Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,816 members, 7,817,376 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:14 AM

George Floyd Dies After minesota Policemen Choke Him For 8 Minutes - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / George Floyd Dies After minesota Policemen Choke Him For 8 Minutes (56940 Views)

Emmanuel Odaudu: Army Releases Civilian Detained For 8 Months Over Facebook Post / Bala Haruna Dies After Swimming In Gutter Water To Celebrate Buhari Reelection? / Fight Over Consensus Candidate Delays PDP Convention For 8 Hours and Counting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: George Floyd Dies After minesota Policemen Choke Him For 8 Minutes by Nobody: 10:20am On May 27, 2020
dangoteinlaw:
Rip

Please elaborate on this photo, I need to know what country it’s from and the story behind it, thanks
Re: George Floyd Dies After minesota Policemen Choke Him For 8 Minutes by thatthing111(m): 10:26am On May 27, 2020
jojoseph:
This is one of the reasons why some of us try to discourage some misguided youths who are bend on migrating to U.S. and Canada at all costs. Youths who are ready to trade thier freedom in Nigeria to slavery and humiliation in these foreign countries in the name there's no 24/7 electricity, no healthcare, no good roads, no good education and all excuse in the world to escape their responsibilities to their people. And most of them don't pay any taxes to the government.
Ask the generation that left Nigeria in the 70s 80s 90s 2000s, they are still going through the same humiliation and slavery that you're witnessing in the media today. These Nigerians are stocked over there and lack resources to relocate back to Nigeria. These white people are evil to the highest order. Please take it from someone that spent 35years in U.S. before relocating back to Nigeria.

35 years? Wow! That's almost more the years I have spent on this Earth. And to relocate back to Nigeria? That's interesting. My aunt has spent 38 years over there too, and she really wishes she could relocate, but when she hears about all the bad things happening in Naija, she isn't encouraged. And i can see you live in Ibadan...same with me. That's interesting. I hope settling down in Ibadan has been great. I love the city too.

1 Like

Re: George Floyd Dies After minesota Policemen Choke Him For 8 Minutes by Femeto: 10:31am On May 27, 2020
Fear police pass theif.
Re: George Floyd Dies After minesota Policemen Choke Him For 8 Minutes by Alajiki(m): 10:32am On May 27, 2020
GamalNasser:
The way that cop intentionally snuffed out the life of that black man out made sure he was doing it makes me feel this is another Democrat party operation to win black votes since the gaffe of Biden this week... There is nothing those liberals can't do

I gather they have all been dismissed

P.S

You can see how pictures of the killer cop with Trump Maga hat has surfaced now ...this is another Democrat organized Nonsense

The question is: is the picture a fabrication?

Would you ever pray that any of your loved ones dies of police brutality anywhere in the world?

2 Likes

Re: George Floyd Dies After minesota Policemen Choke Him For 8 Minutes by k2money(m): 10:33am On May 27, 2020
I pity those who who think the white religion is good for them and going against their own faith. This people don't see us as human.

3 Likes

Re: George Floyd Dies After minesota Policemen Choke Him For 8 Minutes by pquaver(m): 10:44am On May 27, 2020
GamalNasser:

He is of Hawaiian decent
But his Name is Chu or Chao? DO Hawaiian bear such names?
Re: George Floyd Dies After minesota Policemen Choke Him For 8 Minutes by chosenwan1(m): 10:48am On May 27, 2020
Keep deceiving yourself, don't the African Americans see how African countries are run. People don't know that our inability to govern our territory here in Africa has reinforced racism. After all, they know African Americans would rather die over there than here, if Africa do not get her Affairs in order. The chinese would dish out similar treatment to Africans on their own soil.

Ayo8:
Majority of the slave trade deals occurred in West Africa...I think its time we introduce some kind of re-settlement scheme for African Americans willing to return to their origin...

To all the African Americans out there.... Come back home, We love you!

We can build a better society for ourselves...A society free from racism...

PS: This was Amy Cooper's plans for chris cooper when she placed a call to the cops....

1 Like

Re: George Floyd Dies After minesota Policemen Choke Him For 8 Minutes by knowledgeable: 10:48am On May 27, 2020
HarunaWest:
Crazy shiii ah swear..Very callous racists.
Dont blame them though, Africa failed

The raw truth?. Nigeria failed & Africa failed with her. Yoruba/Hausa/Fulani failed Nigeria and failed the whole black race. Any other narrative other than this, then know that the black race haven't even started to scratch the surface of their solutions.

1 Like

Re: George Floyd Dies After minesota Policemen Choke Him For 8 Minutes by Nobody: 10:50am On May 27, 2020
GamalNasser:
The way that cop intentionally snuffed out the life of that black man out made sure he was doing it makes me feel this is another Democrat party operation to win black votes since the gaffe of Biden this week... There is nothing those liberals can't do

P.S

You can see how pictures of the killer cop with Trump Maga hat has surfaced now ...this is another Democrat organized Nonsense

You're so darn right! DemoNcrats -souless beings will do anything to tarnish Trump's image. Just look how stupid the plot is. Make whites great again indeed! Heartless Idiots.

