Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,181 members, 7,818,571 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:02 PM

3 Decomposing Bodies Found In Delta Bush (Graphic Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 3 Decomposing Bodies Found In Delta Bush (Graphic Photos) (55492 Views)

Two Dead Bodies Found Inside A Casket In Anambra With An Inscription(Graphics). / Dead Bodies Found In Chokocho River, Etche Rivers State (Graphic Photos) / Police Recover Harvested Corpse Of A Woman From Delta Bush (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3 Decomposing Bodies Found In Delta Bush (Graphic Photos) by TheSourcerer: 1:03pm On May 27, 2020
dangermouse:
HE will surely get to u in HIS own time just like Saul, though u might not share same grace with him. I only pray it wount be late by then. Reject the ruler of the earth and his works.
I didn't expect this many mentions , I only made it clear my stance on religion
Re: 3 Decomposing Bodies Found In Delta Bush (Graphic Photos) by Jakemedg(m): 1:03pm On May 27, 2020
TheSourcerer:
you recall the black guy chocked to death by Cops , yeah he was very confident in God for Safety too , but is it a god that couldn't save thousands , my apologies millions of Jews (his people) from been killed the same one that will save Nigerians?
So in essence what you are trying to say is that .....? Don't be afraid complete your statement . Be straight forward

1 Like

Re: 3 Decomposing Bodies Found In Delta Bush (Graphic Photos) by gloyal: 1:04pm On May 27, 2020
Capslocked
All the posts I made about this man was deleted, across all threads.
The thread I created where the DSS man picked up his details has also been deleted.

The screenshot of my ban by anti-spam bot was in his thread about being a fiverr guy. I exposed him for being a thief, and I think he reported all my posts and I was banned after they were deleted.

1 Like

Re: 3 Decomposing Bodies Found In Delta Bush (Graphic Photos) by Agugbadin: 1:04pm On May 27, 2020
Until when herdsmen are evacuated from the the bushes in that local government we are likely going to continue to see such ugly scenarios.
Re: 3 Decomposing Bodies Found In Delta Bush (Graphic Photos) by TheSourcerer: 1:04pm On May 27, 2020
dangermouse:
its apalling that u are telling us about a God u claim not to know. Gods way are not the way of men. Peace n may u find ur way to ur maker.
and may you find your way to yours too
Re: 3 Decomposing Bodies Found In Delta Bush (Graphic Photos) by TheSourcerer: 1:05pm On May 27, 2020
gloyal:
Capslocked
All the posts I made about this man was deleted, across all threads.
The thread I created where the DSS man picked up his details has also been deleted.

The screenshot of my ban by anti-spam bot was in his thread about being a fiverr guy. I exposed him for being a thief, and I think he reported all my posts and I was banned after they were deleted.
CAPSLOCKED

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 3 Decomposing Bodies Found In Delta Bush (Graphic Photos) by TheSourcerer: 1:06pm On May 27, 2020
Jakemedg:
So in essence what you are trying to say is that .....? Don't be afraid complete your statement . Be straight forward
There is No God

Thank you that was reliving. ♥️
Re: 3 Decomposing Bodies Found In Delta Bush (Graphic Photos) by CAPSLOCKED: 1:08pm On May 27, 2020
TheSourcerer:
CAPSLOCKED
I SEE. THANK YOU.

1 Like

Re: 3 Decomposing Bodies Found In Delta Bush (Graphic Photos) by TheSourcerer: 1:09pm On May 27, 2020
McGg:

The words of wisdom
explains why the so many hate and mentions in few minutes literally rapidly typing for my head
Re: 3 Decomposing Bodies Found In Delta Bush (Graphic Photos) by TheSourcerer: 1:09pm On May 27, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

I SEE. THANK YOU.
Anytime
Re: 3 Decomposing Bodies Found In Delta Bush (Graphic Photos) by canDy4eva(f): 1:11pm On May 27, 2020
dangermouse:
its apalling that u are telling us about a God u claim not to know. Gods way are not the way of men. Peace n may u find ur way to ur maker.

God bless you for being this calm...
Re: 3 Decomposing Bodies Found In Delta Bush (Graphic Photos) by hyperflex(m): 1:13pm On May 27, 2020
Be grateful for the positive reality that you wake up to. Cuz the opposite is a murderous and unforgiving one
Re: 3 Decomposing Bodies Found In Delta Bush (Graphic Photos) by valentinos22(m): 1:14pm On May 27, 2020
TheSourcerer:
you recall the black guy chocked to death by Cops , yeah he was very confident in God for Safety too , but is it a god that couldn't save thousands , my apologies millions of Jews (his people) from been killed the same one that will save Nigerians?
How do u manufacture ur blood?
But why blood? Why not fuel?

U can actually share ur situation here ...advice will come to u....instead of u to gradually drift into commitng suicide as ur level of frustration is to high now!
Re: 3 Decomposing Bodies Found In Delta Bush (Graphic Photos) by canDy4eva(f): 1:14pm On May 27, 2020
TheSourcerer:

... Yet you hid your face in shame and fear at the mention of COVID 19!

I PITY YOU!

What has your science done so far?
Re: 3 Decomposing Bodies Found In Delta Bush (Graphic Photos) by canDy4eva(f): 1:15pm On May 27, 2020
Bola146:
It's only God's safety that is sure

You can say that again...

