Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:51 AM

Scam Alert!! Beware Of The Petty Thieves Herein! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Scam Alert!! Beware Of The Petty Thieves Herein! (690 Views)

Benin Ekiosa Market Fire: Thieves Return Stolen Items / Scam Alert! Beware Of Kwikcash. / Petty Theft At Shoprite Checkout Points, My Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Scam Alert!! Beware Of The Petty Thieves Herein! by gloyal: 8:40am On May 27, 2020
Most of you may be familiar with the name BranddesignerH... The fiverr teacher and logo designer, whose advertisement is almost on every front-page topic.

You're all going to fall for his cheap scams.

He is the same busted thief as KKEVIN.
You can search the whole of this forum for his details including..

1. Phone numbers — 08039398066, 09072270602, 07044776507

2. Email — Kevinekalu@gmail.com

3. Bank details — 0241494263 | Kevin Egbuta Kalu | GTB

He's completely good for nothing. He's not a logo designer, He is not into anything other than scamming. You can search the whole of this forum using the details above and you'll find millions of negative reviews about this thief. The best part is that he blocks you once he gets hold of your money. So patronize his cheap lies at your own detriment.

Spread the message. Nobody deserves to fall for this thief. He is an ordinary street pickpocket parading as a legitimate hustler.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Scam Alert!! Beware Of The Petty Thieves Herein! by temblor1(m): 8:45am On May 27, 2020
Quite informative.
Re: Scam Alert!! Beware Of The Petty Thieves Herein! by MxxM: 9:01am On May 27, 2020
I serve with the dss IT unit and a quick run on the details you have provided, reveals Mr. Kalu's personal details. Including residence in Rivers and Abia States Nigeria. We also have his personal images and documents.

With sufficient evidence, members of nairaland can bring such people (if guilty) to justice by reporting to relevant authorities as such cases are cases of fraud, and can be measured along with "yahoo" and cyber crime.

You can continue to warn the public against fraudsters especially when you have reasonable evidence. But in case you have something real that you want to push forward, you can get justice when you report to the relevant authorities even though it's a matter of 500 naira.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Scam Alert!! Beware Of The Petty Thieves Herein! by ODJ123(m): 9:03am On May 27, 2020
thanks for info...
meanwhile check my SIG
Re: Scam Alert!! Beware Of The Petty Thieves Herein! by sholatech(m): 9:14am On May 27, 2020
MxxM:
I serve with the dss IT unit and a quick run on the details you have provided, reveals Mr. Kalu's personal details. Including residence in Rivers and Abia States Nigeria. We also have his personal images and documents.

With sufficient evidence, members of nairaland can bring such people (if guilty) to justice by reporting to relevant authorities as such cases are cases of fraud, and can be measured along with "yahoo" and cyber crime.

You can continue to warn the public against fraudsters especially when you have reasonable evidence. But in case you have something real that you want to push forward, you can get justice when you report to the relevant authorities even though it's a matter of 500 naira.

Thanks MXXM for this. Seems we have hope in getting justice!

Is there any email address for DSS that we can report some of these nairaland scammers that disappeared after taking monies, backed with evidences? I for one have some to report, as they deactivated after collecting sums without delivering the promised goods/services.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Scam Alert!! Beware Of The Petty Thieves Herein! by oghenemoney(m): 8:53am On Jun 05, 2020
MxxM:

I have sent you a PM
Re: Scam Alert!! Beware Of The Petty Thieves Herein! by Morikaih: 11:51am On Jun 09, 2020
Hello SIr,

I just found this post , this same guy collected money from me since March without turning back

i have reported his act to Nigeria Police Fraud unit and i hope they act fast to protect others from his dubious activities

Kevin Egbuta Kalu

please lets create awareness on any platform we can use , it is disappointing that Nairaland is harboring someone like this

Seun has refused to act on this fraudulent act...........
Re: Scam Alert!! Beware Of The Petty Thieves Herein! by Olayinka777(m): 12:31pm On Jun 09, 2020
MxxM:

Thanks Boss! We need people like u on this forum,who will be helping us to bring fraudulent people like this to book.

I would also send u a dm. I also have a case of fruad against me not on Nairaland though.
Re: Scam Alert!! Beware Of The Petty Thieves Herein! by eksammy(m): 9:41pm On Jun 19, 2020
Oh wow im happy for this thread. This same Kevin has scammed me too.

I saw his advert for logo and asked him to do one for me. After paying him last week on the 12th he has been to busy with all manner of stories.

We need to make this internet space and nairaland safer. I am ready to report him if i know how to.

Meanwhile can we please pupulate his dossier by narrating our ordeals here with him. That can serve as evidence to nail him.

(1) (Reply)

How To Make #250 Continuously With #0 Starting Fee. / #5000 - #10,000 Per Week / Say No to Loan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.