Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,891 members, 7,817,622 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:44 PM

Man Slaps A Policeman Who Slapped Him In Warri. Policeman Then Fires Gun (Video) - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Slaps A Policeman Who Slapped Him In Warri. Policeman Then Fires Gun (Video) (82770 Views)

Asian Man Slaps A Nigerian Woman In Lagos, Angry Youths Almost Lynched Him / Awuzie Duru: Policeman Shoots Boy Dead For Retaliating After He Slapped Him / Pastor Omoregie Caught In Hotel With Married Woman, Husband Pulls Gun (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Slaps A Policeman Who Slapped Him In Warri. Policeman Then Fires Gun (Video) by ogyunging(m): 11:42pm On May 27, 2020
No be childs play dis child dey use play so... interesante
Re: Man Slaps A Policeman Who Slapped Him In Warri. Policeman Then Fires Gun (Video) by flyingdutchman(m): 11:46pm On May 27, 2020
I am sure the young man is not married or has children. I don't think he has someone that he loves deeply enough to not want to cause grief.
Re: Man Slaps A Policeman Who Slapped Him In Warri. Policeman Then Fires Gun (Video) by Dansioligy: 12:00am On May 28, 2020
pillarmaria:
The police is at fault on all grounds, he has no right to search the boy's phone talk more of slapping him, I like guys with guts. A coward dies 4 times before his death, na people wey dey fear too much naim dey die too much.

Nonsense!
Police always on the news for every bad reason
hmmm u like wahala
Re: Man Slaps A Policeman Who Slapped Him In Warri. Policeman Then Fires Gun (Video) by Ritzy10(f): 12:10am On May 28, 2020
WriterNig:
Mixed reactions as boy slaps a police officer at a checking point in Warri, Delta State.

According to reports, the police officer slapped the young man for refusing him to check his phone.

The fearless boy stood his ground and gave two hot slaps to the police officer before the intervention of his friends.

In a video making rounds online, one can see the moment the boy gave the officer the slaps and out of fear of being disarmed, he shot sporadically to scare the boys away.

From the footage, the colleagues of the officer, are seen standing from a distance while he was humiliated by the young man.

Full details of the whole saga can't be ascertained, but the boys action and that of the officer has sparked outrage.

Nigerians who reacted to the viral video, condemned the actions of the officer an that of the boy. But more emphasis were made on the side of the boy for attacking the armed personnel.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CAndkQLJ2qm/?utm_source=ig_web_button_share_sheet

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W-oOzIE2MGs

You stole my article from Opera News and couldn't give credit. It's very wrong of you
Re: Man Slaps A Policeman Who Slapped Him In Warri. Policeman Then Fires Gun (Video) by Aurelius1(m): 12:20am On May 28, 2020
]Immediately I saw the headline I expected the " Warri no dey carry last" crew to comment and I was right. I am from Warri but only a foolish man argues or fights with an armed Nigerian policeman.

2 Likes

Re: Man Slaps A Policeman Who Slapped Him In Warri. Policeman Then Fires Gun (Video) by kemii3940: 12:30am On May 28, 2020
Re: Man Slaps A Policeman Who Slapped Him In Warri. Policeman Then Fires Gun (Video) by Bendeco2020: 12:31am On May 28, 2020
one thing I noticed about warri people is that they sabi make noise..... I swear if i was the police officer i go use bullet cripple the guy.

some mumu just dey here dey shout say warri no dey carri last bra bra bra.... Howmany war them don fight as their head dey hot?

1 Like

Re: Man Slaps A Policeman Who Slapped Him In Warri. Policeman Then Fires Gun (Video) by Lagyaovye33: 12:32am On May 28, 2020
This guy deserve to be chief of army for this kind bravery.
Re: Man Slaps A Policeman Who Slapped Him In Warri. Policeman Then Fires Gun (Video) by CzarChris(m): 12:52am On May 28, 2020
WARRI!!! If you know you know.
Re: Man Slaps A Policeman Who Slapped Him In Warri. Policeman Then Fires Gun (Video) by CzarChris(m): 12:59am On May 28, 2020
Bendeco2020:
one thing I noticed about warri people is that they sabi make noise..... I swear if i was the police officer i go use bullet cripple the guy.

some mumu just dey here dey shout say warri no dey carri last bra bra bra.... Howmany war them don fight as their head dey hot?
Guy I take God beg you, no go there. The number crisis wey don happen for waffi no bi childs. We are happy the town don cool down small. So please no carry make this kin statement. Make some boys wey dey find activity no begin get ideas. I take God beg you.

