Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,803 members, 7,827,951 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:59 PM

Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Living In Self Con.? - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Living In Self Con.? (5025 Views)

Nigerian Man Living In South Africa Needs Help Reconnecting Back Home / Nigerian Man Living Abroad Caught Wife In Hotel After She Claimed Going To Work / Ladies: Can You Accept To Be A Second Wife? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Living In Self Con.? by Nobody: 8:13am On May 27, 2020
Davash222:

Bag of beans, where have you been??
waste of space, I've been chilling.

4 Likes

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Living In Self Con.? by Davash222(m): 8:14am On May 27, 2020
funmisticqueen2:
waste of space, I've been chilling.
Chilling can't deflate you, hope you know
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Living In Self Con.? by DoubleEngine007: 8:18am On May 27, 2020
Carchoice:
If you are not financially stable with at least two houses to your name. Don't go into marriage. angry

Don't go into marriage and start hustling to feed. Go into marriage and feel relaxed(enjoyment with your family)

Let's manage, let's manage have put a lot of people in financial slavery.
God bless you for this comment.
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Living In Self Con.? by Nobody: 8:20am On May 27, 2020
Davash222:

Chilling can't deflate you, hope you know
well trying to seek my attention can't mske you stop being an infidel and a waste of space.

I'll ignore you now, like all other unimportant things. Hope you don't die of hunger, you still need to see how surviving and thriving is done. Continue to Watch and learn from the sidelines

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Living In Self Con.? by Davash222(m): 8:35am On May 27, 2020
funmisticqueen2:
well trying to seek my attention can't mske you stop being an infidel and a waste of space.

I'll ignore you now, like all other unimportant things. Hope you don't die of hunger, you still need to see how surviving and thriving is done. Continue to Watch and learn from the sidelines
Why are you in pains?? Did I hurt you?
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Living In Self Con.? by faithfull18(f): 9:10am On May 27, 2020
sassysure:

U know it!
Garlic, wuse etc. Yes o. We have a.c. and everything inside there grin
Lol
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Living In Self Con.? by Chuky7(m): 9:19am On May 27, 2020
sassysure:

This one wey u dey give me kiss today, am i safe?

I know our people. We love enjoyment na cheesy
Babe want to sit in fine car and go dining in one big restaurant, snap picture and post.

As at 10 yrs ago, silverbird cinema at central area Abuja sells a scoop of popcorn 500naira. Roadside popcorn was 50naira. We babes want silverbird cinema popcorn. I have forgotten the name of that plaza.
When u go there, u change accent to americana cheesy
U guys in Lagos are low budget babes. Come to Abuja and see fake life at its best.

U will buy ordinary polo there around 7k and it's made in china but has something like Armani or Hugo on the label.
I'm sure now should be around 15 or 20k.

Nigerians cheesy

Lol this babe cracked me up...

maitama maitama...how many times did I call you...
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Living In Self Con.? by crackland: 9:41am On May 27, 2020
professore:

Guess what? I believe all you said here. You seem supportive and have standards too. That's how to summarize your perspective. With the pms, I know u didn't reply, I just felt may be one day luck will shine on me and you will consider replying. By the way, you can go through my profile to see if I'm that kind of guy that constitutes nuisance on nl. even though it's a faceless forum. Thank you.
Receive sense...

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Living In Self Con.? by professore(m): 10:41am On May 27, 2020
mrblessed:
Really? "Lucky will shine on you?" Just to reply a pm? Guy, you are bigger than this. Who did you offend to make you do this? How stupid and idotic can a post be. You weren't shamed enough that she publicly warned you to cease sending her pm, you shamelessly exacerbated it with a thoughtlessly demeaning reply.

I am highly embarrassed on your behalf. If you send a message to someone once and she didn't reply, why inundate her with more messages to show how desperate and cheap you are? One young man created a post this week and revealed the kind of pressure ladies suffer just because nairaland is unfortunate to have people like you as members. What a shame!
Someone like you kneel down to be a woman in the room and u never discuss it with anyone so as to keep feeling like a macho.
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Living In Self Con.? by professore(m): 10:42am On May 27, 2020
mrblessed:
Really? "Lucky will shine on you?" Just to reply a pm? Guy, you are bigger than this. Who did you offend to make you do this? How stupid and idotic can a post be. You weren't shamed enough that she publicly warned you to cease sending her pm, you shamelessly exacerbated it with a thoughtlessly demeaning reply.

