Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,442 members, 7,819,633 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:38 PM

I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity - Religion (137) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity (125637 Views)

New Changes For Jehovah's Witness: Women Can Wear Trousers, Men Must Not Wear.. / Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses! / What Does This Mean: Spirit,Water And Blood Bear Witness On Earth? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (134) (135) (136) (137) (138) (139) (140) ... (234) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by GRIMMJOE(m): 7:25am On Jul 09, 2020
Maximus69:

Each person is an intelligent being and we know what makes us happy and fulfilled in life, so there is no reason pestering others to abandon what gives them joy.
We only make presentations of what we believe is good for everyone and we try to expatiate on the benefits of what we know! smiley
I'm enjoying your self pity trip.

Where was your brain when you were busy shouting we are not seeing the Paradise except we are Jehovah's witness, why not keep your opinion to your self.

1 Like

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Nobody: 7:28am On Jul 09, 2020
GRIMMJOE:
This is you also, I love how humble I've made you, next time think twice before quoting me.
Maximus the chicken

It's not about been humbled my guy, it's about the life you once said you have, i want to believe that you truly have a life so forget about what others believe and go back to your own life! smiley
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by GRIMMJOE(m): 7:28am On Jul 09, 2020
Maximus69:

It's OK my friend, keep hatred in it's place and continue with your life.
There's nothing you can say that will change the mind of intelligent creatures like you, humans are sensitive to pleasures as well as discomfort, if you have something that will bring them bliss they will not hesitate to join you.
You don't have to go about insulting or abusing people simply because you want them to change what they're used to! smiley
Next time think before saying others are doomed.

Next time think before saying you have the answer to this world and God is your friend, because you will be asked.

1 Like

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by GRIMMJOE(m): 7:32am On Jul 09, 2020
Maximus69:

It's not about been humbled my guy, it's about the life you once said you have, i want to believe that you truly have a life so forget about what others believe and go back to your own life! smiley
That's why I'm setting the score straight, you think I'm joking in the real world, I have dreams, purpose, challenges and difficulties like any other human.

So when anyone mention my moniker know that I'll leave what I'm doing and come full force for you.
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Nobody: 7:35am On Jul 09, 2020
GRIMMJOE:
I'm enjoying your self pity trip.

Where was your brain when you were busy shouting we are not seeing the Paradise except we are Jehovah's witness, why not keep your opinion to your self.

That's what my God says and i must make those i love realise the fact, none of those outside the organization of JW can enter into the Kingdom of our God. We don't go about telling people that we only make presentations of how the earth will be when God's kingdom come, but if they'll like to be there, there are things they must do and it's only Jehovah's Witnesses Organization that's teaching people how to qualify for the Kingdom of our God.

But i don't think that should be a problem for persons like you since you believe it's all illusion! smiley
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Nobody: 7:40am On Jul 09, 2020
GRIMMJOE:
Next time think before saying others are doomed.

Next time think before saying you have the answer to this world and God is your friend, because you will be asked.

Your PERSONAL grievances with what people are saying shouldn't make you a sadist.
You see preachers in buses, on your streets, on TV and hear them on your radio.
If you're truly a freethinker who knows what he is doing, and you're sure it's all illusion, i don't see any reason why you should be bothered! smiley

1 Like

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by GRIMMJOE(m): 7:48am On Jul 09, 2020
Maximus69:

That's what my God says and i must make those i love realise the fact, none of those outside the organization of JW can enter into the Kingdom of our God. We don't go about telling people that we only make presentations of how the earth will be when God's kingdom come, but if they'll like to be there, there are things they must do and it's only Jehovah's Witnesses Organization that's teaching people how to qualify for the Kingdom of our God.

But i don't think that should be a problem for persons like you since you believe it's all illusion! smiley
If you're going to present your perspective as fact, be prepared for questions, or keep your opinion to your self.

Naira land is not my father land, guess what, it isn't yours either.

1 Like

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by GRIMMJOE(m): 7:49am On Jul 09, 2020
Maximus69:

Your PERSONAL grievances with what people are saying shouldn't make you a sadist.
You see preachers in buses, on your streets, on TV and hear them on your radio.
If you're truly a freethinker who knows what he is doing, and you're sure it's all illusion, i don't see any reason why you should be bothered! smiley
Show me where I said I'm bothered or you're a lying pig.
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Nobody: 7:51am On Jul 09, 2020
GRIMMJOE:
That's why I'm setting the score straight, you think I'm joking in the real world, I have dreams, purpose, challenges and difficulties like any other human.
So when anyone mention my moniker know that I'll leave what I'm doing and come full force for you.

