Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,601 members, 7,823,615 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:26 PM

The Video Of Kano Empty Isolation Centre Is Fake - Kano State Ministry Of Health - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / The Video Of Kano Empty Isolation Centre Is Fake - Kano State Ministry Of Health (47093 Views)

Empty Isolation Centre In Kano: Man Shares Video, Says Reported 800 Cases A Scam / (video) Coronavirus Isolation Centre Akure Drill / Coronavirus: 4 New Cases In Lagos, Nigeria Confirmed By State Ministry Of Health (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Video Of Kano Empty Isolation Centre Is Fake - Kano State Ministry Of Health by Nobody: 8:11pm On May 26, 2020
midolian:
Obviously!

I think it's high-time we came up with a law against the peddlers of fake news. Something close to a capital punishment enough to make others desist from doing so.

As for corrupt politicians, death by hanging! let's sanitize this country abeg. Enough is enough

You are truly a sheeple and would believe anything your puppet master stick up your assss,that video was not only clear like Dstv but the person mentioned the date and clearly captured the stadium and the sticker on the bed, if someone like you can turn around and don’t see the lies from the government then I don’t blame the uneducated populace in that neck of the wood.

5 Likes

Re: The Video Of Kano Empty Isolation Centre Is Fake - Kano State Ministry Of Health by apexx481: 8:12pm On May 26, 2020
Re: The Video Of Kano Empty Isolation Centre Is Fake - Kano State Ministry Of Health by naija4life247: 8:14pm On May 26, 2020
majamajic:
grin
Kai

He ended up explaining nothing

Your IQ is not enough to understand him.
Re: The Video Of Kano Empty Isolation Centre Is Fake - Kano State Ministry Of Health by Antichristus: 8:18pm On May 26, 2020
Main while millions have been channeled to Kano state to fight COVID19. This is one of the reasons I argue that Nigerian politicians should be assembled and gassed to death, and their wealth confiscated and emptied into the public pursue.
Re: The Video Of Kano Empty Isolation Centre Is Fake - Kano State Ministry Of Health by Layksaide(m): 8:18pm On May 26, 2020
midolian:
Obviously!

I [s]think it's high-time we came up with a law against the peddlers of fake news. Something close to a capital punishment enough to make others desist from doing so.[/s]

As for corrupt politicians, death by hanging! let's sanitize this country abeg. Enough is enough

You need to see with a mind of objectivity, what is fake about the video? Do we say it was doctored again? Or we should ask of the technology used by the author in videoing? Please stop been myopic, let's hold our politicians accountable. The author specifically mentioned the location of the Isolation center and the period he did the recording. What proof(s) do you need again?

4 Likes

Re: The Video Of Kano Empty Isolation Centre Is Fake - Kano State Ministry Of Health by Eberex(m): 8:18pm On May 26, 2020
Rubbish
Where are the videos
Re: The Video Of Kano Empty Isolation Centre Is Fake - Kano State Ministry Of Health by placeofallure(f): 8:18pm On May 26, 2020
It's a very simple thing to do. If the Kano State government wants to debunk the claims, let it be video vs video then. They should bring out a video of theirs, of isolation centre(s) filled to the brim with Covik 1-9 patients. Simple! Awon ole jatijati! Omo ale onijekuje!
Re: The Video Of Kano Empty Isolation Centre Is Fake - Kano State Ministry Of Health by Adex2442: 8:18pm On May 26, 2020
Someone who works at Stella obasanjo hospital and UBTH benin city has always told us that there's no single corona patients in both hospitals.. I didn't believed. But now, after seeing this video, I have begin to believe that there's no single corona case in naija. Even if there are cases, it's not upto wat they are showing us.

Everything is just a game of politics and making money.

If I may ask,
where are the sick patients?? Where are they kept??

Can we see a video of those in ventilator??

Can we see video of the dead??
Re: The Video Of Kano Empty Isolation Centre Is Fake - Kano State Ministry Of Health by Adex2442: 8:19pm On May 26, 2020
placeofallure:
It's a very simple thing to do. If the Kano State government wants to debunk the claims, let it be video vs video then. They should bring out a video of theirs, of isolation centre(s) filled to the brim with Covik 1-9 patients. Simple! Awon ole jatijati! Omo ale onijekuje!

