Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,036 members, 7,810,842 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:44 PM

Please I Don't Understand The Meaning Of Facebook Check Ins - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please I Don't Understand The Meaning Of Facebook Check Ins (341 Views)

Please Help! How Do I Unite My Breasts And Make Them Stand In Unity? (pics ins) / I Don't Understand My Life Any Longer / Onitsha Man Threatens To Leak Nude Photos Of Facebook Girlfriend Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Don't Understand The Meaning Of Facebook Check Ins by rollybest(m): 10:31pm On May 26, 2020
Recently i just visited my brother's profile and saw in his check ins that he visited onitsha Anambra on the 2nd of may but he didn't tell me he traveled anywhere. Does it mean he actually went to Onitsha?
Please i need a sincere answer
Re: Please I Don't Understand The Meaning Of Facebook Check Ins by Nobody: 10:44pm On May 26, 2020
You want to report his waka waka to your parents? grin

You sound like a snitch
Re: Please I Don't Understand The Meaning Of Facebook Check Ins by Nobody: 10:45pm On May 26, 2020
Something just told me it's your girlfriend and not your brother. grin

She went to collect something bigger than yours
Re: Please I Don't Understand The Meaning Of Facebook Check Ins by rollybest(m): 10:46pm On May 26, 2020
Carchoice:
You want to report his waka waka to your parents? grin

You sound like a snitch
No bro am older than that, i just want claim seer but i want to be sure. I want shock am
Re: Please I Don't Understand The Meaning Of Facebook Check Ins by rollybest(m): 10:48pm On May 26, 2020
Carchoice:
Something just told me it's your girlfriend and not your brother. grin

She went to collect something bigger than yours
Lolz not really, i for talk am straight na. I want shock am
Re: Please I Don't Understand The Meaning Of Facebook Check Ins by topsam1(m): 11:12pm On May 26, 2020
You too can check in any place without moving an inch... Virtually everyone on social media dey live fake life grin
Re: Please I Don't Understand The Meaning Of Facebook Check Ins by Nobody: 11:20pm On May 26, 2020
ur brother abi ur girlfriend

(1) (Reply)

Happy Marlians Day / What's Up With This Government? Confused, Clueless Or Just Being Fraudulent... / Y.O.S.O (You Only Simp Once) Red Injection

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.