1 Like

Re: George Floyd Dies After minesota Policemen Choke Him For 8 Minutes by Nobody: 10:51am On May 27, 2020
Alajiki:

The question is: is the picture a fabrication?

Would you ever pray that any of your loved ones dies of police brutality anywhere in the world?

What exactly does your question mean.
Re: George Floyd Dies After minesota Policemen Choke Him For 8 Minutes by tatatar: 10:55am On May 27, 2020
GamalNasser:
[s]The way that cop intentionally snuffed out the life of that black man out made sure he was doing it makes me feel this is another Democrat party operation to win black votes since the gaffe of Biden this week... There is nothing those liberals can't do

P.S

You can see how pictures of the killer cop with Trump Maga hat has surfaced now ...this is another Democrat organized Nonsense[/s]
You Igbos are just irritating angry

6 Likes

Re: George Floyd Dies After minesota Policemen Choke Him For 8 Minutes by GamalNasser: 10:57am On May 27, 2020
tatatar:

You Igbos are just irritating angry

Gerrout My Muslim guy.
Re: George Floyd Dies After minesota Policemen Choke Him For 8 Minutes by LandMann: 11:03am On May 27, 2020
GamalNasser:

P.S

You are disgusting bro.... A man was intentionally killed by some racist cop and all you think of is the killing is politically motivated...

In your almighty wisdom, the democrats sent the four cops to kill the black man abi?

You are disgusting sir.

I pray you don't occupy any important position anywhere in the world otherwise you will leave real issues and start chasing shadows.

You are repulsive and disgusting.

1 Like

Re: George Floyd Dies After minesota Policemen Choke Him For 8 Minutes by romenna: 11:09am On May 27, 2020
TrollKiller:
take the same white man to Africa and you see my black brothers and sisters treating them like gods

sad.

very, very sad
but even the blacks in America racially abuses Africans too.
why should we hold brief for them?
to ur tent'o'israel
Re: George Floyd Dies After minesota Policemen Choke Him For 8 Minutes by HoliMaree: 11:11am On May 27, 2020
A White person can't like a black one. They are only deceiving you when they appear nice and polite towards u. Inside their heart is intense passionate hatred for u. They think you're a Monkey and u should be living in a Zoo. Some blacks like to deceive themselves that White people like them, u are only being foooolish, they hate u with passion.

3 Likes

Re: George Floyd Dies After minesota Policemen Choke Him For 8 Minutes by Nostradamus: 11:12am On May 27, 2020
The story is the same all over the world!!

The police force is always an accursed unit!
Re: George Floyd Dies After minesota Policemen Choke Him For 8 Minutes by Aguogba(m): 11:14am On May 27, 2020
Friendlyjoe:
Damnnn

I feel for the black race.
They dont love Us. Atleast lets love ourselfs.

#BlackLivesMatter
look around you first. Do you love all Nigerians around you with equal measure? That's a good way to start.
undecided

1 Like

Re: George Floyd Dies After minesota Policemen Choke Him For 8 Minutes by Nobody: 11:14am On May 27, 2020
LandMann:
GamalNasser...
No he's not disgusting. You guys don't know what these democrats do in their desperation but since you've been fed by CNN... too bad you'll never know.

Think of one thing tho, what ordinary policeman allows himself to be caught on camera killing an innocent citizen if not an organised plot playing out to feed the narrative of racism under Trump, then showing him in another pic wearing make whites great again? Just think deep before you answer.

1 Like

Re: George Floyd Dies After minesota Policemen Choke Him For 8 Minutes by HoliMaree: 11:15am On May 27, 2020
DuwaRepublic:

Please elaborate on this photo, I need to know what country it’s from and the story behind it, thanks

It's a real photo that went viral last year. It happened in South Africa, in a school and it was the class teacher who decided to segregate the Blacks from White kids. She was later sacked after backlash

1 Like

Re: George Floyd Dies After minesota Policemen Choke Him For 8 Minutes by Nobody: 11:16am On May 27, 2020
maoolakanm:
I think Mr Trump has given the marching order to execute any black man challenging any white man in America.If he gets a second term then IT IS FINISHED for African-Americans.

I think y'all should stop watching CNN and all leftist media outlets.
Re: George Floyd Dies After minesota Policemen Choke Him For 8 Minutes by xcabczyxabczzzz: 11:18am On May 27, 2020
Angelfrost:

As in... That's the part that shocked me. People actually stood by, took pictures, even filmed this broad daylight murder! Where is their humanity??!

After, una go tell me say these foreigners get sense...

