Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,671 members, 7,851,288 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 04:25 PM

I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity - Religion (224) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity (130098 Views)

Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses 2 / Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses! / What Does This Mean: Spirit,Water And Blood Bear Witness On Earth? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (221) (222) (223) (224) (225) (226) (227) ... (236) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Courz: 11:36am On May 18, 2023
Aemmyjah:

Satanic cult indeed
See the peace we enjoy
See the hope we cherish
See the work we do
See the unity we have

You JWs don't have peace. You hate each other. Watchtower has to do many indoctrination sessions to force you to like each other. And The same Watchtower forces you to hate anyone that thinks critically. You also don't preach peace. You teach that others are from Satan. That doesn't look like a Peaceful religion. It's like Boko Haram. Waiting for Armaggedon to destroy everyone but you. You have a False sense of peace.

You don't have Hope. Your hope is a False one. Haven't you seen how Watchtower changes what will happen to you in the future? You will remain blind, deaf, dumb, beheaded in paradise, you will be assigned where to live and you must like where they place you. Is that Paradise? Where you will pack all the dead bodies of people destroyed and you have to work to restore the earth to Paradise. So your god can't do that. Damn. That's North Korea lifestyle. Your god must be powerless that he cannot perform miracles to restore all of you to perfect state at once in paradise! Watchtower just revealed to you that You JWS don't worship Almighty God.

What work do you do that you keep being rejected left right and center? Nobody even recognises you. No one wants to join you. Come on. Is it the Destruction of families, the suicides, the human sacrifices, the poor mental health amongst you JWs, is that the work you are referring to? Because you JWs are not known to be followers of Christ. You are known to be a Cult. All your works are a waste as long as you're not followers of Christ!

What unity do you have? You don't have unity because you hate each other. What you have is Conformity. Where you are forced to follow rules! If you are so good a people, why is your reputation so bad even online? Come on! Why do you think Watchtower doesn't want you to research them or listen to media news about their Child Sex Trafficking practises?

Fornicator Aemmyjah, you are in s Satanic Cult disguised as a Christian Religion to deceive many to destruction.
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Aemmyjah(m): 11:39am On May 18, 2023
Courz:

Darkness doesn't like Light to shine on it. It loves to remain hidden. You haven't asked yourself why so much is being revealed about your Satanic Cult. You were foolishly asking me what is wrong with being a Freemason without doing your own research about the Satanic Cult? In that thread, I exposed everything about the Freemasons and their beliefs. I just recently posted another info there. Look at this Cave below owned by Freemasons. This is what your Beloved Watchtower is into. Have you asked yourself why they have many child sexual abuse cases? Have you asked yourself why Watchtower has underground tunnels under their headquarters? What do they do under those tunnels away from the public? What do they have to hide? I told you Watchtower is a Freemason branch, you are in a Satanic Cult. Freemasonry is a Continuation of Pagan practices and beliefs of Egypt, Greece, Babylon, Rome, and other ancient civilisations. You are in a Satanic Cult

So we do human and animal sacrifices too? grin grin grin
Better to listen to the sad poem of a mad drunk that your fabricated lies
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Courz: 11:40am On May 18, 2023
Aemmyjah:

Mumu
Go and find a purpose
We are not freemasons
We don't have freemasons
When did I ask what is wrong about being freemasons when we are not? Deceptive serpent is who you are
You are the one with your half brain that dug those channels ba?

You say you are light
What light have you brought to the forum as a whole than spreading lies and modifying comments
U de craze big time

Your Freemasons are in your midst known to you as The Anointed and I have already posted a video for you to prove that. Mad max even had to admit it by asking me a stupid question that is being a Freemason bad? These same people are your Mediators. Jesus is not your Mediator. You're not Christians.

Darkness doesn't like Light to shine on it. It loves to remain hidden. You haven't asked yourself why so much is being revealed about your Satanic Cult. In that Are Jehovah's witnesses tied to Freemasons thread, I exposed everything about the Freemasons and their beliefs. I just recently posted another info there. Look at this Cave below owned by Freemasons. This is what your Beloved Watchtower is into. Have you asked yourself why they have many child sexual abuse cases? Have you asked yourself why Watchtower has underground tunnels under their headquarters? What do they do under those tunnels away from the public? What do they have to hide? I told you Watchtower is a Freemason branch, you are in a Satanic Cult. Freemasonry is a Continuation of Pagan practices and beliefs of Egypt, Greece, Babylon, Rome, and other ancient civilisations. You are in a Satanic Cult.
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Aemmyjah(m): 11:41am On May 18, 2023
Courz:

You JWs don't have peace. You hate each other. Watchtower has to do many indoctrination sessions to force you to like each other. And The same Watchtower forces you to hate anyone that thinks critically. You also don't preach peace. You teach that others are from Satan. That doesn't look like a Peaceful religion. It's like Boko Haram. Waiting for Armaggedon to destroy everyone but you. You have a False sense of peace.

