Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,635 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:21 PM

3 Decomposing Bodies Found In Delta Bush (Graphic Photos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 3 Decomposing Bodies Found In Delta Bush (Graphic Photos) (55495 Views)

Two Dead Bodies Found Inside A Casket In Anambra With An Inscription(Graphics). / Dead Bodies Found In Chokocho River, Etche Rivers State (Graphic Photos) / Police Recover Harvested Corpse Of A Woman From Delta Bush (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3 Decomposing Bodies Found In Delta Bush (Graphic Photos) by dangermouse(m): 1:28pm On May 27, 2020
canDy4eva:

God bless you for being this calm...
He is only lost n need the path to his maker. Remember the story of the prodigal son?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 3 Decomposing Bodies Found In Delta Bush (Graphic Photos) by Golan007: 1:31pm On May 27, 2020
There is a high chance you've once shook hands with one who has killed before.
Re: 3 Decomposing Bodies Found In Delta Bush (Graphic Photos) by dangermouse(m): 1:34pm On May 27, 2020
TheSourcerer:
I doubt it , I was born Atheist , then became a christain (falls of life) , but I stood up, started thinking straight again , read the Bible twice , I was literally preaching and regretfully even converted 6 of my then colleuges (all law students)

On my death bed or chocking , I WOULD NOT HOPE FOR GODS HELP
U were only a flesh n blood christian. Until u became a born again christian in the Holy spirit, u will nt knw the different.
Re: 3 Decomposing Bodies Found In Delta Bush (Graphic Photos) by TheSourcerer: 1:37pm On May 27, 2020
dangermouse:
U were only a flesh n blood christian. Until u became a born again christian in the Holy spirit, u will nt knw the different.
Alright

You're a really really nice guy though♥️

1 Like

Re: 3 Decomposing Bodies Found In Delta Bush (Graphic Photos) by Nchenches: 1:37pm On May 27, 2020
TheSourcerer:
Hmm definitely a serial killer , and seems he just unleashed.

But then again may be gang/cult related wars.

Serial killer? Doubtful.

This is the local government area where migrants from northern region ignorantly say that they have a right to settle in bushes because one Nigeria allows free movement to settle anywhere.

But the migrants do not know that one Nigeria does not allow anyone to forcefully settle in bushes of any local government area- worse, without approval of the local government authorities.
Re: 3 Decomposing Bodies Found In Delta Bush (Graphic Photos) by TheSourcerer: 1:40pm On May 27, 2020
Nchenches:

Serial killer? Doubtful.

This is the local government area where migrants from northern region ignorantly say that they have a right to settle in bushes because one Nigeria allows free movement to settle anywhere.

But the migrants do not know that one Nigeria does not allow anyone to forcefully settle in bushes of any local government area- worse, without approval of the local government authorities.
true , and even going ahead killing the original occupants
Re: 3 Decomposing Bodies Found In Delta Bush (Graphic Photos) by Chicastle: 1:45pm On May 27, 2020
dangotesmummy:
Wickedness!!!!!

Gosh

How do some Nigerians sleep at night?

The sanctity of human life has now become nothing.our sensibilities have been so desensitized to horror and gore

Explain more please
Re: 3 Decomposing Bodies Found In Delta Bush (Graphic Photos) by McGg: 1:52pm On May 27, 2020
TheSourcerer:
explains why the so many hate and mentions in few minutes literally rapidly typing for my head

You should know that the truth is bitter, not everyone can afford to swallow it

1 Like

Re: 3 Decomposing Bodies Found In Delta Bush (Graphic Photos) by dangermouse(m): 1:54pm On May 27, 2020
TheSourcerer:
Alright

You're a really really nice guy though♥️
. To be honest with u bro, seek God with all ur heart n when u find Him, u will only find goodness n mercy. Beware though, the ruler of the earth will always try to mislead u like has done b4. But with God u will surely conquer

1 Like

Re: 3 Decomposing Bodies Found In Delta Bush (Graphic Photos) by TheSourcerer: 1:55pm On May 27, 2020
McGg:

You should know that the truth is bitter, not everyone can afford to swallow it
I see firsthand now. I mean kill the messager but don't discard the message but these folks want to kill the messenger and burn the message smh
Re: 3 Decomposing Bodies Found In Delta Bush (Graphic Photos) by TheSourcerer: 1:58pm On May 27, 2020
dangermouse:
. To be honest with u bro, seek God with all ur heart n when u find Him, u will only find goodness n mercy. Beware though, the ruler of the earth will always try to mislead u like has done b4. But with God u will surely conquer
you mind I ask you questions , to aviod going back and forth?
Re: 3 Decomposing Bodies Found In Delta Bush (Graphic Photos) by Annabimbola(f): 2:02pm On May 27, 2020
Some people are so wicked and heartless , Having plessure in killing their fellow kind. God have mercy. embarassedSome people are so wicked and heartless , Having plessure in killing their fellow kind. God have mercy.
Re: 3 Decomposing Bodies Found In Delta Bush (Graphic Photos) by dangermouse(m): 2:02pm On May 27, 2020
TheSourcerer:
you mind I ask you questions , to aviod going back and forth?
Ahead bro
Re: 3 Decomposing Bodies Found In Delta Bush (Graphic Photos) by wiseoneking: 2:03pm On May 27, 2020
TheSourcerer:
you recall the black guy chocked to death by Cops , yeah he was very confident in God for Safety too , but is it a god that couldn't save thousands , my apologies millions of Jews (his people) from been killed the same one that will save Nigerians? [Jer 30:22]
. Poor wretched vain soul like you. All about life for God's people is just beyond this ephemeral vain days and years but beyond it is an endless years in His presence which is far greater honor that you can imagine.
Your concept of God is broken and tainted with mockery of His power. I want to believe you are not a baby but probably and adult full African man. All the 12 Apostles of Jesus with exception of John were all martyred for Christ sake.
There is a better place, world and far more glory for them than with all this world could offer them. You have mocked God enough in this forum but do not make Him to loose His wrath on you. Is only a fool that says there is no God.
Just repent and seek God, you may not have time tomorrow for that but now.
Re: 3 Decomposing Bodies Found In Delta Bush (Graphic Photos) by TheSourcerer: 2:04pm On May 27, 2020
wiseoneking:
. Poor wretched vain soul like you. All about life for God's people is just beyond this ephemeral vain days and years but beyond it is an endless years in His presence which is far greater honor that you can imagine.
Your concept of God is broken and tainted with mockery of His power. I want to believe you are not a baby but probably and adult full African man. All the 12 Apostles of Jesus with exception of John were all martyred for Christ sake.
There is a better place, world and far more glory for them than with all this world could offer them. You have mocked God enough in this forum but do not make Him to loose His wrath on you. Is only a fool that says there is no God.
Just repent and seek God, you may not have time tomorrow for that but now.
I know you mean well , but I didn't read all this .

At all

1 Like

Re: 3 Decomposing Bodies Found In Delta Bush (Graphic Photos) by TheSourcerer: 2:06pm On May 27, 2020
dangermouse:
Ahead bro
let's start from Genesis , you can answer logically or biblically , but I'd prefer logically as I'll be able to relate

From Genesis how is it possible God made the green grass of the Earth telling them to grow , while he didn't create the Sun until two days later

Of just last century did we know Vegetables /green grass of the Earth needs sunlight to grow or even be green .
Re: 3 Decomposing Bodies Found In Delta Bush (Graphic Photos) by McGg: 2:17pm On May 27, 2020
TheSourcerer:
I see firsthand now. I mean kill the messager but don't discard the message but these folks want to kill the messenger and burn the message smh

Lives are so messed up that only few can comprehend

1 Like

Re: 3 Decomposing Bodies Found In Delta Bush (Graphic Photos) by dangotesmummy: 2:19pm On May 27, 2020
Chicastle:

Explain more please
please I'm not in the mood for explanations and unnecessary conversations.if you cannot comprehend,well...sorry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 3 Decomposing Bodies Found In Delta Bush (Graphic Photos) by TheSourcerer: 2:19pm On May 27, 2020
McGg:

Lives are so messed up that only few can comprehend
just followed you buddy , for some Reason there's this calmess Vibe I get from you , people like you make it easy to resist people like then tbh sir! ♥️♥️

1 Like

Re: 3 Decomposing Bodies Found In Delta Bush (Graphic Photos) by Proudlytips: 2:25pm On May 27, 2020
hmmmm
Re: 3 Decomposing Bodies Found In Delta Bush (Graphic Photos) by Xioxing: 2:26pm On May 27, 2020
TheSourcerer:
you recall the black guy chocked to death by Cops , yeah he was very confident in God for Safety too , but is it a god that couldn't save thousands , my apologies millions of Jews (his people) from been killed the same one that will save Nigerians? [Jer 30:22]
ok let me make this a bit clear to you cause I see you know a little of the truth... God? He does not disappoint.. the Bible god is a son of God just like you have chukwu.. ogun.. sango and the rest.. and he(nymphidis) the Bible god is powerless right now cause his siblings are against him for his wickedness and love for blood!!!
Re: 3 Decomposing Bodies Found In Delta Bush (Graphic Photos) by Joedave25: 2:27pm On May 27, 2020
Hackportal:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/three-decomposing-bodies-found-in-delta/%3famp=1

Edo Governorship Poll loading.......if u know u know.it shall not be well with the Wicked
Re: 3 Decomposing Bodies Found In Delta Bush (Graphic Photos) by Xioxing: 2:28pm On May 27, 2020
dangermouse:
its apalling that u are telling us about a God u claim not to know. Gods way are not the way of men. Peace n may u find ur way to ur maker.
about you.... You should be careful who you called God!! Cause your Bible god nymphidis(Yahweh)has been disowned by his father(God almighty) and you should be careful not to follow and worship a disowned son unless you are ready to face the consequences!!!