You need to wise up and become mature.
People do say lots of things with their mouth, type so many things with their hands and think so many things with their heads.
I wish you become someone great in life, how many people will you go after if you become the President of Nigeria?
Doctors, Lawyers, Teachers, Journalists, Motorists, Marketers, Engineers these are people with responsibilities, what about Prostitutes, Gays, Lesbians, Crossdressers, Transgenders, Human Traffickers, Kidnappers, these are people with questionable means, then think of students from kindergarten to university all these will say one thing or the other about you, how many will you go after? cheesy
So wise up young man, you still have a long way to go if you must reach the top in life! smiley

1 Like

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by GRIMMJOE(m): 7:52am On Jul 09, 2020
If you don't like my comments, pray for me to stop.

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Nobody: 7:52am On Jul 09, 2020
GRIMMJOE:
If you're going to present your perspective as fact, be prepared for questions, or keep your opinion to your self.
Naira land is not my father land, guess what, it isn't yours either.

Are you sure you're still a freethinker? cheesy

1 Like

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by GRIMMJOE(m): 7:53am On Jul 09, 2020
Maximus69:

You need to wise up and become mature.
People do say lots of things with their mouth, type so many things with their hands and think so many things with their heads.
I wish you become someone great in life, how many people will you go after if you become the President of Nigeria?
Doctors, Lawyers, Teachers, Journalists, Motorists, Marketers, Engineers these are people with responsibilities, what about Prostitutes, Gays, Lesbians, Crossdressers, Transgenders, Human Traffickers, Kidnappers, these are people with questionable means, then think of students from kindergarten to university all these will say one thing or the other about you, how many will you go after? cheesy
So wise up young man, you still have a long way to go if you must reach the top in life! smiley
Is it your top.

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Nobody: 7:54am On Jul 09, 2020
GRIMMJOE:
Show me where I said I'm bothered or you're a lying pig.

Hmmmmmmmm my young man, if you're not bothered then what are you doing all day and night arguing with religionists? cheesy

1 Like

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Nobody: 7:56am On Jul 09, 2020
GRIMMJOE:
Is it your top.
Just an advice from your old friend Maximus! smiley
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by GRIMMJOE(m): 7:58am On Jul 09, 2020
Maximus69:

Hmmmmmmmm my young man, if you're not bothered then what are you doing all day and night arguing with religionists? cheesy
Old man if you're not bothered then what are you doing all day and night arguing with me.

Could it be I've now made you feel stupîd when you close your eyes to pray, do you think of GRIMMJOE instead.
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by GRIMMJOE(m): 8:00am On Jul 09, 2020
Maximus69:

Just an advice from your old friend Maximus! smiley
Is that so, what happened to keeping your opinion to your self.
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Nobody: 8:03am On Jul 09, 2020
GRIMMJOE:

Old man if you're not bothered then what are you doing all day and night arguing with me.

Could it be I've now made you feel stupîd when you close your eyes to pray, do you think of GRIMMJOE instead.

My own case differs from yours, remember i am one of the followers of Jesus who said "love your neighbour as yourself" so i'm bothered whenever i see people doing things the wrong way due to the love i have for my neighbours.

But you just said you're not bothered, so why are you arguing all day and night with religionists if you're not bothered? cheesy
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Nobody: 8:05am On Jul 09, 2020
GRIMMJOE:
Is that so, what happened to keeping your opinion to your self.

It's not an opinion my young man but an advice! smiley
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by GRIMMJOE(m): 8:09am On Jul 09, 2020
Maximus69:

My own case differs from yours, remember i am one of the followers of Jesus who said "love your neighbour as yourself" so i'm bothered whenever i see people doing things the wrong way due to the love i have for my neighbours.

But you just said you're not bothered, so why are you arguing all day and night with religionists if you're not bothered? cheesy
My brother, show me where I said I'm not bothered, or you're a lair.
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by GRIMMJOE(m): 8:11am On Jul 09, 2020
Maximus69:

It's not an opinion my young man but an advice! smiley
And I recommend you shove it up your àss.
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Nobody: 8:15am On Jul 09, 2020
GRIMMJOE:
My brother, show me where I said I'm not bothered, or you're a lair.

I thought you're the one who typed this

GRIMMJOE: Show me where I said I'm bothered or you're a lying pig

So it's either you're bothered or you're not bothered nah! cheesy
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by GRIMMJOE(m): 8:16am On Jul 09, 2020
Maximus69:

I thought you're the one who typed this

So it's either you're bothered or you're not bothered nah! cheesy
So which is it, lair.