You don't have Hope. Your hope is a False one. Haven't you seen how Watchtower changes what will happen to you in the future? You will remain blind, deaf, dumb, beheaded in paradise, you will be assigned where to live and you must like where they place you. Is that Paradise? Where you will pack all the dead bodies of people destroyed and you have to work to restore the earth to Paradise. So your god can't do that. Damn. That's North Korea lifestyle. Your god must be powerless that he cannot perform miracles to restore all of you to perfect state at once in paradise! Watchtower just revealed to you that You JWS don't worship Almighty God.

What work do you do that you keep being rejected left right and center? Nobody even recognises you. No one wants to join you. Come on. Is it the Destruction of families, the suicides, the human sacrifices, the poor mental health amongst you JWs, is that the work you are referring to? Because you JWs are not known to be followers of Christ. You are known to be a Cult. All your works are a waste as long as you're not followers of Christ!

What unity do you have? You don't have unity because you hate each other. What you have is Conformity. Where you are forced to follow rules! If you are so good a people, why is your reputation so bad even online? Come on! Why do you Watchtower doesn't want you to research them pr listen to media news about their Child Sex Trafficking practises?

Fornicator Aemmyjah, you are in s Satanic Cult disguised as a Christian Religion to deceive many to destruction.

I am a fornicator?
Ok ooo
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Courz: 11:44am On May 18, 2023
Aemmyjah:

So we do human and animal sacrifices too? grin grin grin
Better to listen to the sad poem of a mad drunk that your fabricated lies

Your Freemason Anointed are the ones dictating doctrines to you. They are ones Watchtower said you must be close to to get Life. They have replaced Jesus as your Mediator and you accepted. Therefore you have become Spiritually vulnerable to Satanic attacks. So you see. You don't worship Almighty God. You worship a fallen angel. That Fallen angel is the god of the Freemasons. And since these Freemasons are in your Cult and are the ones leading you, you are not in the divine arrangement of God and Jesus. You are outsiders. You are not in the covenant. Therefore, Witches and Warlocks can attack you. That's why the High spiritism Watchtower practices is all over you JWs.
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Courz: 11:49am On May 18, 2023
Aemmyjah:

I am a fornicator?
Ok ooo

You think your doctrines will protect you. You think you can do anything without Jesus just as Watchtower wants you to believe. Who do you think is in charge of Heaven and Earth as we speak? It is Jesus. But Watchtower being Freemasons don't believe in Jesus. They believe in Jehovah, the same god of the Freemasons. Have you done research about what they believe in? Have you? Freemasonry is the Continuation of Pagan practices and beliefs of Egypt, Greece, Babylon and other Pagan civilisations. As long as you are affiliated with one of their agents, as we speak, you are Spiritually vulnerable. This is why Watchtower never wants you to research them. Have you asked yourself why Watchtower has several Child Sexual Abuse cases in Courts?
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Aemmyjah(m): 11:52am On May 18, 2023
Courz:

Your Freemason Anointed are the ones dictating doctrines to you. They are ones Watchtower said you must be close to to get Life. They have replaced Jesus as your Mediator and you accepted. Therefore you have become Spiritually vulnerable to Satanic attacks. So you see. You don't worship Almighty God. You worship a fallen angel. That Fallen angel is the god of the Freemasons. And since these Freemasons are in your Cult and are the ones leading you, you are not in the divine arrangement of God and Jesus. You are outsiders. You are not in the covenant. Therefore, Witches and Warlocks can attack you. That's why the High spiritism Watchtower practices is all over you JWs.

Words of a drunk entertainer. Mumu
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Courz: 12:00pm On May 18, 2023
Aemmyjah:

Words of a drunk entertainer. Mumu

Look at your Freemason Anointed below. These are people you chose over Jesus to be your Mediator. Watchtower lied to you to replace Jesus with them and you accepted! They are even admitting that Jehovah is Lucifer in the video. No wonder you are Spiritually vulnerable.