1 Like

Re: Man Slaps A Policeman Who Slapped Him In Warri. Policeman Then Fires Gun (Video) by BABANGBALI: 1:53am On May 28, 2020
That's my boy. The Nigeria police are cowards without guns and uniforms
Re: Man Slaps A Policeman Who Slapped Him In Warri. Policeman Then Fires Gun (Video) by OsuMustGo: 2:55am On May 28, 2020
WordsWriter:
Na only Warri get this kind mind
Keep fooling yourselves until it gets you into your grave.
Trust is most warri people are ordinary chest beaters.
Re: Man Slaps A Policeman Who Slapped Him In Warri. Policeman Then Fires Gun (Video) by pfadom: 2:58am On May 28, 2020
The young man relied on some charm to confront the policeman.

1 Like

Re: Man Slaps A Policeman Who Slapped Him In Warri. Policeman Then Fires Gun (Video) by Nobody: 3:45am On May 28, 2020
Farki:

How many intelligent people do you know that want to be in the police or military?

You'd be surprised! There are loads of very intelligent people in the Officer cadre of these institutions. Forget the terrible image the ones in the file cause, those in the rank are very very different from the ones u meet over the counter or at checkpoints

1 Like

Re: Man Slaps A Policeman Who Slapped Him In Warri. Policeman Then Fires Gun (Video) by Nobody: 3:48am On May 28, 2020
CzarChris:
Guy I use God beg you, no go there. The number crisis wey don happen for waffi no bi childs. We are happy the town don cool down small. So please no carry make this kin statement. Make some boys wey dey find activity no begin get ideas. I take God beg you.

That guy na obviously smallie. Make hin go find out about the 1998 crisis for Waff and all the subsequent crisis wey follow. All those crisis na hin turn Warri to skeleton gboma so
Re: Man Slaps A Policeman Who Slapped Him In Warri. Policeman Then Fires Gun (Video) by Nobody: 3:49am On May 28, 2020
Aurelius1:
]Immediately I saw the headline I expected the " Warri no dey carry last" crew to comment and I was right. I am from Warri but only a foolish man argues or fights with an armed Nigerian policeman.

But Warri dey carry last before? cheesy grin grin
Re: Man Slaps A Policeman Who Slapped Him In Warri. Policeman Then Fires Gun (Video) by Fhowe: 4:20am On May 28, 2020
Onlinealaba:
Well-deserved for the policeman but from another angle 2 seconds the guy for don kpeme, never engage an armed person is not wise especially when the person is a Nigeria police personnel he should thank God the police officer applied some decorum unlike some tout in uniform
the officer sef go kpeme they will not let him leave that spot
Re: Man Slaps A Policeman Who Slapped Him In Warri. Policeman Then Fires Gun (Video) by EDGEof2MORO: 5:08am On May 28, 2020
Nchenches:
Some of Nigeria Police and impunity.

He fires gun, wastes tax payers money.

In normal countries, that’s enough to sack him from the Police force.
Who recruits such Semi-illiterates into Nigeria Police? Semi-literate who slaps civilians at every instant resistance to police impunity
Be like you no dey read news. Even if you're only glued to nairaland, haven't you heard how some illiterate policeman killed an unarmed guy in Minnesota this week?

1 Like

Re: Man Slaps A Policeman Who Slapped Him In Warri. Policeman Then Fires Gun (Video) by onadana: 5:09am On May 28, 2020
Onlinealaba:
Well-deserved for the policeman but from another angle 2 seconds the guy for don kpeme, never engage an armed person is not wise especially when the person is a Nigeria police personnel he should thank God the police officer applied some decorum unlike some tout in uniform

Let him shoot,he will be lynched.He knows it...wahala dey when you shoot the guy and bullet no enter.That's Warrri for you.
Re: Man Slaps A Policeman Who Slapped Him In Warri. Policeman Then Fires Gun (Video) by Arabs999: 5:14am On May 28, 2020
Waffy, I hail unaa..
Re: Man Slaps A Policeman Who Slapped Him In Warri. Policeman Then Fires Gun (Video) by EDGEof2MORO: 5:17am On May 28, 2020
Heathrow44:
Av always said it Nigerians re d problem, how can u slap back an armed police officer, ok wait lemme rephrase this, Quote & unquote an Officer of d law, after d youths would start shouting in their local unprintable languages "a police officer shot a young man" ! But I must commend the police officer 4 acting in a professional manner and not using d Gun... It calls to say Nigerians have a deep problem
So he was acting in a professional manner when he demanded to search a random civilians phone? Your post reeks of cowardice! Don't you know the young man's slap reset his brain back to normal hence he started acting professionally? You are commending the wrong person
Re: Man Slaps A Policeman Who Slapped Him In Warri. Policeman Then Fires Gun (Video) by Aurelius1(m): 6:01am On May 28, 2020
airsaylongcom:

But Warri dey carry last before? cheesy grin grin
Na so Joseph Pessu, my Itsekiri brother take die for nothing during lockdown. If you see armed security officer for Nigeria just give them chance make newspaper no use your name do headline.

