Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,216 members, 7,860,369 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:02 AM

I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity - Religion (57) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity (131525 Views)

Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses 2 / Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses! / What Does This Mean: Spirit,Water And Blood Bear Witness On Earth? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) ... (236) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by GRIMMJOE(m): 3:01pm On Jun 19, 2020
Maximus69:

One thing i'm sure of is that if there is anything that will make him reason with the concept of God, deep down in his heart he can see that only JWs are factual and truthful with their practical applications.
That's why he's now consoling himself that JWs are closer to his liken, but why was he so aggressive before now? smiley
That's because I've accepted you have the IQ of a vegetable.
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by GRIMMJOE(m): 3:03pm On Jun 19, 2020
Rozz:
Theres a battle between his body and soul,they will have to be in tune before he can be finally saved,He will get there,just a little time
Runner girl, scared to mention the God she serve.
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Nobody: 3:03pm On Jun 19, 2020
TRUTH UNOPPOSED! smiley

We've caged all of them, now they can no more deny being of the same sort! smiley
DappaD:

It's quite refreshing to know that all those opposing God's true worshipers in this thread have all taken and maintained one stand. Be it atheist, apostate or churchgoer. cheesy
It's Jehovah's Witnesses vs the world cheesy
Luke 6:22, Matthew 10:22, John 15:19

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by GRIMMJOE(m): 3:04pm On Jun 19, 2020
DappaD:

It's quite refreshing to know that all those opposing God's true worshipers in this thread have all taken and maintained one stand. Be it atheist, apostate or churchgoer. cheesy
It's Jehovah's Witnesses vs the world cheesy
Luke 6:22, Matthew 10:22, John 15:19
more like Half Atheist, but I get your point.
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Nobody: 3:06pm On Jun 19, 2020
GRIMMJOE:
Runner girl, scared to mention the God she serve.
i know where you are going,i know when to answer you

1 Like

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by DappaD: 3:07pm On Jun 19, 2020
GRIMMJOE:
more like Half Atheist, but I get your point.
Oh you're half atheist?
Then you are indeed struggling within yourself as Rozz pointed out

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Nobody: 3:09pm On Jun 19, 2020
The girl is much wiser than i thought! smiley
DappaD:

Oh you're half atheist?

2 Likes

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Myer(m): 3:12pm On Jun 19, 2020
DappaD:

I'll assume you came to this conclusion because of random opinions of others. I don't think you've actually checked whether the Bible does contradict itself or not undecided

I guess I will have to open a thread for Bible contradictions cos it would only further derail this thread. Until then google is your best friend.

1 Like

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by DappaD: 3:17pm On Jun 19, 2020
Myer:

I guess I will have to open a thread for Bible contradictions cos it would only further derail this thread. Until then google is your best friend.

Young/old man, leave Google out of this.
If you can't openly quote where the Bible does contradict itself then you have no argument here.
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by DappaD: 3:23pm On Jun 19, 2020
Myer:

When you take the context of the Scriptures into consideration of where might seem to contradict, then you'll know that no where does it actually contradict
Bible writers though inspired of God (2 Peter 1:20-21) wrote from their perspectives of situations of the events. There is no way two people can relate an event the same way. One may leave out some details the other will cover.

You rushing to conclude that the Bible contradicts itself shows you have some unresolved issues as regards believing in the Bible. Because if you truly wanted to know what the Bible says, you'll stick by it and find out what it is actually being portrayed.
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by GRIMMJOE(m): 3:32pm On Jun 19, 2020
DappaD:

Oh you're half atheist?
JW = Atheist
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by GRIMMJOE(m): 3:33pm On Jun 19, 2020
Rozz:
i know where you are going,i know when to answer you
more like you can't make up your mind.
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by DappaD: 3:33pm On Jun 19, 2020
GRIMMJOE:
JW = Atheist
Na you talk this one o undecided
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by GRIMMJOE(m): 3:34pm On Jun 19, 2020
Maximus69:
The girl is much wiser than i thought! smiley
Keep àss licking.
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by GRIMMJOE(m): 3:34pm On Jun 19, 2020
Myer:

Go for it, a splendid ídea

1 Like

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by GRIMMJOE(m): 3:35pm On Jun 19, 2020
DappaD:

If you can't openly quote where the Bible does contradict itself then you have no argument here.
Didn't he say he'll likely open a thread.
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by GRIMMJOE(m): 3:37pm On Jun 19, 2020
DappaD:

When you take the context of the Scriptures into consideration of where might seem to contradict, then you'll know that no where does it actually contradict
Bible writers though inspired of God (2 Peter 1:20-21) wrote from their perspectives of situations of the events. There is no way two people can relate an event the same way. One may leave out some details the other will cover.

