Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,832 members, 7,817,431 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:13 PM

I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity - Religion (178) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity (125098 Views)

New Changes For Jehovah's Witness: Women Can Wear Trousers, Men Must Not Wear.. / Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses! / What Does This Mean: Spirit,Water And Blood Bear Witness On Earth? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (175) (176) (177) (178) (179) (180) (181) ... (234) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by johnw47: 10:44pm On Jul 29, 2020
Zzor:
you are the lier here,i can't begin to quote some of your many lies,i could have easily done that with my Rozz account but I have deactivated it.keep denying your lies like a little baby

ha ha weakie lie lie rozz, of course you cannot quote my lies

you big fat fraud like false jw's
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Nobody: 10:47pm On Jul 29, 2020
johnw47:

lie lie rozz

so you side with false jw's on Jesus body not being resurrected
but you cannot support your lie, of course you can't oh so dum one
have you totally forgotten what the topic is all about?it was solely centred on Trinity but your timid self refused to see things outside your own belief,you brought your hatred for jw with full force not until you were heavily trashed and you had no option than to go abusive and quoting same verse over and over again.If you think you can match me on scripture matters,then create a topic for just you and i and lets begin.fake wealthy pastor johnw419 lmao
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Nobody: 10:50pm On Jul 29, 2020
johnw47:

ha ha weakie lie lie rozz, of course you cannot quote my lies

you big fat fraud like false jw's
you are the lier here and don't worry I'm also aware of your obsession lol
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by johnw47: 10:50pm On Jul 29, 2020
Zzor:
have you totally forgotten what the topic is all about?it was solely centred on Trinity but your timid self refused to see things outside your own belief,you brought your hatred for jw with full force not until you were heavily trashed and you had no option than to go abusive and quoting same verse over and over again.If you think you can match me on scripture matters,thrn create a topic for just you and i and lets begin.fake wealthy pastor johnw419 lmao

lie lie rozz

you sided with false jw on Jesus resurrection
and now you scared to talk about it, laughing, you so dum dum aren't you lie lie rozz

1 Like

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Janosky: 10:50pm On Jul 29, 2020
olamy7:
and that makes it more clear that one true God is God with many roles... That is why we call it trinity, a God with 3 roles.
grin grin
John 17:3, Where does Jesus claim that the one True God is with many three roles?

Why you dey ADD your FRAUD into John 17:3?

John17:3. 4:24, Jesus says The One true God is NOT three spirits.

Don't DECEIVE your kids as you DECEIVE YOURSELF
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by johnw47: 11:06pm On Jul 29, 2020
Zzor:
you are the lier here and don't worry I'm also aware of your obsession lol

lie lie rozz

i'm still waiting on quotes, and tell me, what is my obsession, funny duh lie lie rozz

1 Like

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by johnw47: 11:12pm On Jul 29, 2020
Zzor:
have you totally forgotten what the topic is all about?it was solely centred on Trinity but your timid self refused to see things outside your own belief,you brought your hatred for jw with full force not until you were heavily trashed and you had no option than to go abusive and quoting same verse over and over again. If you think you can match me on scripture matters,then create a topic for just you and i and lets begin. fake wealthy pastor johnw419 lmao

laughing

well so far lie lie rozz you cannot match any scriptures i quote
heres just a few on Jesus body being resurrected:

Joh 2:19 Jesus answered and said unto them, Destroy this temple, and in three days I will raise it up.

Luk 24:39 See my hands and my feet, that it is I myself. Touch me, and see. For a spirit does not have flesh and bones as you see that I have.

Act_2:27 Because thou wilt not leave my soul(body) in hell(the tomb), neither wilt thou suffer thine Holy One to see corruption.
Act_2:31 He seeing this before spake of the resurrection of Christ, that his soul was not left in hell, neither his flesh did see corruption.

1 Like

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Nobody: 11:13pm On Jul 29, 2020
johnw47:

lie lie rozz

i'm still waiting on quotes, and tell me, what is my obsession, funny duh lie lie rozz
Mtcheww keep deceiving yourself,i wonder the type of people you pastor sef,i think they are a novice bibilically.You better go cuddle your wife,oh I forgot that you are so stiff and unromantic,i will advise you go learn from maximus69 AKA your nightmare
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Nobody: 11:18pm On Jul 29, 2020
johnw47:

laughing

well so far lie lie rozz you cannot match any scriptures i quote
heres just a few on Jesus body being resurrected:

Joh 2:19 Jesus answered and said unto them, Destroy this temple, and in three days I will raise it up.

