Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,944 members, 7,817,771 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:14 PM

I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity - Religion (190) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity (125162 Views)

New Changes For Jehovah's Witness: Women Can Wear Trousers, Men Must Not Wear.. / Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses! / What Does This Mean: Spirit,Water And Blood Bear Witness On Earth? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (187) (188) (189) (190) (191) (192) (193) ... (234) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Nobody: 8:23pm On Aug 09, 2020
Zzor:
so he's even an atheist

How i wish you stumble on their website and see how they're working tirelessly with all sorts of lies against JWs! Matthew 5:11-12
There is no human society who doesn't know that JWs have the happiest marriages, in fact that's why majority are agitating asking "Why do JWs only marry themselves?"
You will know the truth and the truth will set you free {John 8:32} if JWs marriages aren't making the sweetest homes please who will care about marrying them? cheesy
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Nobody: 8:28pm On Aug 09, 2020
Maximus69:

How i wish you stumble on their website and see how they're working tirelessly with all sorts of lies against JWs! Matthew 5:11-12
There is no human society who doesn't know that JWs have the happiest marriages, in fact that's why majority are agitating asking "Why do JWs only marry themselves?"
You will know the truth and the truth will set you free {John 8:32} if JWs marriages aren't making the sweetest homes please who will care about marrying them? cheesy
dont worry yourself my sd,i have grown past that stage of believing anything i read on the net
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Nobody: 8:31pm On Aug 09, 2020
Zzor:
dont worry yourself my sd,i have grown past that stage of believing anything i read on the net

He is another version of the Many rivers to cross wink
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Nobody: 9:13pm On Aug 09, 2020
Janosky:

Mr atheist, your claim is poorly scripted FICTION.

HOGWASH!
...for the Sewage Tank.

Many of them wish to chat with Maximus69, but instead of openly acknowledging the GIFT of God in Maximus69 they want to me to commend them as intelligent speakers whereas there is no source they're pointing to assist those who want to learn. I keep telling them
there is just one group amongst whom you can learn to be as intelligent as Maximus69 "Jehovah's Witnesses" and if you just want to engage me but despises the source of my intelligence i'll discontinue further discussion with you"
That's why most of them are crying about with the name "Maximus69" smiley
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by johnw47: 11:38pm On Aug 09, 2020
Job_13:4  But ye are forgers of lies, ye are all physicians of no value.

Psa 101:7  He that worketh deceit shall not dwell within my house: he that telleth lies shall not tarry in my sight.

1 Like

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by brocab: 2:26am On Aug 10, 2020
If you were to use a little wisdom-instead of laughing-just maybe you could understand-everybody searches for love-we are all made in the image of God-God is Love-and love is what makes us human.."Unless you have a problem' just being you..
Zzor:
im not available and you are wrong to think I will ever love someone I have not seen or interacted with.My feelings are buried down somewhere for now
This is a positive sign: you haven't met Jesus: He is deafeningly someone you haven't seen, or interacted with..
And I suppose the Watchtower could never lead you to Jesus: because Jesus doesn't interact with them either...
My Church is far far away-a place you may never know-a place you may never see-until one day-maybe one day you may find Jesus in your heart-to know He is our savour of our soul..
Zzor:
laughing at you, what makes you think I don't have numerous people offering me love,im not just ready for that,im not available and you are wrong to think I will ever love someone I have not seen or interacted with.My feelings are buried down somewhere for now,i can only admire and run away for now.Happy Sunday,what church do you attend
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Nobody: 3:34am On Aug 10, 2020
brocab:
If you were to use a little wisdom-instead of laughing-just maybe you could understand-everybody searches for love-we are all made in the image of God-God is Love-and love is what makes us human.."Unless you have a problem' just being you..

This is a positive sign: you haven't met Jesus: He is deafeningly someone you haven't seen, or interacted with..
And I suppose the Watchtower could never lead you to Jesus: because Jesus doesn't interact with them either...
My Church is far far away-a place you may never know-a place you may never see-until one day-maybe one day you may find Jesus in your heart-to know He is our savour of our soul..

