Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,180 members, 7,818,565 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:54 PM

What Will U Do - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Will U Do (449 Views)

You Find This In Church Yard.. What Will U Do / As A Naija Girl What Do U Do For A Living? (shame The Guys Pls) / Ladies What Would U Do If U Find Urself In A Room Like This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will U Do by Marvel2750: 6:42pm On May 26, 2020
What will u do

You got a girl outside your country through social media and she said she is coming down to Nigeria giving you a date and that date is the exact date to your examination. What will u do

.2)what will u do if she insisted on seeing you that moment
Re: What Will U Do by ikh777: 6:45pm On May 26, 2020
Marvel2750:
What will u do

You got a girl outside your country through social media and she said she is coming down to Nigeria giving you a date and that date is the exact date to your examination. What will u do

.2)what will u do if she insisted on seeing you that moment

Since I have not been LYING to her, I would tell her to come but give me some time for my exams....

YOUR QUESTIONS ARE PROOF, you were only playing with her.... you were not really truthful.

So face it bro
Re: What Will U Do by VickyRotex(f): 6:48pm On May 26, 2020
Why will she insist on seeing you that exact moment? is "the abroad" Cotonou and she's leaving the same day undecided

Like someone said, looks like you didn't come out clean from the onset.
Re: What Will U Do by Nobody: 7:01pm On May 26, 2020
Are you writing heavens entrance examination?

Your question doesn't make sense.
Exam shouldn't be more than 3hours. Abi is it not the same school I attended in Nigeria? grin
Re: What Will U Do by chatinent: 7:22pm On May 26, 2020
What sort of examination will take a whole day. Are you studying Babylon?
Re: What Will U Do by Nobody: 3:42am On May 27, 2020
You will fucking postpone the date with the girl my God what is this.
Re: What Will U Do by Marvel2750: 1:48pm On May 29, 2020
Lol, just a question

(1) (Reply)

Ok Let's Settle This Once And For All / I Need A Very Good Nigerian Cook Book / Life Should Just End. No Zeal To Live

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.