I am highly embarrassed on your behalf. If you send a message to someone once and she didn't reply, why inundate her with more messages to show how desperate and cheap you are? One young man created a post this week and revealed the kind of pressure ladies suffer just because nairaland is unfortunate to have people like you as members. What a shame!
Someone like you kneel down to beg a woman in the room and u never discuss it with anyone so as to keep feeling like a macho. smiley
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Living In Self Con.? by Raalsalghul: 11:03am On May 27, 2020
sisisioge:
His 360k salary per annum won't even rent the sefcon in Lagos once statutory deductions hit it.

Your question should have been towards one room face me I face you. It is well.

More reason why we need to discourage marriage in this part of the world.

There are many poverty stories associated with that institution: can't even begin to count.

The shithole's economy not even helping issues.
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Living In Self Con.? by Raalsalghul: 11:08am On May 27, 2020
mrblessed:

You can imagine!
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Living In Self Con.? by sisisioge: 11:19am On May 27, 2020
Raalsalghul:

More reason why we need to discourage marriage in this part of the world.

There are many poverty stories associated with that institution: can't even begin to count.

The shithole's economy not even helping issues.

Well...while majority of marriage issue is caused by money, people get married despite little means. We love, mate and procreate...marriage is the only approved means here babe. And so the circle continues. It is well.
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Living In Self Con.? by CastingCrowns(f): 12:12pm On May 27, 2020
yes
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Living In Self Con.? by Nobody: 6:50pm On May 27, 2020
I'm actually seeing some beautiful comments. The best thing for any man is to marry a low profile woman who believes you are one and the future is to be carved by both of you and not just you alone.

When a decent and hardworking man meets a decent and hardworking woman, the future is always bright. The wahala is that both hardly attract.

8 Likes

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Living In Self Con.? by Zither(m): 8:20pm On May 27, 2020
Jochabed:
I surely can, life is always in phases and that might be our first phase. Enough of marrying men for the now, ladies should learn to marry a man's tomorrow cause it's sure gonna be bright.

So naïve. BTW, I am a guy.
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Living In Self Con.? by Jochabed(f): 9:37pm On May 27, 2020
Zither:

So naïve. BTW, I am a guy.
Huh? What u saying?
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Living In Self Con.? by Omar09(m): 7:40am On May 28, 2020
Paxie55:
Nope. 2bedroom flat might be ideal, just incase there's a visitor.

Hi baby. It's your broke lover. Been long.
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Living In Self Con.? by Omar09(m): 7:48am On May 28, 2020
professore:

Guess what? I believe all you said here. You seem supportive and have standards too. That's how to summarize your perspective. With the pms, I know u didn't reply, I just felt may be one day luck will shine on me and you will consider replying. By the way, you can go through my profile to see if I'm that kind of guy that constitutes nuisance on nl. even though it's a faceless forum. Thank you.

She doesn't wanna reply pms, not just yours, but others too, move on! She isn't the only girl here and hell she isn't the only girl in your area. It's faceless, so what happened to distance?

The hell is wrong with some boys?

4 Likes

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Living In Self Con.? by Omar09(m): 7:54am On May 28, 2020
Kirinwa:

Oga there's no shame in going after someone you care about. Why not ignore instead of further humiliating your fellow man or you think you are the only one that saw it?

There's a reason such words as persistence and patience were created.

This is an adult forum, stop forming nonsense like you are any better.

