Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,157 members, 7,818,503 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:29 PM

3 Decomposing Bodies Found In Delta Bush (Graphic Photos) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 3 Decomposing Bodies Found In Delta Bush (Graphic Photos) (55489 Views)

Two Dead Bodies Found Inside A Casket In Anambra With An Inscription(Graphics). / Dead Bodies Found In Chokocho River, Etche Rivers State (Graphic Photos) / Police Recover Harvested Corpse Of A Woman From Delta Bush (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3 Decomposing Bodies Found In Delta Bush (Graphic Photos) by dangermouse(m): 2:41pm On May 27, 2020
Xioxing:
about you.... You should be careful who you called God!! Cause your Bible god nymphidis(Yahweh)has been disowned by his father(God almighty) and you should be careful not to follow and worship a disowned son unless you are ready to face the consequences!!!
. And who is the father of Yahweh that disowned Him? Resist the ruler of this world n all his works bro n set urself free from his manipulations and lies.
Re: 3 Decomposing Bodies Found In Delta Bush (Graphic Photos) by Xioxing: 2:44pm On May 27, 2020
dangermouse:
. Isnt it obvious to u that the earth was created long b4 the first man? And long b4 moses wrote the account of creation in Genesis. The seven days recorded by him is not days as we know it but more like periods or seasons. He merely captured the periods of creation recorded as days, which was lost in literal transation. As regards to ur question, God in His infinite wisdom might have created plants which feeds firstly and foremostly on manure n water b4 sunlight, then adding sunlight which is beneficial to all things He created.
Moses was deceived by Faulkin (Jesus Christ) who is also Muhammad and then 60% of the Bible stories happened in other part of the world and the record was stolen and then fabricated by Faulkin (Jesus Christ) when his adopted father nymphidis (Yahweh) and largas(Allah) were in a bottomless pity with their angels(Micheal who is also called ancient of days and (Gabriel who was an angel of largas(Allah) Goodbye for now!! The truth must be known.. they have deceived humans enough and humans has killed enough for those selfish and evil ambitions!!!
Re: 3 Decomposing Bodies Found In Delta Bush (Graphic Photos) by Xioxing: 2:46pm On May 27, 2020
dangermouse:
. And who is the father of Yahweh that disowned Him? Resist the ruler of this world n all his works bro n set urself free from his manipulations and lies.
my last word of you is this... Don't let Yahweh forget God almighty (Domino) though he domino doesn't care if you do cause he has billions of planets aside ours and he has other sons there doing good and better things!! Be guided.. seek the truth early and be at peace with nature!! Goodbye
Re: 3 Decomposing Bodies Found In Delta Bush (Graphic Photos) by dangermouse(m): 2:50pm On May 27, 2020
Xioxing:
my last word of you is this... Don't let Yahweh forget God almighty (Domino) though he domino doesn't care if you do cause he has billions of planets aside ours and he has other sons there doing good and better things!! Be guided.. seek the truth early and be at peace with nature!! Goodbye
pls dnt go. Lets reason togeda. Where are these planets located ame who is domino the god u mentioned?

1 Like

Re: 3 Decomposing Bodies Found In Delta Bush (Graphic Photos) by TheSourcerer: 2:57pm On May 27, 2020
dangermouse:
. Isnt it obvious to u that the earth was created long b4 the first man? And long b4 moses wrote the account of creation in Genesis. The seven days recorded by him is not days as we know it but more like periods or seasons. He merely captured the periods of creation recorded as days, which was lost in literal transation. As regards to ur question, God in His infinite wisdom might have created plants which feeds firstly and foremostly on manure n water b4 sunlight, then adding sunlight which is beneficial to all things He created.
next question (though not impressed with the last ) I agree to disagree
Now how did all the animals fit into the Ark
Was it seven sevens
Or two twos of each animal ,
Because the Bible made a mistake here, there are two verses answering the same thing differently
Re: 3 Decomposing Bodies Found In Delta Bush (Graphic Photos) by TheSourcerer: 2:57pm On May 27, 2020
FortuneDeGreat:
Your eye go clear one day then you'll believe in God but I'm afraid, it would be very late then.
why be afraid since you wouldn't be there but me? ♥️♥️
Re: 3 Decomposing Bodies Found In Delta Bush (Graphic Photos) by falcon01: 2:58pm On May 27, 2020
Bola146:
It's only God's safety that is sure
how? Pls 3xplain what you mean by this

1 Like

Re: 3 Decomposing Bodies Found In Delta Bush (Graphic Photos) by Jaqenhghar: 2:58pm On May 27, 2020
dangotesmummy:
Wickedness!!!!!

Gosh

How do some Nigerians sleep at night?

