Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:58 AM

3 Decomposing Bodies Found In Delta Bush (Graphic Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 3 Decomposing Bodies Found In Delta Bush (Graphic Photos) (55442 Views)

Two Dead Bodies Found Inside A Casket In Anambra With An Inscription(Graphics). / Dead Bodies Found In Chokocho River, Etche Rivers State (Graphic Photos) / Police Recover Harvested Corpse Of A Woman From Delta Bush (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3 Decomposing Bodies Found In Delta Bush (Graphic Photos) by SLOVFO(m): 12:46pm On May 27, 2020
TheSourcerer:
he should find his way to me in like form
He has done the needful. He stands and knocks at the door of your heart as I speak. Just open up to Him!
Re: 3 Decomposing Bodies Found In Delta Bush (Graphic Photos) by AerialMapper: 12:46pm On May 27, 2020
What would i do?

Check stage of decomposition; may be hard to determine time of death from that due to weather conditions so id check for maggot and other insect activities. From the growth stage of the maggot, it would be easy to determine approximate time of death.

2. Check if they were killed there or dumped

3. Put on an APB on people missing within the estimated time of death

4. Wake up from my dream
Re: 3 Decomposing Bodies Found In Delta Bush (Graphic Photos) by thundafire: 12:46pm On May 27, 2020
Cult related clashes

1 Like

Re: 3 Decomposing Bodies Found In Delta Bush (Graphic Photos) by Amkanta02(m): 12:47pm On May 27, 2020
God have mercy.
Re: 3 Decomposing Bodies Found In Delta Bush (Graphic Photos) by mrkings84(m): 12:47pm On May 27, 2020
TheSourcerer:
you recall the black guy chocked to death by Cops , yeah he was very confident in God for Safety too , but is it a god that couldn't save thousands , my apologies millions of Jews (his people) from been killed the same one that will save Nigerians?

But he didn't ask for ur opinion na...you believe in chwriochand horses but he chose to believe in the Almighty God!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 3 Decomposing Bodies Found In Delta Bush (Graphic Photos) by sule17(m): 12:47pm On May 27, 2020
pdp state
Re: 3 Decomposing Bodies Found In Delta Bush (Graphic Photos) by SweetCunt97(f): 12:47pm On May 27, 2020
What the f! Was that one's face smashed in or what? Very graphic pictures indeed
Re: 3 Decomposing Bodies Found In Delta Bush (Graphic Photos) by KingMicky3286: 12:49pm On May 27, 2020
This is a scam. Dont fall for it. Please help to arrest those shameless scammers.

Re: 3 Decomposing Bodies Found In Delta Bush (Graphic Photos) by tyup(m): 12:51pm On May 27, 2020
TheSourcerer:

He doesn't care if you believe in Him or not

He's got many people believing on Him n he's likewise attending to em to care bout ur status grin
Re: 3 Decomposing Bodies Found In Delta Bush (Graphic Photos) by TheSourcerer: 12:52pm On May 27, 2020
mrkings84:

But he didn't ask for ur opinion na...you believe in chwriochand horses but he chose to believe in the Almighty God!

Chariots , typo error I Know
And yes I see that now. And I apologise for rationalizing with a follower of the 'Almighty God.' BS

1 Like

Re: 3 Decomposing Bodies Found In Delta Bush (Graphic Photos) by Chommybaby(f): 12:53pm On May 27, 2020
OMG.... cry cry

I just wonder what went through their minds before being killed...

What is this world turning to....

I pray for their souls and families..... cry cry
Re: 3 Decomposing Bodies Found In Delta Bush (Graphic Photos) by TheSourcerer: 12:53pm On May 27, 2020
tyup:

He doesn't care if you believe in Him or not

He's got many people believing on Him n he's likewise attending to em to care bout ur status grin
your God is very different from the one they keep telling me about every - goddamn -day then
I like this your God , what's its name
Re: 3 Decomposing Bodies Found In Delta Bush (Graphic Photos) by mkoabiola: 12:53pm On May 27, 2020
TheSourcerer:
you recall the black guy chocked to death by Cops , yeah he was very confident in God for Safety too , but is it a god that couldn't save thousands , my apologies millions of Jews (his people) from been killed the same one that will save Nigerians?
What your point ?.
Re: 3 Decomposing Bodies Found In Delta Bush (Graphic Photos) by tyup(m): 12:54pm On May 27, 2020
TheSourcerer:
your God is very different from the one they keep telling me about every - goddamn -day

God is one but God and Allah
Re: 3 Decomposing Bodies Found In Delta Bush (Graphic Photos) by dangermouse(m): 12:54pm On May 27, 2020
TheSourcerer:
HE will surely get to u in HIS own time just like Saul, though u might not share same grace with him. I only pray it wount be late by then. Reject the ruler of the earth and his works.
Re: 3 Decomposing Bodies Found In Delta Bush (Graphic Photos) by TruthinAction: 12:55pm On May 27, 2020
Don't vote a Fulani person into power again whether it is APC or PDP. They are the problem of this country but some people will not hear because of party affiliation and also because of what they stand to gain.
Re: 3 Decomposing Bodies Found In Delta Bush (Graphic Photos) by ekestic1976(f): 12:55pm On May 27, 2020
TheSourcerer:

Blasphemy! You're sinning against the Holy Spirit, sir! Remember, God's CASE, no APPEAL o.
Re: 3 Decomposing Bodies Found In Delta Bush (Graphic Photos) by wink2015(m): 12:56pm On May 27, 2020
DELTA STATE SHOULD ESTABLISH THEIR OWN "AMOTEKUN"

No Time Wasting.
Re: 3 Decomposing Bodies Found In Delta Bush (Graphic Photos) by TheSourcerer: 12:56pm On May 27, 2020
tyup:

God is one but God and Allah
God cannot be one there are 8thousand God's and counting, it's imposible for God to be one , or for yours to be right and 7999 others wrong

I gave up long ago tryna convince ppl, abeg if you love Christ Allah Mohammed ziper , good preach it to each other , keep me out of the horrid mix
Re: 3 Decomposing Bodies Found In Delta Bush (Graphic Photos) by PlainJoe: 12:56pm On May 27, 2020
Hmmmmmmmmm
Re: 3 Decomposing Bodies Found In Delta Bush (Graphic Photos) by Ofemmanu1: 12:57pm On May 27, 2020
Those flat won't say shiii
Re: 3 Decomposing Bodies Found In Delta Bush (Graphic Photos) by Jughead29: 12:57pm On May 27, 2020
this happening really
Re: 3 Decomposing Bodies Found In Delta Bush (Graphic Photos) by SLOVFO(m): 12:58pm On May 27, 2020
TheSourcerer:
He has already done the needful. He stands and knocks at the door of your heart as I speak. Just open up to Him!
Re: 3 Decomposing Bodies Found In Delta Bush (Graphic Photos) by wanakak: 12:58pm On May 27, 2020
very bad, only God knows what happened to them
Re: 3 Decomposing Bodies Found In Delta Bush (Graphic Photos) by TheSourcerer: 12:59pm On May 27, 2020
ekestic1976:

Blasphemy! You're sinning against the Holy Spirit, sir! Remember, God's CASE, no APPEAL o.
how about this for blashphemy
God's Cock is literally the biggest , now chock!
Re: 3 Decomposing Bodies Found In Delta Bush (Graphic Photos) by TheSourcerer: 12:59pm On May 27, 2020
wanakak:
very bad, only God knows what happened to them
only God o bro
Re: 3 Decomposing Bodies Found In Delta Bush (Graphic Photos) by tyup(m): 1:00pm On May 27, 2020
TheSourcerer:
God cannot be one there are 8thousand God's and counting, it's imposible for God to be one , or for yours to be right and 7999 others wrong

I gave up long ago tryna convince ppl, abeg if you love Christ Allah Mohammed ziper , good preach it to each other , keep me out of the horrid mix

But he hears my Prayers n give answers to em
Re: 3 Decomposing Bodies Found In Delta Bush (Graphic Photos) by BEEFIE: 1:00pm On May 27, 2020
TroubleMaker47:
I have a strong feeling that is the job of Delta SARS aka operation Delta Safe Haven!
Those guys are murderers!
They arrest (kidnap) you, sieze your phone and prevent any form of communication between u and ur people for as long as they want! Spanning weeks or even months!!
Demons!

it's an open knowledge that SAR kidnap and kill at will
Re: 3 Decomposing Bodies Found In Delta Bush (Graphic Photos) by Lastmankc(m): 1:00pm On May 27, 2020
Delta state is a very notorious area for cult activities, kidnapper, fulani herdsmen etc
Re: 3 Decomposing Bodies Found In Delta Bush (Graphic Photos) by Kenn55: 1:01pm On May 27, 2020
I suspect herdsmen or cult initiation gone wrong
Re: 3 Decomposing Bodies Found In Delta Bush (Graphic Photos) by TheSourcerer: 1:02pm On May 27, 2020
tyup:

But he hears my Prayers n give answers to em
I know but hear me out ,
If I worship stones all through my life , things will change , life would bloom people will die , it's the natural order of things , it has always been so , there is always life , it is not a 'gift' given by a 'creator'.
Re: 3 Decomposing Bodies Found In Delta Bush (Graphic Photos) by wanakak: 1:03pm On May 27, 2020
too bad
Chiedu4Trump:
Na why Delta Gov tell them to leave the bush

Dem too murd person

https://www.herald.ng/fulani-residents-reject-eviction-from-bushes-in-delta/

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Kidnaps A Magistrate In Imo, Rapes Her Severally In The Bush / Outrage As Nigerian Woman Is Filmed Flogging A Child & Locking Him Up With Dogs / DELSU Lecturer Arrested Unclad With Student In Hotel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.