1 Like

Re: 3 Decomposing Bodies Found In Delta Bush (Graphic Photos) by TheSourcerer: 2:29pm On May 27, 2020
Xioxing:
ok let me make this a bit clear to you cause I see you know a little of the truth... God? He does not disappoint.. the Bible god is a son of God just like you have chukwu.. ogun.. sango and the rest.. and he(nymphidis) the Bible god is powerless right now cause his siblings are against him for his wickedness and love for blood!!!
not truth but Fact

As for your theory /truth , seems flawed because if there were really a war between his siblings and him due to his wickeness then it's not working he should be killed instead ,

At least I'm happy you're seeking new knowledge and not just believing what we were born with .
Re: 3 Decomposing Bodies Found In Delta Bush (Graphic Photos) by TheSourcerer: 2:30pm On May 27, 2020
Xioxing:
about you.... You should be careful who you called God!! Cause your Bible god has been disowned by his father and you should be careful not to follow and worship a disowned son unless you are ready to face the consequences!!!
it does seem cool , god could be punished by a bigger god though .
Re: 3 Decomposing Bodies Found In Delta Bush (Graphic Photos) by Numero9: 2:30pm On May 27, 2020
Human being na the Satan wey Holly Books dey talk about.

All these killers are the same people you'd see in Churches and mosques on a regular basis; telling people to accept Allah or Jesus.

But when you mistakenly offend them! They can go to any extent to get their revenge.

These are the same people who can accept any token, to take another person's life.

I fear humans pass any so called Devil!!!!!
Re: 3 Decomposing Bodies Found In Delta Bush (Graphic Photos) by Xioxing: 2:33pm On May 27, 2020
TheSourcerer:
not truth but Fact

As for your theory /truth , seems flawed because if there were really a war between his siblings and him due to his wickeness then it's not working he should be killed instead ,

At least I'm happy you're seeking new knowledge and not just believing what we were born with .
he can't be killed cause he is locked up... He(Yahweh) largas (Alla) moloch and lot of other sons of God Almighty has been locked up a spiritual cage and they can't do shit anymore... It's now the time for mother nature... god of science.. eartum..and other sons of God who desire the good welfare of the humans and has been helping us unknowingly all this year's to take over and when the locked up siblings will be released..them and their religions will be something odd to the world and they will not be anymore relevant cause the world would have moved past their religions and lies!!

1 Like

Re: 3 Decomposing Bodies Found In Delta Bush (Graphic Photos) by FortuneDeGreat(m): 2:34pm On May 27, 2020
TheSourcerer:
Your eye go clear one day then you'll believe in God but I'm afraid, it would be very late then.
Re: 3 Decomposing Bodies Found In Delta Bush (Graphic Photos) by dangermouse(m): 2:35pm On May 27, 2020
TheSourcerer:
let's start from Genesis , you can answer logically or biblically , but I'd prefer logically as I'll be able to relate

From Genesis how is it possible God made the green grass of the Earth telling them to grow , while he didn't create the Sun until two days later

Of just last century did we know Vegetables /green grass of the Earth needs sunlight to grow or even be green .
. Isnt it obvious to u that the earth was created long b4 the first man? And long b4 moses wrote the account of creation in Genesis. The seven days recorded by him is not days as we know it but more like periods or seasons. He merely captured the periods of creation recorded as days, which was lost in literal transation. As regards to ur question, God in His infinite wisdom might have created plants which feeds firstly and foremostly on manure n water b4 sunlight, then adding sunlight which is beneficial to all things He created.
Re: 3 Decomposing Bodies Found In Delta Bush (Graphic Photos) by Xioxing: 2:40pm On May 27, 2020
TheSourcerer:
it does seem cool , god could be punished by a bigger god though .
yes he nymphidis and the other sons of God almighty ist been punished by their siblings and by the time the will be done.. the religions brought by the evil siblings will be so unnecessary the upcoming generation will see them as a fairy tale books and it will be included in libraries for novel reading!! That's how bad the will be made useless... So I pity anybody worshiping this disgraced sons of God.. cause even their father God almighty does not and will not help anyone of them against another... Cause he loves them equally despite their crimes and also loves us the same despite religion...which is what we have been made ignorant of... God did not create a punishment place for we humans who does not follow the teachings of any religion brought by his sons out of their greed.... Remember he God owns everything and has no dispute with anyone over this... It is the Christian god and other sons of God who drags territory... And lands.. mind you there are better sons of God but we have been made to believe they are evil and demon!! Goodbye for now!!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Difference Between Nigerian Policemen And Canadian Policemen In Pictures / Angry Youths Attack SHOPRITE WARRI (Pictures) / Guards Flee As Nigerians Rescue Their Colleague During Assault In Germany.Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.