Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,850 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:38 AM

Hon. Obahiagbon After Losing The Acn Primaries: - Jokes Etc (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Hon. Obahiagbon After Losing The Acn Primaries: (16769 Views)

ACN Funniest Head Butt! / If Honourable Patrick Obahiagbon Was To Be An English Teacher / Hon. Patrick Obahiagbon Reacts To The Dana Plane Crash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hon. Obahiagbon After Losing The Acn Primaries: by Laughter1(m): 8:42pm On Jan 20, 2011
Iro ooooo, oh no! damn, i feel sorry for honourable oo! infact culpability is that of INEC, lol, aww he must be in a state of menicisetal statetism , cankerous tribalism, ethnocentric chauvinism , syphilitic parochialism, epileptic nepotism, cataleptic parapoism and state brigandish, of the bluest dye right now… God help him, lol grin grin wink
Re: Hon. Obahiagbon After Losing The Acn Primaries: by tlops(m): 8:53pm On Jan 20, 2011
question:

the belt of his trousers are on his chest.

yes he is "raising the standard", I was wondering if it has anything to do with is medula oblongata.
Re: Hon. Obahiagbon After Losing The Acn Primaries: by ARareGem(f): 9:08pm On Jan 20, 2011
Did he or didn't he really make that speech But the guy should learn to be communicative sha. I mostly found his speeches hilarious and gibberish. Anyways, too bad he lost.
Re: Hon. Obahiagbon After Losing The Acn Primaries: by StudioCFR(m): 9:23pm On Jan 20, 2011
U dey pity am?

Make him go chop the billions him don thief.

Mtchew
Re: Hon. Obahiagbon After Losing The Acn Primaries: by ARareGem(f): 9:29pm On Jan 20, 2011
^^ How you take know say im thief? Does every politician have to steal?
Re: Hon. Obahiagbon After Losing The Acn Primaries: by StudioCFR(m): 9:43pm On Jan 20, 2011
Is he your brother?

Abi he's from your state?

Why u defending him?

He's a thief and thats why he lost his return ticket.

Abi u dey share loot with am?

ok is the Jumbo pay alone not illegal?
Re: Hon. Obahiagbon After Losing The Acn Primaries: by xreal: 9:52pm On Jan 20, 2011
I will miss this man.

Def, grama ba' sa i ba.
Re: Hon. Obahiagbon After Losing The Acn Primaries: by Ibomade1: 9:58pm On Jan 20, 2011
What a shame. The man made the house very interesting and was always on point.
Re: Hon. Obahiagbon After Losing The Acn Primaries: by ajasa4link: 10:09pm On Jan 20, 2011
I think what makes his speeches unique is his constant use of latin. . . . . . . .and don't 4get he is a lawer. . . . . .
Re: Hon. Obahiagbon After Losing The Acn Primaries: by ARareGem(f): 10:10pm On Jan 20, 2011
Studio CFR:

Is he your brother?

Abi he's from your state?

Why u defending him?

He's a thief and thats why he lost his return ticket.

Abi u dey share loot with am?

ok is the Jumbo pay alone not illegal?

He isn't my bother.

He's not from my state.

I'm not defending him.

If you say so.

I'm better than that.

hmmmn

My past comment was sarcastic. Don't take it to heart.

Abi na your state im loot i.e. according to you.
Re: Hon. Obahiagbon After Losing The Acn Primaries: by ONEMEGE(m): 10:34pm On Jan 20, 2011
The grammatical deposite resident in dis fellow compatriot is terrificly overwhelming.he has evidently circumvent d engineering of a viable assembly.his legacy of lexical sage wil indeed never escape our versatile memor.y
Re: Hon. Obahiagbon After Losing The Acn Primaries: by Koikoi(m): 10:56pm On Jan 20, 2011
Ibo-made:

What a shame. The man made the house very interesting and was always on point.

that is if he was ever taken seriously. We need leaders not comedians. Good radiance to a bad smell of a human being
Re: Hon. Obahiagbon After Losing The Acn Primaries: by nnaemmy(m): 11:48pm On Jan 20, 2011
But dis guy na my man oo. well, i go miss am sha. grin grin
Re: Hon. Obahiagbon After Losing The Acn Primaries: by Limaoscar: 12:21am On Jan 21, 2011
I f I were one of His students or His press secetary here is what I will tell the press, "Honorable Obahiagbon has been promptly obfuscated and swept into oblivion due to His complicity in the tempestous political quagmire that has left him sinking in the quick sand of the Nigerian political desert by those who have constituted themselves into political cacti or cactuses" grin grin grin grin shocked shocked shocked.

Can some of His students please re-write the above for better effects.
Re: Hon. Obahiagbon After Losing The Acn Primaries: by Limaoscar: 12:24am On Jan 21, 2011
Iro ooooo, oh no! damn, i feel sorry for honourable oo! infact culpability is that of INEC, lol, aww he must be in a state of menicisetal statetism , cankerous tribalism, ethnocentric chauvinism , syphilitic parochialism, epileptic nepotism, cataleptic parapoism and state brigandish, of the bluest dye right now… God help him, lol

Men you are such a baaaddddd homo sapien, Obahiagbon will recruit you in a hurry grin grin
Re: Hon. Obahiagbon After Losing The Acn Primaries: by uyiscott: 2:33am On Jan 21, 2011
soso gramar notin to show grin tongue
Re: Hon. Obahiagbon After Losing The Acn Primaries: by suxes2005(m): 3:42am On Jan 21, 2011
hmnnn i pity the man, he must have
spent a whole lot of "monies"