The Watchtower Organization claims to be the one and only TRUE Christian group!
And in a world that's filled with crime, hatred, racism, prejudice and other hurtful things caused by man. The Watchtower have gathered people from different races under the heavens and made them one big and happy family of peace loving worshipers globally! Micah 4:1-2
So when talking about wars where people carry weapons to settle disputes amongst themselves JWs have used only God's word (Bible) to settle all matters in their midst. Isaiah 2:4
Jesus is the Prince of Peace {Isaiah 9:6} he said those practicing what he taught will have one mind just as Watchtower Organization have done! John 17:21-23
So that's why Zzor is asking for the name of your church perhaps to compare with the Watchtower that you're saying "Jesus doesn't interact with them" because this same JWs have successfully accomplished what Jesus prayed for, and they did so using imperfect humans (not angels) from different nations! James 2:18-26 smiley
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by SIONKPO1(m): 6:05am On Aug 10, 2020
Janosky:

JWs are everywhere but for the safety of fellow brothers in those conflict zone, We won't say pim!

2 Corinthians 9:7 and Luke 21:1-4 principles is for the spiritually mature to pay heed and put into practice.

Whoever ignores those principles , make them quantirinu to DECEIVE themselves.

Tithe is part of the Mosaic law meant for the Israelites alone.
You give tithes to Temple Priest in Israel?
You do animal sacrifices ?
who you wan DECEIVE?

Come to think of it, your Pastorpreneurs say all of una dey Royal priesthood, why will a royal priest, give tithes to his fellow royal Priest?

Go and find out what the Pastorpreneurs year 2020 sweet prophecies for their gullible sheeples and compare it with the current realities
Them don over brainwash this one
your first point,mist Christians gives their tithe cause they are convinced not on pressure
Your second point,giving most be done willingly and with a thankful heart and not acting
FYI,most Tithes and offerings given I church are used for welfare of needy members and missionary works to countries that have not heard of the gospel which you lazy people don't do but only go to peaceful christian environment
How many Muslims and pagans have JW ministered to and come to Christ?/none but you guys rather go to people that already have idea of the word
My brother,study to show thyself approved and try to know on how monies in churches are used and stop sounding bittered
Shalom
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Nobody: 6:07am On Aug 10, 2020
johnw47:

Psa 101:7  He that worketh deceit shall not dwell within my house: he that telleth lies shall not tarry in my sight.
you this fake wealthy wizard night crawler pastor,aint you tired of all this your rants,you have been the lier all along
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by brocab: 6:49am On Aug 10, 2020
Maximus69:
I know it's sad-the Watchtower believes such rubbish..
The truth is: if you knew Jesus-you wouldn't write such trash on this page..
No one likes to hear the truth-but Jesus is our only hope-without Him you have no hope,,"and don't expect Jehovah will take you with Him without Jesus present...
Maximus69:
So when talking about wars where people carry weapons to settle disputes amongst themselves JWs have used only God's word (Bible) to settle all matters in their midst. Isaiah 2:4
You don't even use God's Word with us-let alone fighting a war...
Maximus69:
So that's why Zzor is asking for the name of your church perhaps to compare with the Watchtower
I have been giving you the name of my Church all along-but you reject it, your interest only 'is to mock everything Christ had began, "you can't compare the Watchtower with Christ as the head..
Maximus69:

And in a world that's filled with crime, hatred, racism, prejudice and other hurtful things caused by man. The Watchtower have gathered people from different races under the heavens and made them one big and happy family of peace loving worshipers globally! Micah 4:1-2
Jesus is the Prince of Peace {Isaiah 9:6} he said those practicing what he taught will have one mind just as Watchtower Organization have done! John 17:21-23
So that's why Zzor is asking for the name of your church perhaps to compare with the Watchtower that you're saying "Jesus doesn't interact with them" because this same JWs have successfully accomplished what Jesus prayed for, and they did so using imperfect humans (not angels) from different nations! James 2:18-26 smiley
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Nobody: 8:01am On Aug 10, 2020
brocab:

I know it's sad-the Watchtower believes such rubbish..
The truth is: if you knew Jesus-you wouldn't write such trash on this page..
No one likes to hear the truth-but Jesus is our only hope-without Him you have no hope,,"and don't expect Jehovah will take you with Him without Jesus present...

