17am On May 27, 2020
Okoroawusa:

The waste is unnecessary. I don't support it for one bit. If Kano doesn't need them then they should be given to states that need them.

I voted for this government n I still support it so tell your devil that he is powerless because some people have said exact same thing u just said but they called God.
Then this is my prayer 4 u scumbag, May ur lyf be exactly the same as Nigeria under the govt u voted n still Support
Re: FG Palliatives In Kano Rotting Under Rain, Sun (Photo) by Mentorme: 6:46am On May 27, 2020
He was told to bring Dollars, instead, he brought foods.
That's not what he wants.
Re: FG Palliatives In Kano Rotting Under Rain, Sun (Photo) by Slurity(m): 7:05am On May 27, 2020
BranddesignerH:
No valuable Palliative will be allowed to Rotten under open whether when people are hungry.

This is the much talk about Expired Rice

Abeg joor I will Design a Professional Logo for your Product or Services for 2k Only. Offer valid Today Only. Please see my signature.
Don't just talk or write without using your number 6. Do you think even an expired rice will be ignored by real hungry people?
Re: FG Palliatives In Kano Rotting Under Rain, Sun (Photo) by Alabaarowolo: 7:09am On May 27, 2020
Five days after Buhari signed Executive Order 19: Jittery govs stage emergency meeting
Barely five days after President Muhammadu Buhari signed the Executive Order 10, 2020 granting autonomy to both the state judiciary and legislature, the governors have summoned an emergency meeting to deliberate on the development.
Details of the order, as signed by President Buhari last Friday were released Tuesday.
With Buhari’s assent, both arms of government in the 36 states of the federation would  no longer go cap in hands  waiting on the governors to  fund their activities.
Previous efforts
The signing of the executive Order 10, some watchers of political developments in the country said, “really jolted the governors and sent jitters down their spine.”
At different times, efforts by the National Assembly to achieve the twin objectives through a constitutional review were always frustrated at the state level, thus making it difficult to get the required 2/3 requirement of the state assemblies  to get the sections of the 1999 Constitution amended.
https://www.blueprint.ng/five-days-after-buhari-signed-executive-order-19-jittery-govs-stage-emergency-meeting/

Re: FG Palliatives In Kano Rotting Under Rain, Sun (Photo) by lawrenzooo: 7:36am On May 27, 2020
The Kano State Government are not interested in palliative. All they want is 15 billion naira. Greedy lots.
Re: FG Palliatives In Kano Rotting Under Rain, Sun (Photo) by nedekid: 8:47am On May 27, 2020
tutudesz:

Yeah 2003!
27 Jan 2002.
Now what's your dispute?
Re: FG Palliatives In Kano Rotting Under Rain, Sun (Photo) by Okoroawusa: 9:41am On May 27, 2020
mayklef:

Then this is my prayer 4 u scumbag, May ur lyf be exactly the same as Nigeria under the govt u voted n still Support
Amen

Anything else?
Re: FG Palliatives In Kano Rotting Under Rain, Sun (Photo) by tutudesz: 10:11am On May 27, 2020
nedekid:

27 Jan 2002.
Now what's your dispute?
You and friend lied!!
Re: FG Palliatives In Kano Rotting Under Rain, Sun (Photo) by nedekid: 10:19am On May 27, 2020
tutudesz:

You and friend lied!!
Ok. I am not here to argue with you.
Take it as you wish.
Re: FG Palliatives In Kano Rotting Under Rain, Sun (Photo) by tutudesz: 10:28am On May 27, 2020
nedekid:

Ok. I am not here to argue with you.
Take it as you wish.
Defend your statement.
Re: FG Palliatives In Kano Rotting Under Rain, Sun (Photo) by mdokaba1(m): 11:38am On May 27, 2020
FG obviously didn't understand Ganduje.

Ganduje clearly said he wanted money (15BN) instead FG brought rice and the likes.

Now ask me; where are they suppose to end up? .... under the sun and rain of course?
Re: FG Palliatives In Kano Rotting Under Rain, Sun (Photo) by Burruchaga71(m): 11:45am On May 27, 2020
Something is definitely wrong with Nigeria by. Just look at..
Re: FG Palliatives In Kano Rotting Under Rain, Sun (Photo) by nedekid: 4:29pm On May 27, 2020
tutudesz:

Defend your statement.
No need to. It is of no benefit to me.
Re: FG Palliatives In Kano Rotting Under Rain, Sun (Photo) by mayklef(m): 8:11pm On May 27, 2020
Okoroawusa:

Amen

Anything else?
yes, fvck u
Re: FG Palliatives In Kano Rotting Under Rain, Sun (Photo) by Okoroawusa: 9:06pm On May 27, 2020
mayklef:

yes, fvck u
Thank you

Are you okay now?
Re: FG Palliatives In Kano Rotting Under Rain, Sun (Photo) by DrSamOnowu87(m): 12:00am On May 28, 2020
Morray:
I buy them sir
ok dear.
Re: FG Palliatives In Kano Rotting Under Rain, Sun (Photo) by HDbeing: 4:07am On May 28, 2020
DrSamOnowu87:
ok dear.

Please don't do business with this fraudster named MORRAY abi MUMU. don't even think of meeting him anywhere so he won't rob or kill you just because of iPhone also don't buy any phone from him because all he does is to go about picking scrap phones then resell them with new casings and you will be moving about with a dead phone that will rip you off with faults.
Pls don't throw away your money with your eyes widely opened.
Re: FG Palliatives In Kano Rotting Under Rain, Sun (Photo) by HDbeing: 4:20am On May 28, 2020
DrSamOnowu87:
ok dear.

DrSamonowu87 Please don't do business with this fraudster named MORRAY abi MUMU. don't even think of meeting him anywhere so he won't rob or kill you just because of iPhone also don't buy any phone from him because all he does is to go about picking scrap phones then resell them with new casings and you will be moving about with a dead phone that will rip you off with faults.
Pls don't throw away your money with your eyes widely opened.
Re: FG Palliatives In Kano Rotting Under Rain, Sun (Photo) by OsusuBishop(m): 11:21pm On May 28, 2020
Patronize this scammer at your own peril.

BranddesignerH:
No valuable Palliative will be allowed to Rotten under open whether when people are hungry.

This is the much talked about Expired Rice

Abeg joor I will Design a Professional Logo for your Product or Services for 2k Only. Offer valid Today Only. Please see my signature.
Re: FG Palliatives In Kano Rotting Under Rain, Sun (Photo) by omobabaloke247: 11:25pm On May 28, 2020
Food item, they left in the open. No wonder they wanted money so that they can share it. if EFCC had done the needful we wont have this pathetic situation.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Yahaya Bello Is 44, His Mother Dies At 101 — Did She Have Him At 57? / Dr Chinelo's Death: Abolore's Obituary Picture Floods Twitter / US Vs Iran: Nigeria’s Islamic Supreme Council Reacts, Issues Warning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.