Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,291 members, 7,815,507 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:39 PM

What Will U Do After Seeing Ur Hubby Nude Video With His Mistress. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Will U Do After Seeing Ur Hubby Nude Video With His Mistress. (5131 Views)

Sex Chat Between A Catholic Priest And His Mistress Surfaces Online / Lady Did Nude Video Call With Her Friend's Benefactor, Tried To Snatch Him / Osofo Maame, Ghanaian Pastor’s Wife's Nude Video Sent To WhatsApp Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will U Do After Seeing Ur Hubby Nude Video With His Mistress. by Niniolahabby: 6:31pm On Jun 23, 2020
Hello house had to create another user ,am really depressed,sad,right now a marriage of 5 yrs full of maltreatment but i just decided to endure all ,am very aware my man cheat but i didnt let it disturb me or let it affect me,nt until i saw a video of him having sex with a disgusting lady,he even paid for her flight to naija,and he was the one doing the video....i just need to talk to someone right now...
Re: What Will U Do After Seeing Ur Hubby Nude Video With His Mistress. by ghettokid1(m): 6:36pm On Jun 23, 2020
Just tell him that there is God and move on
Re: What Will U Do After Seeing Ur Hubby Nude Video With His Mistress. by Judybash93(m): 6:38pm On Jun 23, 2020
That sucks... But, confront him with the evidence and let's see his reaction
Re: What Will U Do After Seeing Ur Hubby Nude Video With His Mistress. by MightySparrow: 6:38pm On Jun 23, 2020
Clap for him and say, welldone.
Re: What Will U Do After Seeing Ur Hubby Nude Video With His Mistress. by Niniolahabby: 6:39pm On Jun 23, 2020
Tanks
ghettokid1:
Re: What Will U Do After Seeing Ur Hubby Nude Video With His Mistress. by Niniolahabby: 6:40pm On Jun 23, 2020
I did dat,he always begin trying to give excuses and hes nt sorry at all.
ghettokid1:
Re: What Will U Do After Seeing Ur Hubby Nude Video With His Mistress. by Ningen(m): 6:41pm On Jun 23, 2020
Use the video as evidence and seek for divorce.
Re: What Will U Do After Seeing Ur Hubby Nude Video With His Mistress. by Niniolahabby: 6:41pm On Jun 23, 2020
Haaaa very funny.
MightySparrow:
Clap for him and say, welldone.

1 Like

Re: What Will U Do After Seeing Ur Hubby Nude Video With His Mistress. by Niniolahabby: 6:43pm On Jun 23, 2020
I have several evident if it for divorce oo,domestic violent pics medical report sef ,marriage na scam sha.
Ningen:
Use the video as evidence and seek for divorce.

1 Like

Re: What Will U Do After Seeing Ur Hubby Nude Video With His Mistress. by ayinde2020: 6:45pm On Jun 23, 2020
serious ooo as this one tie wrapper
Re: What Will U Do After Seeing Ur Hubby Nude Video With His Mistress. by hopeforcharles(m): 6:47pm On Jun 23, 2020
Niniolahabby:
Hello house had to create another user ,am really depressed,sad,right now a marriage of 5 yrs full of maltreatment but i just decided to endure all ,am very aware my man cheat but i didnt let it disturb me or let it affect me,nt until i saw a video of him having sex with a disgusting lady,he even paid for her flight to naija,and he was the one doing the video....i just need to talk to someone right now...
Sorry about that but don't let it make u lose yourself or walk out, show him the the video, don't fight, if he is tired of the marriage maybe u guys separate in an amicable way, but please take it easy
Re: What Will U Do After Seeing Ur Hubby Nude Video With His Mistress. by callmeRichie(m): 6:48pm On Jun 23, 2020
Wow this is crazy cry

No damn respect for marriage again, what's the ego in doing this for fvck's sake He wasn't even remorseful cry

Sis, once a partner starts cheating, I'd say u abstain from sex for now! AIDS is really in town, don't let him turn down your life and give you life time regret.

Next thing, sit him down and let him know you are aware of his flings and you're ready to opt out if he won't respect his vows! Feel free to discuss this with a family member he respects.

