Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,785 members, 7,817,251 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:49 AM

George Floyd Dies After minesota Policemen Choke Him For 8 Minutes - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / George Floyd Dies After minesota Policemen Choke Him For 8 Minutes (56938 Views)

Emmanuel Odaudu: Army Releases Civilian Detained For 8 Months Over Facebook Post / Bala Haruna Dies After Swimming In Gutter Water To Celebrate Buhari Reelection? / Fight Over Consensus Candidate Delays PDP Convention For 8 Hours and Counting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: George Floyd Dies After minesota Policemen Choke Him For 8 Minutes by squad03: 11:46am On May 28, 2020
This is painful to watch.
So with all the licence guns private individuals over there have,no one could blow the knee cap off that mad cop?
He played God,he doesn't deserve to be tried.If he's not asphyxiated to death the same way then there's no Justice in the world.
Re: George Floyd Dies After minesota Policemen Choke Him For 8 Minutes by MC2021: 11:48am On May 28, 2020
what a painful way to die
Re: George Floyd Dies After minesota Policemen Choke Him For 8 Minutes by wirinet(m): 12:08pm On May 28, 2020
RealMrNigerD:

Don't be offended either but a really intelligent person doesn't make assertions he can't prove. You know nothing about me and I've got nothing to prove. But I can clearly tell you I almost certainly know more about police "brutality" on blacks that's been going on even before Trump than you do.
But, unlike you I also know when something is political. I'm intelligent enough to know that there are people who will try to play that old card to their political advantage. The problem is most of y'all can't think too deep. You're damn. Tell me how many policemen will take a picture with a cap saying "Make whites great again". Are you guys so gullible. It's all an attempt to tie what is naturally occurring to being fuelled by Trump's administration. And then they release another picture of the same man with Trump. Isn't it obvious. Just do the math already.
I am not a bot programmed by the media. I have a mind of my own and know how to self-analyze. Maybe you should start trying that too. Let me link you to data on police brutality that you won't see on the lamestream media on Google search so you'd know that there is a lot going on that the media will never report because their aim is the racial divide narrative which secures political interests leaving superficial researchers and distant observers in the dark.
There have been more white victims than blacks in police hands yet the media never reports this.
Of course I know some whites will always be toxic racists but I can assure you there are politicians taking advantage of this and manipulating the situation ON BOTH CAMPS for personal gains.

What's stopping you from linking the data?

You are arguing here, there and everywhere. You first assert that you know more about police "brutality" on blacks has been going on even before Trump, then in the same sentence say that it's the lamepress that is creating the racial divide, and that more whites suffer Police brutality than blacks.

No one is saying Police brutality started with Trump, what people are accusing Trump is not condemning it when it happens. He either shrug it off or use the both sides arguments which his supporters so love to emulate. Have you ever seen trump publicly condemn white on black violence?
Re: George Floyd Dies After minesota Policemen Choke Him For 8 Minutes by Nobody: 12:16pm On May 28, 2020
wirinet:

What's stopping you from linking the data?

You are arguing here, there and everywhere. You first assert that you know more about police "brutality" on blacks has been going on even before Trump, then in the same sentence say that it's the lamepress that is creating the racial divide, and that more whites suffer Police brutality than blacks.

No one is saying Police brutality started with Trump, what people are accusing Trump is not condemning it when it happens. He either shrug it off or use the both sides arguments which his supporters so love to emulate. Have you ever seen trump publicly condemn white on black violence?

Please reread my modified post. It will educate you better and go do your fact check. it's out there on Google already. I ain't got all the time.

Your problem is the analysis is probably too much for you. Is it too hard to get that people can tilt what obtains to a narrative that favours their agenda? Read my modified post. For one who claimed to be informed on police brutality, I'm disappointed you don't even have the data.
Re: George Floyd Dies After minesota Policemen Choke Him For 8 Minutes by wirinet(m): 12:22pm On May 28, 2020
RealMrNigerD:

Please reread my modified post. It will educate you better and go do your fact check. it's out there on Google already. I ain't got all the time.

Your problem is the analysis is probably too much for you. Is it too hard to get that people can tilt what obtains to a narrative that favours their agenda? Read my modified post. For one who claimed to be informed on police brutality, I'm disappointed you don't even have the data.

I reread the your modified post several times and I am unable to locate the link. Please highlight it so I can click on it.

No one is claiming to be informed about police brutality, only you are, and you are refusing to share that information. People are only reacting to what they see and read on social media and the news.
Re: George Floyd Dies After minesota Policemen Choke Him For 8 Minutes by Nobody: 12:36pm On May 28, 2020
wirinet:

I reread the your modified post several times and I am unable to locate the link. Please highlight it so I can click on it.