Your Freemason Anointed are the ones dictating doctrines to you. They are ones Watchtower said you must be close to to get Life. They have replaced Jesus as your Mediator and you accepted. Therefore you have become Spiritually vulnerable to Satanic attacks. So you see. You don't worship Almighty God. You worship a fallen angel. That Fallen angel is the god of the Freemasons. And since these Freemasons are in your Cult and are the ones leading you, you are not in the divine arrangement of God and Jesus. You are outsiders. You are not in the covenant. Therefore, Witches and Warlocks can attack you. That's why the High level spiritism Watchtower practices is all over you JWs.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tTKQtp-ULwA
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by johnw47: 12:13pm On May 18, 2023
MaxInDHouse:
Oteneaaron (Courz) cheesy

Aemmyjah:
Demented man has several account on NL to malign us

MaxInDHouse:
oteneaaron has jumped in here with the other account cheesy

Ecclesiastes 7:6
For as the crackling of thorns under a pot, so is the laughter of the fool

fearfully paranoid and lying, lost false jw's

rev 21:8 But the cowardly, unbelieving, abominable, murderers, sexually immoral, sorcerers, idolaters, and all liars shall have their part in the lake which burns with fire and brimstone; which is the second death.

1 Like

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by johnw47: 12:15pm On May 18, 2023
Joh 8:44  You are of your father the devil

Mat 13:38  ... the tares are the sons of the evil one;

Act 13:10  ... you son of the devil ...

2Co 11:14  ... even Satan disguises himself as an angel of light. 
2Co 11:15  Therefore it is not surprising if his servants also disguise themselves as servants of righteousness ...

Rev 21:8  ... all liars, their part will be in the lake that burns with fire and brimstone, which is the second death.

Rev 22:15  Outside are the dogs and the sorcerers and the immoral persons and the murderers and the idolaters, and everyone who loves and practices lying

1 Like

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Aemmyjah(m): 1:24pm On May 18, 2023
Courz:

Look at your Freemason Anointed below. These are people you chose over Jesus to be your Mediator. Watchtower lied to you to replace Jesus with them and you accepted! They are even admitting that Jehovah is Lucifer in the video. No wonder you are Spiritually vulnerable.

Your Freemason Anointed are the ones dictating doctrines to you. They are ones Watchtower said you must be close to to get Life. They have replaced Jesus as your Mediator and you accepted. Therefore you have become Spiritually vulnerable to Satanic attacks. So you see. You don't worship Almighty God. You worship a fallen angel. That Fallen angel is the god of the Freemasons. And since these Freemasons are in your Cult and are the ones leading you, you are not in the divine arrangement of God and Jesus. You are outsiders. You are not in the covenant. Therefore, Witches and Warlocks can attack you. That's why the High level spiritism Watchtower practices is all over you JWs.

I don't swallow your lies
We know your tactics na
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by MaxInDHouse(m): 1:39pm On May 18, 2023
Aemmyjah:

So we do human and animal sacrifices too? grin Better to listen to the sad poem of a mad drunk that your fabricated lies

In fact his attitude always reminds me of Jesus' illustration of Lazarus and the rich man!

Imagine how far this guy could go copying pictures, videos and making research day in day out, doesn't it shows how useful his brains could have been if this efforts was directed to something profitable? Luke 16:19
That's how RICH his brains could be in making research but then it's all wasted on the things he supposed to have left behind and what have you? A tormented sadist who supposed to have a bright future with all the gifts he has. Luke 16:23

Well that's the description of a RICH man who strived to accumulate so much when he's with God's organization but when Jesus began the separation work this supposed rich man found himself in torment always seeking the attention of Lazarus the supposed poor beggar who keeps attending Christian meetings just to gain one or two things but with his slow movement whatever he got sticks firmly inside his brains. Luke 16:24

So by the time the rich man founds himself in a hot place suffering day and night due to the bad intention of his heart Lazarus is enjoying the blessings of father Abraham in God's organization. Luke 16:25-26

What a pity? The rich man's generation runs throughout history as his brothers are many yet none of them could escape the pitfall because instead of them to believe those taking the lead in God's organization they will continue demanding a sign before they can believe in Jesus' brothers. Well father Abraham told the rich man's brothers that as long as himself and his brothers despises the works of God's present representatives no matter what happens they won't believe even with the greatest supernatural gifts in men! Luke 16:27-31