The sanctity of human life has now become nothing.our sensibilities have been so desensitized to horror and gore
The only thing that has sanctity in Niggeria is money. If those three bodies were 3 bags of money left to rot you will hear the uproar all over

1 Like

Re: 3 Decomposing Bodies Found In Delta Bush (Graphic Photos) by TheSourcerer: 2:59pm On May 27, 2020
Xioxing:
he can't be killed cause he is locked up... He(Yahweh) largas (Alla) moloch and lot of other sons of God Almighty has been locked up a spiritual cage and they can't do shit anymore... It's now the time for mother nature... god of science.. eartum..and other sons of God who desire the good welfare of the humans and has been helping us unknowingly all this year's to take over and when the locked up siblings will be released..them and their religions will be something odd to the world and they will not be anymore relevant cause the world would have moved past their religions and lies!!
could you tell me about creation? I have my solid theory , but I'll like to hear yours for some Reason
Re: 3 Decomposing Bodies Found In Delta Bush (Graphic Photos) by dangermouse(m): 3:00pm On May 27, 2020
Xioxing:
Moses was deceived by Faulkin (Jesus Christ) who is also Muhammad and then 60% of the Bible stories happened in other part of the world and the record was stolen and then fabricated by Faulkin (Jesus Christ) when his adopted father nymphidis (Yahweh) and largas(Allah) were in a bottomless pity with their angels(Micheal who is also called ancient of days and (Gabriel who was an angel of largas(Allah) Goodbye for now!! The truth must be known.. they have deceived humans enough and humans has killed enough for those selfish and evil ambitions!!!
how did jesus then decieve someone who died many years b4 He was born? The truth can never be hidden try as u may. Why now that the ruler of the earth is revealling all these falsehoods to u people? Because he knws his time is up n he wants to decieve as many as he can to partake in his doom.
Re: 3 Decomposing Bodies Found In Delta Bush (Graphic Photos) by TheSourcerer: 3:00pm On May 27, 2020
falcon01:
how? Pls 3xplain what you mean by this
I'll shave my monstache if she gives one reasonable answer
Re: 3 Decomposing Bodies Found In Delta Bush (Graphic Photos) by TheSourcerer: 3:02pm On May 27, 2020
dangermouse:
how did jesus then decieve someone who died many years b4 He was born? The truth can never be hidden try as u may. Why now that the ruler of the earth is revealling all these falsehoods to u people? Because he knws his time is up n he wants to decieve as many as he can to partake in his doom.
hmm nothing like nympidis , Religion again has been proven a Sham

Re: 3 Decomposing Bodies Found In Delta Bush (Graphic Photos) by dangermouse(m): 3:05pm On May 27, 2020
TheSourcerer:
next question (though not impressed with the last ) I agree to disagree
Now how did all the animals fit into the Ark
Was it seven sevens
Or two twos of each animal ,
Because the Bible made a mistake here, there are two verses answering the same thing differently
. The bible made it very clear that each animal was taken 2 (male n female) according to thier kind. What other book did u read apart the bible to get the conflicting numbers?
Re: 3 Decomposing Bodies Found In Delta Bush (Graphic Photos) by TheSourcerer: 3:15pm On May 27, 2020
dangermouse:
. The bible made it very clear that each animal was taken 2 (male n female) according to thier kind. What other book did u read apart the bible to get the conflicting numbers?
Gen 7:2

I know you will try to obviously find a way out and not accept this but it's glearing here he said you should take the beasts in sevens , and in a latter part says the beasts in twos ,
Re: 3 Decomposing Bodies Found In Delta Bush (Graphic Photos) by Xioxing: 3:26pm On May 27, 2020
dangermouse:
hahaha Jesus Christ was on earth before Moses .... He was the first child born on earth when the sons of God almighty came to make finds of their fathers creation and met mother earth... Jesus Christ(Faulkin ) is a black man and is a son of murmoh a brother to nymphidis (Yahweh) and mother earth.. so you have your answer.. how long do you think they live? They can't die unless by force or they willingly do... Jesus Christ deceived Braham (Abraham )too mind you Abraham was a god too unlike what your religion thought you... Goodbye I have shared enough knowledge with you... Please my advice for you is this... Don't get too emotional over your holy book cause it's a compilation of lies and falsehood..!!!
Re: 3 Decomposing Bodies Found In Delta Bush (Graphic Photos) by dangermouse(m): 3:28pm On May 27, 2020
TheSourcerer:

I know you will try to obviously find a way out and not accept this but it's glearing here he said you should take the beasts in sevens , and in a latter part says the beasts in twos ,
Re: 3 Decomposing Bodies Found In Delta Bush (Graphic Photos) by falcon01: 3:28pm On May 27, 2020
TheSourcerer:
I'll shave my monstache if she gives one reasonable answer
its one of those bullshit comment cheesy, some people can just talk nonsense walai

1 Like

Re: 3 Decomposing Bodies Found In Delta Bush (Graphic Photos) by dangermouse(m): 3:43pm On May 27, 2020
TheSourcerer:

