Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,947 members, 7,956,567 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 02:13 PM

Woman Allegedly Commits Suicide Because Of A Fall Out With Best Friend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Woman Allegedly Commits Suicide Because Of A Fall Out With Best Friend (451 Views)

Man Leaks Video Of His Wife Cheating On Him With Best Friend. Nigerians React / Man Who Almost Committed Suicide Because Of His Ex Girlfriend Bounces Back / I Have Contemplated Suicide Because Of My Sexual Orientation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Allegedly Commits Suicide Because Of A Fall Out With Best Friend by Davabhz: 3:36pm On Jun 13, 2020
A young lady took to Twitter to claim that her closest companion of more than 15 years killed herself on Friday, June 12, on the grounds that a man they both fell in love with didn’t pick her.

Fa’izah said the man picked her, and not her friend. This caused an altercation between them and her friend ended it all over the pathetic love.

She tweeted: “This girl has been my bestfriend for over 15years and unfortunately we fell in love with the same man and that man loves me not her but she was already obsessed over him so we fought and stopped talking for over 2weeks now and she committed suicide today.”

https://joteesblog.com/2020/06/13/twitter-stories-woman-allegedly-commits-suicide-because-a-man-she-loved-chose-her-best-friend-of-15-years/
Re: Woman Allegedly Commits Suicide Because Of A Fall Out With Best Friend by ettaetta(m): 3:38pm On Jun 13, 2020
Rip, but where is her pix?
Re: Woman Allegedly Commits Suicide Because Of A Fall Out With Best Friend by TheGiftedOne(m): 3:39pm On Jun 13, 2020
x
Re: Woman Allegedly Commits Suicide Because Of A Fall Out With Best Friend by Nobody: 3:48pm On Jun 13, 2020
All these yeye twitter stories
Re: Woman Allegedly Commits Suicide Because Of A Fall Out With Best Friend by ayomidegambari(m): 3:49pm On Jun 13, 2020
This your English sef
Re: Woman Allegedly Commits Suicide Because Of A Fall Out With Best Friend by zexy2030(m): 3:53pm On Jun 13, 2020
WTF did I jux read, u died because of a guy ...shioor...may her soul rest in peace.
Re: Woman Allegedly Commits Suicide Because Of A Fall Out With Best Friend by youthsinitiativ(m): 3:58pm On Jun 13, 2020
This is a waste of death.

Death wey she suppose allow to meet one of our enemies of States wey dey call themselves plliticians na him she go waste?

No fuckks or sorry to give.
Re: Woman Allegedly Commits Suicide Because Of A Fall Out With Best Friend by simplepee(f): 4:01pm On Jun 13, 2020
Rip.

The only man I can kill my self for will be my SON. (I forbid that kind of situation though)

All these ungrateful men that will spit on her grave with another woman. Rubbish
Re: Woman Allegedly Commits Suicide Because Of A Fall Out With Best Friend by gentlestdude(m): 4:14pm On Jun 13, 2020
If we check will now it's one old rich sugar daddy they're killing themselves on

(1) (Reply)

A Nairalander Car Gets Carried Away By Flood VIDEO / Emotional Trauma: Why Man Rejected His Bride On A Wedding Night / What Men Want...that Women Don't, What Women Want...that Men Don't.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.