Do you know what this man said the first time i tried to chat with him?
Well he said he has no time chatting with JWs but to expose the organization so he refused to give in to a heart to heart discussion.
But now he's running here and there in the same forum begging for my attention {Luke 16:24} yet claiming he's exposing God's organization. When i was begging for whatever JWs has been fed with back in those days i'm sure this guy would be with God's organization like either a ministerial servant, elder or even a circuit overseer. But see has things have changed now he's now calling me names up and down the forum begging for my attention as if nah me preach to am! grin
Everyone has abandoned that thread for him except at times when he switch over to the other account to respond to himself! cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Courz: 1:48pm On May 18, 2023
Aemmyjah:

I don't swallow your lies
We know your tactics na

You know my tactics but you don't know the tactics of your enemy within your midst. You're not aware of your enemy because Watchtower doesn't want you to. That's why you have been banned from Researching Watchtower. The same Fake Jews banning the teachings of Jesus right now in Israel are the same people who are in Watchtower. And you will continue to do their bidding.

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Courz: 1:58pm On May 18, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

I just love typing long Jargons no one wants to read.

You keep mentioning me. That means you love all the truths I have been dropping in this forum. That's why I see you in that Are Jehovah's witnesses tied to Freemasons thread. Lurking around. Thinking I will not see you there. I see you Mad MaxInDHouse. You JWs are illiterate when it comes to the knowledge of the world. The Bible says People perish as a result of Lack of Knowledge. And Watchtower wants it to remain that way. That's why they warned you all never to read news about them. Will Watchtower ever admit to you JWS that they are presently under investigations by the authorities in the US? It is shameful for them to admit that. All they have to tell you is not to believe any negative report you hear about them and sprinkle Jehovah's name here and there for their Spiritism to work on you JWs. And it works.

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Aemmyjah(m): 2:44pm On May 18, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

In fact his attitude always reminds me of Jesus' illustration of Lazarus and the rich man!

Imagine how far this guy could go copying pictures, videos and making research day in day out, doesn't it shows how useful his brains could have been if this efforts was directed to something profitable? Luke 16:19
That's how RICH his brains could be in making research but then it's all wasted on the things he supposed to have left behind and what have you? A tormented sadist who supposed to have a bright future with all the gifts he has. Luke 16:23

Well that's the description of a RICH man who strived to accumulate so much when he's with God's organization but when Jesus began the separation work this supposed rich man found himself in torment always seeking the attention of Lazarus the supposed poor beggar who keeps attending Christian meetings just to gain one or two things but with his slow movement whatever he got sticks firmly inside his brains. Luke 16:24

So by the time the rich man founds himself in a hot place suffering day and night due to the bad intention of his heart Lazarus is enjoying the blessings of father Abraham in God's organization. Luke 16:25-26

What a pity? The rich man's generation runs throughout history as his brothers are many yet none of them could escape the pitfall because instead of them to believe those taking the lead in God's organization they will continue demanding a sign before they can believe in Jesus' brothers. Well father Abraham told the rich man's brothers that as long as himself and his brothers despises the works of God's present representatives no matter what happens they won't believe even with the greatest supernatural gifts in men! Luke 16:27-31

Do you know what this man said the first time i tried to chat with him?
Well he said he has no time chatting with JWs but to expose the organization so he refused to give in to a heart to heart discussion.
But now he's running here and there in the same forum begging for my attention {Luke 16:24} yet claiming he's exposing God's organization. When i was begging for whatever JWs has been fed with back in those days i'm sure this guy would be with God's organization like either a ministerial servant, elder or even a circuit overseer. But see has things have changed now he's now calling me names up and down the forum begging for my attention as if nah me preach to am! grin
Everyone has abandoned that thread for him except at times when he switch over to the other account to respond to himself! cheesy

Without his lies, he's useless on the forum when he has nothing meaningful to contribute
His target is not on the JWs here
He's deliberately tryin to create the wrong impression of us on those who know little or nothing about us and to divert meaningful attention to a wrong end
When he notices you're impressive on your comments on a particular thread, he's so tormented that he wants to die. That's when he unleash all his accounts then release his useless main account to throw lies and make meaningful conversations come to an end and those asking meaningful comments feel disgusted with his behavior. That's how apostates do on all social media.
What will happen to him if all the JWs become inactive on the forum, he and all his several accounts are useless completely just like a parasite detached from the host. Parasites are harmful to a target host, on their own, they are useless, with other animals, they are still useless. That's how he is.