You must force words into my mouth to pitch you tent, not working is it.
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Nobody: 8:18am On Jul 09, 2020
GRIMMJOE:
And I recommend you shove it up your àss.

Of course an advice is not supposed to be shoved down the throat of the recipient, it's either you take it or reject it.

So suit yourself my young man! smiley
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by GRIMMJOE(m): 8:21am On Jul 09, 2020
Maximus69:

Of course an advice is not supposed to be shoved down the throat of the recipient, it's either you take it or reject it.

So suit yourself my young man! smiley
but on a serious note, do you think of me when you pray.
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Nobody: 8:23am On Jul 09, 2020
GRIMMJOE:

So which is it, lair.
You must force words into my mouth to pitch you tent, not working is it.

I'm seeing a young man with bright future ahead of him, but with this mindset of yours you're going to have a lot of issues with people around you, so if you truthfully want to be a freethinker then you must learn to avoid unnecessary arguments with religionists, otherwise each time you do your emotions will be affected and that's not good for you my young man!

So try to focus on the life you once told me you have and let religionists continue with what you've termed a delusion! smiley
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Nobody: 8:27am On Jul 09, 2020
GRIMMJOE:
but on a serious note, do you think of me when you pray.

To be candid JWs don't think of people who aren't interested in what we preach, so there's no way we can remember you in our prayers.
When we pray, it's either for ourselves, our family, our global Spiritual family, those listening to our preaching and trying to live up to God's standard. smiley
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by GRIMMJOE(m): 8:28am On Jul 09, 2020
Maximus69:

I'm seeing a young man with bright future ahead of him, but with this mindset of yours you're going to have a lot of issues with people around you, so if you truthfully want to be a freethinker then you must learn to avoid unnecessary arguments with religionists, otherwise each time you do your emotions will be affected and that's not good for you my young man!

So try to focus on the life you once told me you have and let religionists continue with what you've termed a delusion! smiley
Trying to play the high moral high ground, try again.

A shameless lair giving me advice, a man that wasted his youth womanizing giving, the world we live in.

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by GRIMMJOE(m): 8:30am On Jul 09, 2020
Maximus69:

To be candid JWs don't think of people who aren't interested in what we preach, so there's no way we can remember you in our prayers.
When we pray, it's either for ourselves, our family, our global Spiritual family, those listening to our preaching and trying to live up to God's standard. smiley
Admitt it, I make you feel stupid while at it.

This is what Maximus imagine I look like.

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Nobody: 8:36am On Jul 09, 2020
GRIMMJOE:
Trying to play the high moral high ground, try again.
A shameless lair giving me advice, a man that wasted his youth womanizing giving, the world we live in.

You're so funny my young man! smiley

You can only get wise counsel from people who have thread the path that could harm you before, they're the best counselor you can have because they'll be able to give you first hand experience of what you have not seen.
A Yorùbá adage says
Afogbón ológbón sogbón kìí sìwàwù

Meaning

he who learns from the mistakes of others will become wise

So try to become wise my young man, life is not all about grievances for things you can't change, religionists will continue with their religions no matter what you think, say or do! smiley

1 Like

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by GRIMMJOE(m): 8:39am On Jul 09, 2020
Maximus69:

You're so funny my young man! smiley

You can only get wise counsel from people who have thread the path that could harm you before, they're the best counselor you can have because they'll be able to give you first hand experience of what you have not seen.
A Yorùbá adage says
Afogbón ológbón sogbón kìí sìwàwù

Meaning

he who learns from the mistakes of others will become wise

So try to become wise my young man, life is not all about grievances for things you can't change, religionists will continue with their religions no matter what you think, say or do! smiley
Good you admitted wasting your youth, hope you tell you family members you have a sugar girl.
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by GRIMMJOE(m): 8:42am On Jul 09, 2020
time to go face life challenges, while you remain here drowning in you illusion, demons occupies space.

Death is the master of JW, it killed all the founder.
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Nobody: 8:43am On Jul 09, 2020
GRIMMJOE:
Admitt it, I make you feel stupid while at it.
This is what Maximus imagine I look like.

Naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, unlike you that see me like a slaughtered sheep, this is how i'm seeing you!
As a vibrant young man with a bright future ahead of him. It's just this your mindset of trying to change religionists who believe they must worship God whereas you've got nothing to give them in replacement of what they really cherish WORSHIP!

(1) (2) (3) ... (134) (135) (136) (137) (138) (139) (140) ... (234) (Reply)

Download & Listen to Inspirational Sermons By Bishop T D Jakes!!!! mp3 format / Social Distancing In Delta: My Church Worship Service Today (Photos) / How My Husband Died — Evelyn, TB Joshua’s Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.