Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,788 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:31 AM

President Buhari Directs Kick-Off of PPI; Approves Funding - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Directs Kick-Off of PPI; Approves Funding (34803 Views)

Buhari Directs NCDC To Recall Retired Staff / Buhari Directs Osinbajo To Seek Approvals For Agencies Under Him / Buhari Directs NNPC To Take Over The Operations Of Oil Wells (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Directs Kick-Off of PPI; Approves Funding by Shezkid01(m): 7:11pm On May 27, 2020
Ok I won’t say my mind that grillz man will quote me
ZB

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Directs Kick-Off of PPI; Approves Funding by Nobody: 7:11pm On May 27, 2020
omonnakoda:
But no DJ
And MC.
Re: President Buhari Directs Kick-Off of PPI; Approves Funding by jarawa: 7:12pm On May 27, 2020
Re: President Buhari Directs Kick-Off of PPI; Approves Funding by joshjc(m): 7:12pm On May 27, 2020
Nice,I pray it's implemented and not hijacked by some greedy politicians,
God bless Nigeria

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Directs Kick-Off of PPI; Approves Funding by Bluffly: 7:12pm On May 27, 2020
myboy2111:
I have gone through Siemens Electricity Road Map, I think is a good one

God Bless President Buhari
God Bless Federal Republic of Nigeria
Everything about this country is usually good on paper.
Re: President Buhari Directs Kick-Off of PPI; Approves Funding by gurunlocker: 7:13pm On May 27, 2020
If he can just deliver stable electricity for Nigerians, his name will be written in Diamond!

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Directs Kick-Off of PPI; Approves Funding by lastempero: 7:13pm On May 27, 2020
Unbundle and liberate the power sector simple!!!!

How can you upgrade a collapsed system

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Directs Kick-Off of PPI; Approves Funding by waslag11(m): 7:13pm On May 27, 2020
anyway, good one if our electricity will stable
Re: President Buhari Directs Kick-Off of PPI; Approves Funding by sweet16s: 7:14pm On May 27, 2020
God bless Gambari God bless Nigeria
Re: President Buhari Directs Kick-Off of PPI; Approves Funding by Eskdale(m): 7:14pm On May 27, 2020
Re: President Buhari Directs Kick-Off of PPI; Approves Funding by SolarEdge: 7:15pm On May 27, 2020
Good!

I always commend good things when I see one.

Well done sir
Re: President Buhari Directs Kick-Off of PPI; Approves Funding by money121(m): 7:16pm On May 27, 2020
Ok
Re: President Buhari Directs Kick-Off of PPI; Approves Funding by PureGoldh(m): 7:17pm On May 27, 2020
Issoryt
Re: President Buhari Directs Kick-Off of PPI; Approves Funding by obasi101(m): 7:19pm On May 27, 2020
Me trying to Tell buhari let's do it this way.. not that way... Mofos!!

Re: President Buhari Directs Kick-Off of PPI; Approves Funding by Nairalanderz(m): 7:22pm On May 27, 2020
Any actions by government/private sector that will ensure that Nigerians enjoy stable power supply and pay bills commensurate with electricity used is very much welcome and needed.
Re: President Buhari Directs Kick-Off of PPI; Approves Funding by justino57(m): 7:23pm On May 27, 2020
Aluta continua
Re: President Buhari Directs Kick-Off of PPI; Approves Funding by Bbbwings: 7:24pm On May 27, 2020
Sinzu
Re: President Buhari Directs Kick-Off of PPI; Approves Funding by mapet: 7:26pm On May 27, 2020
nameo:
Can the Buhari Govt pull this through??

I need to see the document to this. It sounds like a good one

Follow Ajuri Nagelale on Twitter and YouTube
Re: President Buhari Directs Kick-Off of PPI; Approves Funding by realstars: 7:26pm On May 27, 2020
The avenue of looting.
Re: President Buhari Directs Kick-Off of PPI; Approves Funding by Nobody: 7:27pm On May 27, 2020
post=90024660:

Amen.
God bless you too.
manna u go day carry this buhari mata for head like say u day work with am or as if say na him born u smh
Re: President Buhari Directs Kick-Off of PPI; Approves Funding by Nobody: 7:28pm On May 27, 2020
This is good. Wailers please stay off.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Directs Kick-Off of PPI; Approves Funding by pfadom: 7:28pm On May 27, 2020
Excellent development. If the government can execute this successfully it would be a good legacy to remember the administration for.

It's long overdue.
Re: President Buhari Directs Kick-Off of PPI; Approves Funding by Charly68: 7:28pm On May 27, 2020
If this president can give us good and stable electricity,we shall celebrate him when he leave power but if not ,it will be difficult to celebrate him.
Re: President Buhari Directs Kick-Off of PPI; Approves Funding by damosade(m): 7:29pm On May 27, 2020
Who dash us gigawatts..
Lol
Re: President Buhari Directs Kick-Off of PPI; Approves Funding by Sunnyja: 7:30pm On May 27, 2020
post=90024630:

God bless our darling Daddy President Muhammadu Buhari and his AMIABLE Vice President PROF YEMI OSINBAJO as they are doing all to make our once battered country work again.

May God punish everyone that looted our country and took Nigeria 100 years during the period we made our highest revenue as a nation.

May they all never end well wherever they may be.
And if you are here supporting or taking money from any corrupt politicians, becareful, so you won't end up like them.
How will God answer this type of prayer when during a low revenue earning period people are stuffing dollars in babaringa, over 500 audio projects are inserted I'm NDDC budget, billions are used to feed audio pupils during lockdown?! God doesn't answer hypocritical prayers.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Directs Kick-Off of PPI; Approves Funding by backtalkG(m): 7:31pm On May 27, 2020
if no be audio na conduit pipe

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Directs Kick-Off of PPI; Approves Funding by zoedew: 7:31pm On May 27, 2020
Not business as usual! Commendable!
Re: President Buhari Directs Kick-Off of PPI; Approves Funding by Nobody: 7:32pm On May 27, 2020
recievesense:
Government wants to invest in everything about power but exclude new sources of power? Abeg make it make sense. The German company is coming from a country that pays people to use electricity due to surplus but want to come and make money here? Naija na scam

I bow o. When we said the grand plan was to NOT turn on the power, the liars were unleashed. Abuja, for instance, already has enough installed capacity for 24 hours power. If Jonathan hasn't already done that, and the new maximum ruler didn't install one extra megawatt, how come the deal with Siemens is not going to add extra power?
They just factored in their own cut.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bayelsa: INEC Reschedules Voting to tomorrow In 141 Polling Units / Who Would You Prefer To Be Nigeria's Next President and Vice president? / Edwin Clark Asks Jega To Resign

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.