I tire oo. No solid proof to fight the fake news..
Action speaks louder than words

1 Like

Re: The Video Of Kano Empty Isolation Centre Is Fake - Kano State Ministry Of Health by meum: 8:22pm On May 26, 2020
He should have debunked the FAKE news with a video showing the other Isolation Centres with REAL covid19 Patients. Any video after now will have fake patients in the Isolation centres grin

Covid19 dey but Naija figures na exaggeration E be.
Re: The Video Of Kano Empty Isolation Centre Is Fake - Kano State Ministry Of Health by delpee(f): 8:22pm On May 26, 2020
Conspiracy theorists and doubting thomases should be allowed to wallow in ignorance.

How anyone could assume that an uncompleted building is the only Isolation Centre in Kano beats my imagination.

The centres currently in use have been shown on TV several times. People should learn to take a break from the internet once a day to actually listen to the news.
Re: The Video Of Kano Empty Isolation Centre Is Fake - Kano State Ministry Of Health by Nobody: 8:26pm On May 26, 2020
Favoritedealer:
The guy that recorded the video will be arrested soon,of course it's fake because kano has multiple isolation centers and if they are hiding anything they won't be stupid enough to leave their isolation centers empty they'll just misdiagnose people and leave them there na

Mallam, you and I know that during Ramadan celebration in Kano, you cannot isolate anybody in those centres until after holiday. Let us see the true video tonight before they re-arrange people tomorrow for video recording & editing
Re: The Video Of Kano Empty Isolation Centre Is Fake - Kano State Ministry Of Health by Bizinfo14(m): 8:27pm On May 26, 2020
We go dey alright Las las

Re: The Video Of Kano Empty Isolation Centre Is Fake - Kano State Ministry Of Health by Temysteve(m): 8:28pm On May 26, 2020
thunder74:
I was even thinking they will show us the Isolation centers to refute the alleged fake video. Where are the patients self?
Abi nah. See I son tire for this country sef
Re: The Video Of Kano Empty Isolation Centre Is Fake - Kano State Ministry Of Health by steve6: 8:33pm On May 26, 2020
Hmmm....gone are the days when media houses dug deep to find and publish the truth even with all the constraints of the time, especially those posed by the military. It is surprising that with all the enormous power of the internet, social media and mobile technology, our media houses these days find it difficult to publish reliable information. No one knows what to believe anymore in this country. How did we get here? SMH !
Re: The Video Of Kano Empty Isolation Centre Is Fake - Kano State Ministry Of Health by OChimex: 8:33pm On May 26, 2020
midolian:
Obviously!

I think it's high-time we came up with a law against the peddlers of fake news. Something close to a capital punishment enough to make others desist from doing so.

The so called fake news showed an empty center, the best way he would have countered it is to show videos of the centers fully packed with patients.

That would have been the only evidence to counter the so called "fake news"

Nigeria is irredeemable

2 Likes

Re: The Video Of Kano Empty Isolation Centre Is Fake - Kano State Ministry Of Health by Pat081: 8:37pm On May 26, 2020
Kano sef is fake state nt to talk abut the govenor so far it has to do with money the govenor may tell the world that he too get coro 19
Re: The Video Of Kano Empty Isolation Centre Is Fake - Kano State Ministry Of Health by Glink2018(m): 8:38pm On May 26, 2020
An average aboki doesn't know what isolation center is...all dey know is their Quran and mosque and the jihadist war against non-Muslim...
If you have been to Kano state, you will understand what I'm saying...
Re: The Video Of Kano Empty Isolation Centre Is Fake - Kano State Ministry Of Health by anyicash(m): 8:42pm On May 26, 2020
Rayboss:
Ganduje and his cohorts will definitely deny the story. This country is just somehow, we don’t know who & what to believe anymore. May God help us as a nation
The nation is gone.
Re: The Video Of Kano Empty Isolation Centre Is Fake - Kano State Ministry Of Health by anyicash(m): 8:43pm On May 26, 2020
midolian:
Obviously!