SHALOM
Re: Hon. Obahiagbon After Losing The Acn Primaries: by daroz(m): 3:45am On Jan 21, 2011
That guy is one of a kind, We are all really going to miss him. cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Hon. Obahiagbon After Losing The Acn Primaries: by Tunmi(f): 7:01am On Jan 21, 2011
This man makes me laugh but hopefully he learns one thing: to communicate effectively. It's nice to have an advanced vocabulary, but abeg, use it sparingly. Even the New York Times does not fill their pages with advanced vocabulary, it is added like seasoning with context clues. If people cannot understand you, you're creating distance between yourself and the people you are supposed to serve. And that is a no-no in politics. (Being a Politican 101)

And on a side note, I notice the use of excessive advanced vocabulary in Nigerian news editorials, especially Sahara Reporters. It does not make you any better if you still cannot express what you want to say. Fine, let's compare it to the British and Americans, they do not, absolutely do not, use such vocabulary. You want to endear people to you and say what you need to say as concise as possible without having the people ransack a dictionary.

Maybe the education sector?
Re: Hon. Obahiagbon After Losing The Acn Primaries: by Abdhoul: 8:03am On Jan 21, 2011
Hon. Pat.It is a pitiable disma pisma wen d country is so lugubious.I gbadu ya gramma.I hear say na lawyer u b.Abeg na which skool u go sef?i gues say na 4 greese u skool abi?
Re: Hon. Obahiagbon After Losing The Acn Primaries: by Abdhoul: 8:15am On Jan 21, 2011
Hon.pat.U'r da bomb.U c wetin u cause 4 yasef?u tink say na gramma we go chop?wel sha u don donate ya own quota 4 d house already.I knw say Bankole go dey laf u nw say him don rest nw.AH we tank God oh grin
Re: Hon. Obahiagbon After Losing The Acn Primaries: by ADELL(m): 8:39am On Jan 21, 2011
who will be the entertainer in the ''HOUSE OF COMMOTION'' without this dictionary silencer? expect a dull house come next term.
Re: Hon. Obahiagbon After Losing The Acn Primaries: by Biscute(f): 8:49am On Jan 21, 2011
The only man that can speak in tongues,, He was speaking to heavenly Angels,, they understood him ,, you will only get confused if you,dont belong,, well as for me it is not grammatical blunder ,, grammatical amagedon ,, okpra-kpoism, conqendon or ademdom but Political hoax clue ,,, ha aha aha
Re: Hon. Obahiagbon After Losing The Acn Primaries: by fizzybaba(m): 9:28am On Jan 21, 2011
thanx all for the early morning comic relief,

ADIEU HON PATRICK,

LETS KEEP HIS WORDS FLOWING.
Re: Hon. Obahiagbon After Losing The Acn Primaries: by Hodaya(m): 9:42am On Jan 21, 2011
LMAO! What a character he obviously is?
Re: Hon. Obahiagbon After Losing The Acn Primaries: by favouredjb(f): 10:39am On Jan 21, 2011
as odd as it sounds.this man ll be greatly missed in the house,

he digged his own grave by cross carpeting
Re: Hon. Obahiagbon After Losing The Acn Primaries: by lysaa(f): 11:19am On Jan 21, 2011
snthesis:

"This has made me suffused With Emotional Narcolepsy That The Homo Sapiens In The Metro-political Geographical Enclave of nbe Edo Have Opted For Owa-ing Over Legislative Quomodo Dicis. Such A Reckless Display Of Narcissistic And Flamboyant Hedonism Is Capable Of Encumbering Our Nascent, Democracy With Insidious Repercussive And Cataclysmic Exigencies’' shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin grin grin grin
Hehehe why this political prejudice instead of giving way for a true political igodomigodo!? tongue

No one should blame him but the one who invented the dictionary which he admitted was his suya. LOL
Re: Hon. Obahiagbon After Losing The Acn Primaries: by dani1luv: 11:27am On Jan 21, 2011
Na wah oh
Re: Hon. Obahiagbon After Losing The Acn Primaries: by lysaa(f): 11:55am On Jan 21, 2011
hey dani where the heck have u bn? I missed u badly u know.
Re: Hon. Obahiagbon After Losing The Acn Primaries: by osajosh: 2:26pm On Jan 21, 2011
obviously dis guy is not a speaker. He is actually not communicatin any thing. because communication is effective when ur audience capture at least 80percent of what u said. Imagine d mumbo jumbo u dudes applaud. Wat a pity. Am reall pissed off. kiss
Re: Hon. Obahiagbon After Losing The Acn Primaries: by VEE2010(m): 2:40pm On Jan 21, 2011
What a terrible blow on our dear honorable member who has been fighting to restore hope to the hopeless in the country where the vast majority continue to facilitate within the exorbitant enthusiasm and irritational iritability. A country where the microscopic few that have piloted the affairs of this country lives in pleasantry luxury and protracted solicitude. However, I am happy to know that Bro Patrick will not make it to the green chamber in the next administration. Significantly, I believe, the essence of communication is compromised if the people you're communicating with do not understand your grammar. We're tired of listening to grammar, we want action this time. gbam!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian States Gets New Slogan.... Enjoy / Some Funny Pictures And Lovely Memes I Have Ever Comme Across. / Killer Recharge Card

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.