He says we do sacrifices
Tomorrow, he'll say we sponsor Al Qaeda

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Courz: 3:38pm On May 18, 2023
Aemmyjah:

I love typing nothing but Jargons like Mad MaxInDHouse.

You know my tactics but you don't know the tactics of your enemy within your midst. You're not aware of your enemy because Watchtower doesn't want you to. That's why you have been banned from Researching Watchtower. The same Fake Jews banning the teachings of Jesus right now in Israel are the same people who are in Watchtower. And you will continue to do their bidding.

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:05pm On May 18, 2023
smiley

Aemmyjah:

Without his lies, he's useless on the forum when he has nothing meaningful to contribute
He's deliberately tryin to create the wrong impression of us on those who know little or nothing about us and to divert meaningful attention to a wrong end
When he notices you're impressive on your comments on a particular thread, he's so tormented that he wants to die. That's when he unleash all his accounts then release his useless main account to throw lies and make meaningful conversations come to an end and those asking meaningful comments feel disgusted with his behavior. That's how apostates do on all social media.
What will happen to him if all the JWs become inactive on the forum, he and all his several accounts are useless completely just like a parasite detached from the host. Parasites are harmful to a target host, on their own, they are useless, with other animals, they are still useless. That's how he is.

He says we do sacrifices
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Aemmyjah(m): 4:12pm On May 18, 2023
Courz:

If you think you will drag me to watch your videos, you're a fool
Ur kind use us to make money by posting lies
Before I became a Witness, I met your kind on Facebook and believe their lies and opposed them too but I was a bible student then
The stupid atheists made me bare
I was closer to God then with my studies but as I associate with them, it was like carrying a fish from the sea and leaving him on the rock in a desert.
Also, most of the accusations don't add up at all
But I noticed that, while they claim to want to 'help' Jehovah's Witnesses, they offer no enlightenment and in the same group, they welcome those that display immoral behavior, those of strange denomination and Muslims too and that is hypocritic, I sense that these apostates are up to no good but 8 still listened. What are they finding in Jehovah's witnesses groups?
You won't see these in other religions except JWs.
Later, as you are doing, they will tag the brothers who don't listen as fraudulent, evil, abuser, fornicator.
Then the lies... One said about 45 of her cousins and 110 relatives were dead due to rejecting transfusions. No be juju be dat?! How you wan take get and sabi 45 cousins and which kind problem you get for una family wey 110 persons go need transfusions...
Later, they said that, if one is disfrllowshipped, the brithers will go and pressure 5he employers of that one to fire him. It was the particular lie that made me scared if Jehovah witnesses
On a whole, I enjoyed all my interactions with the Witnesses, they really brought me closer to God and my Bible
Seeing this, the wicked apostates were angry, they came into my Facebook timeline and bombarded them with lies about Jehovah's witnesses. I was so mad cos I was already determined not to be a Witness but to keep studying and I didn't want anyone to know I was associating with the Witnesses. I complained bitterly and exposed them. These useless apostates, when I go to bed, I will wake up to see over a hundred post about the Witnesses and it was tiring to delete
This made me draw closer to the Witnesses and the more I get closer to them, the more closer I feel to God.
Useless atheists began to sexually harass me. Is this how they save people from joining an occult? They said I will go to hellfire. The lesbians and atheists in that group received no such threats of hellfire, na me wan go hellfire cos of Jehovah's witnesses, then lemme go na.
I did my own personal research on the Witnesses and I was really impressed, I was not looking for a group of perfectionists but I knew that true christians should never have anything to do with wars and I was impressed. No paid clergy, deep love, unity, neutrality
Stupid atheists went as far to warn my family members. They search my friend list for those with same surname. They really made my life hell. They are the worst set of people. Hopeless bunch of idiots. I can't even relate cos I sometimes felt like gaslighting all of them but it helped me see the truth, you may mislead Maximus, you can NEVER mislead me
The most painful part is that, when one of them comes to be a Witness, they will not say it or go and try to make amends, they just delete their account. In the 2020 convention, that was what happened when they interviewed one woman that was an apostate but retuned to Jehovah. I was so angry listening to her. If she were in my congregation, I for no greet am again. They won't make amends to try convince those they mislead o, they will just return and Jehovah will accept them but we that were foolish to listen to them don already stray. No wonder why they always watch all our broadcast, updates, morning worship, before we are even aware of any release and they attend our convention. You de attend convention of people that will go to hell and you sit down all that long and listen and come and pretend that nothing meaningful happened. Thunder fire wuna sef
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:30pm On May 18, 2023
My brother it's best you know apostates first before knowing God's people, they will equip and strengthen you better with all their hatred and lies! Matthew 5:11-12 smiley

