Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,180 members, 7,811,445 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:47 AM

Please Help! How Do I Unite My Breasts And Make Them Stand In Unity? (pics ins) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help! How Do I Unite My Breasts And Make Them Stand In Unity? (pics ins) (16813 Views)

Pictures Of Black Girls Trying To Hide Their Big Breasts And Failing Woefully!! / My BREASTS To The World,popular Yoruba Model Bares Her Boob With No Bra In Lagos / "My Breasts Are So Beautiful, I Am Tempted To Post My Nudes" - Young Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help! How Do I Unite My Breasts And Make Them Stand In Unity? (pics ins) by fadilaMaikiriki: 7:13am On Sep 23, 2022
Hello all!
I'm Fadila. I'm the fifth child in a family of four girls, two boys.

Please help me out!
How do I unite my breasts and make them stand in unity? I don't know what to do. The only time my breasts are together in one accord is whenever I get them locked up in their house. And this is because I forced them, not as if it's their wish to be together. Because, whenever I open the door to their house, they all fall apart, looking sad and facing the opposite direction, like two bitter housewives being wifed by one husband.

I've tried ways to unite them but, it seems like the ways I've tried are not working as fast as I would want. Please, which other way(s) do you think I can get them to stand upright and in unity?
Has anyone encountered this or been in this situation before, or seen a thing like this? Please, I need suggestions on what I can do to remedy this situation and make peace reign in their midst. I want them to be able to face upwards, stand up boldly on their own with or without any support from anyone or anything.

Thanks.

Sannun ku!

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please Help! How Do I Unite My Breasts And Make Them Stand In Unity? (pics ins) by slimjohn2k5: 7:16am On Sep 23, 2022
is nothing you should be worried about. there are different shapes and types of breast. i will share the pic when i see it

Love your body and be confident about it

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help! How Do I Unite My Breasts And Make Them Stand In Unity? (pics ins) by Carndidlaydee: 7:19am On Sep 23, 2022
sad

Some pervs will run in to ask for pictures, please ignore em.

7 Likes

Re: Please Help! How Do I Unite My Breasts And Make Them Stand In Unity? (pics ins) by fadilaMaikiriki: 7:22am On Sep 23, 2022
slimjohn2k5:
is nothing you should be worried about. there are different shapes and types of breast. i will share the pic when i see it
I don't want them to be like that. There are people who have standing breasts. I want my own to be like that.

2 Likes

Re: Please Help! How Do I Unite My Breasts And Make Them Stand In Unity? (pics ins) by abioyeayanfeolu(m): 7:29am On Sep 23, 2022
OP,I DON'T THINK THIS SHOULD MAKE YOU WORRY.I UNDERSTANDS HOW BODY-SHAMMNG THE SOCIETY FLAX AT PEOPLE BUH DON'T LET THAT WEIGH U DOWN BECAUSE FIRSTLY U NEVER OWNED YOUR BODY.
SECONDLY, NO OFFENCE HAVE YOU GIVEN BIRTH BEFORE IF YES ,I DON'T THINK THERE IS MORE TO WORRY.
BUH,IF U HAVEN'T OMO I NO GET ,BUH I THINK IT HAPPENS NATURALLY.
LASTLY, DON'T TRY TO INTERFACES NATURE BY DOING SURGERY OR LIFTING CREAM,SIDE EFFECTS DEY OOOOO!!! AND MAKE SURE U PACKAGE THEM WELL SO U WON'T BE SHAMED .

MY OPINION NO SHADES

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help! How Do I Unite My Breasts And Make Them Stand In Unity? (pics ins) by slimjohn2k5: 7:36am On Sep 23, 2022
fadilaMaikiriki:
I don't want them to be like that. There are people who have standing breasts. I want my own to be like that.

people have small breast
saggy breast
heavy breast
etc some complain some dont but maybe giving birth may change the look because breast milk will pull it down

https://www.healthline.com/health/breast-shapes#shapes

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help! How Do I Unite My Breasts And Make Them Stand In Unity? (pics ins) by fadilaMaikiriki: 7:37am On Sep 23, 2022
abioyeayanfeolu:
OP,I DON'T THINK THIS SHOULD MAKE YOU WORRY.I UNDERSTANDS HOW BODY-SHAMMNG THE SOCIETY FLAX AT PEOPLE BUH DON'T LET THAT WEIGH U DOWN BECAUSE FIRSTLY U NEVER OWNED YOUR BODY.
SECONDLY, NO OFFENCE HAVE YOU GIVEN BIRTH BEFORE IF YES ,I DON'T THINK THERE IS MORE TO WORRY.
BUH,IF U HAVEN'T OMO I NO GET ,BUH I THINK IT HAPPENS NATURALLY.
LASTLY, DON'T TRY TO INTERFACES NATURE BY DOING SURGERY OR LIFTING CREAM,SIDE EFFECTS DEY OOOOO!!! AND MAKE SURE U PACKAGE THEM WELL SO U WON'T BE SHAMED .