You rushing to conclude that the Bible contradicts itself shows you have some unresolved issues as regards believing in the Bible. Because if you truly wanted to know what the Bible says, you'll stick by it and find out what it is actually being portrayed.
But the Bible says this God have limit, any way wait for the thread.
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Nobody: 3:37pm On Jun 19, 2020
DappaD:

He wants to use Google to explain what the Bible teaches to Bible Students who have used the Bible to solve the problem that's killing humanity: Racism and Politics

Google speaks 150 languages presently, while Bible students speaks over 1020 languages! cheesy

It's now clear that they're truly BLIND SPIRITUALLY SPEAKING! Psalms 115:5 smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by GRIMMJOE(m): 3:40pm On Jun 19, 2020
DappaD:

Na you talk this one o undecided
Here are the types.

Christians = Non Atheist
JW = Half Atheist
no God = full Atheist

Some jump from Christian to Atheist, some takes time so they're stuck at half Atheist.
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Nobody: 3:42pm On Jun 19, 2020
DappaD:

He's an atheist in DISGUISE! smiley

What else do you expect from Satan's agents? cheesy

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by GRIMMJOE(m): 3:42pm On Jun 19, 2020
Maximus69:

He wants to use Google to explain what the Bible teaches to Bible Students who have used the Bible to solve the problem that's killing humanity: Racism and Politics

Google speaks 150 languages presently, while Bible students speaks over 1020 languages! cheesy

It's now clear that they're truly BLIND SPIRITUALLY SPEAKING! Psalms 115:5 smiley
It's not the quantity, it's quality.
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by GRIMMJOE(m): 3:44pm On Jun 19, 2020
If Myer will be opening the thread, then @myer
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Nobody: 3:47pm On Jun 19, 2020
GRIMMJOE:
It's not the quantity, it's quality.

Quality is the group having less than 9,000,000 members but have solved the problems causing hatred in places as vast as speaking over 2,020 languages!

Quantity is the groups having billions of members but have failed to unite their people!

Remember the famished kids in your pictures, none of them is a child of JWs.
Because Quality effectively stopped hatred amongst the adherents while Quantify only gather them to continue killing one another! smiley
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by DappaD: 3:48pm On Jun 19, 2020
GRIMMJOE:
Here are the types.

Christians = Non Atheist
JW = Half Atheist
no God = full Atheist

Some jump from Christian to Atheist, some takes time so they're stuck at half Atheist.
Why do you now call people believing in a Supreme Being half atheist? Isn't it obvious you're just confused and we shouldn't take serious any word you say from this point on?
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by DappaD: 3:48pm On Jun 19, 2020
Maximus69:

He's an atheist in DISGUISE! smiley

What else do you expect from Satan's agents? cheesy
Matthew 7:15-16, 1Peter 5:8 smiley smiley

1 Like

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by achorladey: 3:54pm On Jun 19, 2020
Maximus69:
TRUTH UNOPPOSED! smiley

We've caged all of them, now they can no more deny being of the same sort! smiley

This is how we KNOW UNOPPOSED TRUTH from the images below filled with the UNOPPOSED TRUTH and numerous CAGE

FROM Abandoned the group name CHRISTIAN into becoming who ever is not part of JWs is not A (ABANDONED group name)........... CHRISTIAN

1 Like

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by achorladey: 4:01pm On Jun 19, 2020
Maximus69:

Quality is the group having less than 9,000,000 members but have solved the problems causing hatred in places as vast as speaking over 2,020 languages!

Quantity is the groups having billions of members but have failed to unite their people!

Because Quality effectively stopped hatred amongst the adherents while Quantify only gather them to continue killing one another! smiley

But just some minutes ago they are ALL of the same SORT!

1 Like

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Myer(m): 4:08pm On Jun 19, 2020
DappaD:

Be patient, I will painstakingly open a thread on this.
But let me whet your appetite with this question;

What is God's stance on Righteousness in the bible?
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by GRIMMJOE(m): 4:11pm On Jun 19, 2020
Maximus69:

Christians have more languages than JW, so your point is invalid.
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by GRIMMJOE(m): 4:14pm On Jun 19, 2020
DappaD:

Why do you now call people believing in a Supreme Being half atheist? Isn't it obvious you're just confused and we shouldn't take serious any word you say from this point on?
That's because JW don't completely believe in the Bible hence Half Atheist. Things like lying is not a sin, casual sex is not a sin but offense, hell is not real, and so on.

While full Atheist don't believe in the entire Bible, get?
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by GRIMMJOE(m): 4:15pm On Jun 19, 2020
DappaD:

Matthew 7:15-16, 1Peter 5:8 smiley smiley
I don't know why you guys always think quoting your book of illusion, makes your point valid.
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by achorladey: 4:15pm On Jun 19, 2020
GRIMMJOE:
Christians have more languages than JW, so your point is invalid.

Are you sure he can process this? Or he comes back to say JWs are the only true CHRISTIANS (abandoned group name)

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) ... (236) (Reply)

Myles Munroe, His Wife & Daughter Are Dead (Plane Crash) / Body Exposing Dress A Lady Wore To Church That Got People Talking -see Photos / 160 Names We Can Use To Worship God In The Beauty Of Holiness

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.