You don't even use God's Word with us-let alone fighting a war...

I have been giving you the name of my Church all along-but you reject it, your interest only 'is to mock everything Christ had began, "you can't compare the Watchtower with Christ as the head..

Proudly a JW! smiley

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by johnw47: 8:24am On Aug 10, 2020
Zzor:
you this fake wealthy wizard night crawler pastor,aint you tired of all this your rants,

lie lie rozz, of course you cannot stop lying like your father the devil
and how you hate God's word, and evil as you are, you call God's word rants:

johnw47:

Zzor:
you have been the lier all along

like i have said to you before liar and dum dum, quote them

Joh 8:44  You come from your father, the devil, and you desire to do what your father wants you to do. The devil was a murderer from the beginning. He has never been truthful. He doesn't know what the truth is. Whenever he tells a lie, he's doing what comes naturally to him. He's a liar and the father of lies.
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by johnw47: 8:42am On Aug 10, 2020
Zzor:
you this fake wealthy wizard night crawler pastor,aint you tired of all this your rants,you have been the lier all along

pathetic lie lie rozz

look at you evil one, 6 lies in such a short post:

Joh 8:44  You come from your father, the devil, and you desire to do what your father wants you to do. The devil was a murderer from the beginning. He has never been truthful. He doesn't know what the truth is. Whenever he tells a lie, he's doing what comes naturally to him. He's a liar and the father of lies.
Rev 21:8  But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

Rev_20:15  And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by rabzy: 9:42pm On Aug 10, 2020
SIONKPO1:

Them don over brainwash this one
your first point,mist Christians gives their tithe cause they are convinced not on pressure
Your second point,giving most be done willingly and with a thankful heart and not acting
FYI,most Tithes and offerings given I church are used for welfare of needy members and missionary works to countries that have not heard of the gospel which you lazy people don't do but only go to peaceful christian environment
How many Muslims and pagans have JW ministered to and come to Christ?/none but you guys rather go to people that already have idea of the word
My brother,study to show thyself approved and try to know on how monies in churches are used and stop sounding bittered
Shalom

I can personally give you a muslim i preached to and eventually became a witness...i know scores of muslims that have become witnesses. And we are also after those who have idea of the word..because just the idea of the word is not enough...you need an accurate knowledge of the truth, but a lot of Christians would rather just have an idea and be content when God wants us to have more than idea...the ethiopian eunuch had an idea but it was not enough...Phillip preached to him..Apollos had an idea ( He began to speak boldly in the synagogue; but when Priscilla and Aquila heard him, they took him aside and explained the Way of God to him more accurately.).. was helped to get a full grasp...

So we will keep seeking those who have just an idea of the word.
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by SIONKPO1(m): 9:46pm On Aug 10, 2020
rabzy:

I can personally give you a muslim i preached to and eventually became a witness...i know scores of muslims that have become witnesses. And we are also after those who have idea of the word..because just the idea of the word is not enough...you need an accurate knowledge of the truth, but a lot of Christians would rather just have an idea and be content when God wants us to have more than idea...the ethiopian eunuch had an idea but it was not enough...Phillip preached to him..Apollos had an idea ( He began to speak boldly in the synagogue; but when Priscilla and Aquila heard him, they took him aside and explained the Way of God to him more accurately.).. was helped to get a full grasp...

okay,keep up with the good work,but stop condemning the doctrines of other denominations
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by achorladey: 10:56pm On Aug 10, 2020
rabzy:

rabzy: you need an accurate knowledge of the truth, but a lot of Christians would rather just have an idea and be content when God wants us to have more than idea.

Achorladey: This will not mean JWs have accurate knowledge of the truth. I guess? Or do Jws have accurate knowledge of the truth?

The truth the Ethiopian eunuch was after was WHO?