Right in your mind, you had made sense. Just look at you. So it's OK for that dude to keep pestering that lady? You know the problem is that one can't sue another in Nigeria for harassment. I think that law should be passed so that our boys go get sense. Which one is going after someone you care about, of what use will she be to him now that it's perfectly clear she doesn't want him? Don't he have ladies in his area who could and would be 100x better than this fiery girl (no offense)?
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Living In Self Con.? by Omar09(m): 7:58am On May 28, 2020
professore:

Someone like you kneel down to beg a woman in the room and u never discuss it with anyone so as to keep feeling like a macho. smiley

You are an assh whole

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Living In Self Con.? by khatea: 10:25am On May 28, 2020
tongue
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Living In Self Con.? by Layiwoo(m): 11:47am On May 28, 2020
BlissB:
Why not undecided undecided

Self Contain nor be house
Even bedsitter sef
Change is constant in life..... we will move as time goes on.....
God bless you are...U deserve a cold Malt kiss kiss
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Living In Self Con.? by Layiwoo(m): 11:48am On May 28, 2020
BlissB:
Why not undecided undecided

Self Contain nor be house
Even bedsitter sef
Change is constant in life..... we will move as time goes on.....
God bless you jare...U deserve a cold Malt kiss kiss
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Living In Self Con.? by Cocoyamu: 12:49pm On May 28, 2020
mrblessed:

The dude no get sense at all...
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Living In Self Con.? by Cocoyamu: 12:54pm On May 28, 2020
Kirinwa:

Oga there's no shame in going after someone you care about. Why not ignore instead of further humiliating your fellow man or you think you are the only one that saw it?

There's a reason such words as persistence and patience were created.

This is an adult forum, stop forming nonsense like you are any better.
Yea, I well understand persistence and perseverance is key. But certainly not in a case like this, where the babe ignores him to the point of calling him out in public. Folks got to know when to have some dignity for themselves. Hah

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Living In Self Con.? by Zither(m): 2:49pm On May 28, 2020
Jochabed:
Huh? What u saying?

Your comment, unless there is more to what you said, is the type that has led many female folks to ruin. I see you are a staunch Christian so I will say this.... if that partner is one the Holy Spirit has led you to just as he brought Isaac and Rebecca together then the decision to be with that person is rooted beyond human wisdom. That is all there is to a lasting God-ordained relationship.
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Living In Self Con.? by Jochabed(f): 4:53pm On May 28, 2020
Zither:

Your comment, unless there is more to what you said, is the type that has led many female folks to ruin. I see you are a staunch Christian so I will say this.... if that partner is one the Holy Spirit has led you to just as he brought Isaac and Rebecca together then the decision to be with that person is rooted beyond human wisdom. That is all there is to a lasting God-ordained relationship.
That's all I'm saying. One can only do this if it is God's will for the person but the message I was trying to pass across is that ladies should learn how to believe in the vision of their spouses, even though it hasn't manifested yet. That's all
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Living In Self Con.? by frozen70(f): 9:04pm On May 29, 2020
Kirinwa:
Considering the government minimum wage of #30 000, it's understandable that it can only afford a Self con apartment. Ladies, assuming a man proposes marriage to you and cares about you, are you willing to marry him in his Self Con apartment?
Your opinion does count. Let the comments begin...

Even if a man is living inside his shop where he sells his wares, he will definitely do d a woman that will share there with

But when a man wants to put his bag where he will need table to bring it down, that's when all this things starts coming up
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Living In Self Con.? by MedicH: 9:13pm On May 29, 2020
sassysure:

U forgot to look at the quality of the man u want to marry.
Some may live in self con but frugal and ambitious so it won't last.
Some will live in self con riding 3m car and living fast life.
Some live in self con and are just contented with that.
Look at what stuff he is made of and see if it tallies with yours.

I got married in Julius Berger container converted to house cheesy cheesy

bolded is a lie abi?

liar liar pants on fire
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Living In Self Con.? by MedicH: 9:25pm On May 29, 2020
professore:

GreatResearcher1 here is a new member of simps hall of shame.
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Living In Self Con.? by professore(m): 9:44pm On May 29, 2020
MedicH:

GreatResearcher1 here is a new member of simps hall of shame.
I'm just catching my cruise on this space. Not like I don't read what you guys post about simps, weaklings, women winning relationship game blah blah. Stop fooling yourselves, you don't know me in real life.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Surehome Marriage Seminar Question & Answer Session / Funny Facts About Women! / What Will You Do If Your Gives Birth To An Albino

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.