Aemmyjah:

If you think you will drag me to watch your videos, you're a fool
Ur kind use us to make money by posting lies
Before I became a Witness, I met your kind on Facebook and believe their lies and opposed them too but I was a bible student then
The stupid atheists made me bare
I was closer to God then with my studies but as I associate with them, it was like carrying a fish from the sea and leaving him on the rock in a desert.
Also, most of the accusations don't add up at all
But I noticed that, while they claim to want to 'help' Jehovah's Witnesses, they offer no enlightenment and in the same group, they welcome those that display immoral behavior, those of strange denomination and Muslims too and that is hypocritic, I sense that these apostates are up to no good but 8 still listened. What are they finding in Jehovah's witnesses groups?
You won't see these in other religions except JWs.
Later, as you are doing, they will tag the brothers who don't listen as fraudulent, evil, abuser, fornicator.
Then the lies... One said about 45 of her cousins and 110 relatives were dead due to rejecting transfusions. No be juju be dat?! How you wan take get and sabi 45 cousins and which kind problem you get for una family wey 110 persons go need transfusions...
Later, they said that, if one is disfrllowshipped, the brithers will go and pressure 5he employers of that one to fire him. It was the particular lie that made me scared if Jehovah witnesses
On a whole, I enjoyed all my interactions with the Witnesses, they really brought me closer to God and my Bible
Seeing this, the wicked apostates were angry, they came into my Facebook timeline and bombarded them with lies about Jehovah's witnesses. I was so mad cos I was already determined not to be a Witness but to keep studying and I didn't want anyone to know I was associating with the Witnesses. I complained bitterly and exposed them. These useless apostates, when I go to bed, I will wake up to see over a hundred post about the Witnesses and it was tiring to delete
This made me draw closer to the Witnesses and the more I get closer to them, the more closer I feel to God.
Useless atheists began to sexually harass me. Is this how they save people from joining an occult? They said I will go to hellfire. The lesbians and atheists in that group received no such threats of hellfire, na me wan go hellfire cos of Jehovah's witnesses, then lemme go na.
I did my own personal research on the Witnesses and I was really impressed, I was not looking for a group of perfectionists but I knew that true christians should never have anything to do with wars and I was impressed. No paid clergy, deep love, unity, neutrality
Stupid atheists went as far to warn my family members. They search my friend list for those with same surname. They really made my life hell. They are the worst set of people. Hopeless bunch of idiots. I can't even relate cos I sometimes felt like gaslighting all of them but it helped me see the truth, you may mislead Maximus, you can NEVER mislead me
The most painful part is that, when one of them comes to be a Witness, they will not say it or go and try to make amends, they just delete their account. In the 2020 convention, that was what happened when they interviewed one woman that was an apostate but retuned to Jehovah. I was so angry listening to her. If she were in my congregation, I for no greet am again. They won't make amends to try convince those they mislead o, they will just return and Jehovah will accept them but we that were foolish to listen to them don already stray. No wonder why they always watch all our broadcast, updates, morning worship, before we are even aware of any release and they attend our convention. You de attend convention of people that will go to hell and you sit down all that long and listen and come and pretend that nothing meaningful happened. Thunder fire wuna sef

1 Like

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Courz: 4:43pm On May 18, 2023
Aemmyjah:
I love typing Jargons no one bothers to read just like Mad MaxInDHouse who claimed that Jesus Lied to Thomas when he was convincing him that he is real. 🤷

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Courz: 4:48pm On May 18, 2023
MaxInDHouse:
I am tortured day and night by the secrets revealed in this forum about Watchtower. The same secrets Watchtower doesn't want me to know. Now I can't think straight. That was why I claimed earlier that Jesus lied to Thomas when he asked him to touch him and see that he isn't A Spirit.