1 Like

Re: Man Slaps A Policeman Who Slapped Him In Warri. Policeman Then Fires Gun (Video) by Tillatalk: 6:21am On May 28, 2020
Welcome to warri
Re: Man Slaps A Policeman Who Slapped Him In Warri. Policeman Then Fires Gun (Video) by Vulcan24(m): 6:51am On May 28, 2020
Exc2000:
cool

rugedness or stupidity... slaping a Policeman with a war grade asualt rifle with 2 magazine celotaped together with maximum of 60 live bullets

Na hin mama wey waste money untop boy looking for death up and down na hin i pity

Just know after the camera stops rolling, if the police catch am he go red

make the guy go try am with Trump Racist Supporters wey con be police or gun owner.. hin go no say dog life precious pass black man life for Trump people hand

so he should av shot the guy as defense?

slap and gunshot are they commensurate ?

one day! men will rise against tyranny here

1 Like

Re: Man Slaps A Policeman Who Slapped Him In Warri. Policeman Then Fires Gun (Video) by wamide042(m): 6:52am On May 28, 2020
Farki:
Though I disagree with the boy and policemen slapping each other the policeman should have been more careful with his gun. One wrong move and he can end up shooting an innocent bystander. Just arrest the boy and move on.

The police officer is a trained rifle handler. You can see he pointed the gun downward that way the bullets hits the ground and can’t sway either left or right or go up again..
Re: Man Slaps A Policeman Who Slapped Him In Warri. Policeman Then Fires Gun (Video) by WriterNig: 6:54am On May 28, 2020
Ritzy10:

You stole my article from Opera News and couldn't give credit. It's very wrong of you

No sir, got it from gist-mania
Re: Man Slaps A Policeman Who Slapped Him In Warri. Policeman Then Fires Gun (Video) by lexander(m): 6:56am On May 28, 2020
athaboi:
Devil Sha get power..he shoots you, you die and he's dismissed and sent to prison...what did you achieve Thank your God say na officer wey get sense..the problem is that Nigerians are not aware that 50% of their corps are illiterates
so who is responsible for employing illiterates as police officers
Re: Man Slaps A Policeman Who Slapped Him In Warri. Policeman Then Fires Gun (Video) by sylve11: 6:58am On May 28, 2020
Warriiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii wink cool
Re: Man Slaps A Policeman Who Slapped Him In Warri. Policeman Then Fires Gun (Video) by wamide042(m): 7:02am On May 28, 2020
Reading thru some of the comments here some of you are now praising the guy for slapping an armed police officer, if the case was the opposite all of you here will be giving the police a bad name.
Then another thing is the some people also come here to say they were beaten by soldiers, everyone begins to shout.
Has anyone every try to ask what the civilian did for him to have been beaten ‘i know someone will say no matter what he did’
All i can say is that guy is lucky to have met a calm armed police officer. If not we would have been hearing stories that touches the heart by now..

1 Like

Re: Man Slaps A Policeman Who Slapped Him In Warri. Policeman Then Fires Gun (Video) by Exc2000: 7:04am On May 28, 2020
Vulcan24:

so he should av shot the guy as defense?

slap and gunshot are they commensurate ?

one day! men will rise against tyranny here

so he should av shot the guy as defense? .... slap and gunshot are they commensurate ? Kindly point out to where in my comment i categorically stated that the guy should be shot in defense , stop being overly sentimental and use common sense and simple logic here keep emotions away, only menstruating hormonal ladies should get irrational just like you comment suggest

whether its your father, your mother, your pastor or even Buhari that holds a lethal weapon of such caliber, a wise mine would avoid confrontation or provocation with such a person as anger knows nobody, but a fool would always risk it all and put his family and dependant in huge pain out of his stupidity

Re: Man Slaps A Policeman Who Slapped Him In Warri. Policeman Then Fires Gun (Video) by wamide042(m): 7:10am On May 28, 2020
EDGEof2MORO:

So he was acting in a professional manner when he demanded to search a random civilians phone? Your post reeks of cowardice! Don't you know the young man's slap reset his brain back to normal hence he started acting professionally? You are commending the wrong person

Bro, even in America police do randomly search peoples phones, my twin bro always tell me this and after the whole searching na him go still give NYDP some box..
We’re actually talking about the police brutality on blacks in the US and he made me know that Nigerian Police is our friend lol.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Dog Dies In Colombia, Was 'Gang-Raped' And Stabbed 30 Times / Russian Photographer Unveils Nigerian Ladies Who Are Into Prostitution / Adenike Fatai: Lady Commits Suicide In Lagos After Her Boyfriend Did Same (Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.