Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,403 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:34 PM

Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Still Lives With His Parents - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Still Lives With His Parents (320 Views)

LADIES: Can You Marry A Guy Who Still Lives With His Mother? / Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Still Lives With His Family? / Man Lives With His 2 Big-sized Girlfriends, Wants Them To Gain More Weight (pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Still Lives With His Parents by Westernlove: 5:02pm On May 26, 2020
I have this close friend of mine who still stays with his parents, He has his own personal apartment and his parents doesn't Interfere In his activities. He actually pays bills In the house ranging from Nepa, Lawma, et all and he got all his finance covered by himself always. He has been doing this since when he was 14yrs old. He Is a big time Hustler. He Is the only one remaining In the house and his parent. The rest are married. He Is 30yrs old and Wasc Holder and has some professional certificate as well. He has plans to further his education at Noun. He has experience In Networking. He Is also a Security Consultant and I think he earns close to 120k per month. He Is currently planning to relocate to his own rented apartment probably by next one or two years.
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Still Lives With His Parents by GreatChizzy: 5:08pm On May 26, 2020
A boy (however is age) who still stays with his parents, in his parents home, should have no business looking for a wife.
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Still Lives With His Parents by Westernlove: 6:35pm On May 26, 2020
GreatChizzy:
A boy (however is age) who still stays with his parents, in his parents home, should have no business looking for a wife.

Okay what of dating??
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Still Lives With His Parents by Westernlove: 6:36pm On May 26, 2020
I Just heard one stupid low-life evening newspaper saying on the Initial thread she can't date a guy still staying with his parent Irrespective of how big and comfortable the house Is lol.....
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Still Lives With His Parents by chatinent: 7:32pm On May 26, 2020
Inasmuch as it is nowhere recorded as a sin in the Bible, personally, I think it's modest to rent an apartment, even if it starts from one room.
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Still Lives With His Parents by GeneralPula: 8:07pm On May 26, 2020
It’s well..

Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Still Lives With His Parents by GeneralPula: 8:08pm On May 26, 2020
It’s well..

Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Still Lives With His Parents by Westernlove: 8:17pm On May 26, 2020
chatinent:
Inasmuch as it is nowhere recorded as a sin in the Bible, personally, I think it's modest to rent an apartment, even if it starts from one room.

Yeah It's a nice Idea to rent an apartment but not everyone can stay In one room please, I'm not talking or looking down on anyone. At least A room self contained Is an Ideal. Personally for me, I'do rather temporarily stay In my parents compound till I get a comfortable apartment for myself. I know some people who went on to rent a room just to prove and Impress people that they are capable. But at the end, It was a disaster, Some tried to relocate back but the parent wouldn't accept because they told him they didn't chased him out In the first place. Some later ended up Squatting with their friends and still hanging on out there....

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Still Lives With His Parents by Westernlove: 8:18pm On May 26, 2020
GeneralPula:
It’s well..
Which one be this one again.....
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Still Lives With His Parents by chatinent: 8:43pm On May 26, 2020
Westernlove:

Yeah It's a nice Idea to rent an apartment but not everyone can stay In one room please, I'm not talking or looking down on anyone. At least A room self contained Is an Ideal. Personally for me, I'do rather temporarily stay In my parents compound till I get a comfortable apartment for myself. I know some people who went on to rent a room just to prove and Impress people that they are capable. But at the end, It was a disaster, Some tried to relocate back but the parent wouldn't accept because they told him they didn't chased him out In the first place. Some later ended up Squatting with their friends and still hanging on out there....
Bro, money is a mitigating factor.

(1) (Reply)

Abeg Is It A Crime To Like Luxury?? / Are u ready / She Fell In Love With A Criminal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.