Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,598 members, 7,827,252 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:40 AM

Craziest Thing You Have Done - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Craziest Thing You Have Done (1624 Views)

Most Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done / What's The craziest Thing Someone Has Ever Done For You Out Of Love? / Valentine: What Is The Craziest Thing You Have Done For Love? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Craziest Thing You Have Done by Nobody: 9:19am On May 27, 2020
this isn't to repeat a thread that already existed . . . grin

This is slightly different . . .

What is the craziest thing u have done to get the attention of someone you are fallen . . .

You desperately need the guy/girl to notice u and give u the DAMN attention

So . . . let it roll peeps tongue

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Craziest Thing You Have Done by Vulcanheph(m): 9:27am On May 27, 2020
Are you sure you want to know?

2 Likes

Re: Craziest Thing You Have Done by Holumhidey(m): 9:32am On May 27, 2020
I bought money......

1 Like

Re: Craziest Thing You Have Done by ABLESOFT2(m): 10:21am On May 27, 2020
Wat Going To Apen Will Apen I'm Cuming Bck
Re: Craziest Thing You Have Done by StubbornGENIUS: 2:03pm On May 27, 2020
It's so crazy that i can't get myself to type it
Re: Craziest Thing You Have Done by Fidelismaria: 2:22pm On May 27, 2020
Typing....
Re: Craziest Thing You Have Done by crispyJ: 8:31pm On May 29, 2020
StubbornGENIUS:
It's so crazy that i can't get myself to type it

common bro share it's a faceless forum... just don't call names you're safe.. cool cool
Re: Craziest Thing You Have Done by paulolee(m): 8:35pm On May 29, 2020
waa still a teen....stole my dad expensive perfume dt was gifted to him by an Italian friend dt jus returned...baff d perfume n went ahead to visit her, she loved it and ask me to buy d sam type for her and d second wahala na wen i come back kum meet my dad for outside, i off the shirt make d old man for no code bt as i waka pass am na betta slap 4 d back of my head him take welcome me...gat explain how my body get same smell with him Italian spray..

6 Likes

Re: Craziest Thing You Have Done by Vickho6(m): 8:42pm On May 29, 2020
paulolee:
waa still a teen....stole my dad expensive perfume dt was gifted to him by an Italian friend dt jus returned...baff d perfume n went ahead to visit her, she loved it and ask me to buy d sam type for her and d second wahala na wen i come back kum meet my dad for outside, i off the shirt make d old man for no code bt as i waka pass am na betta slap 4 d back of my head him take welcome me...gat explain how my body get same smell with him Italian spray..

Funny u,,, so crazy indewd

1 Like

Re: Craziest Thing You Have Done by Vickho6(m): 8:43pm On May 29, 2020
Mine;; I will tell u very soon
Re: Craziest Thing You Have Done by vanida6: 8:49pm On May 29, 2020
smiley
Re: Craziest Thing You Have Done by CallMeGrace(f): 8:56pm On May 29, 2020
I asked a guy out..
I will never do that again cheesy

1 Like

Re: Craziest Thing You Have Done by Premiumwriter: 8:57pm On May 29, 2020
Wait mk I go form one

1 Like

Re: Craziest Thing You Have Done by beatific: 11:15pm On May 29, 2020
CallMeGrace:
I asked a guy out..

why?
it's cool you don't have to feel bad about anything ... sincerely speaking all my life I've never talked to a girl, but they keep asking me out, i don't see anything bad in it .. still single though smiley

2 Likes

Re: Craziest Thing You Have Done by Biodun1929(m): 12:25am On May 30, 2020
paulolee:

grin
Re: Craziest Thing You Have Done by kayo80(m): 12:28am On May 30, 2020
CallMeGrace:
I asked a guy out..

Interesting. I would love to hear the full gist
Re: Craziest Thing You Have Done by CallMeGrace(f): 8:59am On May 30, 2020
beatific:

why?
it's cool you don't have to feel bad about anything ... sincerely speaking all my life I've never talked to a girl, but they keep asking me out, i don't see anything bad in it .. still single though smiley
Actually I find nothing bad in it also, and I believe there is no crime in pouring out your feelings , but the way guys take this isn't funny, they believe one is cheap or something. Their reaction tells it all.
Re: Craziest Thing You Have Done by cassbeat(m): 4:08pm On May 30, 2020
CallMeGrace:

Actually I find nothing bad in it also, and I believe there is not crime pouring out your feelings , but the ways guys take this isn't funny, they believe one is cheap or something.there reactions tells it all.
No mind them jare... Ask me out and you will spot the difference.....
Re: Craziest Thing You Have Done by Ghozky(m): 5:23am On Jun 01, 2020
CallMeGrace:

Actually I find nothing bad in it also, and I believe there is no crime in pouring out your feelings , but the way guys take this isn't funny, they believe one is cheap or something. Their reaction tells it all.

No mind some Naija Guys.
Do you know that, in Australia it's normal for girls to ask a guy out.
Re: Craziest Thing You Have Done by jorion(m): 5:27am On Jun 01, 2020
CallMeGrace:
I asked a guy out..

Not the worst thing in the world except the guy is a jackass.
Re: Craziest Thing You Have Done by Nobody: 5:57am On Jun 01, 2020
CallMeGrace:
I asked a guy out.. I will never do that again cheesy
Actually not a bad thing.
Re: Craziest Thing You Have Done by Nobody: 6:00am On Jun 01, 2020
PrecioussB:
this isn't to repeat a thread that already existed . . . grin

This is slightly different . . .

What is the craziest thing u have done to get the attention of someone you are fallen . . .

You desperately need the guy/girl to notice u and give u the DAMN attention

So . . . let it roll peeps tongue
U didn't tell us yours
Re: Craziest Thing You Have Done by Aksnoopy: 8:43am On Jun 01, 2020
Hiding under the bed, while my dad was booking his side chick. I realised that very day that my old boy is a bad fvcker!
Re: Craziest Thing You Have Done by tegaofficial10(m): 8:48am On Jun 01, 2020
CallMeGrace:
I asked a guy out.. I will never do that again cheesy
Its not that bad, most guys actually appreciate this gesture.

(1) (Reply)

Married Man In Makurdi Sets Himself & Side Chick Ablaze / Whatsapp Sex Adult Tv Channel / This Is Why Your Crush HARDLY Pick Your Calls Or Reply Your Messages.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.