Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,130 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:38 AM

Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Living In Self Con.? - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Living In Self Con.? (5002 Views)

Nigerian Man Living In South Africa Needs Help Reconnecting Back Home / Nigerian Man Living Abroad Caught Wife In Hotel After She Claimed Going To Work / Ladies: Can You Accept To Be A Second Wife? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Living In Self Con.? by MedicH: 9:45pm On May 29, 2020
professore:

I'm just catching my cruise on this space. Not like I don't read what you guys post about simps, weaklings, women winning relationship game blah blah. Stop fooling yourselves, you don't know me in real life.

relax... ur moniker will be mentioned in a thread where u will see a lot of men like u
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Living In Self Con.? by professore(m): 10:24pm On May 29, 2020
MedicH:

relax... ur moniker will be mentioned in a thread where u will see a lot of men like u
All of you should get off my mention. Alpha jobless males.
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Living In Self Con.? by Nobody: 11:44pm On May 29, 2020
Yes I can if he has vision, from selfcon we move to 2 bedroom, from there to 3 then to our own house. It's all about vision. The future is pregnant.
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Living In Self Con.? by Edemaya: 8:42am On May 30, 2020
Kirinwa:

Oga there's no shame in going after someone you care about. Why not ignore instead of further humiliating your fellow man or you think you are the only one that saw it?

There's a reason such words as persistence and patience were created.

This is an adult forum, stop forming nonsense like you are any better.

I wonder oo! is it his embarrasment?
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Living In Self Con.? by nuelyoyo(m): 9:20am On May 30, 2020
sassysure:

This one wey u dey give me kiss today, am i safe?

I know our people. We love enjoyment na cheesy
Babe want to sit in fine car and go dining in one big restaurant, snap picture and post.

As at 10 yrs ago, silverbird cinema at central area Abuja sells a scoop of popcorn 500naira. Roadside popcorn was 50naira. We babes want silverbird cinema popcorn. I have forgotten the name of that plaza.
When u go there, u change accent to americana cheesy
U guys in Lagos are low budget babes. Come to Abuja and see fake life at its best.

U will buy ordinary polo there around 7k and it's made in china but has something like Armani or Hugo on the label.
I'm sure now should be around 15 or 20k.

Nigerians cheesy
cheesy The name of the plaza is Ceddi plaza.
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Living In Self Con.? by Hisincrease: 1:18pm On May 30, 2020
sassysure:

U forgot to look at the quality of the man u want to marry.
Some may live in self con but frugal and ambitious so it won't last.
Some will live in self con riding 3m car and living fast life.
Some live in self con and are just contented with that.
Look at what stuff he is made of and see if it tallies with yours.

I got married in Julius Berger container converted to house cheesy cheesy
I fear you.
If you actually did that, as a man I salute you.
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Living In Self Con.? by roughdiamond(m): 2:40pm On Jun 01, 2020
The way Nigerians form "rich" online always make me wonder the citizenship of all these beggers littered all over the cyber space.
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Living In Self Con.? by Meekmind(m): 4:13pm On Jun 01, 2020
Got married in Dec...we presently live in a self contained...Told babe to give me till this year Dec so we'll move

Atleast we have AC, washing, double door fridge, Generator etc just for her convenience till we may be by end of the year
I think it all boils down to having an understanding partner, planning & being disciplined with Finances
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Living In Self Con.? by Mineisgrace(f): 7:21pm On Jun 01, 2020
Drfernandez:

The same you who live in a face me I face you one room with your family of 8 said this nonsense here. Social media life is truly something else.
a whole Dr Fernandez
All is well

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Would You Regard Your Husband If He Told You 2 Abort A Pregnancy? / How Do You Solve Problems With Bad Neighbors? / Where Can My Dad Have An MRI Scan?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.