Must one pledge allegiance to the JWS before such one get baptized. Can someone be baptized by JWs without joining them as a member after knowing this truth?
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by johnw47: 11:02pm On Aug 10, 2020
Pro 6:16  These six things doth the LORD hate: yea, seven are an abomination unto him: 
Pro 6:17  A proud look, a lying tongue, and hands that shed innocent blood, 
Pro 6:18  An heart that deviseth wicked imaginations, feet that be swift in running to mischief, 
Pro 6:19  A false witness that speaketh lies, and he that soweth discord among brethren.
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by brocab: 3:19am On Aug 11, 2020
I am happy you are proud to be you-.Just like I am happy to be me.. .
Maximus69:

Proudly a JW! smiley
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Nobody: 3:40am On Aug 11, 2020
Happy global family (JW) grin grin grin
brocab:
I am happy you are proud to be you-.Just like I am happy to be me.. .

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Nobody: 5:09am On Aug 11, 2020
rabzy:

Maximus69 too was a Muslim! wink
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by brocab: 5:33am On Aug 11, 2020
The ladies are even looking sad: while the men are putting on there fake faces..
TATIME:
Happy global family (JW) grin grin grin

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Nobody: 5:35am On Aug 11, 2020
Of course, they were all flogged before taking the shot! That's the reason for the sad faces on Facebook!
See one of them below, he just got baptized into the family of sadists and he's so proud to pose on Facebook.
Is that not sadistic enough to guess their heart condition? cheesy
brocab:
The ladies are even looking sad: while the men are putting on there fake faces..

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by rabzy: 12:55pm On Aug 11, 2020
achorladey:

rabzy: you need an accurate knowledge of the truth, but a lot of Christians would rather just have an idea and be content when God wants us to have more than idea.

Achorladey: This will not mean JWs have accurate knowledge of the truth. I guess? Or do Jws have accurate knowledge of the truth?

The truth the Ethiopian eunuch was after was WHO?

Must one pledge allegiance to the JWS before such one get baptized. Can someone be baptized by JWs without joining them as a member after knowing this truth?

Everybody believes they have an accurate knowledge of the truth so its not just the witnesses, the catholics, the deeper life, the celestial...the latter rain assembly and the muslims...which of them believes they dont have the truth?
So just like everyone else we believe we have an accurate knowledge of the truth.

The Ethiopian Eunuch was just an example amongst others i gave...dont see why he is becoming the subject of discussion.

Can you do wolimo with the muslim without learning the quran under an alfa..can you be baptized by the catholic even as an infant without your parents being a catholic...can the baptist church baptized anyone that has not been taught and vetted by them?
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by rabzy: 1:05pm On Aug 11, 2020
SIONKPO1:

okay,keep up with the good work,but stop condemning the doctrines of other denominations

Everybody condemns every other person's doctrines. Pentecostals condemn catholic doctrines..The protestant movement and reformation that led to existence of pentecostal churches was as a result of condemnation of the catholic teachings and the pope, it even led to civil war. The other christians believe JW turn Bible upside down..you have seen some posters here too repeatedly calling us names and dogs and that we are from satan the devil etc...I have seen fliers distributed by churches where they depict hell fire...and they show JWs burning in hell.
So it is what it is, as long as there is a difference in beliefs...it is bound to happen.
I went for studies in India, and we preached to Hindus discreetly because if you are caught you can be jailed, openly preaching is not allowed because it can lead to religious riots. But we still have to preach the word one way or another despite threats.
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by rabzy: 1:08pm On Aug 11, 2020
Maximus69:

Maximus69 too was a Muslim! wink

Bros wetin convince you to change and how did your family react... Some muslims that became JWs faced so much persecution, My friend's father was one from osogbo...the man see something when he became a JW.
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Nobody: 1:42pm On Aug 11, 2020
rabzy:

Bros wetin convince you to change and how did your family react... Some muslims that became JWs faced so much persecution, My friend's father was one from osogbo...the man see something when he became a JW.
What do you think they can say or do to a military intelligence officer? cheesy
My uncle told them "leave him, he can't practice that stupid religion that belongs to MorOns" but he's so surprised to see me make changes, and when i resigned he asked me "so you're living your job for this Religion?"
Today they're all surprised that i'm making progress amongst JWs! smiley
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by rabzy: 2:43pm On Aug 11, 2020
Maximus69:

What do you think they can say or do to a military intelligence officer? cheesy
My uncle told them "leave him, he can't practice that stupid religion that belongs to MorOns" but he's so surprised to see me make changes, and when i resigned he asked me "so you're living your job for this Religion?"
Today they're all surprised that i'm making progress amongst JWs! smiley

