Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,090 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:39 AM

Letter From Your Future Child - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Letter From Your Future Child (155 Views)

Describe The Physical Qualities/features You Want In Your Future Partner. / 4 Things You Should Know About Your Future Partner / “ Limit The Dick Intakes. Pity Your Future Husband. " - Nigerian Lady Writes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Letter From Your Future Child by RomanceDoctor4U(m): 2:45pm On May 27, 2020
DEAR FUTURE PARENT,

I know that on this special day called CHILDREN’S DAY, I shouldn’t be the one writing you, you should be the one writing to celebrate me and pray for me for a better future.

But due to what children suffer or enjoy because of the choice of wife or husband their father or mother made in their absence that affects them positively or negatively when they finally arrive Time from Eternity, I’m compelled to write you this urgent letter. Forgive me.

.........................................................................................

It’s true that no child has the right to choose his or her father or mother, but everyone has the right to choose who his wife should be or who her husband should be.

I know that some parents have violated their sons’ and daughters’ right to choose who they’ll live with for a lifetime by making the choice for them and now some of those marriages have turned Hell on Earth instead of Heaven on Earth, but that is not the purpose of this letter.

May be in future, when I finally arrive, we’ll discuss about that in details.

.........................................................................................

It’s true that sons and daughters can’t be blamed for their father’s or mother’s behaviours, because no child can choose his or her father’s or mother’s belief system or mindset, which is what determine a person’s way of life: thoughts, words and deeds.

But whatever a parent’s behavior is, it will in so many ways influence their children, positively or negatively.

But one vital thing that many future parents neglect, is, we children will blame or praise you for choosing the kind of husband or wife you marry because the act of choosing a spouse is automatically the act of recruiting a permanent, not temporary, father or mother for us.

Never forget that when you’re choosing your spouse, you’re simultaneously choosing the man or woman who will be my father or mother for a lifetime.

You’re my recruitment officer.

You’re the one to recruit my father or mother and you’ll be held responsible for whatever kind of man or woman you picked as my father or mother.

Please, don’t be selfish.

Consider my peace and joy too.

Remember, your joy will be my joy; your sadness will be my sadness.

I know that I don’t have the right to decide who should be my father or mother, but I’ll be grateful if you’ll make that life changing choice with me in mind.

I’m longing to meet you and become your child for a lifetime.

Thank you.

Your Future Child,
From ETERNITY.

.................................................................................................

I am Emmanuel Abdalmasih Samson (EAS), your Romantic Relationship and Family Affairs Consultant, and your Romantic Life and Family Life Happiness is my priority.

(Note: First written on 27th May, 2014)
................................................................................................

I love you.

Thank you.

connect with me via whatsapp: +234806548322

#IntentionalParenting #EffectiveParenting #ResponsibleChildren #Parent #Children #2020 #Day #Child #Happy #ChildrensDay #Husband #Wife #Father #Mother #Relationship #Romance #Romantic #RomanticRelationship #Courtship #Marriage #SORRAM #sorramglobal #Covid19 #StaySafe #Future #FuJesu #Nomshu

(1) (Reply)

Suicide*https://masterslive2020.com/brighton-vs-arsenal/ / Sea Of Passion Episode 6 A Trip To Mexico / Support Community For Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.