Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,145 members, 7,852,907 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 08:11 AM

I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity - Religion (58) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity (130545 Views)

Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses 2 / Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses! / What Does This Mean: Spirit,Water And Blood Bear Witness On Earth? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) ... (236) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by GRIMMJOE(m): 4:17pm On Jun 19, 2020
achorladey:

This is how we KNOW UNOPPOSED TRUTH from the images below filled with the UNOPPOSED TRUTH and numerous CAGE

FROM Abandoned the group name CHRISTIAN into becoming who ever is not part of JWs is not A (ABANDONED group name)........... CHRISTIAN
This guy doesn't leave any stone in checked.
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Nobody: 4:18pm On Jun 19, 2020
Through with you! wink
achorladey:

This is how we KNOW UNOPPOSED TRUTH from the images below filled with the UNOPPOSED TRUTH and numerous CAGE

FROM Abandoned the group name CHRISTIAN into becoming who ever is not part of JWs is not A (ABANDONED group name)........... CHRISTIAN
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by GRIMMJOE(m): 4:19pm On Jun 19, 2020
Myer:

Be patient, I will painstakingly open a thread on this.
But let me whet your appetite with this question;

What is God's stance on Righteousness in the bible?
We should just open a new thread.
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Nobody: 4:23pm On Jun 19, 2020
Maximus69:
Through with you! wink
were you serious when you said he's a jw in disguise?He seems more of an atheist in disguise to me

2 Likes

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by GRIMMJOE(m): 4:24pm On Jun 19, 2020
achorladey:

Are you sure he can process this? Or he comes back to say JWs are the only true CHRISTIANS (abandoned group name)
Well he did say quality over quantity on members, since they have low members, but when I used it back at him boasting of high number of languages, he was like no, it only applies to members.

You see Maximus is some one that will say anything at that particular time to score cheap point, but now it backfired.
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Nobody: 4:25pm On Jun 19, 2020
GRIMMJOE:
I don't know why you guys always think quoting your book of illusion, makes your point valid.

The over 8,700,000 individuals from different races and nations with millions of those seriously studying the Bible with us have high regards for the book (Bible).

So whenever we're talking and quoting, it is the Supreme authority that's binds us together as a family no matter where we come from.

Therefore whenever we notice someone doesn't regard our book (Bible) we try to know why? But once we discover such a person still feels like solving the problems mankind is facing with human Wisdom, will leave him/her for a while perhaps when they're tired of human wisdom they'll return to ask us how we are making LOVE JOY and PEACE reign in our midst! smiley
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by GRIMMJOE(m): 4:25pm On Jun 19, 2020
Maximus69:
Through with you! wink
That's good, now kindly scroll up and log out.
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by GRIMMJOE(m): 4:28pm On Jun 19, 2020
Rozz:
were you serious when you said he's a jw in disguise?He seems more of an atheist in disguise to me
You're just waking up, what do you expect from someone who lies shameless and see nothing wrong in it, except it's someone else telling the lie.
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Nobody: 4:30pm On Jun 19, 2020
GRIMMJOE:
You're just waking up, what do you expect from someone who lies shameless and see nothing wrong in it, except it's someone else telling the lie.
he understands my question,he knows I'm referring to achorlerdey
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by GRIMMJOE(m): 4:30pm On Jun 19, 2020
Maximus69:

The over 8,700,000 individuals from different races and nations with millions of those seriously studying the Bible with us have high regards for the book (Bible).

So whenever we're talking and quoting, it is the Supreme authority that's binds us together as a family no matter where we come from.