No one is claiming to be informed about police brutality, only you are, and you are refusing to share that information. People are only reacting to what they see and read on social media and the news.
Thought you were the first guy that quoted that comment, oops!

I can't get my hands right now on where the data was covered BY RACE for 2019 and previous years and I don't have time to start looking all over for it but I clearly remember it was whites highest, then blacks, then Hispanics ... and not to mention blacks commited about 55% of crimes.
Anyway if you do your proper search you'd be able to verify it and if it's a lie, I'm here for you to call me out.
You guys need to emancipate yourselves from the control of media and social media and verify everything with hard facts. That's being smart.
Re: George Floyd Dies After minesota Policemen Choke Him For 8 Minutes by DanjaNinja(m): 1:00pm On May 28, 2020
Angelfrost:

Those cops are far better trained than the ones here. They have a whole lot to lose if they try that. At least laws still work in that country... Any crowd action would have made them backtrack, call for back up, thereby saving the life of the unarmed suspect.

Please don’t be offended but your comment reflects your ignorance on American Police brutality on blacks. Again, this is not an insult but a statement of fact. It’s shows you clearly don’t know how the system works and you have never been to the US. Please note that If you value your life as a black person, never, I repeat never interfere with policy activities. You would be instantly killed.
Re: George Floyd Dies After minesota Policemen Choke Him For 8 Minutes by Angelfrost(m): 1:29pm On May 28, 2020
DanjaNinja:

Please don’t be offended but your comment reflects your ignorance on American Police brutality on blacks. Again, this is not an insult but a statement of fact. It’s shows you clearly don’t know how the system works and you have never been to the US. Please note that If you value your life as a black person, never, I repeat never interfere with policy activities. You would be instantly killed.

No offence taken sir.... Though you are wrong about my "never been to the US"! grin

The statement about interfering with police activities is a universal thing, even here in Nigeria. It just happens that Nigerians can most times unite in the face of injustice. America hasn't attained that level of unity and cohesion.

By the way, whether in Nigeria, or abroad, I avoid law enforcement like a plague!!!

1 Like

Re: George Floyd Dies After minesota Policemen Choke Him For 8 Minutes by wirinet(m): 1:40pm On May 28, 2020
RealMrNigerD:

Thought you were the first guy that quoted that comment, oops!

I can't get my hands right now on where the data was covered BY RACE for 2019 and previous years and I don't have time to start looking all over for it but I clearly remember it was whites highest, then blacks, then Hispanics ... and not to mention blacks commited about 55% of crimes.
Anyway if you do your proper search you'd be able to verify it and if it's a lie, I'm here for you to call me out.
You guys need to emancipate yourselves from the control of media and social media and verify everything with hard facts. That's being smart.

If you that made the claim don't have time to look for the source, how come you expect me to have time to look for it for you?

If blacks truly commit 55% of all crimes in the US, should that not be a source of concern for you, if you are black? Should the black academia and intelligentsia not study the root cause of the problem instead of using it as a weapon to denigrate black Americans in general?

So what do you think is responsible for the disproportionate high crime rate in black American communities, and do you think that justifies the disproportionate white on black violence that is growing in the US?
Re: George Floyd Dies After minesota Policemen Choke Him For 8 Minutes by Mbakuthegreat: 2:32pm On May 28, 2020
wirinet:

If you that made the claim don't have time to look for the source, how come you expect me to have time to look for it for you?

If blacks truly commit 55% of all crimes in the US, should that not be a source of concern for you, if you are black? Should the black academia and intelligentsia not study the root cause of the problem instead of using it as a weapon to denigrate black Americans in general?

So what do you think is responsible for the disproportionate high crime rate in black American communities, and do you think that justifies the disproportionate white on black violence that is growing in the US?

Some blacks have so low IQ that they have been led to believe its okay for themselves to be killed like dogs because blacks are commit much crime... Would you hear whites justificate their people being terrorised by muslims because they have been terrorising muslims for decades? These low IQ blacks fail to realise that even though they can have the views about black criminals that doesn't mean that they have to ally themselves with whites which most of the times they do due to inferiority complex. They fail to realise that they could easily be the victim because its as simple as that those thug police only see them as low IQ blacks that needs to be terminated.
Re: George Floyd Dies After minesota Policemen Choke Him For 8 Minutes by Mbakuthegreat: 2:46pm On May 28, 2020
U.S has now deployed its army to protect its asset.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xlzfNtOhrxI&
Re: George Floyd Dies After minesota Policemen Choke Him For 8 Minutes by Friendlyjoe: 12:50am On May 29, 2020
Aguogba:
I'm not tryna judge you here. As humans we're all guilty, including me. The essence of what I asked is to awaken your inner conscience to be one of the select few that will always be like" you know what, his/her origin, colour, name, culture and language does not matter to me"