.gen7.2 ..."of every CLEAN beast thou shalt take to thee by sevens, male n his female: and of beasts that are NOT CLEAN by two, the male and his female". He also in verse 3 gave instructns concerning the birds. These are clear instructions and are nw contradictory in any way
Re: 3 Decomposing Bodies Found In Delta Bush (Graphic Photos) by Samuels90: 3:46pm On May 27, 2020
TheSourcerer:
you recall the black guy chocked to death by Cops , yeah he was very confident in God for Safety too , but is it a god that couldn't save thousands , my apologies millions of Jews (his people) from been killed the same one that will save Nigerians? [Jer 30:22]
lol,why is this God bothering you. You a big joke!
Re: 3 Decomposing Bodies Found In Delta Bush (Graphic Photos) by dangermouse(m): 3:49pm On May 27, 2020
Xioxing:
hahaha Jesus Christ was on earth before Moses .... He was the first child born on earth when the sons of God almighty came to make finds of their fathers creation and met mother earth... Jesus Christ(Faulkin ) is a black man and is a son of murmoh a brother to nymphidis (Yahweh) and mother earth.. so you have your answer.. how long do you think they live? They can't die unless by force or they willingly do... Jesus Christ deceived Braham (Abraham )too mind you Abraham was a god too unlike what your religion thought you... Goodbye I have shared enough knowledge with you... Please my advice for you is this... Don't get too emotional over your holy book cause it's a compilation of lies and falsehood..!!!
where did u get the gist that Jesus predates moserm earth? Jesus made refrences to moses while on earth. Am nt being emotional n cannever be. I deal with facts.
Re: 3 Decomposing Bodies Found In Delta Bush (Graphic Photos) by TheSourcerer: 4:06pm On May 27, 2020
dangermouse:
.gen7.2 ..."of every CLEAN beast thou shalt take to thee by sevens, male n his female: and of beasts that are NOT CLEAN by two, the male and his female". He also in verse 3 gave instructns concerning the birds. These are clear instructions and are nw contradictory in any way
okay I'm back , should we continue ,? And I ask was it 7's or 2's?
Re: 3 Decomposing Bodies Found In Delta Bush (Graphic Photos) by abbiboy: 4:07pm On May 27, 2020
Ayama suspicious this could be police handwork extra judicial killings.
Re: 3 Decomposing Bodies Found In Delta Bush (Graphic Photos) by TheSourcerer: 4:08pm On May 27, 2020
falcon01:
its one of those bullshit comment cheesy, some people can just talk nonsense walai
lol I can relate � you dp
Re: 3 Decomposing Bodies Found In Delta Bush (Graphic Photos) by canDy4eva(f): 4:09pm On May 27, 2020
dangermouse:
He is only lost n need the part to his maker. Remember the story of the prodigal son?

Sure...
Re: 3 Decomposing Bodies Found In Delta Bush (Graphic Photos) by dangermouse(m): 4:10pm On May 27, 2020
TheSourcerer:
okay I'm back , should we continue ,? And I ask was it 7's or 2's?
. Its very clear. 7 for clean animals and 2 for unclean animals. This was the instructions given by God
Re: 3 Decomposing Bodies Found In Delta Bush (Graphic Photos) by falcon01: 4:13pm On May 27, 2020
TheSourcerer:
lol I can relate � you dp
cheesy I'll be considered a weirdo by Normal standards, don't approach things straight, will imagine 1 thousand possible outcome of a scenario before Executing.

1 Like

Re: 3 Decomposing Bodies Found In Delta Bush (Graphic Photos) by TheSourcerer: 4:15pm On May 27, 2020
dangermouse:
. Its very clear. 7 for clean animals and 2 for unclean animals. This was the instructions given by God
GE 1:11-12, 26-27 Trees were created before man was created.
GE 2:4-9 Man was created before trees were created.

Which is correct?
Re: 3 Decomposing Bodies Found In Delta Bush (Graphic Photos) by TheSourcerer: 4:16pm On May 27, 2020
falcon01:
cheesy I'll be considered a weirdo by Normal standards, don't approach things straight, will imagine 1 thousand possible outcome of a scenario before Executing.
that's the way it should be , are you Aires or a Capricorn?
Re: 3 Decomposing Bodies Found In Delta Bush (Graphic Photos) by falcon01: 4:19pm On May 27, 2020
TheSourcerer:
that's the way it should be , are you Aires or a Capricorn?
Cancersmiley

1 Like

Re: 3 Decomposing Bodies Found In Delta Bush (Graphic Photos) by TheSourcerer: 4:20pm On May 27, 2020
falcon01:
Cancersmiley
my 3rd guess, so hey man how's your day going , how are ya? Oh I'm Aires btw
Re: 3 Decomposing Bodies Found In Delta Bush (Graphic Photos) by falcon01: 4:27pm On May 27, 2020
TheSourcerer:
my 3rd guess, so hey man how's your day going , how are ya? Oh I'm Aires btw
That means I guessed right. MY day is going 'The usual' same old sh*t just a different day.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Difference Between Nigerian Policemen And Canadian Policemen In Pictures / Angry Youths Attack SHOPRITE WARRI (Pictures) / Guards Flee As Nigerians Rescue Their Colleague During Assault In Germany.Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.