Luk 24:39 See my hands and my feet, that it is I myself. Touch me, and see. For a spirit does not have flesh and bones as you see that I have.

Act_2:27 Because thou wilt not leave my soul(body) in hell(the tomb), neither wilt thou suffer thine Holy One to see corruption.
Act_2:31 He seeing this before spake of the resurrection of Christ, that his soul was not left in hell, neither his flesh did see corruption.

you should notice I stopped attending to your recycled quotes long ago,obviously you are not learned bibilically,and if you think you are more intelligent than i am,i am up for your challenge both bibillically and academically if you are a science discipline.Create a topic on both areas just for you and I. If I don't trash you both ways then I'll leave Nairaland for you and never come back
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by johnw47: 11:21pm On Jul 29, 2020
Zzor:
Mtcheww keep deceiving yourself,i wonder the type of people you pastor sef,i think they are a novice bibilically.You better go cuddle your wife,oh I forgot that you are so stiff and unromantic,i will advise you go learn from maximus69 AKA your nightmare

poor duh lie lie rozz

you cannot answer to anything:

johnw47:

lie lie rozz

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by johnw47: 11:36pm On Jul 29, 2020
Zzor:
you should notice I stopped attending to your recycled quotes long ago,

really then what are all these your replies, laughing, you are so duh lie lie rozz

Zzor:
obviously you are not learned bibilically,and if you think you are more intelligent than i am,i am up for your challenge both bibillically and academically if you are a science discipline.Create a topic on both areas just for you and I.

most dum dum in all of nairaland forums, don't just keep talking about it, open a thread on anything Biblical, perhaps on you not believing Jesus body was resurrected, and invite me to join you there

Zzor: If I don't trash you both ways then I'll leave Nairaland for you and never come back

most duh lie lie rozz
i'm not at all interisted in what you do: leave forums or not
you think to highly of yourself fatty
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Janosky: 11:41pm On Jul 29, 2020
brocab:
{John 1:1, 14} In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
The Word became flesh and made his dwelling among us. "We have seen his glory, the glory of the one and only Son, who came from the Father, full of grace and truth.

grin grin

Almighty God can NOT come from the Father because Almighty God has no Father anywhere.

The Word says he came from his Father , the one True God who sent the Word, (His son in heaven) to become flesh in the likeness of men. Romans 8:3. John 3:16, 17:3.

Psalms 89:6
" For who in the sky is equal to Yahweh? Who is like Yahweh among the sons of God?"
John14:28, Jesus CONFIRM that Psalms 89:6 is the TRUTH.

WAYO Brocab ,Circumcise your ears and RECEIVE SENSE.
"

Joh17:17, your (God's) Word is NOT "the Word" of Joh1:1
Jesus is NOT a speech, or command spoken by God.(CONTRARY to Trinitarians FALSE claims)

(Hebrews 1:1-2, John 15:15. John 7:16 The Word is his Father's spokesman, teaching, preaching what his Father taught Jesus in heaven)
Bros, Shine your eyes , know the difference and RECEIVE SENSE.
Trinity GIBBERISH is a man made SCAM
grin
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Nobody: 11:49pm On Jul 29, 2020
johnw47:

really then what are all these your replies, laughing, you are so duh lie lie rozz

most dum dum in all of nairaland forums, don't just keep talking about it, open a thread on anything Biblical, perhaps on you not believing Jesus body was resurrected, and invite me to join you there

most duh lie lie rozz
i'm not at all interisted in what you do: leave forums or not
you think to highly of yourself fatty
your last statement isn't me at all,i just want to prove y
ou wrong on so many things.Go and cuddle your Wife

1 Like

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by johnw47: 11:53pm On Jul 29, 2020
Zzor:
your last statement isn't me at all,i just want to prove y
ou wrong on so many things
.Go and cuddle your Wife

well when are you going to start, fatty lie lie rozz
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Janosky: 12:08am On Jul 30, 2020
brocab:

