Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,578 members, 7,837,184 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:22 PM

Femi Otedola Rejects Man Wooing Temi, His Daughter Says She Has A Boyfriend - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Femi Otedola Rejects Man Wooing Temi, His Daughter Says She Has A Boyfriend (80615 Views)

Olamide Blasts Gay Men Wooing Him On Instagram DM / Charly Boy Show off His Lesbian Daughter, Says He's Proud of her Anytime / DJ Cuppy & Temi Otedola Go Shopping In New York With Their Dad, Femi Otedola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Otedola Rejects Man Wooing Temi, His Daughter Says She Has A Boyfriend by Wawelexy(m): 2:40pm On May 27, 2020
Millenniumlady:
Can you imagine what a youth of this 21st century is saying Instead of him to think of ways to create vaccines for the corona virus he's trying to shoot his shot where his greatgrand father tried and failed.....He should have asked ote to bless him with job instead........Nigerian men are the worst thing to ever happen to this planet earth........Bunch of sex starve fools.

ND who told you the dude is jobless....
Better mind your business.....

1 Like

Re: Femi Otedola Rejects Man Wooing Temi, His Daughter Says She Has A Boyfriend by Arnoldo(m): 2:40pm On May 27, 2020
Denique:

1. Every youth can't go about creating a vaccine for "one virus". There are other fields their expertise are required.

2. It's rude to involve one's parents in an argument, more so, his grandparents which I'm sure are well older than you... Besides, the guy didn't have the conversation with you but Otedola... Speaks a lot about your upbringing. One thing is certain, you just refused training

3. You don't know him, so don't conclude he is jobless. If he had done what you suggested, you'd be the first to call him an online beggar

4. I know you want attention, so here you go:
a. By "Nigerian men" , I hope you know that includes all the men in your family except you don't understand English?

b. Sex starved? Girl, you should change your circle. It's obvious you've been hanging with " chewing-gum boys" and these set of guys are known to want sex all the time.

You need an upgrade!

I hope you are ready for what is to come on this thread?

Don't play the "women supporting women card" here cos you alone called them out and they have a right to defend themselves.

You really don't have to comment on every thread as you seem troubled undecided

Cheers!
you are too much. Godbless
Re: Femi Otedola Rejects Man Wooing Temi, His Daughter Says She Has A Boyfriend by kingoftech: 2:40pm On May 27, 2020
Denique:

1. Every youth can't go about creating a vaccine for "one virus". There are other fields their expertise are required.

2. It's rude to involve one's parents in an argument, more so, his grandparents which I'm sure are well older than you... Besides, the guy didn't have the conversation with you but Otedola... Speaks a lot about your upbringing. One thing is certain, you just refused training

3. You don't know him, so don't conclude he is jobless. If he had done what you suggested, you'd be the first to call him an online beggar

a. By "Nigerian men" , I hope you know that includes all the men in your family except you don't understand English?

b. Sex starved? Girl, you should change your circle. It's obvious you've been hanging with " chewing-gum boys" and these set of guys are known to want sex all the time.

You need an upgrade!

Don't play the "women supporting women card" here cos you alone called them out and they have a right to defend themselves.

Cheers!
Gbas gbos! Hehe
Re: Femi Otedola Rejects Man Wooing Temi, His Daughter Says She Has A Boyfriend by Okoroawusa: 2:40pm On May 27, 2020
Millenniumlady:
Can you imagine what a youth of this 21st century is saying Instead of him to think of ways to create vaccines for the corona virus he's trying to shoot his shot where his greatgrand father tried and failed.....He should have asked ote to bless him with job instead........Nigerian men are the worst thing to ever happen to this planet earth........Bunch of sex starve fools.
Hian!

Babe take am easy o!
Re: Femi Otedola Rejects Man Wooing Temi, His Daughter Says She Has A Boyfriend by AngelUhate: 2:41pm On May 27, 2020
Millenniumlady:

Sad thing to say about your dad and brothers. U hate them that much?