I got your point bro. Thats the right way to LIVE. Let love lead. #peace

1 Like

Re: George Floyd Dies After minesota Policemen Choke Him For 8 Minutes by jojoseph(m): 4:49am On May 29, 2020
GingerBreadMan:
Mr.Breadman, it's so had and sad to be talking people who refused to see logics in discussions. There's no Nigerian that have spent over 20years or more in U.S. that will not agree with me. My wife and i are the reference point of discussion among our colleagues in U.S. and have nothing but respect for us. They always wondering how we made the transition because this is the initial goal of every nigerian in U.S. is to go back to their village one day.
What you guys don't know in Nigeria is that nobody owns anything in U.S. Banks owned it all, your house, cars, iPhones, the insurance and even the clothes on back is sometimes purchase on credit. That's why you have more homeless people in U.S. than Africa because 80% of people live pay check to pay check and this is main reason why your Nigerian brother in U.S. is stucked because is broke.
And about $3 you mentioned that's about 40000knaira monthly, even the Government does not pay that a month. So that's a credit to my personality. If 50% of your brothers can duplicate this in your village don't you think that will reduce unemployment and crime in your village. Because I'm creating employment in my village and not in your village.Thanks.
Re: George Floyd Dies After minesota Policemen Choke Him For 8 Minutes by Miriachi: 10:13am On May 29, 2020
D only solution to end racism against blacks anywr in d world is that Africa must b developed lk asia n india. Even as a child wn visiting relatives during holidays, each of us wr treated based on how wel placed our parents are.

1 Like

Re: George Floyd Dies After minesota Policemen Choke Him For 8 Minutes by TheStarsAlign: 2:56pm On May 29, 2020
GamalNasser:
The way that cop intentionally snuffed out the life of that black man out made sure he was doing it makes me feel this is another Democrat party operation to win black votes since the gaffe of Biden this week... There is nothing those liberals can't do

I gather they have all been dismissed

P.S

You can see how pictures of the killer cop with Trump Maga hat has surfaced now ...this is another Democrat organized Nonsense

So this your post make meaning to you. I'm sorry for you... You're simply oxyMORONIC.
Re: George Floyd Dies After minesota Policemen Choke Him For 8 Minutes by GingerBreadMan: 2:01am On May 30, 2020
jojoseph:

Mr.Breadman, it's so had and sad to be talking people who refused to see logics in discussions. There's no Nigerian that have spent over 20years or more in U.S. that will not agree with me. My wife and i are the reference point of discussion among our colleagues in U.S. and have nothing but respect for us. They always wondering how we made the transition because this is the initial goal of every nigerian in U.S. is to go back to their village one day.
What you guys don't know in Nigeria is that nobody owns anything in U.S. Banks owned it all, your house, cars, iPhones, the insurance and even the clothes on back is sometimes purchase on credit. That's why you have more homeless people in U.S. than Africa because 80% of people live pay check to pay check and this is main reason why your Nigerian brother in U.S. is stucked because is broke.
And about $3 you mentioned that's about 40000knaira monthly, even the Government does not pay that a month. So that's a credit to my personality. If 50% of your brothers can duplicate this in your village don't you think that will reduce unemployment and crime in your village. Because I'm creating employment in my village and not in your village.Thanks.
GingerBreadMan:

Good grief! This your butchered English grammar - despite having “lived” in the United States for 35 years! I can tell why you were not successful in the US.
It is NOT the goal of ALL Nigerians based in the US to return to Nigeria. Many are happy to stay/retire in the US given the very good healthcare, kids etc.
I can tell that when you were in the United States you did not have a professional job or make a lot of money through any legitimate business. It is why you went back to Nigeria in frustration and are now concocting all sorts of stories ... 40K/month is a basic salary ... $3/day - you must be running a bakery or something. Maybe you are happy with that but that cannot buy anything back in the USA grin
You have ZERO understanding of financial systems. Your mindset is like a poor African ... cash & carry. You do not understand what mortgages are cheesy
Re: George Floyd Dies After minesota Policemen Choke Him For 8 Minutes by DanjaNinja(m): 5:51am On May 30, 2020
Angelfrost:

No offence taken sir.... Though you are wrong about my "never been to the US"! grin

The statement about interfering with police activities is a universal thing, even here in Nigeria. It just happens that Nigerians can most times unite in the face of injustice. America hasn't attained that level of unity and cohesion.

By the way, whether in Nigeria, or abroad, I avoid law enforcement like a plague!!!

You have earned my respect by the way you responded to my message. Even if we don’t agree, i appreciate you are willing to listen and argue effectively.