Therefore whenever we notice someone doesn't regard our book (Bible) we try to know why? But once we discover such a person still feels like solving the problems mankind is facing with human Wisdom, will leave him/her for a while perhaps when they're tired of human wisdom they'll return to ask us how we are making LOVE JOY and PEACE reign in our midst! smiley
Still an illusion, what of those demons you told me exist, found any yet?
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by GRIMMJOE(m): 4:32pm On Jun 19, 2020
Rozz:
OK, wait for his lies, don't forget to swallow it with a glass of water.
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by achorladey: 4:33pm On Jun 19, 2020
Rozz:

I still remember how this thread started and how you look like one open to scrutinize TRINITY blah blah blah. Go and read page 1-3 and compare and contrast with page 45 till present page. Let's see if the Rozz is same. You even want to become Maximus69 who apply labels and tags to people anyhow. Joining him in from DISGUISED JW to ATHEIST grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Myer(m): 4:38pm On Jun 19, 2020
Maximus69:

Quality is the group having less than 9,000,000 members but have solved the problems causing hatred in places as vast as speaking over 2,020 languages!

Quantity is the groups having billions of members but have failed to unite their people!

Remember the famished kids in your pictures, none of them is a child of JWs.
Because Quality effectively stopped hatred amongst the adherents while Quantify only gather them to continue killing one another! smiley

But that's not what the bible teaches sir. If you only studied your bible ou will know that it has nothing to do with denomination, tribe, gender, race or any cult or organization.

Romans 3:26-28
For you are all sons of God through faith in Christ Jesus.
For as many of you as were baptized into Christ have put on Christ.
There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither slave nor free, there is neither male nor female; for you are all one in Christ Jesus.

Should I continue?

1 Like

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by achorladey: 4:38pm On Jun 19, 2020
GRIMMJOE:
Well he did say quality over quantity on members, since they have low members, but when I used it back at him boasting of high number of languages, he was like no, it only applies to members.

You see Maximus is some one that will say anything at that particular time to score cheap point, but now it backfired.

Maximus69 you see how well you are being SUMMARIZED grin grin grin

He will look elsewhere once it backfires!

1 Like

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Nobody: 4:39pm On Jun 19, 2020
Rozz:

He was born into a JW family but he can't keep the truth {John 8:44} so he feels like selling it off for whatever comes his way! Proverbs 23:23 smiley
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Myer(m): 4:39pm On Jun 19, 2020
GRIMMJOE:
We should just open a new thread.

Certainly. I'm still busy at the moment.

1 Like

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by achorladey: 4:42pm On Jun 19, 2020
Rozz:

And you seem not to understand the point GRIMMJOE is making. The reason GRIMMJOE said in his next POST........

.......WAIT FOR HIS LIES and GULP it down with GLASS of WATER grin grin

1 Like

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Nobody: 4:43pm On Jun 19, 2020
Myer:

But that's not what the bible teaches sir. If you only studied your bible ou will know that it has nothing to do with denomination, tribe, gender, race or any cult or organization.

There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither slave nor free, there is neither male nor female; for you are all one in Christ Jesus.

Should I continue?

You could have made sence with what you are saying if it's working out positivity anywhere {Matthew 7:16-18 compare to James 2:18-26} but since what you're saying is not applicable anywhere then it means your interpretation is from the deceiver Sir! 2Corinthians 4:4 smiley
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by achorladey: 4:46pm On Jun 19, 2020
Myer:

Should I continue?

You might be fortunate he tells you to continue but you will eventually head to the TELL US the ONE and ONLY GROUP doing GOD'S WILL and PRODUCING the FRUITS SAGA.

1 Like

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Nobody: 4:47pm On Jun 19, 2020
GRIMMJOE:
That's good, now kindly scroll up and log out.

Nairaland is not your Papa property Sir, i choose whoever i will chat with, if you don't worth it i'll stop discussing with you! wink
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Nobody: 4:49pm On Jun 19, 2020
achorladey:

I still remember how this thread started and how you look like one open to scrutinize TRINITY blah blah blah. Go and read page 1-3 and compare and contrast with page 45 till present page. Let's see if the Rozz is same. You even want to become Maximus69 who apply labels and tags to people anyhow. Joining him in from DISGUISED JW to ATHEIST grin grin grin
yes,you are right,but one thing is non of you were able to make them take a back seat,they came stronger.I still have problems with some of their doctrines but that doesn't mean I should shy away from the truth and that's why atimes it seems to some people as if I'm confused but it has to appear so because I came with an open mind,i don't take sides .The rest of you were just fighting,i learnt alot here all the same.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Nobody: 4:52pm On Jun 19, 2020
achorladey:

do you stay in ibadan?i used to know one mummy kolade a jw woman back then when we lived there as kids