I have told you several times that Freemasonry is Modern Satanism. I told you that in order to be initiated into some Satanic Cults, you must go to a Freemason Lodge. I told you that Freemasonry is the Continuation of the practices and beliefs of Egypt, Greece, Babylon, Rome and other ancient civilisations. You foolishly asked what was wrong with being a Freemason without doing your research about how that Cult works. If you go to TikTok, Freemasons are exposed there all the time. Since you want to foolishly remain in a Freemason Cult disguised as a Christian Religion to deceive many to destruction, you will continue to face Torture psychologically as long as Watchtower keeps being revealed and disgraced by Almighty God and Jesus. This is the price you will pay.

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Courz: 4:56pm On May 18, 2023
Aemmyjah:

Your long epistle is useless. Your worship is useless. You are worshipping in Ignorance and you are Spiritually vulnerable to Satanic attacks. Your worship is directed to a fallen Angel not Almighty God. That's why your future in Paradise dictated by Watchtower makes absolutely no sense and will continue to change because you are all Stup1d! You have no relationship with Jesus even as he is the one in charge of Heaven and Earth. You are Blind. I have told you that if you like, bundle me with 10 different monikers in this forum, it still doesn't change the fact that you are in a Satanic Cult, vulnerable to Satanic attacks. Your Mediator isn't Jesus. Your mediator are the Freemasons just as Mary is mediator for Catholics. As long as that is true, you JWs are prone to Spiritual attacks. A former Warlock turned Christian has admitted that you JWs, Atheists and Mormons are very easy to attack Spiritually. And he gave reasons. Your doctrines make you people vulnerable. I am free. You are in bondage because you cannot question or correct your leaders or even leave. They told you Jesus isn't your Mediator and you agreed not knowing the consequences of that doctrine. How can you know when you are not free to speak out and you are not free to do research? You JWs are under a curse, A spell created by Watchtower in their underground tunnels. Shey your Watchtower and the Elders in Pennsylvania are under investigation for child sex trafficking? Don't worry. All the disgrace Watchtower will accumulate as all their dangerous practices are being Revealed by Almighty God and Jesus will be on all your heads for stubbornly following a Satanic Cult.

Almighty God and Jesus are calling you now! All these numerous Revelations about Watchtower is a warning to you! It is no joke! Remember, Watchtower is an agent of Babylon. Watchtower as Freemasons secretly perpetuate the teachings of Ancient Babylon. You are worshipping their god Jehovah which is the Masonic name for Lucifer. Remember what is to befall Babylon. In order not to have a share in her sins and destruction, heed to warnings from Almighty God and Jesus now before it is too late!
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by SeniorMan715(m): 5:31pm On May 18, 2023
I was a victim. cheesy
MaxInDHouse:
smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by SeniorMan715(m): 5:41pm On May 18, 2023
I thank Jehovah for giving me the understanding and discernment to be convinced and act wisely because the more they taunt Jws the more my love for Jehovah and the truth grows, strengthening my faith and hope as it was written and those prophecys is coming to fulfilment. smiley
Aemmyjah:

He says we do sacrifices

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:12pm On May 18, 2023
SeniorMan715:
I was a victim. cheesy
As a military officer the apostates in my area back then are afraid so they wisely choose their word yet i could easily sense that hatred as they spilled it with passion so i ask them thought provoking questions that keeps them on hot seat! wink

1 Like

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Aemmyjah(m): 8:19pm On May 18, 2023
SeniorMan715:
I thank Jehovah for giving me the understanding and discernment to be convinced and act wisely because the more they taunt Jws the more my love for Jehovah and the truth grows, strengthening my faith and hope as it was written and those prophecys is coming to fulfilment. smiley

Courz is in tears to read this

1 Like

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Courz: 8:26pm On May 18, 2023
Aemmyjah:

Courz is in tears to read this

In tears to read what? That someone wants to commit suicide and doesn't value his life is supposed to make me be in tears? What planet have you been living in? Are you sure you are on Earth? Watchtower has brainwashed you so much that you don't know what life is about. Someone is willing to lay his life for Jehovah aka Satan. He is coming to join you in your bondage. Some people love a miserable existence. I have told him to hurry up and get baptised so That Watchtower will own him and his family. Watchtower is on 50% ownership as we speak. It is a wonderful sight to behold seeing a group of Satanists control you JWs and make a fool out of all of you. We will be here watching you all with Pop Corn and Drinks as Watchtower disgraces all of you grin
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Courz: 8:31pm On May 18, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