The problem with the American Police and justice system is the unequal treatment of blacks and whites. I hired commit crimes with impunity with almost no consequence. However, innocent blacks are killed and arrested daily for no reason other than the color of their skin. It’s so bad that Black Americans avoid the police for fear of their lives.
Re: George Floyd Dies After minesota Policemen Choke Him For 8 Minutes by jojoseph(m): 6:41am On May 30, 2020
GingerBreadMan:

Mr.Breadman, I'm really sorry for your ignorance because you lack understanding on what's obtainable in the western world. Why do you have to be the voice of U.S. based Nigerians, why don't you allow them to disputes my views about America instead of wannabe like you.
As far as success in U.S. before my relocation, my wife and I built 8 bedrooms, 4 living room, 3 cars garages mansion in major city in Nigeria. I was able to achieve this because i stayed away from America credits system. The zero understanding of financial systems is what's responsible for the enslavement of your brothers in U.S. they live pay check to pay check. They cannot even dreams of relocation if they wanted to, because they lack resource to do so. As a matter of fact, my Mercedes-Benz E350 just cleared the port in Lagos yesterday. I will pay you good money to drive it to my town in southwest of Nigeria. That's if you're not going to run away with my vehicle because i know your type.
Re: George Floyd Dies After minesota Policemen Choke Him For 8 Minutes by GingerBreadMan: 6:51am On May 30, 2020
jojoseph:

Mr.Breadman, I'm really sorry for your ignorance because you lack understanding on what's obtainable in the western world. Why do you have to be the voice of U.S. based Nigerians, why don't you allow them to disputes my views about America instead of wannabe like you.
As far as success in U.S. before my relocation, my wife and I built 8 bedrooms, 4 living room, 3 cars garages mansion in major city in Nigeria. I was able to achieve this because i stayed away from America credits system. The zero understanding of financial systems is what's responsible for the enslavement of your brothers in U.S. they live pay check to pay check. They cannot even dreams of relocation if they wanted to, because they lack resource to do so. As a matter of fact, my Mercedes-Benz E350 just cleared the port in Lagos yesterday. I will pay you good money to drive it to my town in southwest of Nigeria. That's if you're not going to run away with my vehicle because i know your type.
GingerBreadMan:
You are a BIG FAT LIAR grin cheesy grin
Someone that is proud of paying his employees 3 dollars a day now claims that he owns a Mercedes.
You broke man, it is no wonder you ran away from America and now you are bragging about building a house in your village grin
A 60+ year old man like you telling shameless lies like you are still in JSS 1 grin
Next time, you wan to come up with another cock & bull story, please back it up with pictures. OK, oga Jojo??
Re: George Floyd Dies After minesota Policemen Choke Him For 8 Minutes by jojoseph(m): 7:52am On May 30, 2020
GingerBreadMan:
Mr.Breadman, you want to see the picture of my new Mercedes-Benz E350 that just cleared the port yesterday. I will do better than if you promised to serve me for a week, i will let you stay in my boy quarters because i want you to see and touch my fleets of cars. The fleet consists of R350 Mercedes-Benz, 230 compressor and new E350 Mercedes-Benz. I will give you 250k if you do not see these vehicles in my carage.My hometown is not far from Lagos. Seeing is believing. I want to go bed now because it's 11.47pm here in Los Angeles, i have been watching t.v. because of the riots in all the major cities in U.S. due to unharmed black man that was killed by the police.
Re: George Floyd Dies After minesota Policemen Choke Him For 8 Minutes by Peroh426: 8:00am On May 30, 2020
Oh my God....is it a taboo to to be an African or black race?? cry cry
Re: George Floyd Dies After minesota Policemen Choke Him For 8 Minutes by GingerBreadMan: 3:27pm On May 30, 2020
jojoseph:

Mr.Breadman, you want to see the picture of my new Mercedes-Benz E350 that just cleared the port yesterday. I will do better than if you promised to serve me for a week, i will let you stay in my boy quarters because i want you to see and touch my fleets of cars. The fleet consists of R350 Mercedes-Benz, 230 compressor and new E350 Mercedes-Benz. I will give you 250k if you do not see these vehicles in my carage.My hometown is not far from Lagos. Seeing is believing. I want to go bed now because it's 11.47pm here in Los Angeles, i have been watching t.v. because of the riots in all the major cities in U.S. due to unharmed black man that was killed by the police.
GingerBreadMan:
Maybe you can impress your village people with all your stories about so called cars in your “carage” but you do not fool anyone here. Oga jojo, pictures or else you continue with your sweet dreams grin
Re: George Floyd Dies After minesota Policemen Choke Him For 8 Minutes by Ayobami7(m): 11:09am On Jun 02, 2020
Rip

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

SHOCK As #bringbackourgirls Founder Gets A Pat On The Back From Buhari / Cook Of Esther Nnamdi-Ogbue Absconds With $6m In Cash & Jewelry / Pro-Biafra Supporters At London Hospital In Search Of Buhari (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.