1 Like

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Nobody: 4:52pm On Jun 19, 2020
Rozz:
yes,you are right,but one thing is non of you were able to make them take a back seat,they came stronger.I still have problems with some of their doctrines but that doesn't mean I should shy away from the truth and that's why atimes it seems to some people as if I'm confused but it has to appear so because I came with an open mind,i don't take sides .The rest of you were just fighting,i learnt alot here all the same.

None of them can open a thread and expect me to come chatting there because i already know their intentions, we don't want arguments, we choose to talk when we found an interested person like you.
But as for antagonists we keep off! smiley
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by DappaD: 4:59pm On Jun 19, 2020
Myer:

Be patient, I will painstakingly open a thread on this.
But let me whet your appetite with this question;

What is God's stance on Righteousness in the bible?
Genesis 15:6
“and he[Abraham] put faith in Jehovah, and He[Jehovah] counted it to him as righteousness” James, a brother and slave of Jesus Christ also made mention of this being fulfilled in James 2:23.
Thus, Jehovah said to Abraham: “...you have listened to my voice” (Genesis 22:18) and Abraham was called a friend of Jehovah because of that (Isaiah 41:8.)
So Jehovah God becomes friends with those who humbly listen to his voice and keep his commandments because they love him and want to do his will and Jehovah will count it as righteousness to such ones!
1John 5:3
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by DappaD: 5:10pm On Jun 19, 2020
GRIMMJOE:
That's because JW don't completely believe in the Bible hence Half Atheist. Things like lying is not a sin, casual sex is not a sin but offense, hell is not real, and so on.

While full Atheist don't believe in the entire Bible, get?
You completely misunderstood what Maximus69 was trying to get you to admit yourself.
Which natural law says lying is a sin?
Is it not only in the Bible you've condemned that mentions lying as a detestable thing? undecided undecided
Leviticus 19:11, Proverbs 12:22, 24:28, Colossians 3:9.
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by GRIMMJOE(m): 5:15pm On Jun 19, 2020
achorladey:

That was how she was black mailed into what ever she is now, trying the same format on others but she's too dumb to realize why it's not working.

Others think for themselves, what are going to do next, ask maximus before you brush your teeth.
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by GRIMMJOE(m): 5:16pm On Jun 19, 2020
Myer:

Should I continue?
Will you be opening the thread.
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by GRIMMJOE(m): 5:18pm On Jun 19, 2020
Maximus69:

He was born into a JW family but he can't keep the truth {John 8:44} so he feels like selling it off for whatever comes his way! Proverbs 23:23 smiley
The Half Atheist is back
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by GRIMMJOE(m): 5:19pm On Jun 19, 2020
Myer:

Certainly. I'm still busy at the moment.
OK just seeing this.
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by GRIMMJOE(m): 5:20pm On Jun 19, 2020
achorladey:

And you seem not to understand the point GRIMMJOE is making. The reason GRIMMJOE said in his next POST........

.......WAIT FOR HIS LIES and GULP it down with GLASS of WATER grin grin
She's slow
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by GRIMMJOE(m): 5:22pm On Jun 19, 2020
Maximus69:

Nairaland is not your Papa property Sir, i choose whoever i will chat with, if you don't worth it i'll stop discussing with you! wink
It was just a suggestion, if you don't want to log out, you can at least delete your account.
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by GRIMMJOE(m): 5:25pm On Jun 19, 2020
Rozz:
It OK to be confuse, hope you find your answer.

(1) (2) (3) ... (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) ... (236) (Reply)

Pastor Matthew Ashimolowo Speaks On T.b Joshua / Phillip Frimpong Biography: Meet Carissa Sharon Oyakhilome's Husband To Be / 160 Names We Can Use To Worship God In The Beauty Of Holiness

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.