Evil in the Last Days....
{2 Timothy 3:4-6} traitors, headstrong, haughty, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God, having a form of godliness but denying its power. And from such people turn away! For of this sort are those who creep into households and make captives of gullible women loaded down with sins, led away by various lusts.
I think the above verse fits Watchtower bill quite well-JW's-creeping into households make captive of gullible people leading them further into Hell just as much as you..
{Matthew 23: 13-14} But woe to you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! For you shut up the kingdom of heaven against men; for you neither go in yourselves, nor do you allow those who are entering to go in. Woe to you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! For you devour widows’ houses, and for a pretense make long prayers. Therefore you will receive greater condemnation.
If anybody is considering joining the Watchtower-ask many questions, while studying the bible>compare their NWT bible with the KJ's bible-you will find that the Watchtower does not work with other bibles-which are always needed to retrieve right information, you will find the Watchtower shuts up the kingdom of heaven against men; for they neither go in themselves, nor do they allow those who are entering, to go in.

Because Jesus Christ DISGRACED Brocab in the gospel of John 14:28, 4:24, 20:17 ,17:3, & Revelations 3:5, the Bros resort to spew more FRAUD GIBBERISH in a desperate move to save face.
grin.

I challenge Brocab to copy and paste

John 14:28, 4:24, 20:17, ,17:3 & Revelations 3:5 from the KJV and the NWT Bible grin
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by johnw47: 12:30am On Jul 30, 2020
2Co_4:4  In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.

Mat_7:15  Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.

Mat_23:15  Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye compass sea and land to make one proselyte, and when he is made, ye make him twofold more the child of hell than yourselves.
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by johnw47: 3:02am On Jul 30, 2020
johnw47:

apparently false jw's, instead of accepting the truth of scripture on Jesus resurrection
just go off into a lot of gibberish about some pastors and their churches, laugh

you so pathetic little girlies

also, you know i don't have a pastor or belong to
those churches you keep mentiioning
but like your father and god the devil
you cannot stop lying:

Joh 8:44  Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

you all are so fearfully paranoid, aren't you all:

Rev 21:8  But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

big wide smile
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by brocab: 7:24am On Jul 30, 2020
Of course with your calculations-nothing could be possible with God-Janosky is denying that God can't be who He chooses to be...Janosky can't believe God can be in everybody at the same time...Janosky refuses to believe the Word Jesus and the Father are One-working together as One..
Janosky:

grin grin

Almighty God can NOT come from the Father because Almighty God has no Father anywhere.

The Word says he came from his Father , the one True God who sent the Word, (His son in heaven) to become flesh in the likeness of men. Romans 8:3. John 3:16, 17:3.

Psalms 89:6
" For who in the sky is equal to Yahweh? Who is like Yahweh among the sons of God?"
John14:28, Jesus CONFIRM that Psalms 89:6 is the TRUTH.

WAYO Brocab ,Circumcise your ears and RECEIVE SENSE.
"

Joh17:17, your (God's) Word is NOT "the Word" of Joh1:1
Jesus is NOT a speech, or command spoken by God.(CONTRARY to Trinitarians FALSE claims)

(Hebrews 1:1-2, John 15:15. John 7:16 The Word is his Father's spokesman, teaching, preaching what his Father taught Jesus in heaven)
Bros, Shine your eyes , know the difference and RECEIVE SENSE.
Trinity GIBBERISH is a man made SCAM
grin
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Nobody: 7:33am On Jul 30, 2020
brocab:
Thank God for that-I actually believed you were gay..

Matthew 5:11-12 wink
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by brocab: 7:38am On Jul 30, 2020
As I said: if anybody is considering joining the Watchtower-ask many questions, while studying the bible>compare their NWT bible with the KJ's bible-you will find that the Watchtower does not work with other bibles-which are always needed to retrieve right information, you will find the Watchtower shuts up the kingdom of heaven against men; for they neither go in themselves, nor do they allow those who are entering, to go in.
Janosky wouldn't know which way is up-he wouldn't be a good candidate for any information concerning God:
Try to separate yourselves away from the Watchtower-I have never retrieved any sense from JW's-I find them to be nasty people, they will lead you down a dead end street-you will be more confused about who God is, find a bible that makes some sense to you-it's the only way to find some peace within.
Janosky:

Because Jesus Christ DISGRACED Brocab in the gospel of John 14:28, 4:24, 20:17 ,17:3, & Revelations 3:5, the Bros resort to spew more FRAUD GIBBERISH in a desperate move to save face.
grin.