Let me see how police, soldiers, even SARS go get mind to off person pikin like this in public, and go scot free. Never!!!
I tell you bros, boiz go stone them straight up.
Re: George Floyd Dies After minesota Policemen Choke Him For 8 Minutes by GamalNasser: 11:25am On May 27, 2020
RealMrNigerD:

No he's not disgusting. You guys don't know what these democrats do in their desperation but since you've been fed by CNN... too bad you'll never know.

Think of one thing tho, what ordinary policeman allows himself to be caught on camera killing an innocent citizen if not an organised plot playing out to feed the narrative of racism under Trump, then showing him in another pic wearing make whites great again? Just think deep before you answer.

They don't understand , if you watch the video the cop clearly wanted to be filmed , he kept making gesticulation that showed he was enjoying every moment of it , at one point I said I hope this guy is not mentally sick then I realized it could be a democrat propaganda operation only for me to wake up and see pictures of him everywhere wearing a Maga looking cap .
Re: George Floyd Dies After minesota Policemen Choke Him For 8 Minutes by softset: 11:26am On May 27, 2020
Be careful what you post online ... this is insensitive...it could hunt you later

Freddykrueger:
These black guys should start killing these white crackers all over the US. There's no ending racism, the only way to balance the scale is for blacks to hate whites and start stalking, cornering and killing them.
Re: George Floyd Dies After minesota Policemen Choke Him For 8 Minutes by Nobody: 11:28am On May 27, 2020
GamalNasser:

They don't understand , if you watch the video the cop clearly wanted to be filmed , he kept making gesticulation that showed he was enjoying every moment of it , at one point I said I hope this guy is not mentally sick then I realized it could be a democrat propaganda operation only for me to wake up and see pictures of him everywhere wearing a Maga looking cap .

Even before I saw the pic, I knew it was DemoNcrats at work. Then they eventually gave themselves away with the pic. Couldn't even cover their tracks. Made it so obvious it was their plot.
So sad how uniformed, illogical and sentimental our naija brothers are. Look at them quoting you everywhere.

1 Like

Re: George Floyd Dies After minesota Policemen Choke Him For 8 Minutes by Nobody: 11:29am On May 27, 2020
waledeji:
Your case is irredeemable, you always act as if you are the first son of Donald Trump

What's your problem sef
He's stating simple truth tho. if only y'all knew what's really going on.
Re: George Floyd Dies After minesota Policemen Choke Him For 8 Minutes by Nobody: 11:31am On May 27, 2020
RHIDOH91:

What exactly are you talking about, Trump white supremacist ideology is boosting this racists egos.
Stop watching CNN. isn't it obvious how intentional this video was, an obvious set up by DemoNcrats to sway black voters for Biden
Re: George Floyd Dies After minesota Policemen Choke Him For 8 Minutes by Nobody: 11:34am On May 27, 2020
OpinionCounts:
Democrats are extremely Evil, satanic and Demonic....they will do anything and everything to sway black voters to their side and win an election..But God is greater than any man.

Only very few will understand what happened there.
Only a few of us really do, bro. How sad!
Re: George Floyd Dies After minesota Policemen Choke Him For 8 Minutes by planetx: 11:54am On May 27, 2020
And this is the same America Nigerians humiliate themselves at the embassy just to get a visa, talked to rudely by the white VO's. Then you will read ignorant comments on NL about American cops and when you try to tell them how brutal American cops are especially towards blacks they say you are lying.

1 Like

Re: George Floyd Dies After minesota Policemen Choke Him For 8 Minutes by Koko1119: 11:57am On May 27, 2020
Is not d white pple fault is d black pple fault.
Re: George Floyd Dies After minesota Policemen Choke Him For 8 Minutes by djgreenland(m): 11:58am On May 27, 2020
Depressed101:
Just after #AmyCopper trended on Twitter, #BlackliveMatter trended worldwide garnering more than 500k tweets in less than 12hours.

In this video A white man is captured on Camera holding an armless black man in handcuffs to a disturbing chokehold until he passes out despite onlookers plee to let him go as he didn't pose any treat.
Watch the video here :
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v6wY3bQqBo8

Picture 1: judge Floyd the man who was murdered by the cop in broad day light

Picture 2: the white Cop holding him in a chokehold amid plees from unlookers

Picture 3: two other white cops holding the victim down, and hiding from camera
Security officials treat us bad outside our country, even the ones in our country treat us bad... Where do we run to

Me that wants to travel out, I gats rethink this whole thing oo.

2 Likes

Re: George Floyd Dies After minesota Policemen Choke Him For 8 Minutes by Mbakuthegreat: 12:12pm On May 27, 2020
GamalNasser:

P.S

Low IQ is the biggest reasons blacks suffer all over the world, you just proved it. I wished we could kill all low iq blacks like you, your kind are the reason we suffer.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

SHOCK As #bringbackourgirls Founder Gets A Pat On The Back From Buhari / Cook Of Esther Nnamdi-Ogbue Absconds With $6m In Cash & Jewelry / Pro-Biafra Supporters At London Hospital In Search Of Buhari (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.