Wow..so you were with DMI....hmmm you people have done things in this country..things you cant say out.
They definitely cant harass you, you are a fish bone they cant attempt to swallow..dem go just leave you, make dem no come bite more than they can chew.
So what changes did you have to make and which ones were quite hard to make...if you dont mind
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by SIONKPO1(m): 3:50pm On Aug 11, 2020
rabzy:

Everybody condemns every other person's doctrines. Pentecostals condemn catholic doctrines..The protestant movement and reformation that led to existence of pentecostal churches was as a result of condemnation of the catholic teachings and the pope, it even led to civil war. The other christians believe JW turn Bible upside down..you have seen some posters here too repeatedly calling us names and dogs and that we are from satan the devil etc...I have seen fliers distributed by churches where they depict hell fire...and they show JWs burning in hell.
So it is what it is, as long as there is a difference in beliefs...it is bound to happen.
I went for studies in India, and we preached to Hindus discreetly because if you are caught you can be jailed, openly preaching is not allowed because it can lead to religious riots. But we still have to preach the word one way or another despite threats.
The issues most people have with JW is that they see themselves more holy compared to others (are you aware that JW is not a member if CAN in Nigeria?
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Nobody: 4:00pm On Aug 11, 2020
rabzy:

Wow..so you were with DMI....hmmm you people have done things in this country..things you cant say out.
They definitely cant harass you, you are a fish bone they cant attempt to swallow..dem go just leave you, make dem no come bite more than they can chew.
So what changes did you have to make and which ones were quite hard to make...if you dont mind

Nothing much! smiley

Just like Apostle Paul, i only need to redirect my thinking towards being a spiritual soldier rather the physical.
Everything else still remains the same, in the army we were trained to make the opposition surrender their weapons using force, weapons and records of casualties to threaten them so that they are scared into succumbing to what we want, but as Christian soldiers we were trained by Jesus to make the enemies surrender not only peacefully but also heartily and making them Christian soldiers as well. That's all! smiley
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by achorladey: 4:39pm On Aug 11, 2020
rabzy:

Everybody believes they have an accurate knowledge of the truth so its not just the witnesses, the catholics, the deeper life, the celestial...the latter rain assembly and the muslims...which of them believes they dont have the truth?
So just like everyone else we believe we have an accurate knowledge of the truth.

The Ethiopian Eunuch was just an example amongst others i gave...dont see why he is becoming the subject of discussion.

Can you do wolimo with the muslim without learning the quran under an alfa..can you be baptized by the catholic even as an infant without your parents being a catholic...can the baptist church baptized anyone that has not been taught and vetted by them?

smiley
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Nobody: 5:03pm On Aug 11, 2020
SIONKPO1:

The issues most people have with JW is that they see themselves more holy compared to others (are you aware that JW is not a member if CAN in Nigeria?

All what you need is just to ask WHY? smiley

The CAN and BSN was formed by different religious organizations all claiming Christians! Their involvement in political affairs can't go down well with Jehovah's Witnesses who don't want to have anything to do with Politics.
For instance, do you know that whatever News you're hearing on TV and radio has been screened and scrutinized by this bodies?
Do you know that during elections and other Political issues they are called upon to tell their members what to do?
Do you also know that during wars between one tribe and another this Organizations have a part to play which has nothing to do with PEACE?

Well all of these amounts to the reason why JWs can't join such groups, we are no part of the world! John 17:14 smiley
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Goel: 2:35am On Aug 12, 2020
rabzy:
It was not because of your discretion but good heart of people who didn't report you.
There were attempts to convert Indians into foreign religions like Islam & Christianity by invaders which failed early. Otherwise we would have been looking like any middle eastern or African country today.

Even today, converted Indians are found more likely to be involved in foreign funded betrayals to India and are seen as suspects by common people.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (187) (188) (189) (190) (191) (192) (193) ... (234) (Reply)

Pastor John Hagee - Cornerstone Church Ministry, Heresy, Divorce & Dirty Deeds / Download & Listen to Inspirational Sermons By Bishop T D Jakes!!!! mp3 format / Social Distancing In Delta: My Church Worship Service Today (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.