I challenge Brocab to copy and paste

John 14:28, 4:24, 20:17, ,17:3 & Revelations 3:5 from the KJV and the NWT Bible grin
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by brocab: 7:53am On Jul 30, 2020
Feel blessed even more-when you caste out your abuse against others..
Maximus69:

Matthew 5:11-12 wink
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Nobody: 9:01am On Jul 30, 2020
brocab:
Feel blessed even more-when you caste out your abuse against others..

You're incredibly inconsistent even in your own way of accusing others! cheesy

Just listen to yourself~

brocab:

Is she bad-or are you just sucking up-trying to get into her pants...

brocab:
Thank God for that-I actually thought you were gay...

So Pastor brocab, in just the same thread you've accused the same person both womanizer and gay! cheesy

Gays have nothing to do with whatever is in the opposite sex's pants nah!

That's why the Matthew 5:11-12 happens to be a perfect description of your state of mind Sir! smiley
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Nobody: 9:07am On Jul 30, 2020
brocab:
As I said: if anybody is considering joining the Watchtower-ask many questions, while studying the bible>compare their NWT bible with the KJ's bible-you will find that the Watchtower does not work with other bibles-which are always needed to retrieve right information, you will find the Watchtower shuts up the kingdom of heaven against men; for they neither go in themselves, nor do they allow those who are entering, to go in.
Janosky wouldn't know which way is up-he wouldn't be a good candidate for any information concerning God:
Try to separate yourselves away from the Watchtower-I have never retrieved any sense from JW's-I find them to be nasty people, they will lead you down a dead end street-you will be more confused about who God is, find a bible that makes some sense to you-it's the only way to find some peace within.

The underlined is what makes you a shameless hypocrite Sir, please present a better performing group where PEACE reigns amongst the adherents like JWs! smiley
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Nobody: 9:20am On Jul 30, 2020
Why do you keep deceiving yourself like this?

JWs are preaching what they know, you're the one saying what they believe is wrong, OK tell us what is the name of your church so that we can go there and see how things should be done better, you went silent on that.
So who is stabbing the other at the back?

It's like this TRINITY has blurred the brains of you Trinitarians to the point where you can't even talk straight anymore! embarassed embarassed embarassed

Let me educate you boy, someone stabbing the other at the back won't disclose his identity nor where he is standing, meaning such a person will continue to hide!

Jehovah's Witnesses are here telling you where they belong and everyone can assess their beliefs and compare with others to see how unique their beliefs are, but you guys are just hiding, nobody knows your church now and you're saying the people whose church is declared should abandon their faith for which group nah? undecided undecided undecided

The whole world know that there is no unity nor consistency in Trinity!
brocab:
I am only human-and it's quite obvious where Max is going with this-it's obvious., the difference between the JW's and us Christians, you continual to stab us in the back-just like Maximus was doing-while sucking up to his bride..
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Nobody: 9:30am On Jul 30, 2020
TATIME:

JWs are preaching what they know, you're the one saying what they believe is wrong, OK tell us what is the name of your church so that we can go there and see how things should be done better, you went silent on that.

It's like this TRINITY has blurred the brains of you Trinitarians to the point where you can't even talk straight anymore! embarassed embarassed embarassed

Let me educate you boy, someone stabbing the other at the back won't disclose his identity nor where he is standing, meaning such a person will continue to hide!