MY OPINION NO SHADES
I've not given birth. My aunt that has given birth to four kids has standing breasts, so I don't know why mine won't be like that. It's so embarrassing and shameful. I wish there's something I can do.
Re: Please Help! How Do I Unite My Breasts And Make Them Stand In Unity? (pics ins) by fadilaMaikiriki: 7:38am On Sep 23, 2022
slimjohn2k5:

people have small breast
saggy breast
heavy breast
etc some complain some dont but maybe giving birth may change the look because breast milk will pull it down
I've not given birth. My aunt that has given birth to four kids has standing breasts, so I don't know why mine won't be like that. It's so embarrassing and shameful. I wish there's something I can do.
Re: Please Help! How Do I Unite My Breasts And Make Them Stand In Unity? (pics ins) by Ready100: 7:40am On Sep 23, 2022
Another femi spotted. if you know you know.

6 Likes

Re: Please Help! How Do I Unite My Breasts And Make Them Stand In Unity? (pics ins) by fadilaMaikiriki: 7:44am On Sep 23, 2022
Ready100:
Another femi spotted. if you know you know.
Please, what do you mean?
Re: Please Help! How Do I Unite My Breasts And Make Them Stand In Unity? (pics ins) by 7buckz(m): 8:26am On Sep 23, 2022
Go for plastic surgery na since you ain't contended with what God gave you
Re: Please Help! How Do I Unite My Breasts And Make Them Stand In Unity? (pics ins) by GeneralOjukwu: 9:04am On Sep 23, 2022
This girl is a troll

4 Likes

Re: Please Help! How Do I Unite My Breasts And Make Them Stand In Unity? (pics ins) by fadilaMaikiriki: 10:31am On Sep 23, 2022
7buckz:
Go for plastic surgery na since you ain't contended with what God gave you
It'll have effect in the long run. I just want a natural remedy.
Re: Please Help! How Do I Unite My Breasts And Make Them Stand In Unity? (pics ins) by fadilaMaikiriki: 10:33am On Sep 23, 2022
GeneralOjukwu:
This girl is a troll
I'm being serious please. I have posted my pictures here before. I can post the picture of the breasts if you want, so you'll know that I'm not joking. If you were to be my shoes getting the kind of remarks I do get because of it, I know you won't be saying this.
Re: Please Help! How Do I Unite My Breasts And Make Them Stand In Unity? (pics ins) by Reggaemich(m): 10:41am On Sep 23, 2022
Op, the title of this your topic is funny

Concerning your breast:::

Leave it like that

2 Likes

Re: Please Help! How Do I Unite My Breasts And Make Them Stand In Unity? (pics ins) by Ready100: 10:46am On Sep 23, 2022
fadilaMaikiriki:
Please, what do you mean?
You are a man behind this moniker, don't let me expose you.
Re: Please Help! How Do I Unite My Breasts And Make Them Stand In Unity? (pics ins) by Pells: 10:52am On Sep 23, 2022
fadilaMaikiriki:
I'm being serious please. I have posted my pictures here before. I can post the picture of the breasts if you want, so you'll know that I'm not joking. If you were to be my shoes getting the kind of remarks I do get because of it, I know you won't be saying this.
Post the pic let's see cheesy

1 Like

Re: Please Help! How Do I Unite My Breasts And Make Them Stand In Unity? (pics ins) by GeneralOjukwu: 10:58am On Sep 23, 2022
fadilaMaikiriki:

Kindly post. Let me assess them .

3 Shares

Re: Please Help! How Do I Unite My Breasts And Make Them Stand In Unity? (pics ins) by Truvelisback(m): 10:59am On Sep 23, 2022
Carndidlaydee:
sad

Is this Candidlady or the Pirated copy?

1 Like

Re: Please Help! How Do I Unite My Breasts And Make Them Stand In Unity? (pics ins) by Truvelisback(m): 11:00am On Sep 23, 2022
Reggaemich:

Leave it like that
Op, is a male in disguising as a female.
Re: Please Help! How Do I Unite My Breasts And Make Them Stand In Unity? (pics ins) by silibaba: 11:29am On Sep 23, 2022
fadilaMaikiriki:
Hello all!
I'm Fadila. I'm the fifth child in a family of four girls, two boys.

