Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,339 members, 7,819,200 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:35 PM

The Video Of Kano Empty Isolation Centre Is Fake - Kano State Ministry Of Health - Health (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / The Video Of Kano Empty Isolation Centre Is Fake - Kano State Ministry Of Health (47084 Views)

Empty Isolation Centre In Kano: Man Shares Video, Says Reported 800 Cases A Scam / (video) Coronavirus Isolation Centre Akure Drill / Coronavirus: 4 New Cases In Lagos, Nigeria Confirmed By State Ministry Of Health (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Video Of Kano Empty Isolation Centre Is Fake - Kano State Ministry Of Health by J2381: 3:52pm On May 27, 2020
bigfish3k:

I mean that everything you are accused the opposition in your write up was the same thing APC was doing when they were in opposition

So I don't support any social media bill
which opposition did I accuse? undecided
Re: The Video Of Kano Empty Isolation Centre Is Fake - Kano State Ministry Of Health by bigfish3k: 3:58pm On May 27, 2020
J2381:
which opposition did I accuse? undecided
So who were you referring to that if they introduce social media bill they start crying

Remember that any party not in power is an opposition
Re: The Video Of Kano Empty Isolation Centre Is Fake - Kano State Ministry Of Health by J2381: 3:59pm On May 27, 2020
bigfish3k:

So who were you referring to that if they introduce social media bill they start crying
the people who spread fake news.
Re: The Video Of Kano Empty Isolation Centre Is Fake - Kano State Ministry Of Health by femi4: 4:13pm On May 27, 2020
bigfish3k:

We are saying the same thing with the recorder

So what aspect of the video is the government saying that the recorder was lying
The recorder claimed that All Isolation centres in Kano are empty using that place as a case study.
Re: The Video Of Kano Empty Isolation Centre Is Fake - Kano State Ministry Of Health by ManLikeBlaize: 4:23pm On May 27, 2020
abmendozer:
Why not just put the whole issue to rest by posting the real pictures or videos...
Exactly what's on my mind, they will only come with Abstract figures. Nonsense

1 Like

Re: The Video Of Kano Empty Isolation Centre Is Fake - Kano State Ministry Of Health by egobright(m): 6:39pm On May 27, 2020
À government That denied à video showing thé governor collecting dollars and smiling saying thé video was fake, what do you expect them to say over this ?

It's like all thèse People know is to shout it's fake

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Bako Veronica Myomuter Suicide: UNICAL 100L Student Commits Suicide / Cristiano Ronaldo's Surrogate Twin Babies: Abomination, Adultery Or Fornication? / Doctors Operate On An Orphan In Imo To Remove Tumor (Viewers Discretion)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.