Jehovah's Witnesses are here telling you where they belong and everyone can assess their beliefs and compare with others to see how unique their beliefs are, but you guys are just hiding, nobody knows your church now and you're saying the people whose church is declared should abandon their faith for which group nah? undecided undecided undecided

I wonder why brocab deceives himself constantly using the pronoun "WE" when Trinitarians are not even consistent in their definition of their TRINITY God. cheesy
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by brocab: 1:43pm On Jul 30, 2020
Why don't you read the bible-and stop lying to yourself..
Maximus69:

I wonder why brocab deceives himself constantly using the pronoun "WE" when Trinitarians are not even consistent in their definition of their TRINITY God. cheesy
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by brocab: 2:23pm On Jul 30, 2020
TATIME:
We are all hiding-I don't see any of you=visa versa, Just maybe if you weren't mouthy-we may listen to you a little. if you really had a little wisdom about the Word of God-I am sure you would preach it to us-you Jw's are all the same.
None of you have proper teaching-about the 3 persons in One-none of you have the Spirit of God working in any of you, you haven't a clue what we are talking about-it shows your inter mental state of mind-won't allow you to know truth.
How many times have we produced the scriptures to you all-trying to explain what we see.
How we understand the bible, just the way God had written it, and who's teaching us the Word of God, it is obvious who's teaching, we are many person's in One body-preaching and teaching the same Word.
We understand things-and see things-just like the trinity theory-you haven't a clue what any of this means, and you aren't willing to open up your hearts to know-where we came from-and whom do we belong too!!
Jesus said: His Kingdom is not of this world-where in your case your kingdom hall is..
So why do you keep on deceiving yourself?
TATIME:

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Nobody: 5:32pm On Jul 30, 2020
brocab:
Why don't you read the bible-and stop lying to yourself..

Well i can't find the word TRINITY anywhere in my Bible!
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Nobody: 8:45pm On Jul 30, 2020
brocab:

We are all hiding-I don't see any of you=visa versa, Just maybe if you weren't mouthy-we may listen to you a little. if you really had a little wisdom about the Word of God-I am sure you would preach it to us-you Jw's are all the same.
None of you have proper teaching-about the 3 persons in One-none of you have the Spirit of God working in any of you, you haven't a clue what we are talking about-it shows your inter mental state of mind-won't allow you to know truth.
How many times have we produced the scriptures to you all-trying to explain what we see.
How we understand the bible, just the way God had written it, and who's teaching us the Word of God, it is obvious who's teaching, we are many person's in One body-preaching and teaching the same Word.
We understand things-and see things-just like the trinity theory-you haven't a clue what any of this means, and you aren't willing to open up your hearts to know-where we came from-and whom do we belong too!!
Jesus said: His Kingdom is not of this world-where in your case your kingdom hall is..
So why do you keep on deceiving yourself?

It's OK, go and worship your God! smiley smiley smiley

3 Likes

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Nobody: 9:59pm On Jul 30, 2020
TATIME:

It's OK, go and worship your God! smiley smiley smiley
why have you made my sd to drift away from me?lol
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Ken4Christ: 10:45pm On Jul 30, 2020
Peacefullove:

Listen to yourself. U said God can transform dust to physical body . does that not make the physical body composed of dust ??

A spiritual body isn't composed of DUST! ... To say its transformed its to say the spiritual body is made up of Dust.

A spiritual body isn't a physical/human body. Its the body of angels and God himself.

Define Spiritual body first ? Is it flesh ? U mean God has a body composed of Dust ?

This is getting interesting.

If our Lord Jesus physical body was transformed to a spiritual body, it will also happen to us. If you don't believe it, you will not experience it. And it will be too late when your rot in hell.

1 Like

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Ken4Christ: 10:49pm On Jul 30, 2020
DappaD:

Capital NO!

Can you please show me fruitage of this your ‘Holy Ghost’ ?

Remember only good trees produce fine fruit, whereas rotten trees produce worthless fruits. (Matthew 7:17,18)
So if you think you're in this ‘good trees’ category, then you shouldn't have a problem mentioning your religious group where this your ‘spirit’ is working among ALL its adherents and bringing them to one line of thought?

I am sorry I can't help you if you don't want to follow the steps. It begins with Jesus. Receive him into your heart as your Lord and personal Saviour first. If you are not ready, be ready for Hell fire. Those who are already there are looking for a second chance. Take advantage of this and do it before you kick the bucket otherwise it be regrets upon regrets and you will remember this post.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (175) (176) (177) (178) (179) (180) (181) ... (234) (Reply)

Pastor John Hagee - Cornerstone Church Ministry, Heresy, Divorce & Dirty Deeds / Download & Listen to Inspirational Sermons By Bishop T D Jakes!!!! mp3 format / Social Distancing In Delta: My Church Worship Service Today (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 114
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.