And if you feel your mind is not true with this anymore, feel free to call it a quit pls
Re: What Will U Do After Seeing Ur Hubby Nude Video With His Mistress. by hgnbello(m): 6:50pm On Jun 23, 2020
Dammn Niga. Dats Wicked. Am Sure If U Try 2 Confront Him, He Will Beat U Up Join. Just Calm Dwn Nd Leave Evrytin To God. If U Are Bless With Child Already. D Child Shld B Ur Partner.

2 Likes

Re: What Will U Do After Seeing Ur Hubby Nude Video With His Mistress. by Ningen(m): 6:50pm On Jun 23, 2020
Niniolahabby:
I have several evident if it for divorce oo,domestic violent pics medical report sef ,marriage na scam sha.

Domestic violence too??
You've several evidence & you're still with him?

Why woman? Why?? cry

Yes. What you're into is scam. Not marriage.
And seems like you're okay tolerating the scam.

1 Like

Re: What Will U Do After Seeing Ur Hubby Nude Video With His Mistress. by Niniolahabby: 6:51pm On Jun 23, 2020
Am d one whos tired he aint tired of d marriage dats y am surprised my five year of marriage he neva said sorry to me,he said sorry because i have evident of him and hes embarrassed,i just need to talk to someone its shameless telling my frnds abt it,i always make it look like i have a perfect life to everyone,but i dont.
hopeforcharles:

Sorry about that but don't let it make u lose yourself or walk out, show him the the video, don't fight, if he is tired of the marriage maybe u guys separate in an amicable way, but please take it easy
Re: What Will U Do After Seeing Ur Hubby Nude Video With His Mistress. by Niniolahabby: 6:55pm On Jun 23, 2020
Am nt ok tolerating him,i was scared of wat will pple say but right now i dont care anymore,i keep forgiving him and hes taking me for granted because he knows i will always forgive.he even tank me for been so patient or stupid for 5yrs .
Ningen:

Domestic violence too??
You've several evidence & you're still with him?

Why woman? Why?? cry

Yes. What you're into is scam. Not marriage.
And seems like you're okay tolerating the scam.
Re: What Will U Do After Seeing Ur Hubby Nude Video With His Mistress. by Ningen(m): 7:05pm On Jun 23, 2020
Niniolahabby:
Am nt ok tolerating him,i was scared of wat will pple say but right now i dont care anymore,i keep forgiving him and hes taking me for granted because he knows i will always forgive.he even tank me for been so patient or stupid for 5yrs .

Good to know you've had enough.
People like him will never ever change.

Forget about what people will think.
Divorce him abeg.

If you as a human being can stay faithful to him then what's his excuse? Time to end his 5 years of serving you misery. It's never to late to leave.

Better to be alone than to be miserable.
And married to the wrong person. cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Will U Do After Seeing Ur Hubby Nude Video With His Mistress. by Niniolahabby: 7:08pm On Jun 23, 2020
He cant beat me up,funny part is dat hes nt based here,wen hes in naija dats wen he treat me like this
hgnbello:
Dammn Niga. Dats Wicked.
Am Sure If U Try 2 Confront Him, He Will Beat U Up Join.
Just Calm Dwn Nd Leave Evrytin To God.
If U Are Bless With Child Already. D Child Shld B Ur Partner.
Re: What Will U Do After Seeing Ur Hubby Nude Video With His Mistress. by obembet(f): 7:09pm On Jun 23, 2020
Mmm
Re: What Will U Do After Seeing Ur Hubby Nude Video With His Mistress. by princeade86(m): 7:11pm On Jun 23, 2020
Will salute him
Re: What Will U Do After Seeing Ur Hubby Nude Video With His Mistress. by hgnbello(m): 7:12pm On Jun 23, 2020
Niniolahabby:
He cant beat me up,funny part is dat hes nt based here,wen hes in naija dats wen he treat me like this
Hehe.
If He Cms Bak U Cn Still Take D Beating Nah.
Re: What Will U Do After Seeing Ur Hubby Nude Video With His Mistress. by Niniolahabby: 7:14pm On Jun 23, 2020
Tanks alot ..its so painful because i love him so much nd he knows dat,he take me for granted but am done dis time i watch d video am digusted abt it all d same man i married can be like dis for a girl whos nt upto me in every area no be say i no dey give am do oo,dis one na dog.
Ningen:

Good to know you've had enough.
People like him will never ever change.