Please help me out!
How do I unite my breasts and make them stand in unity? I don't know what to do. The only time my breasts are together in one accord is whenever I get them locked up in their house. And this is because I forced them, not as if it's their wish to be together. Because, whenever I open the door to their house, they all fall apart, looking sad and facing the opposite direction, like two bitter housewives being wifed by one husband.

I've tried ways to unite them but, it seems like the ways I've tried are not working as fast as I would want. Please, which other way(s) do you think I can get them to stand upright and in unity?
Has anyone encountered this or been in this situation before, or seen a thing like this? Please, I need suggestions on what I can do to remedy this situation and make peace reign in their midst. I want them to be able to face upwards, stand up boldly on their own with or without any support from anyone or anything.

Thanks.

Let me see it first, then advice follow suit.
Sannun ku!
Re: Please Help! How Do I Unite My Breasts And Make Them Stand In Unity? (pics ins) by silibaba: 11:32am On Sep 23, 2022
If you see them as problem, I advice you to cut dem off and have peace of mind.

3 Likes

Re: Please Help! How Do I Unite My Breasts And Make Them Stand In Unity? (pics ins) by DeMayorB007: 11:37am On Sep 23, 2022
show us the real br**t make we find solution for u
Re: Please Help! How Do I Unite My Breasts And Make Them Stand In Unity? (pics ins) by Gadafii: 11:42am On Sep 23, 2022
She when Carry her unruly breZZ come put for our face she’s not a pervert?!!

Iku pa e
Carndidlaydee:
sad

Where is the picture of the two stubborn breZZ by the way
Re: Please Help! How Do I Unite My Breasts And Make Them Stand In Unity? (pics ins) by Idonweak: 1:04pm On Sep 23, 2022
embarassed

Honestly i can only give a diagnosis after seeing what you're talking about.

I'm a doctor trust me.

You can also send it to my mail if you don't want to upload it on a public platform
Re: Please Help! How Do I Unite My Breasts And Make Them Stand In Unity? (pics ins) by fadilaMaikiriki: 1:25pm On Sep 23, 2022
Ready100:

You are a man behind this moniker, don't let me expose you.
Please expose me. If you check my previous posts, you'll see I've posted my pictures here before. I'm waiting patiently for you to expose me, if not, I'll expose you.
Re: Please Help! How Do I Unite My Breasts And Make Them Stand In Unity? (pics ins) by fadilaMaikiriki: 1:25pm On Sep 23, 2022
Reggaemich:

Leave it like that
But, I don't like them like that.
Re: Please Help! How Do I Unite My Breasts And Make Them Stand In Unity? (pics ins) by fadilaMaikiriki: 1:27pm On Sep 23, 2022
Idonweak:
embarassed

Honestly i can only give a diagnosis after seeing what you're talking about.

I'm a doctor trust me.

You can also send it to my mail if you don't want to upload it on a public platform
Alright. What's your address please?
Re: Please Help! How Do I Unite My Breasts And Make Them Stand In Unity? (pics ins) by fadilaMaikiriki: 1:28pm On Sep 23, 2022
silibaba:
If you see them as problem, I advice you to cut dem off and have peace of mind.
Haba! Why would you say such a thing? That's not a nice thing to say to someone.
Re: Please Help! How Do I Unite My Breasts And Make Them Stand In Unity? (pics ins) by fadilaMaikiriki: 1:29pm On Sep 23, 2022
Truvelisback:
Op, is a male in disguising as a female.
And what's your proof?
Re: Please Help! How Do I Unite My Breasts And Make Them Stand In Unity? (pics ins) by fadilaMaikiriki: 1:40pm On Sep 23, 2022
GeneralOjukwu:

Kindly post. Let me assess them .
Look at them here. You can see how bad they are. You can see the gap in between them, to show you how bad they are. Please, if you know what I can do to remedy this situation, do suggest.
Re: Please Help! How Do I Unite My Breasts And Make Them Stand In Unity? (pics ins) by fadilaMaikiriki: 1:44pm On Sep 23, 2022
Reggaemich:

Leave it like that
Look at them here. You can see how bad they are. You can see the gap in between them, to show you how bad they are. Please, if you know what I can do to remedy this situation, do suggest.

I already removed the picture.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"I Know You Love The Sex" - Facebook Girl Shares After-sex Photos With His BF / Only In Ashawo House You Will Hear These / ooh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.