As a military officer the apostates in my area back then are afraid so they wisely choose their word yet i could easily sense that hatred as they spilled it with passion so i ask them thought provoking questions that keeps them on hot seat! wink

Stop lying. Remember we caught you and disgraced you for claiming to be an Agent. You were shown to be nothing but an EbubeAgu agent. You have been disgraced several times. You should be ashamed of yourself. The so called Apostates have educated you on your Cult. They educated you on the Bible. You were actually disgraced because you still talk like a Muslim and not a JW. You were an illiterate when you came to this forum. The same so called Apostates ha e given you what Watchtower couldn't give you. That's why you are always in their company fishing for more info about Watchtower. 😀
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Courz: 8:38pm On May 18, 2023
SeniorMan715:

Yes. Thank Satan for helping you become more and more stubborn so that Watchtower can make you useless. The Bible talks about how Almighty God will give people up to a strong delusion so that they can become more and more deceived by Satan and his agents. You are among these people undergoing this strong delusion. So, as you are getting more resolved in following a Satanic Cult, more delusions will be piled up on your heads. That's why JWs are very stubborn. The Brainwashing from Watchtower is strong because you are under Spiritism! You JWs are fulfilling that part of the prophecy. Don't worry. Watchtower has more fantasies to feed you that make your Paradise look like a Joke! Almighty God and Jesus are not done with Watchtower. You will need to do quick and get baptised so that Watchtower can own you forever and all the disgrace on Watchtower will be on you as well! 😀 😀 😀 😀
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Aemmyjah(m): 8:45pm On May 18, 2023
Courz:

In tears to read what? That someone wants to commit suicide and doesn't value his life is supposed to make me be in tears? What planet have you been living in? Are you sure you are on Earth? Watchtower has brainwashed you so much that you don't know what life is about. Someone is willing to lay his life for Jehovah aka Satan. He is coming to join you in your bondage. Some people love a miserable existence. I have told him to hurry up and get baptised so That Watchtower will own him and his family. Watchtower is on 50% ownership as we speak. It is a wonderful sight to behold seeing a group of Satanists control you JWs and make a fool out of all of you. We will be here watching you all with Pop Corn and Drinks as Watchtower disgraces all of you grin

Mumu
Even if you want to save someone from suicide as you stupidly claim. You want to 'save' him and leave him in the middle of the sea? What do you do to satisfy his spiritual need and help him draw close to God?
Jobless fellow
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Courz: 8:51pm On May 18, 2023
Aemmyjah:

Mumu
Even if you want to save someone from suicide as you stupidly claim. You want to 'save' him and leave him in the middle of the sea? What do you do to satisfy his spiritual need and help him draw close to God?
Jobless fellow

Shut up your mouth there Fornicator Aemmyjah! Save who? Anybody who wants to commit suicide and be a slave to a Business Corporation disguised as a Religion is free to do so while we here who are not slaves sit down with pop corn and drinks to watch you JWs disgrace yourselves. Look at the joke of a Paradise you are all working for. Where you will still be with disabilities and made to work like jacky as if you are in North Korea. Anybody who believes in such nonsense is mentally deranged like you! Have you not heard that Watchtower lost in Norway? The Court insisted you JWS Remain deregistered and Watchtower was asked to pay a Fine. Why is Watchtower ashamed of sharing that news to you JWs? Why didn't they tell you JWs that it was because of their Satanic practices with Children that made them lose their registration? Anybody who sees Watchtower as a Business and goes ahead to dedicate his life to it thereby making it richer every year, does not deserve any sympathy. The person deserves to be mocked. That's why I have urged him to baptise quick so that A Business Corporation disguised as a religion can own him just as they own you. 🤣🤣🤣
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:52pm On May 18, 2023
Aemmyjah:

Mumu
Jobless fellow

Walahi talahi his condition is critical!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (221) (222) (223) (224) (225) (226) (227) ... (236) (Reply)

See The Latest Marriage Requirement In RCCG That Has Gone Viral(pic / The Mystery About Bishop Idahosa Death Exposed / I Will Not Celebrate My 58th Birthday - TB Joshua's Last Video Before His Death

Viewing this topic: Jozzy4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 180
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.