Forget about what people will think.
Divorce him abeg.

If you as a human being can stay faithful to him then what's his excuse? Time to end his 5 years of serving you misery. It's never to late to leave.

Better to be alone than to be miserable.
And married to the wrong person. cry
Re: What Will U Do After Seeing Ur Hubby Nude Video With His Mistress. by Niniolahabby: 7:17pm On Jun 23, 2020
He cant nt try dat again,at times its nt too gud for a lady to be too calm in a relationship.
hgnbello:

Hehe.
If He Cms Bak U Cn Still Take D Beating Nah.
Re: What Will U Do After Seeing Ur Hubby Nude Video With His Mistress. by Niniolahabby: 7:18pm On Jun 23, 2020
Over salute
princeade86:
Will salute him
Re: What Will U Do After Seeing Ur Hubby Nude Video With His Mistress. by hgnbello(m): 7:21pm On Jun 23, 2020
Niniolahabby:
He cant nt try dat again,at times its nt too gud for a lady to be too calm in a relationship.
Intresting,
So If U Are Nt Calm, What Would U Do To Him?
Re: What Will U Do After Seeing Ur Hubby Nude Video With His Mistress. by Niniolahabby: 7:26pm On Jun 23, 2020
Am just talking generally ,may be cause of my calmness he took advantage of it .
hgnbello:

Intresting,
So If U Are Nt Calm, What Would U Do To Him?
Re: What Will U Do After Seeing Ur Hubby Nude Video With His Mistress. by paulolee(m): 7:27pm On Jun 23, 2020
would show her the video and walk out on her...wen she's done watching, she should jus pack her tinz n follow the man..
Re: What Will U Do After Seeing Ur Hubby Nude Video With His Mistress. by Niniolahabby: 7:33pm On Jun 23, 2020
I ask him same questions put me in ur shoes if u see a video of me with anoda man having sex wat his gonna do he culdnt talk.
paulolee:
would show her the video and walk out on her...wen she's done watching, she should jus pack her tinz n follow the man..
Re: What Will U Do After Seeing Ur Hubby Nude Video With His Mistress. by Nobody: 7:34pm On Jun 23, 2020
y will u b depressed. because of a man?? .u saw d video fine..u were supposed to act as if u didn't even see it initially.....but that has happened.. to get over anything, pls don't pay him attention, let him do whatever he wants to do...just channel all ur energy on ur children and business..u don't need to divorce him since he is not abusing u domestically,... pls don't look at his side at all...just focus on ur children and ur work(business) and see aw things will work for u
Re: What Will U Do After Seeing Ur Hubby Nude Video With His Mistress. by Niniolahabby: 7:44pm On Jun 23, 2020
Its nt easy to see a video of ur man with another babe,i know he cheat but i dnt let it dusturb me ,am after my wrk and business ,nd son.After i saw d video i had to tink abt it all yrs of marriage d maltreatment insult no respect ,i got married at early twenties and i have neva had 5months happyness in marriage ,i just had to make a decision and move on ,i just need to pour it to some1 dats y am here discussing abt it.
Manpoly:
y will u b depressed. because of a man?? .u saw d video fine..u were supposed to act as if u didn't even see it initially.....but that has happened.. to get over anything, pls don't pay him attention, let him do whatever he wants to do...just channel all ur energy on ur children and business..u don't need to divorce him since he is not abusing u domestically,... pls don't look at his side at all...just focus on ur children and ur work(business) and see aw things will work for u
Re: What Will U Do After Seeing Ur Hubby Nude Video With His Mistress. by Niniolahabby: 7:51pm On Jun 23, 2020
I shuld have left him during d domestic violence days but i still stayed in it ,its nt bcis of the video because i know abt the relationship with him and d babes i know all his gfrd because he talk to them in my present at times i just dont care ,have had enough.i was depressed last year after i got to know he was having sex with my neighbour i confronted him he denial it till i sent d audio record wen he used my fone to call her in to the apartment ,he beat me dat day ,family got involve dey pleaded i forgive right now am tired of his drama.
Manpoly:

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I'll Make Her Fall For Me And Then Shatter Her / Why Are Nigerian Women Naturally Born Beggers?[pictures Of The Begger] / This Should Never Be Accepted In A Sane Society

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.