2 Likes

Re: Femi Otedola Rejects Man Wooing Temi, His Daughter Says She Has A Boyfriend by Goalnaldo(m): 2:43pm On May 27, 2020
I'm not surprised. Is it not the same otedola that celebrated making FTC on a snake thread the other day. kiss
Re: Femi Otedola Rejects Man Wooing Temi, His Daughter Says She Has A Boyfriend by Slynation(m): 2:43pm On May 27, 2020
dairykidd:

Hahahaha na 33" tears? Omor see as u make cold beer hungry me right now grin
I swear... The day Bars & confirm joints go finally open ehh, na too just go chill off covid-19 stress with better chilled Heineken grin

1 Like

Re: Femi Otedola Rejects Man Wooing Temi, His Daughter Says She Has A Boyfriend by jiksman3: 2:44pm On May 27, 2020
Mr Eazi too dull, if na me i for don knack this girl belle undecided
Re: Femi Otedola Rejects Man Wooing Temi, His Daughter Says She Has A Boyfriend by zedegit: 2:44pm On May 27, 2020
Texman21:
why do you like drawing too much attention to urself?

Business 101. It's called personal marketing. You'll be surprised with the number of guys sending her pm.
Re: Femi Otedola Rejects Man Wooing Temi, His Daughter Says She Has A Boyfriend by Nmezor(f): 2:45pm On May 27, 2020
McGg:

If I say "ewu" and combines it with your moniker it so read "EWUGAMBIA" LOL still pardon me am just kidding
oh my goodness smiley grin

2 Likes

Re: Femi Otedola Rejects Man Wooing Temi, His Daughter Says She Has A Boyfriend by Okoroawusa: 2:46pm On May 27, 2020
Denique:

You need an upgrade!

Cheers!
See as you take mouth pick your fellow woman like egusi...

Well maybe she deserves it

2 Likes

Re: Femi Otedola Rejects Man Wooing Temi, His Daughter Says She Has A Boyfriend by Davash222(m): 2:46pm On May 27, 2020
Denique:

You need an upgrade!

Cheers!
That girl is possessed by several demons. She needs to be exorcised.

1 Like

Re: Femi Otedola Rejects Man Wooing Temi, His Daughter Says She Has A Boyfriend by Helios85447(m): 2:48pm On May 27, 2020
Millenniumlady:
madam just come make I bleep you ....# i am the president of sex starve fools nation of Nigeria ...I'm sure you have a brother and he is a member of my association since it "Nigerian men" lol

1 Like

Re: Femi Otedola Rejects Man Wooing Temi, His Daughter Says She Has A Boyfriend by Charly68: 2:49pm On May 27, 2020
This Baba self na Alatika master
Re: Femi Otedola Rejects Man Wooing Temi, His Daughter Says She Has A Boyfriend by favour32(m): 2:49pm On May 27, 2020
Millenniumlady:
Nigeria men are great guys!
In any part of the world, they can distinguish themselves in any field of endeavor.
The average Nigeria guy has above average I.Q.
So,on a level playing ground,the average Nigeria guy can "dust" anybody in academics and others.
Abi na the negative you wan talk.
Where them get smart brains to dey mumu onyinbo people.
Nor do o!

3 Likes

Re: Femi Otedola Rejects Man Wooing Temi, His Daughter Says She Has A Boyfriend by skyfather09(m): 2:50pm On May 27, 2020
festacman:
Mr. Eazi my friend, you are highly recognized. You can now sleep with your two eyes closed.
for now... that Gee too ugly tho.
Re: Femi Otedola Rejects Man Wooing Temi, His Daughter Says She Has A Boyfriend by Champneys: 2:50pm On May 27, 2020
Femi Otedola has a lot of time on his hands.
Re: Femi Otedola Rejects Man Wooing Temi, His Daughter Says She Has A Boyfriend by Helios85447(m): 2:50pm On May 27, 2020
Denique:

You need an upgrade!

Cheers!
you deserve 2 cold bottle of beer

2 Likes

Re: Femi Otedola Rejects Man Wooing Temi, His Daughter Says She Has A Boyfriend by bluefilm: 2:51pm On May 27, 2020
Millenniumlady:

It's a pity that this is how you see your own biological father.

Anyway sha, enjoy the mentions.

Expired attention seeker.

Nonsense. angry

3 Likes

Re: Femi Otedola Rejects Man Wooing Temi, His Daughter Says She Has A Boyfriend by princeogbeide1(m): 2:51pm On May 27, 2020
Millenniumlady:

Fools full nairaland oohh
Re: Femi Otedola Rejects Man Wooing Temi, His Daughter Says She Has A Boyfriend by chilegeoffrey9(m): 2:51pm On May 27, 2020
Millenniumlady:

You problem is bigger than Nigeria not to talk of men.