what about fake Government?
Re: The Video Of Kano Empty Isolation Centre Is Fake - Kano State Ministry Of Health by Reference(m): 8:44pm On May 26, 2020
Rayboss:
Ganduje and his cohorts will definitely deny the story. This country is just somehow, we don’t know who & what to believe anymore. May God help us as a nation

And you rather believe anyone who posts anything on social media in a country globally known for its cyber fraud...ypu need to up your game. You surely can do better.
Re: The Video Of Kano Empty Isolation Centre Is Fake - Kano State Ministry Of Health by Dayg88(m): 8:47pm On May 26, 2020
gudnex22:

They should show us evidence or video na

Grace to you.

The news he is trying to debunk was a video. He should show his video of the functional isolation center(s) to back up his claim.

2 Likes

Re: The Video Of Kano Empty Isolation Centre Is Fake - Kano State Ministry Of Health by Dayg88(m): 8:48pm On May 26, 2020
Reference:

And you rather believe anyone who posts anything on social media in a country globally known for its cyber fraud...ypu need to up your game. You surely can do better.

They should share the video of the functioning isolation centers.

Then you will choose to believe what you wanna believe

1 Like

Re: The Video Of Kano Empty Isolation Centre Is Fake - Kano State Ministry Of Health by nonyofor2(m): 8:50pm On May 26, 2020
He should release his own video
Re: The Video Of Kano Empty Isolation Centre Is Fake - Kano State Ministry Of Health by Boyewu: 8:52pm On May 26, 2020
Oga no explanation, just show us the real video to counter the fake video.
Re: The Video Of Kano Empty Isolation Centre Is Fake - Kano State Ministry Of Health by Bulleye(m): 8:53pm On May 26, 2020
We accept that the video that has gone viral is fake. Kindly show us original video with patients in isolation centres. Alternatively pictures will be okay
Re: The Video Of Kano Empty Isolation Centre Is Fake - Kano State Ministry Of Health by femi4: 9:01pm On May 26, 2020
majamajic:
grin
Kai

Its a shame, you cannot comprehend

@KanostateNg has four (4) isolation centers that are fully functional and well equipped and three (3) more nearing completion.
Re: The Video Of Kano Empty Isolation Centre Is Fake - Kano State Ministry Of Health by BizBayo: 9:04pm On May 26, 2020
I have the real video... grin
Re: The Video Of Kano Empty Isolation Centre Is Fake - Kano State Ministry Of Health by Burger01(m): 9:07pm On May 26, 2020
majamajic:
grin
Kai

I have ever been saying it...Naija Covid is a big SCAM! cheesy

thunder74:
I was even thinking they will show us the Isolation centers to refute the alleged fake video. Where are the patients self?
Exactly. He ended up explaining nothing....proving nothing! SCAM! grin
Re: The Video Of Kano Empty Isolation Centre Is Fake - Kano State Ministry Of Health by majamajic(m): 9:08pm On May 26, 2020
femi4:
Its a shame, you cannot comprehend

@KanostateNg has four (4) isolation centers that are fully functional and well equipped and three (3) more nearing completion.

Should I send u reports , that Kano stadium housed patients ?
Re: The Video Of Kano Empty Isolation Centre Is Fake - Kano State Ministry Of Health by Nobody: 9:08pm On May 26, 2020
Officialgarri:
We should indeed ask ourselves, if there are indeed no working isolation centres in Kano, then where have they been housing patients?

Or are we also going to agree that there are no patients in Kano?

They have being doing mass burials for them...l don’t trust the government...let our journalists visit the place then we see how it looks like
Re: The Video Of Kano Empty Isolation Centre Is Fake - Kano State Ministry Of Health by Mordecai(m): 9:08pm On May 26, 2020
midolian:
Obviously!

grin

Enemy of the State.

It's people like you that want Lai Mohammed dead...

grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Bako Veronica Myomuter Suicide: UNICAL 100L Student Commits Suicide / Cristiano Ronaldo's Surrogate Twin Babies: Abomination, Adultery Or Fornication? / Teeth Whitening: 9 Facts Everyone Must Know About

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.