God bless you
Re: 3 Decomposing Bodies Found In Delta Bush (Graphic Photos) by majamajic(m): 1:15pm On May 27, 2020
TheSourcerer:

U mean god , not God
Re: 3 Decomposing Bodies Found In Delta Bush (Graphic Photos) by TheSourcerer: 1:16pm On May 27, 2020
majamajic:

U mean god , not God
which do you serve?
Re: 3 Decomposing Bodies Found In Delta Bush (Graphic Photos) by Eastside22(m): 1:16pm On May 27, 2020
TheSourcerer:
If you don't believe in God while not just keep it to yourself
I have observe must of your comments here,you're always looking for opportunity to talk bad about Christianity
Are you not tired
Re: 3 Decomposing Bodies Found In Delta Bush (Graphic Photos) by Jakemedg(m): 1:17pm On May 27, 2020
TheSourcerer:
There is No God

Thank you that was reliving. ♥️

Well that's your opinion .For me GOD exist and I believe GOD exist .Sorry if i may have dissappointed you
Re: 3 Decomposing Bodies Found In Delta Bush (Graphic Photos) by TheSourcerer: 1:17pm On May 27, 2020
canDy4eva:

... Yet you hid your face in shame and fear at the mention of COVID 19!

I PITY YOU!

What has your science done so far?
Re: 3 Decomposing Bodies Found In Delta Bush (Graphic Photos) by dangermouse(m): 1:17pm On May 27, 2020
TheSourcerer:
I didn't expect this many mentions , I only made it clear my stance on religion
Albeit wrong. Look arround u, frm animals, humans, the vegetations to the galaxy and the milky way. Sturdy the harmony that coexists amongst them. U can only deduct an intelligenw being behind it all and acknowledge Him. When u get to find the truth, u will surely get to learn why the world is as it is today. Until then bro, stop misleading people.
Re: 3 Decomposing Bodies Found In Delta Bush (Graphic Photos) by TheSourcerer: 1:18pm On May 27, 2020
Jakemedg:

Well that's your opinion .For me GOD exist and I believe GOD exist .Sorry if i may have dissappointed you
a little but at least it relaxed me saying it , but haha didn't expect the backlash
Re: 3 Decomposing Bodies Found In Delta Bush (Graphic Photos) by Vickho6(m): 1:19pm On May 27, 2020
Chai,, this is beyond wickedness..
Nemesis will surely catch up on d culprit ...

I feel for their parent oooo
Re: 3 Decomposing Bodies Found In Delta Bush (Graphic Photos) by TheSourcerer: 1:19pm On May 27, 2020
dangermouse:
Albeit wrong. Look arround u, frm animals, humans, the vegetations to the galaxy and the milky way. Sturdy the harmony that coexists amongst them. U can only deduct an intelligenw being behind it all and acknowledge Him. When u get to find the truth, u will surely get to learn why the world is as it is today. Until then bro, stop misleading people.
do you have answers to all that ? Until then stop misleading people it's David's God
Re: 3 Decomposing Bodies Found In Delta Bush (Graphic Photos) by TheSourcerer: 1:20pm On May 27, 2020
valentinos22:

How do u manufacture ur blood?
But why blood? Why not fuel?

U can actually share ur situation here ...advice will come to u....instead of u to gradually drift into commitng suicide as ur level of frustration is to high now!
probably need more milk in my tea ♥️
Re: 3 Decomposing Bodies Found In Delta Bush (Graphic Photos) by dangermouse(m): 1:22pm On May 27, 2020
TheSourcerer:
and may you find your way to yours too
Thanks bro. Its the highest prayer one can pray for another. Seek ye the kingdom of God and everyother thing would be added unto u...
Re: 3 Decomposing Bodies Found In Delta Bush (Graphic Photos) by TheSourcerer: 1:22pm On May 27, 2020
Eastside22:

If you don't believe in God while not just keep it to yourself
I have observe must of your comments here,you're always looking for opportunity to talk bad about Christianity
Are you not tired
what?,! You obviously didn't go through my thread I literally give zero fvcks about a god or your god
Re: 3 Decomposing Bodies Found In Delta Bush (Graphic Photos) by TheSourcerer: 1:22pm On May 27, 2020
dangermouse:
Thanks bro. Its the highest prayer one can pray for another. Seek ye the kingdom of God and everyother thing would be added unto u...
♥️♥️
Re: 3 Decomposing Bodies Found In Delta Bush (Graphic Photos) by dangermouse(m): 1:25pm On May 27, 2020
TheSourcerer:
do you have answers to all that ? Until then stop misleading people it's David's God
send me a dm we need to talk n maybe find the answers u seek. I was once like u bro.
Re: 3 Decomposing Bodies Found In Delta Bush (Graphic Photos) by stanliwise(m): 1:25pm On May 27, 2020
joshepade:
The world is no longer safe to live in.
Humans are becoming terrible on a daily basis!
Because of money and fame, we have many betrayals and stabbers!
And believe me, things can't be better, it can only get worse. That's the destiny of this world.
Heaven is the only place of assured rest and Only Jesus leads there.
Don't joke with your soul, the Earth's no longer safe
Nigeria is not safe to live in any more

1 Like

Re: 3 Decomposing Bodies Found In Delta Bush (Graphic Photos) by Nmezor(f): 1:27pm On May 27, 2020
Really terrible
Re: 3 Decomposing Bodies Found In Delta Bush (Graphic Photos) by TheSourcerer: 1:28pm On May 27, 2020
dangermouse:
send me a dm we need to talk n maybe find the answers u seek. I was once like u bro.
I doubt it , I was born Atheist , then became a christain (falls of life) , but I stood up, started thinking straight again , read the Bible twice , I was literally preaching and regretfully even converted 6 of my then colleuges (all law students)

On my death bed or chocking , I WOULD NOT HOPE FOR GODS HELP

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Difference Between Nigerian Policemen And Canadian Policemen In Pictures / Angry Youths Attack SHOPRITE WARRI (Pictures) / Guards Flee As Nigerians Rescue Their Colleague During Assault In Germany.Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.