2 Likes

Re: Femi Otedola Rejects Man Wooing Temi, His Daughter Says She Has A Boyfriend by skyfather09(m): 2:51pm On May 27, 2020
Helios85447:
madam just come make I bleep you ....# i am the president of sex starve fools nation of Nigeria ...I'm sure you have a brother and he is a member of my association since it "Nigerian men" lol
na her brother be our "Chief of staff"...

3 Likes

Re: Femi Otedola Rejects Man Wooing Temi, His Daughter Says She Has A Boyfriend by princeogbeide1(m): 2:51pm On May 27, 2020
bluefilm:

It's a pity that this is how you see your own biological father.

Anyway sha, enjoy the mentions.

Expired attention seeker.

Nonsense. angry

Abi.. she is unearthly
Re: Femi Otedola Rejects Man Wooing Temi, His Daughter Says She Has A Boyfriend by Denique(f): 2:52pm On May 27, 2020
Slynation:

Thanks for this comment, that girl really has no shame at all, always quick to showcase her empty skull on every thread... But we are not bordered at all, we have seen her type before(men are scum crew) and we know it ended in premium chilled lager tears...

The annoying thing is that her type get the rest of us into trouble.

How do you start ranting on a thread without provocation?
You don't ignite a fire and expect it not to burn you.

If the guys on here were to react to her post, I bet you most of them would generalize it just as she has done.
Feminism is about equity and equality and not some "women supporting women crap" when you are clearly in the wrong. In fact, the statement has been abused by the uninformed sect.

This is meant to be a forum for Pete's sake!

It's not a must to comment!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Otedola Rejects Man Wooing Temi, His Daughter Says She Has A Boyfriend by Texman21: 2:55pm On May 27, 2020
zedegit:

Business 101. It's called personal marketing. You'll be surprised with the number of guys sending her pm.
by creating a bad image?

1 Like

Re: Femi Otedola Rejects Man Wooing Temi, His Daughter Says She Has A Boyfriend by Helios85447(m): 2:57pm On May 27, 2020
skyfather09:
na her brother be our "Chief of staff"...
...so the our chief of staff na her brother....nawa ooo that girl brain small o

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Otedola Rejects Man Wooing Temi, His Daughter Says She Has A Boyfriend by klarke(m): 2:57pm On May 27, 2020
Millenniumlady:
Woman why are you this bitter?

1 Like

Re: Femi Otedola Rejects Man Wooing Temi, His Daughter Says She Has A Boyfriend by Olisehinnocent: 2:58pm On May 27, 2020
After wasting ur miserable life running after guys with money, when they reject u, u will come and start insulting all men forgetting that your papa is a man.
Millenniumlady:

1 Like

Re: Femi Otedola Rejects Man Wooing Temi, His Daughter Says She Has A Boyfriend by Nobody: 2:58pm On May 27, 2020
Slynation:

I swear... The day Bars & confirm joints go finally open ehh, na too just go chill off covid-19 stress with better chilled Heineken grin
Lool.. i tell u but for now na cans from store to fridge. Relax later for crib dey drink my drink. I can't kill myself cheesy

1 Like

Re: Femi Otedola Rejects Man Wooing Temi, His Daughter Says She Has A Boyfriend by zedegit: 2:59pm On May 27, 2020
Texman21:
by creating a bad image?

It's reverse psychology. Truly guys will chook o even some condemning her.
Re: Femi Otedola Rejects Man Wooing Temi, His Daughter Says She Has A Boyfriend by Petdagr8t(m): 3:03pm On May 27, 2020
Millenniumlady:
Who is this one again?, what is she trying to say please?...Nairaland truly get people with sense issues..oo omo come and see persin pikin, Chai!!!.

2 Likes

Re: Femi Otedola Rejects Man Wooing Temi, His Daughter Says She Has A Boyfriend by geezynoni: 3:04pm On May 27, 2020
Millenniumlady:
How many vaccines have you created

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

I Am The Sexiest In The Whole Wide World – Teni Declares / Bobrisky Arrested By Police In Lekki (video) / Tiwa Savage And Teebillz Pictured Together At Stephanie Coker's Wedding (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.