Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:01 AM

Hon. Obahiagbon After Losing The Acn Primaries: - Jokes Etc (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Hon. Obahiagbon After Losing The Acn Primaries: (16768 Views)

ACN Funniest Head Butt! / If Honourable Patrick Obahiagbon Was To Be An English Teacher / Hon. Patrick Obahiagbon Reacts To The Dana Plane Crash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hon. Obahiagbon After Losing The Acn Primaries: by CGKing(m): 7:40pm On Jan 25, 2011
Hardballer:

LMAO Hardballer u no well o. I didnt see this before. This is sooooo bad. u get time o.
Re: Hon. Obahiagbon After Losing The Acn Primaries: by GNBohr: 5:57pm On Jan 26, 2011
He is an idiot. He speaks without care and mind to the understanding of people.

A man who does not care if people or his audience understands what he says is worse than a hooting animal.

He needs to go back to school and understand what communication is all about and the essence of speech.
Re: Hon. Obahiagbon After Losing The Acn Primaries: by GeorgeD1(m): 6:07pm On Jan 26, 2011
yeah. all the while he was blowing big grammer and packing big allowances, his constinuents were wallowing in abject poverty! sad
Re: Hon. Obahiagbon After Losing The Acn Primaries: by donjon: 6:59pm On Jan 26, 2011
Dem suppose noise 1 bottle 4 d guy head! Sharp sharp
Re: Hon. Obahiagbon After Losing The Acn Primaries: by CGKing(m): 9:15pm On Jan 26, 2011
George_D:

yeah. all the while he was blowing big grammer and packing big allowances, his constinuents were wallowing in abject poverty! sad

No mind d guy, just wasted everybody's time including his. Instead of using the op to inspire change, he was trying to impress us, showing off his "Melancholic conflagration of grammatical nonsense ". At d end of the day, Naija didnt change and no one is impressed.
Re: Hon. Obahiagbon After Losing The Acn Primaries: by TeadroTec: 1:26pm On Jan 27, 2011
Teadro Info Tech, best known I.T school in Port Harcourt for its cutting-edge training where more of I.T practicals are emphasized in:
ORACLE, CISCO, MCITP, COMPTIA A+ and N+, MOS , IC3 and much more IS AT IT AGAIN! ! !,

Offering 100 percent scholarship to meritorious students. ABSOLUTELY FREE[/size][size=8pt]
NO gimmick, no registration fee, its totally free!!!
Teadro scholarship scheme is an annual scholarship program to empower the youths through ICT training and also to create opportunities for job placement.

Additional benefits include participants been enlisted on our consultant Database for job placement with any of the following: Telecom, Banks, ISPs, Oil and Gas and so on,

Remember, scholarship is based on merit, so come along with your writing materials for a 45 minutes test at Teadro InfoTech centre, 76 stadium road Port Harcourt or call 08036086061.
This is a rare opportunity where you can get yourself certified and grounded in I.T field at just no cost. Take advantage of this grand opportunity NOW!!!

Venue: 76 Stadium Road Port Harcourt
Date: 12th February 2011
Time: 9:00 am prompt!
Re: Hon. Obahiagbon After Losing The Acn Primaries: by GeorgeD1(m): 1:36pm On Jan 27, 2011
yeah. no one is impressed with all those big grammar.

abi na grammer go repair bad road for us?
Re: Hon. Obahiagbon After Losing The Acn Primaries: by foluski: 11:55pm On Jan 27, 2011
Abeg,make we no dull ourselves.How much action dey go in the house at all.Hon. Patrick was a pleasant grammatical distraction against d placid,playing-to-the-gallery antics of most other house member I WILL REALLY MISS HIM OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.He used to get learned grammarians,reeling,even a proffesor in my school. smiley sad cool grin
Re: Hon. Obahiagbon After Losing The Acn Primaries: by GeorgeD1(m): 2:17pm On Jan 29, 2011
he was a distraction, no doubt. but at 15million naira every month,
what an expensive distraction he was! angry
Re: Hon. Obahiagbon After Losing The Acn Primaries: by Artorius(m): 1:02am On Jun 20, 2012
i really love dis man he is an epitome of great intelligence and strong diction....if only he would make himself more understandable.....but all the same ........lol
Re: Hon. Obahiagbon After Losing The Acn Primaries: by Yakubu1767: 8:08pm On Feb 15, 2013
Mehn... His statements were entirely indecipherable...wait o is dat how he speaks elsewhere??
Re: Hon. Obahiagbon After Losing The Acn Primaries: by felix1010: 12:08am On Feb 16, 2013
Hey***# stop waistin ur tym
downloadin wack songs, diz
upcomin artist is shakin radio
stations he is unique wif his
music, sharply download diz
song i promise no regret enjoy..
http://www.waptrick.com/buffer_mwap.jsp?floc=%2Fload-file%2FFT%2F223286%2Fringtones%2Ffullmp3best%2Fcouragii_i_De_Catch_Cold.mp3

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian States Gets New Slogan.... Enjoy / Some Funny Pictures And Lovely Memes I Have Ever Comme Across. / Killer Recharge Card

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.